Six feet under. (EDITING DISC...

By FanficMqker

I'll cut to the chase: Not all men are created equal. I learnt this at a very young age. 80% of the world has... More

Very scuffed intro
Not all men are created equal
W.D Gaster.
Training for the UA exam.
Applying for UA
The practical.
UA
Battle Training
Izuku's fact file #1
USJ
Izuocha begins
The UA Sports Festival (PART 1)
The UA Sports Festival (PART 2)
Christmas Special.
Internships and Stain
Izuku's fact file #2
Final exams (PART 1)
Final exams (PART 2)
Izuku's fact file #3
Training camp (PART 2)
Fighting the big potato: All for One
I̶z̶u̶k̶u̶'̶s̶ Frisk/Chara's fact file
Loss
Lo and behold
Coin flip.
Pulling on heartstrings
Monster
Determination
goobly

Training camp (PART 1)

2.3K 41 156
By FanficMqker

(Name): Hey! - Speech

Did I leave the stove open... - Izuku thought

(Name): I AM HERE! IN TEXT! - All Might or other figure of similar power

(Name): B̷̨̉e̷͇͑w̸̤̓a̸̲͘r̷̠̓ȩ̶̈́ ̷̮̈́t̵̩͌h̷͙̉e̶͖͝ ̵̼͂m̸̧͝a̵̺̚n̷̥͒ w̶̼͛h̶̥̔o̵̤̔ ̸̜̊s̸͈̎p̴͈̄é̴̟a̸̲͠k̵͚͝s̴̠͂ ̷̤̐i̴̭͗n̴̓͜ ̵̣̽h̶̜͋a̴͕̚n̶̻͠d̴͈̿s̵̡͊ - Distorted speech.

—————————————————————————————————————

Ochako: Izuku! The training camps have finally started!

Izuku: Yeah, yeah, just don't be too hyped for it.

It was the day of the training camp, and everyone was excited for it. We were currently outside my room of tomfuckery and were waiting for the coaches to arrive. The constant wave of energy bubbling off my classmates was exhausting, to say the least. I was already having a hard time suppressing that aura before it affected Aizawa-sensei and I. I don't want to be hyped, I need to be focused.

Monoma: WHAT? CLASS A NEEDS SUMMER SCHOOL? WHAT HAPPENED? DID SOMEONE FAIL THE FINALS? EH? HOW COME? CLASS A IS SUPPOSED TO BE WAY BETTER THAN CLASS B, RIGHT? 

Oh yeah. Class B was here as well. All of Monoma's classmates sweatdropped and slowly inched away from him. Kendo looked like she was about to kill someone. I sighed before expelling my aura. It had changed slightly, allowing it to be visible even from space. How I knew, don't ask me. Right now, it was an inky black aura which came out in waves that threatened to destroy everything in a 50-mile radius. I sadistically grinned at Monoma.

Izuku: Shut your trap, or I'll shut it for you~!

Monoma let out a squeak before scrambling to his bus for protection. Oh well. I had a sewing kit on hand which I really wanted to try out, but I guess today was not the day. I huffed and folded my arms together.

Izuku: Jesus Christ, do I really have to put up with him as well? Oh well...

I turned back to my class, which had stopped chattering and looked like they were about to piss their pants. Worse still, Eri was there. She looked like she saw a ghost. I chastised myself for not accounting for my surroundings before summoning a candy apple for Eri.

Izuku: If you need the toilet, go now.

Both classes 1A and 1B, apart from Eri, ran to the toilets. Even Kacchan ran to a toilet, which says a lot. Aizawa just woke up and stood up from his sleeping bag. He looked around to just see Eri and I, as well as a small dust cloud which appeared when they left. He groaned and pinched his brow.

Aizawa: Problem child, what did you do to my students?

—————————————————————————————————————

When we took the coaches and arrived at our destination, everyone seemed to be confused as to where we were. We were on the edge of a cliff overlooking a forest. Training camp not included.

Izuku: ...Did we run out of gas? I can summon some if we need it...

Aizawa: No, no. We're at the right area. It's just your training camp...

