Princess of Wolves

By shepherd4583

The day that changed my life was the day I ran from it all and made the hardest decision of my life. But I ha... More

To Catch A Thief
The Rogue
Questions and Answers
Heading Home
New Territory
Planning
Home
Troubling Dinner
Love
Traveling Day 1
Stop Bearing Around
Ambush
Much to Know
The One
My Mate
I've Never Felt This Way
Telling the Truth
Forgiveness
Not So Good luck
The King Has Arrived
Good Morning
Upcoming Events
Mysterious Boxes
Read All About It
Goodbye
Author's Note

Searching

2.7K 169 2
By shepherd4583

(Alex's POV)

I glanced over seeing Elanor talking to her mother and I watch her facial expressions change between, worry and sadness. Elanor looked over at me and I turned away, pretending to be packing. Watching her mother leave, heading back to the castle. I slowly walk over to Elanor and I realize she won't look at me. I was about to take her hand when she began to talk.

While she was talking, I couldn't believe what she was saying. Elanor hadn't told me the whole truth and she had lied to me over and over again. Wondering what was going to happen and how I was to become the Wolf King, a Lord, a Great Wolf King. If I was I accepted to them and how I was going to do it all without Elanor at my side. I don't want to do it without her by my side.

My heart would break if I know I wasn't by her side every day. I hadn't noticed Elanor had left, thinking I had made her mad. I tried to sniff for her scent, following it until it started to rain. Growing with anger, feeling the wolf start to creep out. Suddenly, I felt a hand on my arm. Spinning around staring into Tessa's purple eyes. She took a step back, her eyes glowing the bright purple. "Where is Elanor?" I growled out.

That's when Adam came up to the both of us, putting a hand on each of our shoulders. But mostly stepping in front of Tessa, protecting her. "Calm down!" 

I shrugged my shoulder, rolling my head. "I need to find her." I looked at them both. "When she is upset, she usually goes to the waterfall..." I was about to leave when I heard the thunder coming toward when Tessa grabbed my arm again.

"Wait, there is a password. You will need to share a happy memory to enter." I then shifted, running, following her scent. I shifted back at the entrance.

I close my eyes, remembering when I realized Elanor was mine. How beautiful she is, her black curly hair and freckled face. Her laugh, and he amazing smile. I thought of the time we danced together, finding out she was my mate. Our first kiss under the stars. That's when the hedge began to move, and there was a path leading somewhere. The rain picking up a little more. My clothes soaked to the bone. The tree branches helped keep me somewhat dry.

Suddenly, I heard a loud sneeze...

*Please Vote or Comment*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 288 8
[Now in Kindle Unlimited!] When a princess is kidnapped by an alpha, war rages between the humans and the wolves. But soon, forbidden attraction star...
65.2K 4.4K 31
Wolves of Ragnarök - Book 1 WINNER OF THE ALPHA AWARDS 2023! **WATTPAD FEATURED STORY** What would you give up to keep your family safe? The time whe...
101 0 13
The night sky fills with the burning embers and smoke. Faint screams and hatred fill the air as I watch as the heart of my suffering burn in beautifu...
88.9K 3.5K 27
❝Many things are hard, but killing your fated mate has got to be the hardest.❞ BOOK #2 OF 'HEART OF THE WOLF PRINCE' ******** Once the unremarkable R...