Encoded in our DNA (A BTS Rev...

بواسطة Writing-Pixie

The year someone turns 18 they have the opportunity to be injected with a serum that will produce a soulmate... المزيد

Foreword
Chapter 1
Chapter 2 - BTS (3rd person)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 BTS (3rd person)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 - BTS (3rd person)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 - BTS (3rd person)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 - BTS (3rd person)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 - BTS (3rd person)
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 - ??? and BTS (3rd person)
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55 -- ??? & BTS (3rd person)
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68 - ??? & BTS (3rd person POV)
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71 - BTS (3rd person POV) & ???
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74 - BTS (3rd person POV)
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84 BTS & ??? (3rd person POV)
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88 - BTS & ??? (3rd person POV)
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95 - BTS & ??? (3rd person POV)
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101 - TDS and BTS (3rd person POV)
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106 - BTS, CCS, and WBS (3rd person)
Chapter 107
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116 - BTS & ??? (3rd Person)
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125 - BTS & ??? (3rd Person POV)
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132 - Candace, CCS & WBS, and BTS 3rd POV
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144 - 3rd person POV
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161 - BTS 3rd POV and Daisy POV
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
~Epilogue~
Announcement: Future Projects
Q&A
Chapter by Chapter
Bonus Chapter #1 - The Sasaeng's Histories
Bonus Chapter #2 - Jiwoo's Soulmates Part 1
Bonus Chapter #3 - Jiwoo's Soulmates Part 2
Bonus Chapter #4 - Jiwoo's Soulmates Part 3
Bonus Chapter #5 - Jiwoo's Soulmates Part 4
Bonus Chapter 6 - Jiwoo's Soulmates Part #5
Not a Bonus Chapter! A celebration!
Bonus Chapter #7 - Neil

Chapter 108

4.9K 213 93
بواسطة Writing-Pixie

A/N:  This is simply a really quick share.  First and foremost I wanted to show all of you the early gift that my husband gave me (Created for me) for my birthday.  

I'm actually currently using it for tea because I have a monster headache.  But, I was exceptionally shocked 1) Because I was not expecting something like this at all.  2) It was shipped in a Styrofoam cube, and I expected to have to cut open the tape.  Which he did for me, so I think I jumped a bit when the top half of the cube came off in my hand.   

By the way this chapter is 3836 words long.

I'm surprised to find on Monday morning that I don't manage to wake up completely on my own. Instead I wake up to Tannie whimpering at the side of my bed because he needs to go out. While Tae takes a while to officially get up he wouldn't ignore his overgrown puppy when he needs something which means that Tannie has learned and adapted to the fact that I am the faster one of the two of us to respond to his needs in the morning.

I slip on my house slippers and let him lead me downstairs, although despite the fact that he needs to go out he keeps doubling back as if to make sure I am still following him. I can't decide his reasoning but I'd like to think that potentially, despite the fact that he needs to be let out, he also is showing how he wants to spend time with me today too. That thought of course leads me to a plan of action for the day. All centered around Tae and I being the puppers parents and spending some quality time with him. After all, it is only a matter of a couple of weeks before he has to return to his other home.

While Tannie is outside I double check his bowls and make sure he has enough food and water for now. He takes more than a few minutes to finish his business which probably means he had been holding it for awhile now. It only then occurs to me to glance at the clock. Wow, that most definitely explains why I didn't wake up before his whimpers alerted me. It's only a quarter until six, and while I used to be up even earlier for my café shifts, I haven't had a need to be up this early since moving to Korea. I guess that means that I have time to go all out for breakfast this morning though.

I let Tannie back in and ponder what I should make for breakfast. While I like to experiment in the kitchen or put my own spin on already existing recipes, I instead decide that I should probably revisit something I have already made before. I am kind of groggy so it makes sense for me not to get overly inventive this early in the morning.

Pancakes for a crowd are one of the easiest things to make, albeit they are quite time consuming. However, because I have the time I decide to go all out and make the butterscotch apple pancakes again. But unfortunately we seem to be out of apples. We do seem to have some Asian pears on hand, and while I know the texture will be different I am sure that the flavor will work and be somewhat similar. I'm kind of pleased that I don't have to feel as rushed as I usually do while I peel and shred the pears, but I do make sure to have lemon juice on hand so they don't brown due to oxidation.

I'm surprised after I put the bowl to the side to find a pair of arms wrapping around my middle. "I wish it were Wednesday already."

I smile at his comment. "Bunny, Wednesday isn't that far away." I turn in his arms. "And when it does come around trust me when I say that I am all yours." I don't know what prompts the urge but since I can't seem to resist it I settle a soft peck on the tip of his nose. He gives me a tired bunny smile in response which makes a warmth of happiness well up inside of me.

