Miraculous | Book 3(Old Versi...

By ChanelPradaGirl

⚠️WARNING: CRINGEY AND TEEN S£X⚠️ More

Merci (Thank You)
Caméléonne (Chameleon: Part 1)
Caméléonne (Chameleon: Part 2)
Nouveau Programme (New Schedule)
Animaestro: Part 1
Animaestro: Part 2
Prêtresse (Priestess)
Réserver Semaines (Book Weeks)
Bakerix: Part 1
Bakerix: Part 2
Test de grossesse (Pregnancy Test)
Arrière (Backwarder)
Face Claim
Joueur 2.0 (Gamer 2.0: Part 1)
Joueur 2.0 (Gamer 2.0: Part 2)
Camp Amour et Drame (Camp Love & Drama)
Weredad
Silencieux (Silencer)
Perdu au Japon ... avec Lila (Lost In Japan...With Lila)
Onii-Chan (Oni-chan: Part 1)
Onii-Chan (Oni-Chan: Part 2)
Onii-Chan (Oni-Chan: Part 3)
Effrayer (Scare)
Miraculer
Oblivio: Part 1
Oblivio: Part 2
Mme Sánchez (Ms. Sánchez)
Crasher Partie (Party Crasher)
Chrismaster
Marionnettiste 2 (Puppeteer 2: Part 1)
Marionnettiste 2 (Puppeteer 2: Part 2)
S'il te plaît (Please)
Temps Orageux 2 (Stormy Weather 2)
Kwamibuster
Le navire a navigué! (The Ship Has Sailed!)
Le Banquet (Feast)
Reflekdoll (Part 1)
Reflekdoll (Part 2)
Ikari Gozen
Rivales (Rivals)
Desparada (Part 1)
Desperada (Part 2)
Startrain
Un voeu (One Wish)
Timetagger: Part 1
Timetagger: Part 2
Lilas Roi (King Lilac: Part 1)
Lilas Roi (King Lilac: Part 2)
Chat Blanc (Cat Blanc: Part 2)
Plaisir et désir (Fun & Desire)
Félix: Part 1
Félix: Part 2
Coccinelle (Ladybug: Part 1)
Coccinelle (Ladybug: Part 2)
Les jumeaux (The Twins. Short)
Chasseur de cœur (Heart Hunter; Battle Of The Miraculous: Part 1)
Reine Miracle (Miracle Queen; Battle Of The Miraculous: Part 2)
C'est fini... (It's Over...)
Ailette (Fin)

Chat Blanc (Cat Blanc: Part 1)

2K 64 201
By ChanelPradaGirl

Scene: The Agreste Mansion's Basement.

Gabriel is visiting Emilie, who is still unconscious.

"Emilie, I miss you every moment. But one day, I will get the Miraculous, repair the mistakes of the past, and make sure you return to us." 

Scene: Trocadéro.

Alix is navigating around some cones on her rollerskates.

"Today's the day, I can feel it!" Alya comments.

"Bet you my skates she won't do it," Alix spoke. She was kinda hoping Marinette wouldn't. She didn't want the girl to get her heart broken as Adrien was already taken by Kalianna.

~Flashback~

"Wait, your secretly dating Adrien?!" Alix was surprised.

Kalianna nodded. 

"But why'd you tell me this? We don't even hang out that much."

Kali smiled at the pink-haired girl and patted her shoulder. "That's because I know I can trust you, Alix."

~End Of Flashback~

"And I'll bet my favorite unicorn plush that she will!" Rose had faith in Marinette.

"Oh, Marinette." Mylène said when she saw the bluenette.

Alya, Rose, and Juleka looks up. "What?" They see Marinette. "Aw..." They looked down.

"I was thinking," Marinette began, holding a present in her hands as she walked up to her friends. "Maybe Adrien doesn't like berets, or what if he hates it when people celebrate his fifth name's day? Or... maybe he wouldn't want to know that I love him?"

Alix sticks her hand out to Rose. "Don't worry, Princess Twinkle Peach will be happy with me."

Rose sadly hands her unicorn plush to Alix.

"The only way you'll know is to tell him how you really feel!" Alya exclaimed.

"I know, but..." Marinette reaches for something in a picnic basket but Rose shuts it.

"That's it, Marinette! No more picnics, sleepovers, or going to the movies with us until you give him that gift! You made that hat for Saint Athanasius Day, which is today! How is Adrien supposed to know you're thinking of him on his fifth name's day if you don't give him your gift?!"

