𝐁𝐞𝐑𝐒𝐧𝐝 𝐂π₯𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐃�...

By justlikeyourstories

"You know what I think, Miss Moore?" He moved closer, the scent of Peppermint, musk and a hint of cigarette... More

✨Introduction✨
Book Dedication
Apologies
Midnight Taunt
Unforgiving Showers
Thanksgivings
And Dont Flirt With Him
Obey
Tea, Darling?
Make Me
Petrificus Totalus
On The Table
Surprise
Ok...Spill
Doctor, Doctor
Use Me
A/N
My Favourite Ravenclaw
Golden Girl
Out Of Order
No Control
Empty Blankets
Keep It A Secret
Step Mummy
Happy Birthday
Scrubs
Lingerie
Haunted Memories
Ink Scars
Good Girl
Dont Lie
Beaming With Joy
Wide Blue
Out Of All People
Extended Stays
A/N
Crystal Vase
Lit Cigar
Its Mr Malfoy
Hot Water
Madam Puddifoots
Consulting The Folks
Tightened Belt
Magic Minister
Bye Baby
I Love You Moments
Hear Me Now
Forever Yours
!!
R U OK?

Daddy Malfoy

28.5K 752 2.2K
By justlikeyourstories

AnnaLeigh Moore

"Everything packed?" Kehlani asked as she walked past me, her cosmetics bag in hand.

"It's only for a week. I'm leaving most of my shit here" I said as I zipped up my small suit case.

"You gotta look good for daddy Malfoy, I mean look at Scorpius- can you imagine what Mr Malfoy looks like... I can feel the mini heart beat just thinking of him" She smirked as she swung around the pole of her bed towards me.

"Ew- Lani, stop. He's a 31 year old man... how good can he look?"

(Off topic but they did Draco DIRTY with that 19 years later scene in deathly hallows)

"5 galleons says he's fucking sexy" Kehlani bet as I giggled and agreed.

"Oh- you are so on-"

"Who's on?" Kehlani and I tuned around to see Albus at the door with his bag.

"We're betting about Daddy Malfoy" Kehlani said as Albus frowned in confusion "Whether he's hot or not- wait, you have met him before, have you not?"

"Ye- I have" Albus coughed as Kehlani urged him to continue "He's- he's doing ok for his age" Albus shrugged his shoulders.

"HA!" Kehlani smirked in triumph as I shook my head.

"We don't know what he looks like so no money" I stated as Kehlani smirked.

"By the end of thanksgiving I will be Five galleons richer" she smiled as she danced her way towards her case.

"Your already rich tho-"

"Shut up Albus!" She yelled as I let out a loud laugh. Albus rolled his eyes and took a seat on my bed.

I walked over to my drawer, pulling out a nice dress for dinner when I looked up and saw Albus holding my underwear.

"Albus!" I dropped the dress and ran towards him, snatching the underwear from his hands.

He laughed and stood from the bed "You're just like Lily. Why do you have that underwear anyway-"

"I would like you to not handle my girlfriend's underwear Dumbledore" we all snapped our heads to the door where Scorpius stood with his bags.

Albus frowned at the name he was called "Call me that old fuck again and I'll shove this-" he picked up my curling iron I had sitting on my bedside "Up your arse"

"Kinky" Kehlani laughed as Albus sent her a glare "Not the time- got it" she closed her mouth as Scorpius laughed.

"Only playing mate" he walked in and draped an arm around my shoulder as Albus put the curling iron down "Besides didn't he like, save your father?"

"Supposedly... but after hearing the stories dad told me about him- it just sounds like he manipulated him and raised him for slaughter" Albus shrugged his shoulders "It pains me that I was named after him enough but I won't be called his last name"

"Dumbledaddy... has a nice ring to it, don't you think?" Kehlani said as she looked at the portrait of him hanging in the hallway from the open door.

"Guys- gross. We have to go" I said as I ducked under Scorpius's arm and grabbed my small suit case "The carriages will leave without us, remember what happened last Christmas"

"I needed a shower-"

"Yeah well they left without us Scorpius" Kehlani frowned as Scorpius took steps towards her.

"The arseholes should of waited" he said, his face inches away from hers.

"Step away from me before I fuck your dad" Kehlani threatened as a small giggle left my mouth.