He grinned maniacally while activating his quirk for effect. I just raised an eyebrow.

Aizawa: Has started.

???: Yo, Eraser!

A black limo pulled up beside us as Aizawa-sensei bowed in its direction.

Aizawa: Long time, no see.

The doors opened to reveal the heroes which made up the Wild Wild Pussycats. Well, two of the heroes which made up the hero group as well as one kid who looked dead inside.

Mandalay: Lock on with this sparkling gaze!

Pixie-Bob: Cute and striking!

Both: We are the Wild, Wild Pussycats-

Aizawa: Shut up.

The two pouted.

Both: Killjoy.

I just frowned in response to their introduction.

Izuku: ...In all of the twelves years you spent on heroism, you couldn't even change your name-

Pixie-Bob ran at me and put a claw up to my throat.

Pixie-Bob: I'M 18 AT HEART! AT HEART?

Izuku: Yeah, yeah, shut up and tell us the details.

She took her claw from my throat and looked like she was about to kill me. She could try, at least, but I don't think she'd be doing hero work anytime soon after that. She finally gave up and sighed before slouching over to Mandalay, who sweatdropped at her partner's act.

Mandalay: Well, it's 9:30 am right now... I'd say you'd make it at around noon...

Kaminari: Y-you don't mean...

Sato: No way...

Sero: Guys... L-let's go back to the bus...

Mina: Y-Yeah...

The entire class began to run towards the bus. I just sighed and kept Eri and Ochako with me.

Izuku: Hey, Mandalay. Can I teleport there?

She crossed her claws across one another, signifying that teleportation was prohibited. I sighed and created a void bubble to envelop Eri, Ochako and I. I carried us to the foot of the cliff and waited for the rest of the class to follow, which they did. A large explosion of dirt formed on the cliff, which dragged the rest of the class down with it. I made use of my gravity manipulation and gently carried them down the cliff face before finally setting them down on the ground. They all groan as they wiped the dirt and grime off their uniforms.

Kacchan: DAMN IT, YOU OLD HAG! YOU DARE CHUCK US ALL DOWN HERE LIKE TRASH-

A rock promptly flew down the cliff and hit Kacchan in right in the middle of his forehead, which knocked him out cold.

Pixie-Bob: I'M 18 AT HEART YOU DAMN BRAT!

Mandalay: Also, no food for kittens who arrive after 12:30! Good luck!

I suddenly sensed something in the forest. When I undergone my transformation, why senses had been heightened as well, which allowed me to visualise what was in a 5 km radius of me. I honed in on the creature.

A crumbly structure, large jaws and teeth, two massive tusks... Wait a minute, crumbly structure?

I chuckled.

Izuku: Pixie-Bob's earth beasts. How typical.

I heard my classmates scream when it came into their view. I summoned a void blasted and promptly destroyed the general vicinity and direction of where it was. I looked to inspect the damage before gaping at the sight. There was no longer any forest, and in its place was a trench where I had directed the void blaster, and, from my observations, just barely stopped when it reached the training camp. I sweatdropped before walking through the destruction.

Izuku: Well... I've cleared a path, I guess. Let's go.

1A: Uh... Ok?

—————————————————————————————————————

MEANWHILE.

The two members of the Wild Wild Pussycats and Kota gaped at the mass destruction. Aizawa just sighed and began to head back toward the bus.

Mandalay: S-So...

Pixie-Bob: POWERFUL! He's totally my type! Who is he, Shota? 

Aizawa just sighed before turning back to the duo and their problem child. 

Aizawa: First of all, I happen to know that the problem child already has a girlfriend, so no dice. Second of all, that is UA's best student: Izuku Midoriya. He has already proven to be not only a powerhouse, but the entire city. A fully fledged hero, even before he came to UA. Also close your mouths. I wouldn't want you catching flies.

The three blinked a couple of times to reorient themselves before just going back to the bus.

Mandalay: He's going to be a handful, isn't he?

—————————————————————————————————————

When we all arrived at the training camp, the two members of the Wild Wild Pussycats, as well as Aizawa-sensei and the child, were there to welcome us to the camp. They didn't look surprised, which surprised me in turn.

