Under the Stars and Moonlight...

By ellan23

prince Gulf is a most handsome Alpha in the whole kingdom of Emeraldah, will marry a beautiful omega princess... More

intro
1- the prince
2- omega
3-the slave
4- alpha command
5- energy level
6- the shackles
7- responsibility
8- the forest
9- the forest part 2
10- the fear and mark
new characters
11- involuntarily tears
12- the alliance
13- summer palace
14- summer palace 2🔞
15- the Dungeon
16🔞 beauty and the beast
17- wolf and the slave
18-calm before the storm?
19-MEW
20- moon temple
21- duty of the prince
22- weeping sky
23- weeping sky (part 2)
24- weeping sky (3)
25- the keeper
26- moon festival
27- mate
fact in the story
28- blood jade coin
29- Gold and silver
just for fun
30- the healing!
31- jasmine and lotus
32- jade sun.
back stories..
33- his choice!
34- just another day
35- mate or mother
36- Ancestors
37-Missing
38- whisper of the flowers
39- battleground
new year surprise!!
40- Flower in the battlefield
41- favourite shade of sin
42- the trial
😅
44- Coronation
character's children
Epilogue
the promised story

43- the trial part 2

2.9K 254 39
By ellan23

"Why should I believe you?" Gulf's voice trembled a little.

Kao: I know you will say this! That's why I don't want anything to say and simply accept my punishment. But remember this Gulf 12years back when we are at the brink of war between Emeraldah and sapphire, the moon temple ruled out Emeraldah has nothing to do with Thara's disappearance! If the first time Thara was kidnapped by my father then Moon temple wouldn't have said that.

Indeed kaownah father was innocent, people of the kingdom and the present king have always remorseful towards that.

Gulf: but that doesn't mean I did that!

Kaownah could only laugh and looked around the throne room. As his eyes landed on Off.

"So Off can I ask you something"

Off narrowed his eyes at him.

"It's an important day in our lives Off, so no one would forget that day! The first time Thara got kidnapped, we crossed paths. Do you remember asking me where was Gulf and Thara?"

Off was silent and thought about that day.. indeed it's a important day that was engraved into his memory inch by inch.. his head hung low.. he remembered this part too..

Off: you said you saw them in the west wing.  So I went there and found Gulf walking down the stairs..

A tear formed on the beautiful eyes of the omega.. what is this? Did he the one who really locked Thara in the west wing and forgot about it?

Kaownah: that day my father was not here in the palace. I remember it. He out out for investigating a disturbance in the forest. The first time it was Gulf's ignorance but my father, the one who supposed to be the king of this land was punished and humiliated for that. He was heartbroken and became weak, then when the second time again Thara was kidnapped by someone. You all just assumed it's my father and accused him.. he died from the humiliation and my mother followed him to the death. When people look at Me and my brother, they see us as criminal's children. My brother's mate didn't even trust him and caused him immense pain...

His eyes were red with anger And looked at Gulf, who was standing there with shocked expression on his face. 

Kaownah: it was all because of you and ignorance Gulf.

'It was all his fault' as the heaviness of the situation sank in his heart, his legs became weak and the tear drops escaped his eyes.

King: he was just a small child when it happened, he might have not known the consequences that day for what he has done.

Kaownah: me and my brother was also a kid when we lost our parents and treated like a criminal.

The king bowed his head for the first time. It certainly was a very unfair matter. But all that happened was in the past, what can one do now except to ask for apology and repent their sin.

Gulf walked to him with his trembling legs and knelt in front of him with tear filled eyes.. the instant he knelt everyone was up from thier chairs and stood stunned... Even kaownah was shocked to see the prince at his knees... But he regained his composure..

Gulf: iam at fault here, iam not ashamed to kneel in front of as you are my brother too and I want to ask for forgiveness, but  what I did was unforgivable! I have to be punished for the sin I have committed...

Kaownah just rolled his eyes at him and turned his face..

Gulf: if death of me will bring satisfaction for you, then iam ready to die.

Gasps can be heard throughout the room

Gulf: but can I die after giving birth to my child?

he cried his heart out kneeling in front of kaownah.

he felt someone near him, he raised his head to see his mate standing near him with a tear filled eyes..

Mew: kaownah, iam equally at fault here.  I don't remember exactly what has happened in the past but if what you say is true then iam at fault too for keeping quite that day..

Kaownah looked at Mew for any insincerity but looking at his eyes he can tell that Mew truly regrets it..

Mew: iam too not ashamed to ask for forgiveness, if it was my fault.

As he said that he knelt down next to Gulf, making Kaownah eyes wide, the alphas of alpha kneeling in front of him asking for his forgiveness, He can do anything even stab him with the knife, yet his hands stayed on his sides as if they were tied down.  Looking around every officials and kings of two lands the other two pure blood alphas everyone even the just born baby are in thier knees asking for his forgiveness. Tears rolled down his eyes as he looked at his brother who was the only other person standing, finally everyone knows the truth and asked for forgiveness, this is enough for him now, the true prince and princess of this land finally got thier apology..