Jk looks at all the food spread out on the counters. "I was just about to go exercise, but now I am trying to decide if I would rather help you cook."

"Help me cook or smuggle samples here and there?" I tease.

"Aww, I'm not that bad, Sweetheart." He whines in complaint.

"You definitely can be that bad, but don't worry I love you regardless."

In the next moment I am exceptionally surprised to see a tired looking Tae traipsing down the stairs. "Hey, you!" He points at Jk. "Not your day." He grumbles. Then butts his body between mine and Jk's and suddenly I am enveloped in one of his full body Taeger hugs.

Instead of Jk backing off and retreating to start exercising, like he had initially planned, he hugs us both. "I don't mind sharing the love."

I know his comment is meant to be completely innocuous but the simple word 'share' in that sentence pulls up the reminder of the day I shared with both Jimin and Tae. My face becomes completely flushed and I stumble to get out of the trio embrace. Tae huskily chuckles as he obviously understands where my thoughts turned.

Jk pouts at the two of us. "What did I say?"

I turn to him. "Nothing, bunny. I just realized that Tae does have a point, and since he is awake now perhaps he should be the one to help me out." Jk pouts even more. "However, come Wednesday I will be all yours."

"I'll hold you to that, Sweetheart." His pout completely evaporates from his face before he flirtatiously winks and walks away.

"How can I help you, Angel?" Just like that my day with Tae became extended making me able to spend more time with him because something prompted him to wake up early this morning too.

During breakfast I hear numerous comments regarding the change in recipe. They all agree that while the pears will work in a pinch that they still prefer the apples. I don't count it as a failed experiment though, only a flavor preference, and honestly I kind of agree with them.

After breakfast is finished, the dishes are taken care of, and I tell the others goodbye as they head out for the day I turn to Tae and mention what I was thinking about.

"Aww, I'd love to simply take him to a park or something. But, honestly he is just too recognizable and it would be easy just glancing at him to put two and two together and realize it was you and I out walking him." Tae can't help but frown after mentioning his own idea.

"I think it might be a good idea to follow through with this idea. Only I just thought of a way we can get Army involved also." I quickly explain to him my thoughts, and he is suddenly agreeing to what I had planned.

"I'll have to get us at least four members of security to go with us though." Tae mentions.

"That's fine. That gives me enough time to decide what to wear and get ready."

"Does getting ready involve a shower, perchance?" He rubs his index finger against the flesh of his lower lip and my core tightens. How can one simple expression be so sexy? I swear he has the ability to undo me with that single look.

"Why Taeger? Are you trying to steal the opportunity to see me naked and wet?" I flirtatiously comment back.

It's his next comment that makes me somewhat regret my own phrasing.

"I'm pretty confident that you are already wet, Angel." He deviously casts his eyes down at me. "As for seeing you naked? I think of you that way pretty much 24/7, seeing it for myself first hand though is always the preferred experience."

In the end we do take a shower together, but due to time constraint it truly does end up being just an opportunity to get clean. Although we can't help but indulge in some heated touches and even more so heated kisses.

A couple hours later and we are in the park being escorted by Juwon, Tian, Hye Rin, and Korain. Juwon I happen to remember from Jin's date, although we didn't really have a conversation. Tian, I know I have seen before, but I can't recall having any one on one interaction with him. He is definitely the type of person to remain completely focused on his work. I'm honestly happy to see Hye Rin. She's supposed to be my personal guard after all so I would hope that we could be able to share a friendly camaraderie. Unfortunately that apparently isn't going to happen today. Every time Hye Rin gets within two feet of me Tannie starts barking. It's bizarre because he doesn't do it to any of the other security members, including Korain who I have had arguments with in the past.

Tae attaches his phone to a selfie stick and starts up the Vlive app. I suggested when we were half an hour away from the park that he tweet something out to mention we would be hosting a Vlive together here shortly. He took a selfie of us before we left the house with Tannie and attached it to the tweet. We didn't take the selfie in the car or outside, because we figured if we did they would know we were going somewhere and because we would be out and about that some members of Army would also start scrambling to find us or at least start guessing where we might go. This way they were more likely to stay in their homes and watch from there as we took Tannie for a walk. Granted it wouldn't keep all fans away, once they realized we were actually in public there would probably be a flock of fans heading our way, but that's what the security detail was for.

Just as predicted a small group of fans had arrived just as we were saying our goodbyes to those watching. Korain decided we shouldn't linger too long. He promptly picked up Tannie in his arms and took his leash from me. I was a bit surprised to watch Tannie smother Korain's chin with kisses. I've always heard that animals tend to be great judges of character which makes me wonder even more if there was more to the story Jk told me regarding those five girls years ago. It also makes me wonder why Tannie has a problem with Hye Rin.