Izuku: ...Aren't you surprised that we made it here this early? It just passed 11:00 in the morning, and judging by what you said earlier you didn't expect us to be here until noon. So what gives?

Mandalay and Pixie-Bob stared at each other before looking back at us.

Mandalay: Well, we've been informed, quite recently actually, that you were the best student of UA. So, I don't think that it'd be that surprising to say the least. 

I looked over at the kid, who just scowled at me in response. I walked up to him and offered a handshake.

Izuku: Hi! My name's Izuku Midoriya, a first year at UA high. Nice to meet you-

He punched me in the balls. He punched me. In. The. Fucking. Balls. I watched as my soul left my body as I doubled over in pain. Iida rushed to my side to check if I was alright before shouting at the kid.

Mina: Well there goes Izuku and Ochako's children. 

Sero: In an instant, Midoriya's bloodline ended. What a shame.

Kirishima: How unmanly!

The three Pro Heroes at the scene sweatdropped as I made my recovery, both using void energy and Kindness to recover what was left of my bloodline.

Pixie-Bob: Anyways, a promise is a promise. Just wait in the common room while we prepare you all lunch.

I teleported in front of them before they could go to the kitchen. I summoned my kitchen utensils, apron and headband, then going into the kitchen.

Izuku: Take a seat in the common room, will you? If we're cooking, I'm the lead chef.

—————————————————————————————————————

Mandalay: Wow! Considering the lack of ingredients we had, it is shocking that you can make such a high quality dish.

Pixie-Bob: Yeah!

Aizawa: I must say, problem child, this is better than Lunch Rush. Your knowledge of food will prove useful in the future, as one must have a good eye out in the wild for what's edible and what's not, in case of being stuck deserted somewhere. Furthermore-

Kirishima: THE RICE, IT SPEAKS TO MY HEART!

Kaminari: I WOULD BELIEVE IF THIS COOKING CAME FROM THE HEAVENS! THANK YOU MIDORIYA!

Ochako: Yeah, your cooking never gets old!

Kota: Tch. Whatever.

I gingerly scratched the back of my neck and smiled.

Izuku: Well, it wasn't much, but I managed in the end. The mushrooms and vegetables you had gathered had made for great ingredients. I also managed to make some foxtail millet noodles, however I must warn you that they are quite crumbly. I managed to soften its texture a little bit through the use of a bit of cornstarch, but it only helped a little. I advise you try the dumplings: They're my specialty.

All: Thank you!

Mandalay: When we finish, I'll lead you to two hot springs: One for male, the other for female.

—————————————————————————————————————

Kirishima: Ah... As is the comfort of a hot spring.

All of the males of 1A were chilling in our designated hot spring, trying to ease the tension in their muscles as all of us just chatted about random things that popped into our minds. I was just trying to nap when I had the time. Before we entered the hot springs, Ochako and I decided to let Eri join her in the hot springs, as she couldn't leave either of our sides. I sighed and opened my eyes, just to see Mineta sizing up the wall which separated the two hot springs. I frowned and waited for him to make a move, not that I didn't know his intentions. I just wanted to watch before making a move.

Mineta: Well, things like hot springs, I honestly do not care about. That's not what I long for... No, for what I long lies beyond this wall.

He now had everyone's attention. We all blushed slightly but glared, knowing well enough what he was talking about. We were now all on high alert to protect the girls' dignity. He pressed his ear against the wooden barrier.

Mineta: Listen... They're all here... Having the girls' bath time coincide with ours... It's an accident... An accident waiting to happen...

Kaminari: Don't... Don't tell me you're...

Iida instantly shot up from where he was relaxing. The rest of the boys in the class went into battle stances.

Iida: MINETA! STOP RIGHT THERE! What you're doing is degrading both yourself and the women of our class!

But Mineta was already too far gone. It almost seemed like all noises going into his ears went right back out the other end.

Mineta: I don't need your lecturing. Walls...

He grabbed his grape hair balls and began to climb up the barrier.

Mineta: ARE MEANT TO BE CLIMBED! PLUS ULTRA!

