Burning love, (D.M)

De coIdhvrt

I turned around. "Shame," I took off my shorts. "I really wanted to be fucked sir." I smirked to myself. I kn... Mais

~π™Έπš—πšπš›πš˜πšπšžπšŒπšπš’πš˜πš—~
~π™°πš›πš›πš’πšŸπšŠπš•~
~π™ΏπšŠπš›πšπš’~
~π™»πš’πš‹πš›πšŠπš›πš’~
~π™Όπš˜πš›πšŽ~
~π™Όπš’πšœπšπšŠπš”πšŽπšœ~
~π™²πšŽπšπš›πš’πšŒ~
~πšπšžπš—~
~π™΅πš˜πš›πšπš’πšŸπšŽ πšŠπš—πš πšπš˜πš›πšπšŽπš~
New characters
~π™Ίπš’πš—πš”~
~πšƒπš›πš’ πšŠπšπšŠπš’πš—~
~π™΄πš•πš’πš“πšŠπš‘~
~πš‚πš•πšžπš~
~πšƒπš‘πšŽ 𝙻 πš πš˜πš›πš~
~π™»πš’πšŠπš›~
~πšπšŽπšπš›πšŽπš~
~π™΅πšŠπš•πš•πš’πš—πš~
~𝙸 πš πšŠπš—πš 𝚒𝚘𝚞~
~π™Έπš— πšŠπš—πš˜πšπš‘πšŽπš› πš•πš’πšπšŽ~
~πšƒπš’πšŽπš πšžπš™~
~π™Όπš’πšœπšœ π™Άπš›πšŠπš—πšπšŽπš›~
~π™Έπš—πšπš˜πš‘πš’πšŒπšŠπšπš’πš—πš~
~π™²πš˜πš—πšπš›πš˜πš•~
~πš†πš›πš˜πš—πš πš–πš˜πšŸπšŽπšœ~
~π™°πšπšπšŽπš—πšπš’πš˜πš—~
New character
~π™°πš™πš™πš•πšŽ~
~ π™ΌπšŽ πšŠπš—πš 𝚈𝚘𝚞~
~π™±πšžπšπšπšŽπš›πšœπšŒπš˜πšπšŒπš‘~
~πš‚πšžπš‹πš–πš’πšœπšœπš’πšŸπšŽ~
~π™·πšŠπš•πš•πš˜πš πšŽπšŽπš—~
~πš€πšžπšŽπšŽπš— 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πšœπšŠπšœπšπšŽπš›~
~π™Όπš˜πš–πšœ πšŠπš•πš›πš’πšπš‘πš~
~π™±πš•πš˜πš˜πš & πšƒπšŽπšŠπš›πšœ~
A/N
~𝙸 πš‘πšŠπšπšŽ 𝚒𝚘𝚞~
~π™΅πšžπšŒπš” 𝚒𝚘𝚞~
~πš‚πš πšŽπšŽπš πšπšŽπšŠπš› π™²πšŠπš•πš’πšœπšπšŠ~
~πš‚πšŒπšŠπš›πšœ 𝚐𝚘 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚒~
~π™±πšŠπš πšπš‘πš’πš—πšπšœ~
~π™²πšŠπšžπš•πšπš›πš˜πš— πšŒπšŠπš”πšŽ~
~π™·πšŽπšŠπš›πš 𝚘𝚏 πš‘πšŠπšπšŽ~
~πš„πš—πšπš’πš• 𝙸 πš–πšŠπš”πšŽ 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš–πš’πš—πšŽ~
~π™Όπš’ πšπš’πš›πš•~
~πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŽ'𝚜 𝚊 πšŒπš›πš˜πš πš~
~𝙸 πš”πš’πšœπšœπšŽπš 𝚊 πšπš’πš›πš•~
~𝚈𝚘𝚞 πšπš˜πš—'𝚝 πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽ πš–πšŽ~
~π™Ώπš˜πš˜πš• π™ΏπšŠπš›πšπš’~
~π™ΌπšŠπš•πšπš˜πš’ π™ΌπšŠπš—πš˜πš›~
~π™Ύπš—πšŽ 𝚍𝚊𝚒~
~π™ΌπšŠπšŒπš’~
~πš‚πšŠπš—πšπšŠ πšŠπš—πš π™Όπš›πšœ.π™²πš•πšŠπšžπšœ~
~9 years later~
Thank you

~π™±πš›πš˜πš”πšŽπš—~

10.6K 169 85
De coIdhvrt

They basically have sex in every chapter...

*Mature content
•Slap, spit, and daddy kink involved
__________________________

"Do you want to go somewhere today," Draco asked rubbing his thumb on my hand. "We can go fuck in every place in the castle" He laughed.

I got on top of him and pinned his hands above his head. "Or," I kissed his lips and then trailed kisses from his jaw to his neck. "We can play right now" I bit his earlobe.

He smirked looking up at me. "Can't go a day without my dick, Can you?" He kissed my lips. "Hm? Little cock slut."

I grinned at his words. "Only for you." I giggled. I got off of him and grabbed a cigarette from my bag. "Elizabeth," He walked up to me and took it away from me. "I told you that these are bad for you." He threw it out the window.