"She's right." Alya backed Rose up. "Today is the day!"

"GO, GO, GO, GO, GO, GO!" The girls cheered.

Alix looked down, staying quiet.

"Rise and shine!" Mylène announced while Marinette stood up. "Behold, the goddess of self-confidence has awakened!"

Marinette runs up the stairs as her friends, excluding Alix, are chanting.

"And don't forget the card!" Alya reminded.

Scene: Subway Tunnel.

"Are you really going to do this?" Tikki asked her owner.

"I am, Tikki, and you know what I won't take for an answer?"

Scene: Agreste Mansion.

"No." Nathalie denied Marinette entry through the speaker of the camera.

"Okay, well, um, uh, when will he be back?" Marinette questioned.

"I can't tell you. Goodbye, young lady." 

The camera goes back into its compartment.

Marinette checks her phone. "But Adrien's fencing class ended 27 minutes ago! He should be back by now!"

"Maybe you can give him his present tomorrow at school?" Tikki suggested.

"No. You heard what Rose said. I can't back out again." Marinette runs away to view the house. "Since he's not back yet, I can go through the window!"

"Oh, no no no! You know it's not a good idea to use your powers for personal reasons." Tikki reminded.

"I'll be quick, Tikki, no one will ever know!" Marinette runs past the Agreste car.

Adrien notices Marinette through the window, so does Kalianna.

"Was that Marinette?" The noirette queried.

"Yeah, I wonder where she had to go too in such a rush."