Iida: STOP RIGHT THIS INSTANT! WHAT YOU'RE DOING IS ILLEGAL!

Mineta: MY LITTLE MINETA IS ALREADY ILLEGAL!

A tick mark formed on my forehead as I wrapped a towel around my waist and stood up. I teleported to the top of the barrier and waited for Mineta. I knew all of 1A's attention, both male and female, were on me.

Eri: Papa?

Izuku: Not now, sweetie. Daddy has a degenerate to get rid of.

I sensed that all of the girls understood what I was talking about as I began to think. I looked down to see Mineta almost at the top of the barrier. 

A weakened blaster would do the trick...

When he reached where I was, I crouched down and summoned a void blaster. His perverted expression was immediately replaced with that of fear.

Izuku: If you're going to learn to be a hero, learn to be a person first. 

I charged it up as void energy leaked from my hands and eyes.

Izuku: Allow me to be that extra push to lead you on that one way trip to hell. Have fun!

I fired the charged up blast and fired it straight at Mineta. I made sure that it wouldn't kill him, but the fall from the top of the wall might.

Mineta: CURSE YOU, MIDORIYA...

Fortunately, he had the great idea of using his quirk to make a trampoline-like platform for him to safely recover. Wouldn't want for someone to die because of me...

Mina: Thanks Midori!

Ochako: Yeah, thanks Izuku!

I just sighed and looked beside me. The kid was just staring at me. He saw my expression and was taken aback by my feral expression. He promptly stepped back and tripped, causing him to fall... over to the girls' side.

Oh... biscuits.

I instantly began to form a blindfold over my eyes and jump after him. I instantly began to use my internal radar and instantly regretted it. I could sense where the kid was, yeah, but I could also sense... something else. I instantly blushed and began to quicken my pace. If I had teleported him back to me, his momentum would stay intact, and I couldn't just risk him getting hurt by catching him and bringing him to an abrupt stop. I also don't think that there would be much space for a void net, as he had already passed the halfway point. I had to match his speed and risk myself before him. 

I was right next to him and had matched how fast he was falling and promptly grabbed him. I put him in front of my chest and went into a bracing position, back facing the ground. I hit the ground beside the wall and accidentally bit my tongue in the process. I felt a small crater form as splinters of rocks embedded themselves in my back. I winced as blood began to trickle down it.

Shit. Well at least the kiddo's alright...

I quickly teleported out of the crater and used some void energy to repair the damage done to my body. Scar tissue began to form on my back. I wiped a bead of sweat off my brow. I also noticed how breezy it was over at the girls' side.

Izuku: Well... Can any of you tell me where the exit is?

No response. Probably in shock.

Izuku: ...Any of you?

Momo was the first to speak up.

Momo: Ahem... W-Well, your towel...

It hit me. 

Oh... shit.

—————————————————————————————————————

MEANWHILE

A girl drooled as she looked through a pair of binoculars. 

???: Oh~! My Izu looks so good, especially with all that blood!

Her earpiece suddenly buzzed as she stopped to listen.

???: Well, it's nearly time. Had you gathered any information, Toga?

The girl began to fiddle with a strand of her hair as she responded.

???: Yup, Shiggy!

The man groaned.

???: Well, we strike tomorrow night, no matter what. We can't miss this limited event the game has given us.

The line cut as the girl giggled to herself.

???: Oh, Izu, you'll soon be with us. 

She grinned.

???: With me...

—————————————————————————————————————

I was back inside the minute after that incident. I had instantly created a towel around my waist and ran out with the kid slung over my shoulders. He had fainted from the fall and was now being cared for by Mandalay and Pixie-Bob. After that incident we were all allowed to sleep early. I thought back to the conversation we had.

—————————————————————————————————————

I was stood beside Mandalay with a towel wrapped  around my waist. I frowned at the sleeping child on her lap as she wet a towel with cold water and placed it neatly on his forehead. She sighed and looked at me.

Mandalay: What happened?