After the other members all arrived home last night I immediately grew discouraged about what today might bring. Jimin arrived home complaining that his head felt fluffy and his voice came out somewhat garbled because his nose was completely stuffed up. It was when he started coughing that I jumped into action and demanded I took his temperature. Granted I nearly threw the thing in annoyance when the numbers came back in celsius. Was I ever going to become completely accustomed to the metric system? Instead of throwing it however I simply used a conversion to decipher what 37.7°C translated to in imperial on my phone. He did have a fever, but luckily it wasn't overly concerning. He was just  about 100°F.

I suggested he skip supper and just go straight to bed. When he went upstairs I called his mother, Miyoung, and quickly explained what was going on. She gave me some helpful hints and things I could do to take care of her son while he was like this. She swore they were tried and true methods that would get him back up and about in no time. Which I felt is exactly what we needed due to the fact that he was expected back at work on Wednesday.

Sang Hee was the security guard managing the night shift at the gate and when he saw that Jimin looked under the weather as they passed by last night he called into the house an hour or so later to ask if there was anything he could do. I mentioned my conversation with his mother and the meals and home remedies she stood by regarding her son. He let me know that he got off at six in the morning and before he headed home he would get any ingredients from the store I would need. I was exceptionally thankful, because my other idea had been getting a hold of Dasom on her day off and asking her to help me.

Now I'm glancing at the ingredients in front of me and completely intimidated by the whole chicken. I remember that Dasom had prepared this same soup once before and left it in a container to heat up with the chicken already cut up afterwards. But, I am bound and determined to try to make samgyetang properly, which means stuffing the chicken with glutinous rice, garlic, and ginseng. Traditionally it often has jujube, Chinese red dates, in the stuffing mixture also. However, according to Jimin's mother, he doesn't care for those much. Instead she suggested I add chestnuts to the mixture. Because the chicken will create its own broth I use half the amount of chicken broth than I would normally use when it comes to making chicken soup.

I sigh as I realize this soup alone is going to take me about an hour to make, and that's not even the only plan I have to help him get better. I also have a jar a yoojacha which Miyoung explained to me is a jelly and if I add it to hot water and dilute it the end result is a liquid heal all. I'm glad the steps are easy, and it almost makes me want to serve it with all morning meals to decrease the possibility of the others getting sick. I'm already such a mother hen. I can't imagine how I am going to react when we have little ones, and they get sick.

When Jin and Yoongi come down I frown as I realize I haven't done anything for the others regarding breakfast. The two both wrap me up in their arms from either side so I am sandwiched between the two of them. "Princess, you worry too much." He softly kisses my left cheek before relaxing his body slightly against me.

Yoongi kisses my right cheek. "Honey, we were able to get along just fine before you came into our lives. Of course we are all thankful for everything you do, but there are probably going to be more times like this where you won't have time yourself to be the one to cook. We don't mind taking the reins on days like these."

I'm still a bit distraught, but then I realize it's because I must continuously fear that they could potentially think that I am ignoring them. It is after all difficult to spread my time equally between each of my soulmates. I mentally tell myself though, that despite how challenging it can be juggling seven different relationships, I'm still managing it well and accomplishing it to the best of my ability.

When Hobi comes down he takes a moment to look over my shoulder to investigate what I am doing. "It smells amazing, Petal. Almost makes me want to get sick just so you can make me such delicious soup and take care of me for the day."

I frown at him. "I don't like the idea of any of you being sick. Please don't hope for the possibility of it."

"Aww, I'm sorry. You're right."

When the others leave they all wish me luck taking care of Jimin. Namjoon even leans in. "Jin, Hobi, and Jimin tend to be the three members that try to take care of the rest of us when we are sick. Baby, I'm not sure if he will make it easy on you since he isn't used to being the one taken care of."

I nod. "Thanks for telling me, but I think I can manage."

Once the soup is officially done I lower the temperature and put a lid on the pot to keep the heat and moisture in. I let Tannie out one last time and wait for him to take care of his business before I climb up the stairs to check on Jimin. I don't plan on waking him up, but I do want to at least see how he is faring.

I carefully open his bedroom door, preventing it from making any sound, before I softly creep in the room. His bed isn't as large as mine, but it is still a full size. Despite this he is completely curled up on the left side closest to me. One of his feet is peeking out of the edge of the comforter, and I can just make out the crown of his head from the top of his blankets.

I go to his side and try to adjust the blanket so even his foot is no longer sticking out. The minute I do Jimin shifts over to his back and mumbles something inarticulately. I kneel down and lean closer to him. "I wish I weren't sick." He repeats for me.

"Jiminie, you should be sleeping." I tsk my tongue against the roof of my mouth.

"I promise I have been." He punctuates the statement with a brief nod and winces afterward making me think his head hurts.

