𝐁𝐞𝐑𝐒𝐧𝐝 𝐂π₯𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐃�...

By justlikeyourstories

"You know what I think, Miss Moore?" He moved closer, the scent of Peppermint, musk and a hint of cigarette... More

✨Introduction✨
Book Dedication
Daddy Malfoy
Midnight Taunt
Unforgiving Showers
Thanksgivings
And Dont Flirt With Him
Obey
Tea, Darling?
Make Me
Petrificus Totalus
On The Table
Surprise
Ok...Spill
Doctor, Doctor
Use Me
A/N
My Favourite Ravenclaw
Golden Girl
Out Of Order
No Control
Empty Blankets
Keep It A Secret
Step Mummy
Happy Birthday
Scrubs
Lingerie
Haunted Memories
Ink Scars
Good Girl
Dont Lie
Beaming With Joy
Wide Blue
Out Of All People
Extended Stays
A/N
Crystal Vase
Lit Cigar
Its Mr Malfoy
Hot Water
Madam Puddifoots
Consulting The Folks
Tightened Belt
Magic Minister
Bye Baby
I Love You Moments
Hear Me Now
Forever Yours
!!
R U OK?

Apologies

33.2K 803 4K
By justlikeyourstories

TW// Sexual coercion (Manipulated into sexual acts)

AnnaLeigh Moore

"Fuck-" I wince at the stinging pain of the burning hot curling iron accidentally pressing against my neck. I pull the iron away and frown at it as if it was it's fault.

"At least it will cover the hickeys you got from Scorpius" kehlani teased as she walks past me with a basket full of clothes in her hands.

I look back at her and giggle, shaking my head. She shrugs her shoulders and walks out of the dorm. I turn off the curling iron and wrap the cord around the base and pop it back in the draw.

I have naturally curly hair but it's wild and untamed so I straighten my hair then curl it again so the curls are more neat and tight. The whole process takes about 2 1/2 hours.

I brush down my robes in the mirror and sigh. I pull a fake smile and walk out of the dorm, looking for Scorpius.

Scorpius and I have been on and off since year 5. We fight all the time and most of the time it's his fucking fault. But yet we always end up together.

I jump down the stairs to the dorm and spot him on the couch with Albus.

"Hey, boys" I sigh slumping on the couch next to Scorpius.

"Hey, Anna" Albus smiles as Scorpius places a kiss on my head.

"Hey, babe" I fucking hated the word babe. It was such a pet name, but none the less I smiled and leaned into him.

"I'm guessing no breakfast today?" I asked as Scorpius scoffed.

"Gotta stay in shape for Quidditch and you could stand not to eat breakfast, Anna. It'll be good for you" Fucking excuse me!?

I leaned off Scorpius as I notice Albus shift uncomfortably in his seat at what Scorpius said.

"Really!?" I scoffed as Scorpius looked at me, completely oblivious as to what he even said "You gotta be fucking kidding me, Scorpius!"

He blinked at me and shrugged his shoulders "What?" I shook my head in disgust and jumped off the couch "What the fuck did I do now?" He sighed as he stood, towering over me.

"You can't just say that to a women Scorpius" I crossed my arms as Albus nervously chuckled and stood.

"I'll see you two in Herbology" he scooted out of the common room as fast as possible.

"You're so fucking Sensitive" Scorpius rolled his eyes as I looked at him in disbelief.

"You just called me fucking fat!" I screamed, all heads in the common room now turned towards us.

"Whatever" he scoffed as he pushed past me and out of the common room.

I slumped back into the couch and looked around in disbelief. We had just got off the fight we had yesterday and now we're back at it again.

For fucks sake.

Everyone was still looking at me and I turned around with a scoff on my face "The fuck are you looking at?"

They all turned their heads and continued to what they were doing as I laughed.

Not not a happy laugh.

A 'I'm going fucking insane' laugh.

I stormed out of the common room and headed straight for the great hall. Fuck Scorpius, I was hungry.

I spotted Kehlani seated at the Slytherin table with Albus. I smiled, a real smile and took a seat next to Kehlani.

"Hey, Albus told me what happened" Kehlani showed a genuine look as I laughed and shook my head.

"It's fine. We'll be over it by lunch" I brushed her off as I filled my plate with food.

"Scorpius is just a fucking dick sometimes, Anna" Albus shook his head as he bit into a piece of toast.

"Oh please, Albus, we all know you have a huge menacing crush on AnnaLeigh" Kehlani teased as Albus shot her a mean glare.

"I do not" he insisted as I laughed out loud. I loved my friends, they were the only reason I was still at this school.

"Anyway, Anna" Kehlani turned to me with a mischievous smirk "Excited to meet daddy Malfoy Tomorrow?"

I was staying with Scorpius this thanksgiving. We were to have dinner with his father. I didn't wanna go but it's been a hard year for Scorpius, with his mother dying and his father being at work all the time, I had to go for support.

"Yeah, nervous tho. What if he doesn't like me?" I had this gut feeling like he wasn't going to like me at all. After the story Scorpius told me about how his father met his ex, I have been dreading it.

"Please, girl. Your hot as fuck, who wouldn't like you- maybe he'll like you a bit too much?" Kehlani smirked as I looked at her and hit her arm.

"I don't wanna think of my boyfriends dad in that way, Kehlani!" I laughed as she also burst out in laughter.

"You guys are fucking weird- Hey, Kehlani... shouldn't your brother be around here somewhere?" Albus asked as Kehlani stopped laughing.

"I don't know- the dumb cunt is probably somewhere with some girl" she rolled her eyes as Albus giggled.

"Well I'm gonna go and be a huge cock block so see ya" Albus jumped up from his seat, taking one last bite of his toast before leaving the great hall.

As Albus left I turned back to Kehlani "Another girl?"

"Yeah. He should of stuck with Tiffany" she shook her head as I let out another loud laugh.

"She's gay" I giggled as Kehlani followed.

"She was nice- unlike her bitch of a fucking mother... what's her name again- Pansy" I nodded and took a sip of my tea.

"Yeah well, Zent needs to pull his head out of his arse before he gets hexed or some shit" I said as Kehlani agreed.

"Anyway- time for Herbology" Kehlani smirked "I get to stare at Professor Longbottms fine arse for an hour straight"

"That's why your failing, Lani" I shook my head as he shrugged her shoulders.

"Gotta do what ya gotta do"

"Im sorry, Anna. I'm a dick" Scorpius pouted as we laid in the bed of his dorm.

"I'm sorry too, I over reacted" I wasn't sorry tho and I didn't over react but I felt like I had to apologise.

Scorpius smiled and ran his hand gently up my inner thigh "I know a way you can make it up to me" I wasn't in the mood at all. I pushed Scorpius hand away "Please" he whined as I shook my head.

I was starting to feel sick as his hand took it's place again on my inner thigh "It would make me so, so happy- don't you wanna make me happy?"

I gave in. I wanted to distract him from his stress at home and at school even if I wasn't in the mood I could always... fake it.

"Ok" I sighed softly as he smiled and placed a kiss on my lips. I kissed back as he slipped his tongue in my mouth.

I fake moaned as he chuckled darkly against my lips, his hand slipping up my skirt and rubbing me softly through my thin underwear.

I faked another moan as he pulled his face away "Needly little girl. Your so wet for me?"

I nodded my head and made my breathing heavier. I wasn't actually wet, what he was feeling was the effects of a wandless lubrication spell I cast just before but he didn't need to know that.

"May I?" I nodded my head as he pulled of my underwear and tossed off his trousers. He was always sloppy but he usually took my shirt off as well, he always wanted to see my body.

But he didn't and without a second thought he roughly thrusted into me. He also always took his time and made sure I was comfortable and it was clear I wasn't but he didn't care, all he cared about was his own pleasure as he snapped his hips into mine.

I let out strings of fake moans as I already felt him twitch inside of me, his breathing getting heavier and heavier by the minute when suddenly he pulled out a came all over my uniform.

Now, he ALWAYS came inside of me. He said it inserts his dominance or some shit like that. I guess not this time.

I cursed under my breath as I noticed the white substance already sinking into my uniform. He fell onto the bed beside me and sighed.

"I'm gonna go have a shower" I said quietly, pulling my underwear back up.

"Whatever" he said as he turned away from me and fell asleep.

I sighed and hopped of the bed, grabbing a towel from the ground and wiping his cum of my uniform but just as expected it stained.

"Fuck" I whispered as I dropped the towel and made a break for my room.

But just asking for a friend.. how tf do you get that shit out of clothes?

Anyway hope you liked the first chapter :)

Word count 1532.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

802 20 16
Eliza Potter, twin sister of the beloved Harry potter finally comes to Hogwarts just in time for the Triwizard Tournament. She meets Draco Malfoy, he...
328K 7.2K 27
Ava Potter is in Gryffindor. She is pretty much a girl version of Harry. Until she meets Harrys enemy Draco. Will it work between them or will Draco...
548K 15.7K 40
COMPLETED!!! :)) Hope you enjoy reading my story xx! This hasn't been completely edited, so I apologise for any mistakes. "Out of the way, Granger."...
1.1K 42 18
In a moment of weakness Hermione granger finds herself being comforted by Draco Malfoy, things escalate and their feelings become irrevocable