Marinette runs into an alley. "Tikki, spots on!"

~~~~~~~~

Ladybug enters Adrien's room through the open window.

Scene: Adrien's Room.

Ladybug gasps. "Adrien's trophies... Adrien's basketball hoop... Adrien's foosball table..." She lightly brushes her hand against his desk. "Adrien's desk... Adrien's video games..." She lies on his bed. "Adrien's bed..." 

Scene: Agreste Courtyard.

Gorilla drives in and Nathalie is standing at the doorway. Adrien and Kalianna exit the vehicle.

"You two are very late," Nathalie informed the teens.

Adrien holds the medal around his neck. "The awards ceremony took longer than expected. Then we gave Kagami a ride home."

"Wasn't very pleasant," Kali muttered, remembering the dirty glares between her and Kagami.

The two lovers enter the house. 

"Will you let my father know I won?" Adrien asked Nathalie.

"As soon as he's done with his work." 

"Come on," Kalianna took her boyfriend's hand and led him upstairs.

Scene: Adrien's Room.

Ladybug sniffs Adrien's pillow. "Adrien's scent..." She sits up. "Adrien's present!" She places the gift on his pillow and begins to leave but turns around. "The card! I forgot the card! Uh..." She picks up a pencil from Adrien's desk. "This should do. "Signed, Marinette." She puts the pencil back and leaves.

Just as she swings out the window, Adrien opens the door. Kalianna gasped.

"Ladybug?" Adrien was in shock.

"What was she doing in your room?" Kal wondered.

Adrien spotted the gift on his bed. He unwraps the gift. "Why would Ladybug leave me a gift from Marinette? And with a heart embroidered on it?"

"That's... because..." Kalianna said slowly.

"Ladybug and Marinette... are the same person!" Adrien realized.

"She was... here while we were gone." Kalianna clenched her fists. "She messed with your stuff... she was... in your bed..." She said, noticing the ruffled sheets. "And she was smelling... your pillow." She finished when she saw the misplaced pillow. She was clenching her fists so hard that her knuckles were becoming white.

At every word, Adrien's face had become paler and paler. "Baby?" He dropped the beret.

"That's... it..." Kalianna gritted her teeth. "I want us to reveal our relationship."

Plagg gasped lightly from Adrien's jacket while Sunny gasped from the amber-eyed girl's purse.

"Ma Reine are you sure?" Adrien walked over to her, putting a hand on her shoulder. "I mean I'm excited that you finally want too but..."

"Yes, Adrien! I'm sure!" Kalianna snapped.

"Why are you so angry?"

"BECAUSE THAT OBSESSED FREAK WAS IN YOUR BED! THE BED THAT WE MAKE LOVE TO EACH OTHER IN! Can't you see babe?! Marinette is in love with you! She's obsessed with you!"

Adrien forced out a nervous chuckle. "T-That's ridiculous, Marinette-"

"Why do you think she has pictures of you all over her room? Why do you think she always stutters and mixes up her sentences around you? Why do you think she transformed into Ladybug to give you this gift?!" Kalianna snatched the beret from him. 

It all made sense now. Adrien had finally opened his eyes. He wasn't blind anymore...

"No... I never realized-"

"How crazy she was over you? Heh. Well lemme tell you, that's about to end today. Sunny, speed up!"

Adrien gasped as Kalianna transformed before his very eyes. "Y-Your-"

"Leopardess? Yeah. Wasn't exactly the reveal I wanted it to be, but I gotta teach this freak a lesson. I'm sorry Adrien." Leopardess swung out of his room with the beret.

"WAIT! KALIANNA!"

"This whole thing is just a mess." Plagg sighed.

Scene: Timeskip. Rooftops.

Leopardess sighed happily as she looked over the city.

Suddenly, a portal opens and Bunnyx steps out.

"Bunnyx?" The leopard hero was surprised.

"Little Cub, something happened today that caused a major disaster in the future," Bunnyx informed, putting her hands on Leopardess's shoulders. "I'm not sure what it was or when it happened exactly. Nothing unusual to report on your side?"

"Um... Adrien and I revealed our relationship today..."

Bunnyx gasped. "Oh no, what else happened?!"

"I got into a fight with a friend-well, ex-friend." Leopardess frowned. "And I know Ladybug's identity."

"Ugh!" Bunnyx face-palmed. "In my burrow, now!" She grabs Leopardess's wrist and pulls her into her time travel burrow.

Scene: Burrow.

"Wow, it's a lot bigger on the inside!" Leopardess comments.

Bunnyx puts her hand on a circle. Leopardess runs to two other circles and does the same, unblurring one with a dinosaur and the other of a city. Bunnyx notices and puts a bowl on top of Leopardess's head.

"What's that for?"

"You wanna know what you're getting for your next birthday?"

"No,"

"Exactly." Bunnyx guides Leopardess to one of the circles.

"What about you? Do you know what you're getting for your future birthdays?" Leopardess asked.

"I know about... some of them." Bunnyx unblurs one of the circles, showing a flashback to Alix getting the watch. "Normally, we have to avoid interfering with past or present events as much as possible, but this is really serious Little Cub." She tries to push Leopardess into one of the circles but her right hand glitches and becomes intangible. "Our future is in danger! I need your help." She uses her left hand to push Leopardess in.

