Serenity and Endymion

By princesserenity1

I do not own sailor moon or anyone in this story Warning: included some mature content. More

Prologue 1: Memories
Prologue 2: The Outer Court Ladies- edited
Prologue 3: Letters- edited
Prologue 4: Rainbow Crystals- edited
Chapter 1: Training and Luna?- edited
Chapter 2: Lady Mercury- edited
Chapter 3: Lady Mars- edited
Chapter 4: Jadeite's Rebirth-edited
Chapter 5: Lady Venus-edited
Chapter 6: Lady Jupiter-edited
Chapter 7: Nephrite's Released-edited
Chapter 8: End of The Evil Generals-edited
Chapter 9: Endymion, The SPY-edited
Chapter 10: The Dark Kingdom-edited
Chapter 11: Arrival of A New Enemy
Chapter 12: VR Madness
Chapter 13: Babysitting and the Final Battle
Chapter 14: Arrival of the Daughter
Chapter 15: Betrayal of the Inner Ladies
Chapter 16: Mercury Planet Power
Chapter 17: Rei misses Usagi
Chapter 18: Usagi makes curry
Chapter 19: Venus vs Jupiter
Chapter 20: Captured!
Chapter 22: Trust in Calaveras
Chapter 23: Crystal Point
Chapter 24: Introducing~ The Wiseman
Chapter 25: Kidnapped Usagi
Chapter 26: To the Future
Chapter 27: Our Future Selves- edited
Chapter 28: Wisemen and Rini
Special Chapter: Promise of the Rose
Chapter 29: Outer Ladies Arrive
Chapter 30: Infiltration Plan
Chapter 31: Cherry Blossoms
Chapter 32: Usagi's Birthday (1)
Chapter 33: Usagi's Birthday (2)
Chapter 34: Truth (1)
Chapter 34: Truth (2)
Chapter 35: Mercury and Uranus vs Nanobots
Chapter 36: Neptune and Mars vs Mimetto
Chapter 37: Mamoru and Pluto vs Green
Chapter 38: Saturn and Moon
Chapter 39: Motoki Knows
Chapter 40: Holy Chalice
Chapter 41: Lady Messiah
Chapter 41: Lady Messiah (2)
Special Chapter: Hearts On Ice
Valentines Day Spin Off
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 21: Rescue Mission Starts

382 17 23
By princesserenity1

Usagi POV

Everyone told me to wait until they make a plan. However, I can't wait any longer. I waited for more than ten hours and, we still don't have a plan. I sneaked out of the house and, transformed.

'Usa.'

'What is it?' I asked Mamoru through our bond.

'Please tell me you're not coming alone.'

'...I'm not.'

'U.S.A. Did you really think I wouldn't be able to tell if you were lying or not?! What are you thinking?!'

'I'm thinking that I can't let this go on any longer. Our daughter is safely sleeping with my parents right now. Lita is also in the guest room, guarding the area.'

'She let you go by yourself?!!!'

'I may have sneaked out, so don't blame it on her!'

I can imagine Mamoru scratching his head in frustration. Giggling I said, 'Don't worry! It's going to be fine!'

'I'm not that reassured~'

I could sense his worry for my well-being flooding our bond.

'Ever since we were reborn, have I ever let you down?'

'....no...except for the time you forgot our date.'

I almost tripped over my own feet, 'That was an accident! And not what I meant!'

'No, you've always been there to save me and everyone else.'

'That's right! And I've always come back safe, right?'

I felt his worry grow, 'No...in our first life- I was too weak. Then during our rematch with Metallica , I was only useful in supporting you. And in the battle against Ann and Al, you were hurt badly while protecting me.'

'There you go with again! Stop thinking about the negative things in the past! Focus on the positive: in our first life we loved each other despite the conflict between our kingdoms. In our battle against Metallica, your support as well as the Ladies, are the only reason I was able to beat her. And in the battle against Ann and Al, our love for each was reaffirmed!'

He went quiet for a bit. Then he replied, 'I suppose you're right. Though this is surprising.'

'What is?'

'I'm the one who stays positive, and you're the one who focuses on the details. I never imagined we'd have our roles swapped.'

I blushed, 'let's just say that I'm only like this when it comes to you and our friends. Now then, just for a while. I'll get everyone out soon.'

'Be careful! Please!' I bathed in the feelings of love, worry and hope that came from him.

'Don't worry! I'll be fine!'

'I love you, so do t get hurt too badly.'

'You can always heal me.' I stated in a monotone.

'Doesn't mean that I like to.' He replied back in the same tone.

'Oh? But to heal me you need to touch skin to skin?'

'What are you thinking right now?! It's obvious that I'd hold your hand!'

'Well duh! What else do you think I was thinking about?!'

'...........nothing.'

He cut the link.

I thought to myself, 'Did he just think of something....dirty just now? Hm, now that I think about it- I was pregnant in the past. So it's not that unusual for him to have those thoughts.'

I quickly sneak into the base, and defeated the small monsters guarding the area.

'Damn it! Now all I can think about is how god like his muscles were. Not to mention his skills in bed~I wouldn't mind helping him with his thoughts...'

I growled in frustration, now I was turned on and stuck in a rescue mission. 

"Sailor moon!" A soft shout came from behind me.

I quickly turned, recognizing that voice in a split second. I embraced her, "what are you doing here?! It's dangerous!"

"It's my fault that Mamoru and the others are captured. I want to save them too!"

"Fine but stay close."

"WELCOME SAILOR MOON!"