"Disgusting" he pulled back and walked over to me again "Let's go"

We all grabbed our bags and left the dorm. 

"Don't drop anything" Scorpius commanded the driver as he unloaded his many bags from the car.

"Why did you bring so many bags?" I asked as He just shrugged his shoulders and yelled at the driver once again.

I shook my head and walked up the stairs towards the enormous manor. My nerves were growing with each step I took as the big doors creaked open.

"Smells like death" Scorpius joked as he took in a big breath. I jumped slightly as he creeped up behind me but just shook it off and walked further into the house.

As I stepped through the doors a small pop was heard and a house elf appeared before us "Mr Scorpius and Miss AnnaLeigh, welcome home. Master Draco has told Pippy to tell Mr Scorpius that he is in his study and not to be disturbed until dinner this evening"

Scorpius laughed in defeat "Of course. Of course he's in his fucking study- he couldn't even welcome his son home" I felt bad for Scorpius. It seemed like his father did this all the time.

"Pippy is sorry sir. Pippy will make Mr and Miss tea" and with a soft pop the small elf was gone. I placed a hand on his arm but he flinched and pulled away.

"I'll just take our bags up stairs. Make yourself at home" he said with no expression as he retreated back outside to get the bags.

I nodded and walked into the house. No colours were spotted except for blacks, whites and deep greys. The house set of a gloomy vibe, it was uncomfortable.

I walked around and find myself in one of the upstairs kitchens. All the house elves were down stairs preparing dinner so this kitchen was empty.

My fingertips grazed the kitchen top as I looked down at the dark marble pattern. This kitchen was much, much nicer then the one we had at home.

"Like it?" I jumped and pulled my fingers away from the bench, clutching my racing heart as I looked up into the Cold stare of Scorpius's father. His pale blonde hair was messy and he had a slight pink tinge to his cheeks and the tip of his nose. He was in a black suit with a black coat and a dark grey scarf around his neck.

I guess I owed Kehlani 5 galleons because he was more then sexy, he was beautiful.

He noticed my stare and chuckled "Cost quite the galleons but I think it was worth it, it is my private kitchen after all" he walked past me and ran his fingers across the sink.

My eyes grew wide and I turn to meet his stare again "Private kitchen? I'm so sorry-"

"No. It's quite alright Miss Moore" he waved me off and looked down at the sink as I nodded and stood awkwardly in front of him.

"I-" I cleared my throat as he looked up at me "I thought you were a healer" I said taking in his black suit instead of scrubs.

"Head Healer" he corrected as he straightened his jacket "I sit in a office all day and fill out paper work while my healers and mediwizards take care of people"

I nodded again as awkward silence emitted the air once again.

"Anna!" The muffled yell of Scorpius was heard as Draco smirked.

"If you'll excuse me. I mustn't keep her waiting" he fixed his scarf as I started to walk out but stopped and looked back up at him.

"Her?" I questioned but Scorpius was heard once again. Draco winked and walked out of the kitchen without another word.

I felt butterfly's in my stomach as the door to the kitchen opened.

"Anna" Scorpius breathed "This is dads kitchen- he catches you in here and he won't be happy"

I nodded slightly, still staring at the door Draco exited from.

"Anna?" Scorpius asked "You still with me" he chuckled as I shook my head and smiled.

"Yeah, yeah I'm here" I said as Scorpius nodded and exited the room, I followed close behind, my mind still fuzzy from Mr Malfoy.

I always though Draco being a Healer/Doctor was the hottest fucking thing so he is a healer in this story ;)

Word count 1319.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 42 18
In a moment of weakness Hermione granger finds herself being comforted by Draco Malfoy, things escalate and their feelings become irrevocable
5.3K 109 37
Yn Malfoy is draco Malfoy's sister and she is coming to Hogwarts but she is different she has a secret that can get people killed and she gets take...
161K 3.2K 26
HIGHEST RANKING: #1 in #trueloveneverdies β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘ Unless it's mad, passionate, extraordinary love, don't waste your time in it. There are many med...
162K 4K 21
"Yeah, um, I..." But the lingering effects of Felix wouldn't let me lie. "I do. I really like you." "Not platonically, then." "Not platonically." "We...