"Whoa!"

Scene: Alternate Paris

Bunnyx takes the bowl off Leopardess's head.

The leopard gasped in shock at what she saw. "What happened here?"

"The less you know about the future, the better. Just do your thing: capture the akuma and restore order. Then, the train will be back on track."

"But, I can't restore order! Only Ladybug can do that!"

"You'll see what your Miraculous can truly do Little Cub, just believe that you can do it."

The Moon appears to be cracked, the Eiffel Tower has collapsed, and everything is below water.

"This is just terrible," Leopardess said sadly. 

"You revealed your relationship at the wrong time," Bunnyx said. 

"What?"

"You were supposed to reveal it when it was the right time Little Cub, not because of anger." The bunny hero said sadly.

Leopardess gasped lightly while Bunnyx is about to return to her burrow.

"Wait! You're not staying?"

"Let's say I gotta stand ready to jump back into time and try something else, in case you fail." Bunnyx returns to her burrow.

Once she's gone, there is future Cat Noir singing to himself from distance. Cat Noir has been akumatized into Cat Blanc, completely white and with blue eyes.

"🎶 Little kitty on a roof...🎶"

"Cat... Noir?" Leopardess's eyes widened.

"🎶...all alone without his lady.🎶"

"Cat Noir," Leopardess called.

Cat Blanc turns around. "M'lady? I thought I'd lost you!" He jumps down. "Oh, I was feline so sad that you were gone!"

Leopardess backs away as Cat Blanc steps closer.

"Why are you backing away from me m'lady?~" The villain asked in a creepy tone.

"What's happened to you? Why are you calling me m'lady now? No, wait! Don't tell me. We're gonna fix everything! Where's LB?" Leopardess inquired.

"Of course we're gonna fix everything!" Cat Blanc ignored the leopard hero's question. He crawls around her like a cat. "Now that you're back, we can make babies together!" He giggled giddily while Leopardess peers at him in horror. "Then we can get rid of Liam-"

"What?"

"Then we can live far away in a beautiful house and raise our babies-"

"Cat Noir what are you talking about?! Your acting-!"

"Crazy? I know, but I'm crazy for you~."

"Kitty-cat...where's Ladybug?"

"Before we live out our fantasy together though, you'll unfortunately have to..." Cat Blanc stands up and tries to grab her choker. "GIVE ME YOUR MIRACULOUS!"

Leopardess kicks him away. "My Miraculous? What's wrong with you?! Where's Ladybug?!" She got out her yo-yo.

"Sorry," Cat Blanc stood up. "I didn't mean to be rude, m'lady. Could you please hand me your Miraculous, please? Cat Blanc has... gotten into some mischief." 

"Cat Blanc?" Leopardess gasped. "You've been akumatized..." She puts away her yo-yo and walks towards Cat Blanc. "You don't need my Miraculous, you need me to bring you back to normal. Let me help you kitty-cat." She sadly wipes away Cat Blanc's tear.

"Save me..." Cat Blanc whispered, heartbroken.

"Poor kitty," Leopardess comments sympathetically. "Tell me," She holds Cat Blanc's bell. "Do you remember where the akuma went?" She looks at his belt, then continues to look as Cat Blanc holds up his hand.

The villain grabs her hand and puts it on his chest. "Here! But it's already broken~!" He tries grabbing Leopardess's choker, but she dodges and grabs his legs, making him fall.

The leopard then crawls away and jumps off a building, with Cat Blanc following after her.

"NOW YOU'RE BREAKING MORE THAN MY HEART, KALIANNA!!!"

"What?!" Leopardess exclaimed in shock and lands and inches away from Cat Blanc. "What did you say?"

"You're making this harder than it needs to be, give me your Miraculous so I can RAVISH you under that suit." Cat Blanc's pupils constricted as he grinned creepily.

"You wanna... make love with me? Why?!"

"Well, I have to get you outta that suit so I can stuff my baby inside you somehow." Cat Blanc cupped his chin. "I thought you understood how babies are made m'lady. Maybe I should give you a personal lesson~. Now, why don't you come over and give me a hug... KALIANNA!" He charges at her.

"You're wrong! I'm not Kalianna!" Leopardess exclaimed as she ran away from Cat Blanc.

Scene: Burrow.

"It's impossible, I never told you anything!" Leopardess yelled.

"Hmmm," Bunnyx rewinds.

Flashback Scene: Adrien's Room.

Adrien opens the door and sees Ladybug swinging away. Kalianna gasped. 

"Ladybug?" Adrien was in shock.

"What was she doing in your room?" Kal wondered.

Scene: Burrow.

"Oh no, what have you done, Marinette?!" Bunnyx rewinds a bit.

Flashback Scene: Adrien's Room.

"She was... here while we were gone." Kalianna clenched her fists. "She messed with your stuff... she was... in your bed..." She said, noticing the ruffled sheets. "And she was smelling... your pillow." She finished, she was clenching her fists so hard that her knuckles were becoming white.

At every word, Adrien's face became paler and paler. "Baby?" He dropped the beret.