"You know if you keep throwing them out the window, then i'd have none left." I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"C'mon," He put his arms around my waist. "Let's go do something fun. It's the weekend. We don't have school."

"Should we throw a party." I smirked. He shook his head. "No, no just us two for today." He pouted. I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Fine, but I want to talk to my friends before we leave."

"Where has Kallion even been sleeping?" He questioned while taking off his shirt. "She's either been sleeping in her dorm or with Elijah and Liam." I traced my finger on his abs. He grabbed my wrist.

"Wait," He said putting his finger up. "Elijahs going to school here." He furrowed his eyebrows. I pulled my wrist away from his grip. "Yes, you were literally at the house sorting ceremony when he arrived." I laughed.

"I don't know how I feel with you being around him." He shook his head. I rubbed his bottom lip with my thumb. "I love you, draco. Not him."

He walked away from me. "Yeah, whatever." He started to change into his clothes. "What?" I laughed. "Are my words not enough for you?"

"I didn't say that Elizabeth." He didn't even look at me. "Yeah?" I nodded my head. "Well fuck you!" I grabbed my jacket and left his dorm.

Maybe i'm overreacting. Or maybe he truly doesn't trust me.
__________

I stormed into my dorm and slammed the door shut. "What the fuck," Macy mumbled in her sleepy voice. "Get the fuck out elizabeth." She said rubbing her eyes.

"I enjoyed my own dorm." She laughed breathlessly. I threw my jacket on my bed. "Ha ha," I said sarcastically. "Let's throw a party M."

"Can't," She got out of bed. "We have to get ready to greet Damion." She changed out of her shirt. "Fuck," I rubbed my temple. "I forgot he's coming back today."

"Actually," She put on her pants. "That party seems like a good idea, I mean it can be his 'Welcome' to Hogwarts party or something."

"Yeah, so should we throw one?" I really hoped she said yes. Just as she was about to say something Liam interrupted her. "No," He stood at the door. "Partying with Damion always leads to Liz, Fucking him." He let out a low chuckle.

"That was before I was in a relationship leo. Besides," I stood up and ruffled his hair. "We deserve to have fun." Macy nodded.

"So?" I said grinning. "Fine," He sighed. I gave him a cocky smile. "But no shagging my brother please." I jumped up down. "Okay, I promise." I laughed.

"Are you inviting draco?"

"Erm- sure," I smiled. "I'll ask him on my way to the library." I grabbed my bag and left.
__________

I was into the book I was reading. The library is where I go to be calm. And mostly because nobody's in there on weekends.

"Hey."

I looked up from my book. "Oh, hey elijah." I smiled shutting my book. "Did I interrupt your reading?" He sat down next to me. "No, definitely not," I softly laughed. "I usually come here to be calm."

"Ah, so basically you're a nerd." He chuckled. I playfully punched his arm. "I am not a nerd," I laughed. "If anything i'm a drug whore." I tilted my head.

He slowly nodded his head. "If you're trying to get me to go away, calling your self a whore isn't going to work." His eyes bore into mine.

"Right," I said breaking the silence. "I should probably go." I let out an awkward laugh. "Oh, yeah," He stood up. "Am I seeing you at the party?"

Before I could respond, he let out a breathless laugh. "Wait, I will definitely see you there because there's going to be drugs, and you're a drug whore." He smirked looking me up and down and left.

I sighed, and left the library. While I was walking through a dark corridor I heard footsteps walking behind me.

I knew exactly who it was. I slightly lifted up my skirt to show a bit of my ass, and turned the corner. The foot steps still followed.

I walked into an abandoned classroom and closed the door. I waited for him to come in. I sat on the teachers desk crossing my legs.

And then he walked in. Draco. "Miss me already Draco?" I smirked. He walked up to me and put a hand on my thigh. He gripped it really hard. Most likely leaving a bruise.

"Showing your ass?" He growled. "What if it wasn't even me," He tightened his grip. "What if it was a random guy. He would've seen what belongs to me."

"No, no, no," I pushed him off and stood up. "You decided that I obviously don't care about our relationship. So i'm not yours."

"When the fuck did I say that?" He snapped.

"You basically meant it when you said my words meant nothing!"

"Again," He huffed. "When did I say that?"

"You didn't have to. I knew."

"I don't understand where all of this is coming from." He lifted my chin.

"Just say it." I grabbed his hand. "Just say we're not broken."

"Why would we be broken?" He quietly laughed.

"You think this is funny?" I snapped letting go of his hand.

"No, I think it's cute actually." His lips twitched forming a smirk.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes.

"We're not broken," He sighed. "How can we be broken when we've barely started?"

"You're right," I said looking down. "I'm getting used to this whole relationship thing, it's been a while." I softly laughed.

"Where were you coming from?"

"Hm?"

"I mean, you were walking back from somewhere. Where from?"

"Oh, the library."

He roughly grabbed my face. "Elijah was heading towards the library," He glared. "You didn't talk to him, Did you?"

I wanted to make him angry. I palmed his dick through his trousers making him tense up. "Actually I did," I bit my lip. "I told him how I was a whore, And how I loved to be fucked." Those last words set him off.

"I warned you," He laughed darkly. "I fucking warned you didn't I? And now, I'm not going to stop Fucking you. Even if you beg."

He walked over to the desk, and pulled out a ruler. "Bend over the desk. Now." He ordered. I walking over there and did what he told me to.

He lifted up my skirt and rubbed my ass before hitting the ruler against it. I let out a whimper. "I'm going to spank you at least 30 times," He pressed himself against my ass. "And you're going love it."

After he spanked my ass, he turned me to where I was facing him. "Look at how pretty you look with tears running down your face," I grabbed his thumb and sucked on it. His breath hitched. He pulled away his thumb. "You're fucking hot."

He took off my shirt and stared at my breast spilling out my bra. He smirked and walked back. "Touch yourself."

My eyes widened and my cheeks turned a bright pink. "W-what?"

"I said," He grabbed my face. "Touch yourself. C'mon slut, show me how you get off." He pulled my bottom lip down with his thumb.

"Ok."I smirked. I put two fingers in my mouth and slowly sucked on them. I then pulled them out and entered them in my entrance. I had an idea.

"Fuck," I moaned. Watching the smirk on draco's face grow. I bucked my hips forward. "Just like that Elijah."

His smirk faded as he pulled my fingers out. "The fuck did you just say?" He slapped my face making me smirk. I loved it.

"Nothing," I looked at him with innocent eyes. "I did what you asked, daddy."

"You wanted this," He said moving his jaw. "You just
want me to fuck you so hard."

"Get on your knee's," He pulled down his trousers. "Suck my dick with that slutty little mouth of yours."

I felt my knee's hit the cold floor. I grabbed his length making him let out a soft groan. He grabbed my jaw making my mouth pop open. He spit in my mouth and pushed my face away.

I used his spit to lube up his dick. I slowly entered him all the way in my mouth. He pushed my head further making me gag. He put my hair in a makeshift ponytail.

"Fuck." He threw his head back. I tried pulling away for air but he quickly looked down and pushed my mouth back on his dick.

"You're done when I say you're done," I felt him twitch signaling he was close. He pulled my mouth away. "Now, i'm going to fuck you nice and hard." I smiled at his words.

He let out a chuckle. "You're such a kinky little slut." He slapped my face softly. "Get on the desk."

I sat on the desk with my legs spread open for him. He aligned himself with my entrance. He slammed into me making me let out a pornographic moan.

"Fuck, draco." I threw my head back. "Say my name." He groaned.

I squeezed my breast and Draco quickly pulled my hand away. "Don't touch what's mine." He squeezed my breast and pinched the nipple.

His thumb started doing painfully slow circles on my clit. "Go faster." My eyes rolled to the back of my head when he picked up his pace.

I felt myself about to cum. "Draco, can I cum?" I moaned. "Beg." He grabbed my throat.

"Please, baby can I cum." I whimpered.

"Not good enough." He pulled out only to thrust back in harder. "Fuck!" I screamed.

"Beg again."

"Please draco let me cum," I begged. "I'll be a good girl I promise."

"Fine."

I came with only a few more thrusts. "You're coming again." He flipped me over and slammed back into me.

"Fuck," I moaned against the wooden desk. "No, I c-can't."

"You can and you will."

He gave my ass a harsh slap. With a few more thrusts I felt myself getting close again. "Draco fuck, I'm coming." I moaned. I saw stars as I placed my head against the table.

He pulled out and flipped me over. He started stroking his dick until he finally came over my lower abdomen. I dipped my finger in the puddle of cum he left and sucked on it.

He breathlessly laughed. "My little cumslut." He kissed my lips. "Now," He smirked. "I want to taste you."

"What do you mean?" I said closing my legs.

He pried them back open. He kneeled down and placed kisses from my thigh to my pussy. Without warning he attacked my clit.

"Fuck!" I tried pushing his head back but he wouldn't budge. "D-draco I can't." I shook my head.

"Just one more time princess," He entered two fingers in me. "Take my fingers."

My legs started shaking. I felt numb. "Fuck draco!" I finally came a third time. My whole body began to shake as my eyes could barely focus.

He grabbed my face. "Never talk to Elijah again."

I bit my lip and nodded my head.

He seemed pleased and kissed my lips.

"Come on, let's go to my dorm."

We left the classroom. My legs began to give out as I almost fell.

"Do I need to carry you?" He snorted. I punched his arm. "Shut up." I laughed.
_______________

Continue lendo

VocΓͺ tambΓ©m vai gostar

68.2K 1.6K 48
Old friends slowly became enemies after a girl got in their way. Years after that they developed the hidden feelings they were sharing and started to...
101K 2.2K 95
"Let me be honest, that mark above your breast, turns me on so much" he said as he kissed my cleavage. "Oh, and I am never that drunk to not know whe...
29.7K 727 51
[short series/ completed] "You don't know how long I've been wanting to do that to you." He looked up at you, accomplished as his lips twisted upward...
5.4K 239 27
"You wish those rumours where true though, don't you?" he runs both his hands down my body. Starting from my breasts, all the way to my hips. So. Sl...