Izuku: Well, a pervert was climbing up the barrier and, naturally, I sent him falling back down to our side. He had managed to catch himself with his quirk, if you were wondering. Then I guess that I didn't dampen my aura, scared the kiddo and he fell. Over to the girls' side.

Pixie-Bob began to laugh hysterically as Mandalay couldn't help but giggle.

Izuku: Then I was torn between keeping put or saving him, yet I didn't want to due to the... yeah...

I blushed before continuing.

Izuku: So I created a blindfold to prevent me from looking and dived down with him. Took the brunt of the fall. Ended up getting a swarm of splinters in my back, but I healed them afterwards. I really don't want to continue telling you what happened; it's a bit embarrassing really...

Pixie-Bob grinned.

Pixie-Bob: No, no, carry on!

I blushed furiously and continued.

Izuku: I asked them where the exit was and turns out that I had gone full caveman mode: my towel fell off my waist as I fell down, and I ended up naked. In the girls' side. With my holy excalibur all out in the open.

Both heroes began to laugh their assess off while I just began to mutter incoherently. Kota began to stir as they both calmed down.

Izuku: Anyway, what's the deal with the kid? He's a bit too mature for his age to believe that all heroes are bad...

Mandalay sighed.

Mandalay: Do you know the Pro Hero duo "Water Hose"?

I nodded.

Mandalay: Those were his parents.

My face turned grim as I looked at the sleeping boy's face.

Izuku: ...I assume that he thought that his parents had left him for the job. Kota, was it? He's still naïve in his own way.

I stood up to go.

Mandalay: Wait, Midoriya?

I stopped and waited. I heard Mandalay sigh.

Mandalay: Take care of him, alright?

I nodded once and went to change.

—————————————————————————————————————

It was now the next day. Eri and I were currently waiting for the others to wake up as I was outside practicing and utilising my void energy. I realised that instead of using void blasters which took up a noticeable chuck of my stamina, I could just send a volley of void bubbles which act as compacted bombs, although weaker than a blaster. As well as that, I could use my void strings like Spider Man's web shooters, which, although isn't better than teleportation, is great at maneuvering places such as forests or cities.

I had also begun to utilise my time stop ability, which I practiced by using it for as long as possible. I found out that as long as something is touching me, it will move. So I created a stopwatch and counted from there. In the first hour of time stop, I wasn't even breaking a sweat. In the second hour, I was already beginning to tire. 30 minutes after that, I was having a nosebleed. I continued time from there before it got worse.

Eri: Papa? Are you okay?

I sighed and wiped the blood from my face with a napkin. I smiled.

Izuku: Yeah, I'm a-okay! Don't worry, sweetie.

Continuing this experimentation, I found out that my time stop, which I had named [ZA WARUDO], was largely dependent on my willpower instead of stamina. If I drank a whole gallon of coffee, I'd estimate that I could use [ZA WARUDO] for about 5 hours. However, a downside to this is that all stamina consumed during this period of time will not be felt until I resume time, just like my attacks, which leads to a whole slew of problems. I had already ended up being drained of my stamina twice. But still, the damage output that is possible is extremely powerful. I had to stop myself from destroying the heroes' private property.

I sighed and used some void energy to create a bottle of water and a towel. I had wrung myself clean of ideas, and was beginning to wonder if my classmates will ever wake up. I was looking at Eri who was playing with a teddy bear I created when Aizawa-sensei walked over to us.

Aizawa: So, problem child, what discoveries have you found with your quirk?

Izuku: I can stop time.

He blinked and stared at me.

Aizawa: W-What?

Izuku: I said, "I can stop time."

Aizawa: But that's impossible- Wait, no, whatever structurally sound theories and whatnot created by physicists out there have already been shredded to pieces by now because of you. I'll not question on how you found it.

He sighed and looked at the dorm.

Aizawa: Will you kindly wake up your classmates? They've wasted half an hour dozing away or twiddling their fingers. 

I smirked.

Izuku: Gladly.

I snapped my fingers and created and created sound-canceling headphones for Aizawa, Eri and I. I put Eri's on as Aizawa took one for himself. He frowned and put it on. I quickly put mine on before summoning a microphone and and speaker. I flipped the switch to on and put the microphone to my mouth.