"That's... it..." Kalianna gritted her teeth. "I want us to reveal our relationship."

"Ma Reine are you sure?" Adrien walked over to her, putting a hand on her shoulder. "I mean I'm excited that you finally want too but..."

"Yes, Adrien! I'm sure!" Kalianna snapped.

"Why are you so angry?"

"BECAUSE THAT OBSESSED FREAK WAS IN YOUR BED! THE BED THAT WE MAKE LOVE TO EACH OTHER IN! Can't you see babe?! Marinette is in love with you! She's obsessed with you!"

Adrien forced out a nervous chuckle. "T-That's ridiculous, Marinette-"

"Why do you think she was pictures of you all over her room? Why do you think she always stutters and mixes up her sentences around you? Why do you think she transformed into Ladybug to give you this gift?!" Kalianna snatched the beret from him.

It all made sense now. Adrien had finally opened his eyes. He wasn't blind anymore...

"No... I never realized-"

"How crazy she was over you? Heh. Well lemme tell you, that's about to end today. Sunny, speed up!"

Adrien gasped as Kalianna transformed before his very eyes. "Y-Your-"

"Leopardess? Yeah. Wasn't exactly the reveal I wanted it to be, but I gotta teach this freak a lesson. I'm sorry Adrien." Leopardess swung out of his room with the beret.

"WAIT! KALIANNA!"

Scene: Burrow.

"Oh no," Bunnyx covered her mouth. "No wonder why Little Cub was so angry, no wonder why she wanted to reveal their relationship so fast." She rewinds.

Alternate Flashback Scene: Trocadéro.

"Ta-da, I did it!" Marinette hugs her friends as they cheered. Her hair was let down.

"I'm so proud of you," Alya said.

"You rock!" Mylène praised.

Rose takes back her plushie from Alix and Bunnyx immediately pauses the flashback.

Scene: Burrow.

"How is this possible? That's not what I remember!" Bunnyx holds up the unicorn plushie, which glitches and disappears. She rewinds.

Alternate Flashback Scene: Trocadéro.

Leopardess landed at a distance from the group of girls and detransformed behind a pillar. She began storming up to the group, clutching the beret tightly.

"So how did you get to Adrien?" Alya questioned Marinette.

"I... I was very convincing?" The bluenette lied, holding a sandwich.

"Oh, it's Kalianna." Rose smiled.

"Why does she look so angry?" Juleka murmured.

Kalianna stood in front of Marinette.

"What's wrong Kali-"

All the girls were caught off guard when Kalianna slapped the bluebell-eyed girl harshly, making her drop the sandwich.

"Kalianna what the heck?!" Alya screeched.

"What is wrong with you?!" Marinette stood up, looking at Kalianna in disbelief.

"You think you can sneak into my boyfriend's room and thought no one would know?!" Kalianna threw the beret at Marinette's chest, she scrambled to catch it. 

"I-I didn't sneak into his-!"

"STOP LYING MARINETTE! I KNOW HOW MUCH YOU'RE OBSESSED WITH ADRIEN! I've known ever since I came back from the trip to England!"

"W-What?" Marinette was in shock, so were the girls.

"Oh, you thought I was blind?" Kalianna chuckled bitterly.

"Kali!" Adrien cried, running up to his girlfriend, putting a hand on her shoulder. "Please, I know you're angry but you shouldn't take it out on her!"

"I SHOULD! She was in your room without permission!" Kalianna hissed before she turned to Marinette, glaring daggers at her. "I've tried to be nice, I've tried to ignore the fact that you're obsessed with Adrien, but this time, you've gone too far. Get this through your thick skull Marinette Dupain-Cheng," The noirette got up in Marinette's face. "He'll never love you, and you know why? Because he's mine, and he always will be. We've been dating for 2 and a half years now, going on 3."

"Wh..." Tears formed in Marinette's eyes.

"And we've been sleeping together since the camping trip." 

Now that just flat out broke Marinette's heart.

"Kali!" Adrien blushed.

"That was just a low blow!" Alya frowned at Kalianna, putting a hand on Marinette's shoulder.

"Oh, but the jealous looks and the frowns she gives me isn't low either?" Kalianna retorted.

Alya stayed quiet.

"That's what I thought." Anna looked at Marinette and pointed at her face. "Stay. Away. From my boyfriend, you obsessed freak." With that, she took Adrien's hand and dragged him away.

"I can't believe it," Tears streamed down Marinette's face. "I never even stood a chance with him." She sobbed. "All because of her," She scowled.

Scene: Burrow.

"Good grief, that was hard to watch." Bunnyx breathed. "Come on Leopardess, hurry!"

Scene: Alternate Paris.

"Give me your Miraculous so I can make everything go back to the way it was so I can get rid of that sicko prince!! MEGA-CATACLYSM!!!!!" Cat Blanc fires at Leopardess.

Leopardess jumps away. The building collapses due to the mega-cataclysm.

Scene: Burrow.

Bunnyx falls back. "Oh no, what happened?!?" She gets up and rewinds.

Scene: Collège Françoise Dupont Entrance.

Kalianna runs up to Adrien and hugs him. The two lovers began making out. 

Meanwhile, Chloé is watching from the entrance; enraged. "Ridiculous, utterly ridiculous!" She storms away. 