Mew: I may be selfish for asking this now, but please take my life and leave my mate out of this..

"No, they both were kids when that happened they wouldn't know better, I should have been the one who thoroughly investigated this and advised my father better... Take my life and leave my children" it was the kind of Emeraldah...

" Please everyone...." It was kaownah's mate.. kaownah's heart beats fast looking at his beautiful mate, he has one regret bringing this beautiful omega into his hatred filled revenge.

Turbo: iam an omega, I know and almost everyone in this room knows how hard it is to bring a life in to this world... Not every fetus formed get to see the light of the world. So let's not carelessly through our life's here. Let's end this vicious cycle of grudge and death..

Everyone looked at him with confusion...

"I know what he did is absolutely punishable and what the prince's did in the past is also punishable but let's leave it.. leave everything.... I promise it on our unborn child that Kaownah, my mate will never do anything like this in the future.."

There were some murmurs among the people...

He continued, "but the promises are not enough,  I think my mate and everyone here can also accept this let's shackle him and we will disappear from this place forever"..

He looked at his already shackled mate, "please accept this for our unborn child, I cannot do this alone", kaownah could only nod at him..

Turbo: we will walk out if this place.. if you are not accepting this you can stop us... We will accept any punishment you give for us....

He intervened his hands with his mate and pulled him to walk out of the door.. the gaurds tried to stop them but everyone felt the immense energy and backed away..

Mew: this is the best possible outcome of this trial... If you people trust my power and trust that I will protect you all from all the harm. Then let them go. Let them live..

Turbo turned to see Mew and mouthed a thank you and left the place...

After they left Mew bowed his head to all the people

"Thank you for your trust in me"

Every people nodded at him and started to fill out of the big hall but Gulf still was in the kneeling position, as Mew approached him..

"Ai'Gulf"

"Iam sorry, p'Mew"

"For what?"

"For locking you inside a room, iam sorry"

Gulf hugged Mew's legs as he cried.. Mew bend down and scooped Gulf into his arms and carried him to their room..

"Please don't hate me" as Gulf said these, Mew looked into Gulf's eyes and smiled along the corners of this lips, "Gulf, not only now, I can never hate you in any life time, my heart beats only for you and you have the rights to stop my heart" ..

" You are such a sweet talker, p'Mew" Gulf pulled at Mew's neck and whispered "I will stop your heart only when you are on top of me"  the every words sent jolts down Mew's spine as his ears turned red.

"Then stop my heart today"

"Iam tired, p'Mew", Gulf inhaled Mew's scent and slowly closed his eyes and fell into slumber. 

There was a loud bang notice of the door.. Gulf squinted his eyes at the sunlight through his windows and looked around to see Mew sleeping still.. then the loud bang on the door again.  He shook Mew to wake up..

"Someone's at the door Mew"

Mew got up and tidied his dress and went to open the door. It was Samantha at the doors..

"Princess, why are you here?"

"P' we need to talk come in"

Mew walked inside the door as Samantha looked around and closed the door cautiously.

"What happened Samantha" on hearing Gulf, the princess started crying, not able to contain anymore

"Samantha"

"P'Gulf, p'Mew... Father..."

Gulf: what happened to father?

Samantha: father has not woken up....

Mew: what?

Samantha: he hasn't woken up p'

Gulf was shocked as he sat there...

Mew: let's go to his chambers and check on him..

Samantha: No p'Mew you guys cannot go...

Gulf: why?

Samantha: chief of staff advised that the kingdom should not be without the king. So he is preparing for the coronation of p'Mew urgently, we have said that father is sick... You both cannot go to father because...

Tears rolled down his porcelain cheeks as he said

Gulf: it's bad luck to see the dead....

__________________________________________

Sorry for the late update really sorry I went for a long vacation... From now I will keep up with the updates..

And this story has only 2 more chapters...

Please tell me how is this chapter 😭 as I lost some touch in writing too

Vote too 😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 6.7K 41
Kanawut. in business world, they call him the Devil. And it was true in every sense of the word. He was cold, ruthless, blunt, fearless, merciless. B...
306K 13.7K 61
Mew suppasit, a deadly mafia leader in Russia but no one know his real name , he is called as Thunder . Every one is feared of Mew in all countries b...
209K 10.9K 40
Not your typical Alpha and his human mate story. A bit of twist and turn and mostly with lots of sassiness from his human mate counterparts. Alpha...
66.4K 6.2K 51
Mew Suppasit is a professor of literature at the University of Chicago. Alpha renowned for his excellent poems, which always has something to say abo...