All of the sudden, the two of us were relocated. Standing in front of us, was who I assumed to be Rubeus.

"It's so nice of you to come here. I've been waiting to meet the Moon Princess that my prince fancies so much."

"Well, I don't fancy him."

"Feisty. You know, my prince always gets what he wants. Yet, you're future self was somehow able to escape his grasp."

"Well, I am guarded by the most powerful friends, not to mention my lover."

"Ah yes! You're Ladies and Prince correct. Yet, here they are."

Mamoru and his knights, along with Mercury and Mars were tied up.

"Minna! Are you alright?!"

They couldn't even raise their head to look at me. Furious I glared at him.

"What did you do to them!"

"It's not my fault they couldn't withstand a little fire and pressure. Though Lady Mars was a bit more stubborn. Nothing I couldn't handle."

I took out my wand, and whispered to Rini, "Go hide somewhere. This is about become a full on battle."

She nodded her head and hid.

"Now then, I believe I have something to give to you."

"And what's that?"

I clicked my teeth in anger.

'How dare he act so arrogant!'

I shot a quick burst of purification towards him. Something he managed to dodge by transporting.

"Well that's not a very good gift. I'll show you what a good gift is!"

He created what looked like three beads. Expecting them to be something similar to a bomb, I quickly created space between us.

BOOM

BOOM

BOOM

The  three bombs went off, creating flames and a smoke cover. I quickly gathered as much energy as I could, "Moon...Princess Halation!"

Taken by surprise, I thought the attack would hit. Yet for some reason, the attack hit right below him.

"What!"

"That was close. Looks like I won't be able to hide my cards from you."

All of the sudden, the gravity in the room changed. My knees slammed onto the ground. I winched at the new injury.

"Ugh, you!"

He didn't let me finish my sentence.

"How does it feel to kneel in front of a member of the Black Moon Clan? Let alone a mere commander like myself?"

I gathered all my strength to get up.

"I won't kneel to the likes of you! Rini, are you alright?!"

"I'm fine! But I can't get up!"

"Don't worry about that, as long as you're not injured."

"Don't worry about me!"

"you must be pretty confident to not pay attention to me...PRINCESS!"

My eyes widened as he punched my stomach. My legs lost their strength, but I regained my stance.

"I will not lose!"

"Then let's see how much you can take!"

"SAILOR MOON!"

I dodged his next blow, "Don't underestimate me! I trained my body as well!"

I raised my wand and shot my attack. Even if he transported, my attack should have injured his shoulder.

Then, the gravity increased.  He reappeared and kicked me in the stomach.

"You just injured me! Now I'm going to make you into my punching bag!"

I used the silver crystal to give me a physical boost. I blocked his punch with my hand.

"TSS!" I withdrew my hand while dodging the blow.

"Not bad but, you forgot. My main powers are related to fire."

"So you used your power to burn my hand."

"You're pretty smart for a sheltered princess."

"I'm not a sheltered princess! I may have been one in my past life, but now I fight alongside my friends and prince!"

All of the sudden, the gravity changed. This time, all the weight that was pushing me to the ground was gone.

"WHAT?!"

Rubeus instantly turned to one spot. I followed his actions only to find Rini.

"Rini? When did you?!"

"Sailor Moon! Now' your chance!"

I turned to Rubeues and channeled the silver crystals power to my wand. He was able to withstand the attack twice. So I have to add more power into it.

"Moon...Princess Halation!"

He instantly blocked the attack with his own fire.

"Rini! Go wake up Tuxedo Mask! We have to be ready to escape at any moment. And it's only possible if he is awake!"

"Got it!"

"Not if I can help it!" He transported to dodge my attack, and aimed at Rini.

"Rini! Watch out!" I didn't have time to create a barrier. But I didn't want to see my daughter get burned. So I ran and protected her in my embrace.

I shouted out in pain. His fire was burning my back.  "Sailor Moon!"

I looked down at her and smiled, "I'm fine. Now hurry!"

She nodded her head and ran to Mamoru.

Charging my wand, I fought against him and won.

He fell down and shouted, "Did you think I'd give up? You're going down to hell with me!"

He created a massive flame and set the entire room on fire.

'Dammit! There was already enough flame residue from our battle! Why did you have to go and launch a suicide attack?!'

I could have saved him with my crystal. But then again, he didn't wish for it. And I didn't have the power to purify one against their will. I could turn them into moon dust though.

"Sailor Moon! He's not waking up!"

"Then I don't have any choice. I'll have to teleport us myself."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.4K 272 18
.,๐•ฝ๐–Š๐–†๐–ˆ๐– ๐–‹๐–”๐–— ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–˜๐–™๐–†๐–—๐–˜, ๐•ฐ๐–†๐–—๐–™๐–โ .โ ๏ฝกโ * . . . หšใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€โœฆใ€€ใ€€ใ€€.ใ€€ใ€€. ๐Ÿชใ€€โ€ˆหšใ€€.ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€.ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ โœฆใ€€ใ€€ใ€€.ใ€€ใ€€หšใ€€๐ŸŒ’ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€. โœฆ ใ€€๐ŸŒ ใ€€ใ€€.โ€‚ ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€หšใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€*ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€โœฆใ€€ใ€€...
21.6K 771 20
Kira Hiroto X Oc. I'm sorry, I'm bad at description so please read if you guys want to know more. Thank you.
42.4K 1.4K 92
Read and find out, Summary can be found in my ao3 account because Wattpad is acting weird and keeps deleting my title and summary