Alternate Flashback Scene: Liberty.

Kalianna and Adrien are dancing together. The noirette kisses her boyfriend softly.

"I'm so happy that we don't have to hide anymore." She smiled at him.

"Me too." Adrien kissed her forehead.

Alternate Flashback Scene: Bridge.

Kalianna and Adrien are sharing ice cream which was from André. 

Alternate Flashback Scene: Dupont Bathroom.

"A-Adrien~." Marinette heard Kalianna moan as she passed by the bathroom.

"I'm close," Adrien grunted.

Marinette bit her lip in anger and ran away.

Alternate Flashback Scene: Dupont Courtyard.

Kagami lifted up her helmet and smiled at Adrien while he lifted up his helmet. "Tou-"

"KALI!" Adrien smiled brightly and ran over to his girlfriend, who was holding a brown bag.

"Hey lover boy," Kalianna smiled at her boyfriend as he wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her passionately. She wrapped her free hand around his neck; then she saw Kagami glaring daggers at her, clenching her fists. 

The amber-eyed girl smirked into the kiss between her and her boyfriend before she broke it and hugged Adrien.

"I guess I win," She mouthed to Kagami before smirking at her.

Alternate Flashback Scene: Dupont Cafeteria.

Lila gritted her teeth as she watched as Kalianna and Adrien made out around a table. Alix, Logan, and Ronnie sitting with them, cringing in mock disgust.

"Just you wait Kalianna," Lila whispered hatefully.

TVi Report.

"It's heartbreak for all the girls of Paris as supermodel Adrien Agreste has a girlfriend, who just happens to be the lovely fashion icon Kalianna De-Sinclair. The two teens revealed on live air that they've been dating for 2 and a half years! I can hardly believe it myself!" Nadja smiled.

Scene: Burrow.

"You have to succeed, Leopardess. Capture his akuma, do it now!" Bunnyx urged.

Scene: Alternate Paris; Effiel Tower.

"Things were purrfect until Hawk Moth found out about everything. Once the cat is out of the bag, it's only a matter of time 'till everyone knows. It was our love that did this to the world, m'lady. Well, not our love actually, my anger towards Liam. He ruined everything." Cat Blanc revealed, narrowing his eyes.

Scene: Burrow.

"But how did he?" Bunnyx asked, switching over to another circle and touching it.

Alternate Flashback Scene: De-Sinclair Dining Room.

Regina threw down a contract. 

"What is this?" Victoria raised an eyebrow.

"It's for Kalianna to sign to get married to me," Liam smirked. "I've already signed it."

"It took me a while to get that contract, so she'd better sign it." Regina scowled.

"SHE'S/I'M NOT SIGNING ANYTHING!" Darius and Kalianna screamed.

"You might want to rethink that," Liam smirked. "You see, I've figured out that your cousin Fae is pregnant with twins, I'd be a shame if something happened to her and her newlywed husband." 

"You wouldn't!" Victoria eyed him in horror.

"Oh, and it'd also be a shame if your commoner boyfriend got into a little accident as well." Liam blinked innocently.

"NO!" Kalianna stood up. "Please!" She looked down. "... I'll sign it... for Fae and Adrien."

Liam and Regina smirked.

"Sweetie-"

"Honey-"

Darius and Victoria began to protest.

"No, please don't try to convince me otherwise," Kalianna said sadly.

Liam gave Kali a fountain pen. "Sign."

Kal took the pen from him and signed. 

"Tomorrow, you will break up with that Agreste commoner, then you'll start planning your engagement party with Liam," Regina smiled at Kalianna. Have a good day," She began to leave with the contract and Liam.

"Wait! But what about the marriage contract between me and Adrien?" Kalianna asked.

"Oh! I almost forgot," Liam tossed a contract to Kalianna's feet. "That's the contract to terminate the marriage, all you need to do is sign it, and have that Agreste commoner sign it was well, and we'll be set. I'll be seeing you love." With that, Liam smiled at Kalianna and left.

Kalianna broke down crying, Darius and Victoria held their daughter close.

'I'm so sorry Adrien...'

Word Count: 3,800

(Happy 4th of July!! 😝💛🎉)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 364 17
ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ᴀ ʜᴀʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ! ʜᴏᴡᴇᴠᴇʀ, ɴᴏᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ɪꜱ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ɪɴᴠɪᴛᴇᴅ. ᴀᴛ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ꜱᴀʟᴛɪɴᴇꜱꜱ, ᴜɴᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ...
15.7K 430 19
𝙺𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝙳𝚎-𝚂𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚛, 𝚊 𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚛 𝚊�...
117K 3.5K 37
ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ᴅᴇ-ꜱɪɴᴄʟᴀɪʀ ɪꜱ ᴀ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ ɢɪʀʟ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ꜰᴀᴍᴏᴜꜱ ᴅʀᴇꜱꜱᴍᴀᴋᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀꜰᴜʟ ʟᴀᴡʏᴇʀ. ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ, ᴛᴀʟᴇɴᴛᴇᴅ, ᴄᴏɴꜰɪᴅᴇɴᴛ, ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ...