The Deeper The Hate The Deepe...

By myangelicstar

"How ...cc...cca....ccan you !! I..I don't believe these bullshits. Parth ...Parth!!!,I know this this is... More

Disclaimer
PROLOGUE
1- Mr. Red Shirt
2 - The person behind Krystle's heartbreak
3 -Parth deciding to help
4 - Project With Parth?
5 - A Silly Leaf
6 - Parth's favorite hobby
7 - Thoughts on Love
8 - Commotion in locker room
9 - Sneaking into his bedroom
10 - Slipped again
11 - Sad flashback
12 - Winning Akansha's support
13 - Parth's fear
14 - Akansha's wicked plan
15 - Partners?
16 - Surprise Visit At Green World
17 - Akansha's Panic Attack
18 - Unplanned night of being close
19 - Finding a beautiful spot
20 - Parth to apologize
21 - Caught Red-handed
22 -Truth or Dare
23 - I need you
24 - My savior
25 - Duty of Waking Parth
26 - Need For Money
27 - The Real Fun
28 - Winston Diner
29 - Enlighten Me
30 - A Walk Together
31 - A Tragic Accident
32 - To Dance?
33 - My Childhood
34 - I Love You
35 - Hated Nature
36 - Parth With Jacqueline?
37 - Dare Completed
38 - My Girlfriend
39 - The Prom
40 - Heartbroken
41 - Did I Make A Mistake?
42 - I Hate You
43 - I Am Sorry! I Can't!
44 - Surprise!!!
45 - I Feel Jealous
47- In Same Room
48 - The Exhibition
49 - Be Mine
50 - Just Like Those Old Days!!
51 - A Final Conclusion?!!
52 - To Explore
53 - Unexpected Surprise!!
54 - Sweet Revenge
55 - Shock For Whom?
56 - Unexpected Reunion
57 - Is she...??!!
Epilogue
Author's Note
New Book!

46 - Trip to U.A.E.

614 26 2
By myangelicstar

AKANSHA'S POV:

"Damn! Why do women always carry a lot while travelling? ",Sam complained after taking my heavy luggage from the car trunk.

I ignored his blabbering and hugged Kryz tight.

"Enjoy your trip. Have fun. Be happy. Happy journey. Call me once you reach U.A.E. ",Kryz demanded.

And I nodded my head like an obedient kid. "Yes Mom ",I teased her, earning myself a hit from her on my shoulders.

"Can I come with you? ",Sam asked beside me.

"NO ",I rejected his offer for the umpteenth time.

"Sam bro, Let her enjoy her life ",Kryz suggested.

"I would just buy a ticket and see whether you are safe. I swear I will maintain the distance ",Sam said, trying to persuade me to agree.

"I am not a kid Sam. I know what I do. You need not babysit me. And I know you well. You would tell me like this and stay with me in the same room or you would book a room and pursue me to stay with you. You need not worry about me. I shall call you and Kryz daily, so don't worry Sam ",I said firmly.

"Fine. As you wish ",Sam said with a dejected sigh.

"How about I buy you a special gift when I return back? ",I asked Sam, hoping to change his mood.

"Gift? ",Sam's face changed drastically. "I need a very, very attractive gift which should make my mouth go agape ",Sam said with a huge grin.

"With pleasure ",I said bowing to him.

"I will miss you both. Love you ",I exclaimed and then hugged them both and walked inside with my luggage. I did all the security checks, showed my passport, visa, id, ticket and then handed my luggage to the ground handling staff. It was quite a tiring process.

"Where is Parth? ",Mr. John asked when he saw me entering the lounge.

Parth? "I have no idea sir ",I said with a confused face.

"Everyone has come except him ",Mr. John said, seeing his watch for the time. There is still 15 minutes before the flight.

Is Parth not coming for the trip? Maybe he will come a little late.

I then sat and waited for the announcement of the flight's arrival.

A small part of my heart was waiting for him; I don't know why.

'Sometimes your heart needs more time to accept what your mind already knows', a voice in me raised but I ignored it.

"The booked flight Air India 245 B to U.A.E. has arrived. Please proceed to gate two immediately ",the announcement soon came.

Why hasn't he come yet? My heart sank as I couldn't find that one face among the crowd.

I took my handbag and walked towards gate two slowly.

'Just ignore it. You are going to the U.A.E. only for the exhibition and to explore the place yourself', I said to myself trying not to think about that one particular person.

"Welcome Ma'am ",the hostess welcomed me warmly with a huge smile plastered on her face when I entered the flight.

Luckily to my relief, I got the window seat. I then placed my bag in the overhead compartment.

'In plane', I messaged both Kryz and Sam.

'Safe journey.. Mwaahhh!! Call as soon as you reach there. Sam bro is driving and he wished the same to say to you ',Kryz messaged popped out the next moment.

'Mwaaah!! Will call you both for sure ',I messaged back.

My hand stopped at his name. 'My Parthu', the name flashed on the screen. This was the first time I saw his contact after that painful day. I used to get his message daily. But I didn't have the heart and strength to open it and read. He used to send a message in the morning and before going to bed, which would notify me everyday. But today there was no message from him in the notification. I guess he was fed up with me. What else was I expecting from him? Whenever my heart softens up, he throws a big bomb, hurting me more. I don't have the strength to block or delete his contact. And I don't know why his contact name has not been changed by me. One day! My feelings will dine one day and I am sure I will forget him. And I will be able to live my life. But why can't I?

Everyone tells me to forget him and enjoy my life but no one knows how much I die inside. I used to say I was fine to everyone but I never said it didn't hurt. Each second without him makes me go crazy inside. But I don't have the goddammit strength to give him another chance. The memories I had with him were very pure and close to my heart. But--- now when I got to know that everything was an act to him, those memories hit me pretty hard. I know that he has apologized to me for everything in front of everyone which is a big thing coming from him. But what if--- what if something like this happens in the future, will he leave me again?

The most difficult task in life is removing someone from your heart. It's damn difficult. It's highly impossible. Even though the feelings of him were fake for me at that time, those moments can never be faked.

"Ma'am ",the air hostess called me, making me come out from my thoughts. "Are you feeling comfortable ma'am? ",she asked with a concerned face. I must have looked ugly with tear-filled eyes and a sullen look. "I am fine ",I muttered.

Even though she didn't believe me, she respected my privacy much to my relief. "Will you please switch off your phone? The flight is about to take off in a few minutes ",she instructed with a smile on her face.

"Yeah, sure ",I said and switched off my phone and kept it aside.

"Passengers, Flight 245 B is about to take off. Wear your seat belts", the voice of the captain was heard.

I then wore the seatbelt and leaned on the seat, closing my eyes tight. I have travelled a lot in the plane but the take off and touchdown will always cause an unknown fear in my heart. I gripped the handle of the seat tight, closing my eyes. I must deviate my mind from this thought. What sho---

But then I felt a warm hand on mine making me stiffen. I opened my eyes fast to see him sitting beside me, staring at me with a handsome smile charming his features. He came!

My heart fluttered with unknown happiness. As if sensing my thoughts, his grin grew bigger and intertwined both his and my hands.

"Don't feel scared. I will be with you all the time ",he said, his eyes twinkling with delight.

That's when my mind registered his words causing me to see his hand intertwined with mine.

I tried to retrieve my hand but he held it firmly, not allowing me to untangle my hand from his.

"Don't worry. I won't take advantage of you. I know that you have a fear during takeoff and touchdown. Just let me hold your hand till the plane takes off ",Parth said much to my surprise.

How come he still remembers my blabbering? I must have said it when we were speaking about some random topics. Didn't he say that he felt bored when he was with me? But, why does he still remember all these things making it tough for me to avoid him?

Suddenly I felt the plane was about to move, making me grip his hand in fear. I tried to control myself not to throw myself on him in fear.

But I felt his breath fanning my neck causing tingles throughout my body. Shivers ran throughout my body!

"Jerk ",I threw an angry glance at him trying to remove my hands from him but he tightened his hands and his lips were touching my earlobe making me frustrated with emotions.

"You are safe ",he said and moved back to his position, not invading my private space.

That's when I noticed that the plane had already gradually gathered speed and the flight took off. Did he just distract me from my thoughts? Don't think too much over such things. It's all an act! Don't fall for it.

I then tried to untangle my hand from him without a word. And he loosened his hand allowing me to untangle my hand from his.

They asked us to remove the seatbelt after some time.

"Did you search for me? ",Parth asked with a hopeful voice.

"Why should I? ",I asked him with an emotionless face.

Hearing my words, his face sank a little.

"I was eagerly waiting for the next day. As a result I couldn't sleep at all. But I don't know when I dozed off. When I woke up, I saw that I was running out of time. Thanks to those idiots Theo and Andy, my luggage was packed the previous day. Then I rushed to the airport as fast as I could. Sorry if I made you feel anxious by coming late ",he explained to me the reason for his late arrival.

Him getting up late is a natural thing. That brought me back to the memory of me waking him up. He is a baby sleeper. Whenever I would go to his house to wake him up, he wouldn't even budge but instead would pull me towards him and hug me tight and would go back to sleeping. Those memories weren't an act right. Or was it? Why is my mind always revolving around him?

"Are you thinking about me? ",I heard him ask.

"No ",I shouted the next moment in fear. What. the. hell.? He smiled at me as I denied his words the next moment. And he knows too well that I would deny someone so fast whenever I lie to them. I hope he doesn't remember about it. But the smile playing on his lips says otherwise.

I ignored him and turned to the other side and closed my eyes to get some rest. Harry, Chloe, Neil, Kryz came to my home as I wouldn't be with them for three whole weeks. So, we had a small party which went till late 3 or 4. a.m.--- I still don't remember the time when I slept. Sam was the most dramatic one. He kept embarrassing me with my childhood life. In return, I too made fun of him. Since I had a flight today, I didn't drink except for just a glass of wine. Harry, Chloe, Neil were all still in a sleepy, unconscious state when I walked out of my home.

I thought of booking a cab and reaching the airport. But on second thought, I woke Kryz and Sam up. I knew for sure that they both would throw a huge tantrum if I didn't wake them up.

But all in all, I didn't get much sleep today. As a result, my eyes dozed off and I drifted to a much needed sleep.

I felt someone moving me a little and then I felt complete warmth beside me; I love this feeling. "I hope it's bet-- " "Shh ", I heard certain voices but it soon disappeared and I felt a soft touch on my head as I snuggled in the warmth which soothed my soul to fall into a carefree sleep.

*****

I blinked my eyes feeling so warm, and relaxed. I opened my eyes slowly to see a white shirt. One of my hands reached it. I touched it to feel it so hard and firm. It looks strong, taut. muscular chest. Chest? My head raised so fast which made my head collide with a chin above me.

"Damn! ",I heard a grunt voice above me which was too familiar to me. That's when I noticed that one my hand clutched his arms tight and my other hand was on his chest. And my side of the body is flushed against his.

Oh God!

What was I doing? And where is the seat handle between mine and his seat?

Never mind! It must be him who would have asked the air hostess to move it up. And me being the idiot, didn't guard myself to be cautious around him; instead I was so comfortable around him.

"I am sorry ",I whispered, moving back making a decent distance from him and me.

"Nah! That's not necessary. I loved it when you took advantage of me. I loved each and every second of it ",he said shamelessly with a happy, mischievous glint on his face.

My mouth went agape hearing him.

"I hate you ",I said glaring at him.

But my words didn't affect him a little bit.

"There is a very wonderful saying that 'Behind every I hate you , there lies 'I love you 3000'' ",he smiled sweetly with his charming smile.

Is this really him? How did he change drastically? Was all these efforts taken by him just for me? Or is this another plan or dare to make me fall in love with him again? The thought made me cringe and shudder in disgust.

"The most difficult task in life is to remove someone from your heart. But, one day! One day for sure, my feelings for you will fade away and I will forget you ",I said more to myself, convincing my soul.

His face changed drastically after hearing my words. He looked sullen.

"Kansha, Your words are like a sword piercing me with pain. I know I made a grave mistake for which I won't ever forgive me. You are the best thing that happened to me in my whole fucking life. I would rather die than hear these words from you ",he said with a pained voice.

I just turned to the other side, ignoring him. It's more like I couldn't control my rising emotions which I tried to bury deep inside me.

How difficult it feels! To control your tears just to convince your heart that you are strong enough to deal with these emotions.

I looked outside the window panel trying to escape the emotions that are making me weak. The outside looked surreal and wonderful, making me fall for it. But my mind still lingered on him thinking about those days when we used to discuss what to do when travelling in planes. But I didn't expect that we would be like this that day. It all seems like a beautiful dream came to an end and I am now in a real life.

"Passengers, Flight 245 B is about to touchdown. Wear your seat belts", the voice of the captain was heard.

It seems that I have slept almost the entire ride. Thank goodness! I didn't wake up late. What if I had slept even after landing? Would he wake me up? Or would he carry me in his arms? With him, the latter option is more applicable to him. What the heck? Why am I thinking about all the nonsense possibilities?

God! My brain has gone crazy. I put on the seatbelt with anxiety of touchdown.

I felt him reaching for my hand. And I moved my hand before he could touch it.

"Please maintain your distance. We are just classmates who did the project together. And we are lucky to get this opportunity to visit the exhibition. Let's be professional with no feelings coming between us during the stay ",I said to him as we were about to travel together for the next three weeks. And I should personally avoid him as much as I could because my heart still aches for him whenever he is near me.

I didn't even notice when the flight landed as my thoughts distracted me. He placed my bag on my lap before I could get up to take it from the overhead compartment.

How does he know which bag was mine? Don't overthink. I stood up and walked towards the exit.

There were all kinds of security checks and I went to the customs, to take my luggage. All the time I felt him near me, watching me closely which I tried to ignore as much as possible.

I noticed Mr. John standing with some of my classmates. So, I moved towards that direction with my luggage and he followed me behind.

Soon all the students came. It seems like almost everyone from the Arch class has come for the trip.

"You guys are not kids for me to have an eye on you. You all are adults. And I expect everyone to behave like that. And I must not hear any complaints from any of you. We have booked rooms in the Taj Dubai. And all the other information is sent to your mail. I hope there won't be any problem. Let's all meet here after three weeks here. Good luck. Be safe", Mr. John said.

Soon, the students walked their way towards the Taj Hotel or somewhere else according to their own plan. I didn't expect them to leave us in the airport itself. I thought they would arrange for us till the Taj Dubai.

Taj Dubai resides at the heart of the city's dynamic business and leisure hub on Burj Khalifa street. The driving distance between Dubai Airport to Taj Dubai is fifteen kilometers. It takes approximately thirteen min to drive from Dubai Airport to Taj Dubai. But my stomach is asking me for food. I didn't have any breakfast either. I guess I shall go and eat first at the airport. I turned to look at Parth staring at me as if waiting for me.

My heart spluttered with happiness and contentment to see him anxiously waiting for me as if hoping for me not to reject him. Having someone you know beside you is better than touring alone in an unknown place.

'Is that what you are thinking for sure?' an inner voice mocked me but I ignored it as usual.

His puppy, pout face looked so cute. My hands ached to pull his cheeks but I somehow controlled my feelings by crossing my arms against my body.

When I was about to open my mouth to speak with him, a figure walked past me fast and clutched his arms.

Erica!

"Hey Parth, Wouldn't it be great if we tour together in this awesome place?", Erica asked him, clinging to his body much to my annoyance.

Why did she decide to come on this trip?

I pursed my lips in anger, staring at them in envy. He is not my boyfriend. But why am I feeling envious looking at them?

*************************************************************************************

Hello my dear readers! I hope you loved this chapter.

If so, do vote by clicking the star button below, showing your support.

And do comment your thoughts of what you think about them and share this story to your friends too if you liked this book.

I have a question for you people.

How was your first experience in the plane if you have travelled?

Have you ever been to the U.A.E. ?

Personally, U.A.E. is very close to my heart. That's one of the reasons why I selected U.A.E. as their educational trip place. ;)

Stay tuned to what will happen next!!

With Love,

S.M. Skyler. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6M 311K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
100K 2.5K 45
Completed Enrique She was a kid... a damn kid. I became her friend because my father asked me to befriend a girl 14 years younger than me, and I di...
14.2K 917 58
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...
299K 9K 33
CRINGE WARNING! First book I ever wrote on here!! -- "Sometimes the person who you are willing to take a bullet for is the person behind the gun." I...