!!!EAR RAPE WARNING!!!

!!!CAUTION!!! 

Kacchan: WHAT THE FUUUUUU-

Kirishima: SO UNMANLY!

Mina: WHO THE HELL.

Ochako: IZUKU YOU FREAKING MUFFIN! 

I grinned and removed the headphones as I quickly sent the microphone and speaker into the shadow realm. Eri and Aizawa-sensei just removed their headphones and stared at me.

Aizawa: Problem child, I don't know what you did but don't do it again.

The class began to trickle out of their dorms as I stood there with Eri and Aizawa-sensei. I laughed my ass off as I saw their faces and how unkempt they looked. They glared at me in response.

Kaminari: Oi, oi! Are you looking for a fight?

Kirishima: Yeah! You can't just wake us up like that.

I chuckled. Then a chuckle turned into a cackle. Next thing you know, I'm laughing like an evil mastermind.

Izuku: Pick a fight? Ha! You can try for all I care! I am unstoppable! MY ULTIMATE POWER, [ZA WARUDO], WILL STAND UNRIVALLED AT THE PINNACLE OF HUMANITY-

Aizawa: Shut up. You're making the kid cry.

I looked at Eri, who was on the verge of tears.

Izuku: ...Sorry.

Aizawa: Anyway, today is the day that your training camp truly begins. The aim of this training camp is to strengthen your abilities and obtain the provisional license which goes with it.

He threw a quirk resistant ball at Kacchan, who caught it.

Aizawa: Your previous record, right after you enrolled, was 705.2 meters. Let's see how you improved.

He grinned and walked a safe distance from us and the dorms. He began to crack his knuckles as I just sighed knowingly.

Mina: Wow! We can finally see the fruits of our labour!

Kaminari: Yeah, yeah. Many things have happened in these 3 months, eh?

Sero: Maybe he'll reach 1 kilometer!

Kirishima: DO IT BAKUBRO!

Kacchan began to power up his explosions.

Kacchan: Well, if you insist... DIE!

He threw the ball along with his strongest explosion. 

Aizawa: ...709.6 meters.

Kacchan: W-What? That's less than I expected...

Aizawa: It's been 3 months since you started school. After various experiences, it is true that you improved, but only on a mental and technical level. And some increase in stamina, of course. But as you saw, most of your quirks haven't improved very much. Of course, apart from Midoriya, who weaseled his way into finding how to stop time.

Gasps of surprise came from my class, half due to the lack of quirk improvement and half due to the fact that I can stop time. I grinned maniacally while Kacchan glared at me.

Aizawa: Starting today, we will focus on improving your quirks.

He grinned with me.

Aizawa: It will be tough as hell, but please be careful...

He glared at us while his smile created an ominous and unsettling atmosphere. I began to make my classmates' tombstones.

Aizawa: To not die.

—————————————————————————————————————

Aizawa-sensei, Eri and I stared at my classmates strengthening their quirks as class 1B came into our view. I summoned a cooler filled with different smoothies, juices and energy drinks as they came over to us. 

Vlad King: Hello, Eraserhead.

The two heroes stared daggers at each other

Izuku: ...Want a drink? We have Red Bull, Capri Sun...

Vlad King took a Red Bull, opened it and drank it in one gulp. He chucked it on the ground and crushed it before putting the metal disc into one of his pockets.

Aizawa: What is it, Vlad King.

Vlad King: Well, although you have the ace, queen and king of diamonds on your side, that doesn't guarantee a straight royal flush. Class 1B is the full house, the 4 of a kind. We are unrivaled to your puny hand-

An explosion made itself apparent, therefore cutting off his words.

Kacchan: DAMN IT!

Class 1B sweatdropped at this.

Aizawa: Yeah, yeah. If you're here just to brag, you might consider revoking your hero license. It's for the best. Also, Midoriya, pass me a Capri Sun, will you?