"Do you have medicine in your bathroom? Tylenol? Something specifically for your cold?"

"Yeah. There should be both, and vitamin supplement packs too."

I bring them over and realize I don't have anything for him to wash them down with. "Let me go downstairs and get you a bottle of water. Or, would you prefer some heated yoojacha?"

His eyes peel over to me in curiosity, but he doesn't ask about my knowledge regarding the curall. Despite his foggy mind he must put two and two together and realize that I got the information from an outside source. "For now just the water."

"I also made some samgyetang. Would you like some now, or would you rather wait until later for that also?"

His eyes slightly perk up. "Now please."

Taking care of Jimin for the day isn't as difficult as I worried it might be. Granted he spent a majority of the day snuggled up in bed, but he insisted that I nap beside him. I didn't let myself worry that I might get sick also. The minute he was ill I started pumping myself with the vitamins they swore by, but not because I feared I would get sick from taking care of him. No, I feared I might already end up sick due to the fact that I kiss each of them every day. I even insisted last night that the rest of them take the supplements also. They let me know that they already had, for somewhat the same reason that I had. They couldn't afford more than one of them to get sick.

By about three in the afternoon Jimin is looking and feeling a lot better. It reassures me that he should be better in the morning. "I'm glad it was only a twenty-four hour bug."

Jimin frowns. "I just wish it had been a different twenty-four hours."

"I'd be lying if I said that I didn't wish the same, but we will have other days."

"Indeed we will." He smiles warmly at me.

Jimin indeed is a lot better this morning. During breakfast he kept claiming it was my love and the loving meals that I filled him up with that were his curall. Honestly, I am pretty sure he would probably have gotten better regardless of how I took care of him, but I do admit to myself that he probably wouldn't be quite as chipper as he is this morning. The likelihood is he probably would have still been feeling the remaining yuck that illnesses always tend to leave behind.

As they tell me goodbye they all promise to keep an eye on how Jimin is doing over the course of the day. They also each swear that if he seems to be doing poorly again they will promptly send him home.

Because of this Jk becomes somewhat subdued after the rest leave. "Don't worry, Bunny, we will have other days together."

He takes me in his arms. "It's not completely that, Sweetheart. I mean I would have liked to spend our day together quite differently." He waggles his eyebrows at me before chuckling at his own action. "I'm more concerned that Jimin-hyung will have some sort of relapse. I really don't want him to get hurt."

"Hey." I get him to turn and look at me. "I don't want him to get hurt either, and I doubt that will happen honestly. But should it happen, I know that you will be there by his side trying to help him get better. Just like he was for you when you had that foot injury."

"So, what do we do instead this morning?" Jk asks, and it's obvious to me that he is trying to occupy his mind with other things.

"I would say we could swim this morning, but we should probably at least wait until after Hyun Ki takes care of the pool for the day."

We continue to ponder for a few more moments figuring out any other ideas we might have when Jk gets a notification on his phone. His eyes light up in immediate excitement. "Our bowling balls are finished. Should I ask the craftsman to bring them over?"

I'm probably just as excited as him. "Absolutely."

While he is texting the craftsman I hear the chime from the security system go off. I frown because there is no way that he arrived already, and the security detail will let the staff in without having to check in. Youngmi's face appears on the screen when I click the answer button. He panics for a brief moment, and I am assuming it's because his English isn't the best. He manages, but he has trouble stringing together full sentences. "Seong Hyun Ki sick. Not work."

"Oh. Hyun Ki won't be showing up for work today?"

"Yes. That."

"Okay, thank you for letting me know, Youngmi." He nods at me, bows, and then the screen goes black to let me know he disconnected the call.

"How soon will it take for the craftsman to get here?"

He frowns. "He won't be able to make it until after lunch."

"Well, turns out we can swim now if we want to." I quickly explained what Youngmi shared with me.

So, my day with Jk ends up being one of both athletic hobbies and shenanigans. Of course his competitive side comes out, and I do my best to keep up with his pace in the pool and beat him in bowling. I don't manage it regarding his pace while swimming. But, we end up playing three games and I do at least beat him in the middle game. The other two I am only behind by a few pins so I take that as a win also.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

55.2K 2.2K 26
A BTS Poly Fanfic Account manager Aria is given the opportunity of a lifetime to work with BTS for a week. What happens during that time will not onl...
141K 8.8K 57
BTS OT7-soulmate au BTS×OC poly They say getting your soulmark when you turn 20 is the best thing to happen in your life. A bond that allows you to f...
815K 33.5K 88
Min Yoongi never wanted a soulmate. As far as he was concerned, he only had time in his life for his music and his members. He didn't like the idea o...
229K 10.5K 71
What if you're about to meet the people you work for and they're also your Idols? And one gives you the Soul Mark after you kiss? Do you tell them? O...