I passed him a "Tropical Punch" Capri Sun as he sipped it. Monoma sneered at us as he grabbed a drink without asking. He chugged it down and attempted to chuck it at my face. I swiftly caught it and promptly blew it up. He was taken aback by this action as I just sighed and walked over to him. He looked at me questioningly. I put my hand up to his face and flicked him, right in the center of his forehead.

Izuku: Go to Brazil.

Monoma: NOOOOOO-

He was sent barrelling backwards as the rest of his class stared at the sudden display of power.

Izuku: If you wish to defeat me, you better get to strengthening your quirks. I'll be here to give out pointers if you need them. And also, before I forget, Vlad King?

Vlad King was staring at his injured student in horror before looking at me with a face filled with rage.

Izuku: Keep your students in check, alright?

I sat back down and made a green tea milkshake. I sipped it as 1B walked away. Vlad King slung Monoma over his shoulder as they approached the Wild Wild Pussycats.

Aizawa: Problem child, although I appreciate you turning the situation into an educational one, don't hurt your future allies, alright?

Izuku: Yeah, yeah.

I sighed and summoned my sleeping bag before going to sleep.

—————————————————————————————————————

Pixie-Bob: You're making curry!

Ragdoll: We stated that we weren't going to cook dinner again! You're doing it by yourself now!

Everyone was worked to the bone while I just sweatdropped at my classmates' state. I saw that Eri was now sleeping on my shoulders after I had piggybacked her back to the camp. I hefted her onto my shoulders and sighed. Iida was the first to speak up.

Iida: Ah, I see. It's a hero's role to tend to the victim's needs, so it's a part of the job. Alright guys! Let's make the best curry!

I smiled at Iida as he saw me and waved.

That's the spirit.

I looked over at Kota, who scowled in return. I watched as he went... somewhere. 

Probably a hideout...

I frowned and made note of that before getting to work.

Mina: Heyyyy! Todoroki! Can we get a little fire over here?

Aoyama: My sparkle can light the coals of our hearts aflame! Just like this! OH NO-

Kacchan: YOU FRENCH IDIOT! YOU JUST BLEW UP OUR ONLY HOPES OF DINNER!

Kirishima: C-Crap... Maybe Midoriya could help us...

I chuckled and went over to them, careful as to not drop Eri. I quickly repaired the hearth using my void energy. I made and gave them a flint and steel before walking away.

Curry, eh? Nothing I can't deal with...

I cracked my knuckles and went over to Ochako. She smiled at my arrival.

Izuku: Sup, kiddo?

Ochako: Hey, Izuku. What is it?

I smirked.

Izuku: It's time for me to go full chef mode. Can you carry Eri? 

Ochako: Okay! Just give me some curry as well.

She smiled and hefted the sleeping child from my shoulders to hers using her quirk.

Izuku: Thanks.

I summoned my chef's apron and bandana.

Izuku: It's time.

—————————————————————————————————————

Izuku: Considering the lack of ingredients, this turned out better than I expected.

1A and 1B: EHHHHHHHH?

Ochako: I-Izuku, I didn't think that going "chef mode" would mean turning into a 5-star cook...

Eri: Looks tasty...

Kirishima: The aroma! It's calling to me!

Kaminari: Oi, oi! It called to me first, so I get the first bowl!

I had ended up making servings for everyone, which wasn't a big deal considering that there were more ingredients than I needed. The Pro Heroes at the scene sweatdropped as I handed out the plates of food.

Tetsutetsu: Spicy, tasty, spicy, tasty, spicy... TASTY! HOLY CRAP THIS IS AMAZING!

Kirishima: Adding the situation to the equation, this food...

Kirishima let a single tear leak from his eye.

Kirishima: IT BRINGS TEARS TO MY EYES! HOW CAN SUCH A STRONG AND COMPLEX EMOTION EVER EXIST?! I CANNOT DESCRIBE IT, BUT THIS CURRY... THIS CURRY... IT'S LIKE THE GREEK GODS HAVE BLESSED MY TONGUE WITH THE FOOD OF THE IMMORTALS!

Monoma: I have to say, although I don't like you very much I have to give credit where credit's due. I might have to fire my personal chefs if they can't recreate this dish...

Aizawa: ...I didn't foresee this. Midoriya has single handedly ruined the purpose of this exercise. 

I laughed as I saw Kota walk away from us. I frowned and grabbed two plates of the curry before turning to Ochako.

Izuku: Ochako, hold on to Eri for me. I'm going to talk with Kota.

—————————————————————————————————————

I reached the end of a long pathway to be greeted by a sky painted with stars. A cliff edge overlooking a forest filled with the sounds of crickets and birds. I found Kota grumbling to himself to the left of me, looking at the scene before him.

Izuku: ...Kota? I have curry. It seems that you skipped dinner.

He looked at me and scowled before turning away.

Kota: Go away. I don't want to hang out with people who want to become heroes...

I frowned and sat beside him, still holding the plates of curry in my hands.

Izuku: The Water Hose duo... they were your parents, right?

He froze.

Kota: Mandalay... Did she tell you?!

I shook my head.

Izuku: Even if she did, I had guessed it from the start. I have an ability to see one's profile.

He growled.

Kota: ...They left me. My parents. They left me for a stupid title. Heroes and villains, I find them both appalling. Everyday they self-proclaim themselves as such, good and bad, heroes and villains. Dueling one another to death, not only heroes and villains, but mutiny, betrayal, greed, all things that still happen between these so-called heroes. And quirks! Quirks are nothing more than a tool, an extension of oneself, and everyone is stating that their quirk is the best, while they're just remaining at the bottom like the stupid show-offs they are. 

He picked up a rock and chucked it off the cliff. He stared at me.

Kota: If you have something to say, then say it now!

I sighed and gave him the curry. I summoned some cutlery for him to use. He scowled, but didn't refuse the food. He ate it.

Izuku: Did I ever tell you that I'm quirkless?

Kota blinked and stared at me.

Kota: There's no way. You're the biggest show-off the world has to offer.

I summoned my SOUL out of my body. The rainbow light emminated off it and lit the surrounding area in a soft glow.

Izuku: This is my SOUL. The culmination of my being. This is where I gained all my powers from, albeit rather strangely. A man shown me how to utilise my powers, and I worked for millions of years to reach my current strength.

I brought my SOUL back into my body as Kota looked in fascination.

Izuku: I told everyone that I was a late bloomer. I even lied to my mom about it, although it was painful to do so.

I looked at him dead in the eyes.

Izuku: It may not seem like it, but I despise the hero community as much as you do. Endeavor, Mt. Lady, Midnight, all of these heroes have major flaws. That's why I aim to be the next symbol of peace: to revive what it truly means to be a hero.

I sighed before continuing.

Izuku: Well, I don't think you'd understand in your situation, but when the time comes, someone will be there to show you what a true hero can be.

I stood up, leaving my serving of curry untouched beside him.

Izuku: You can have mine for seconds, if you want.

I teleported back to the dorms and went to bed.

—————————————————————————————————————

I woke up to the morning glow. I walked to the bathroom and began to brush my teeth. A blue flame licked the bathroom window as I stared at it. Next thing you know I'm outside with the Pro Heroes. 

Aizawa: We're under attack! Take care of the students!

Well, that much was obvious. It would be hard to miss the impending wall of fire coming right at us.

—————————————————————————————————————

SORRYYYY! I HAVE MY GCSES IN A MONTH AND HAVE TO PREPARE! EXPECT SLOW CHAPTERS LIKE THIS I'M SO FUCKING SOORRRYYYYYYYYYYYY AND I'LL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. BYE.

—————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 597 15
Having a quirk was considered normal in society. In fact, it was welcomed. 80% of the entire population had some sort of uncanny ability, whether it...
66.4K 2.4K 11
Izuku was a strange child, when he was a kid he found out he had a quirk but the doctors had no idea what it was or how it worked. Because of this he...
544K 13.6K 19
This is the story of how you became a hero. You even became a hero to the pros. You don't start off as well as everyone else but you soon grow strong...
87.7K 2.6K 33
A MHA x Reader story. You were born with a very unique quirk. A quirk with a lot of mystery. What it lacked in power, it more than made up for in res...