Secret Love (A Lee Jong Suk F...

By koreanfanfics

He grabbed me and pulled me closer to him. "Good! Good! Good!" I heard Director Lee snapping furiously. His f... More

Secret Love- Characters
Chapter 1: Who are you?
Chapter 2: Bad and the Good
Chapter 3: Remember
Chapter 4: Dark Secret
Chapter 5: Goldilocks
Chapter 6: Somewhere Between Dream and Reality
Chapter 8: Misconceptions
Chapter 9: Childish
Chapter 10: Crossing Bridges
Chapter 11: It's a Date
Chapter 12: Secrets, Secrets, Secrets
Chapter 13: Surprise Surprise!
Chapter 14: The Wedding
Chapter 15: Too Hot, Too Cold
Chapter 16: Trust
Chapter 17: What's Wrong?
Chapter 18: What am I Doing?
Chapter 19: Away From You
UPDATE!

Chapter 7: Start of Something New

3.9K 100 12
By koreanfanfics

Oh my gawd! Hello my friends!

AUTHOR'S NOTE IS EXTRA IMPORTANT!!! THIS TIME IS FOR REAL!! LIKE SERIOUSLY!

I'm so sorry about the late update :( I had finals and projects and it was horrible. But it's okay now! I will update soon!

Guess what guys?! I'm visiting USA!!!! I'm so excited. It's going to be like a little big tourish thing. I'm first going to visit New York, then Florida, Arizona, California and Washington! My updates will be kind of slow because of this trips for about 3 weeks. Then, I'll come back to Korea and do the fast updates hopefully!

The whole deal thing about one chapter a day for 10 chapters is still going on! So go ahead and do what you will like to do! More information was on Chapter 6 Author's Note so if you don't know about this, go check it out! :)

Thank you guys for all reading my story. I truly truly appreciate it and I'm so thankful for every one of you.

If you have any suggestions, please leave me a comment or send me a message!

NOW FOR THE MOST IMPORTANT PART!

I have an INSTAGRAM for my wattpad account! All updates and news will be on my instagram account and if you leave me a comment or suggestion there, I'll be more than happy to answer them there too! I sent out a notification and I don't know if you guys saw it or not but please check that account out! FOLLOW THERE TOO! How about 30 followers and I'll also do the 10 chapters everyday thing? (If you don't know what I'm talking about go to chapter 6 author's note)

USER: korean.fan.fics

CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!! <3

Anyways, hopefully you guys enjoy this chapter! <3

Enjoy~

OH! BTW! IT'S ROMANCY STUFF AGAIN! AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoonha's POV

He let go and we just rested our foreheads together, not saying anything. I shut my eyes, thinking things through. Why was I kissing Lee Jong Suk? I couldn't possibly like him. I can't. I won't.

"Yoonha..." I heard him whisper. I looked up and saw him gazing at me.

"Okay..." He took a deep breath, "I like you. Maybe I never stopped liking you. I don't know how or why but I just do. You make me smile so much and it was so foolish o myself to leave you that time. I know I'm such an ass hole and I know I'm like the worst person out there, but I want you. No, I need you. I understand that there's no reason for you to like me or take me back but I just wanted to tell you that I really like you. Maybe even too much. Yoonha, would you take me back?" His hands were trembling and my heart was at the verge of popping out.

He was asking me to take him back. He just told me he liked me.

"I... I..." My mind was blank, it seemed as if someone had taken a eraser and erased all memories and thoughts I had.

"Jong Suk," I finally started, "I... I... I like you too..." I blurted out quickly. I didn't dare myself to look up at him. What if he was just joking around?! What if he was just testing me?! ARGH! Babo! Babo! Babo!

I gasped when he suddenly embraced me. "Yah! Let me go!" I started squirming.

"I'll never let you go now," He said into my hair and I smiled. I finally gave in and hugged him back.

"My god I missed you," He murmured.

I laughed, "You missed me? The great and all mighty Lee Jong Suk has a weakness huh?" I teased and he let go and held onto y shoulders with a smirk on his face.

"And you don't?" He warned.

"I don't what?" I had a bad feeling about this.

"You don't have a weakness?" I slowly started to take steps back and he started coming closer and closer to me.

"I'm warning you!" I helplessly yelped and his smirk grew wider as he tried to look all innocent.

"What? Why are you trying to get away from me?" He murmured.

My back hit the end of a door. This was my chance! I quickly grabbed the door knob and ran as fast as I could to the living room.

I yelped as I felt my feet lift from the ground.

"Seriously, do you like think you're secretly a guy or something? Why do you keep on try to beat me through strength and speed? You know I'm going to win," He said. I was trapped on top of his shoulders. Uggghh. Sometimes I hated being weak and slow.

"Stop being so sexist and let me down!" I glared at him.

"What if I don't want to?" He mocked me and walked over to the couch and dropped me.

"What are you doing?" I cautiously asked as he stepped closer and closer to my body.

He smirked and started tickling me.

"OH MY GOD!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!! STOP!!!! STOP!!!! STOP!!!!" I hated being tickled! It was my biggest weakness!

"Then tell me that I'm the best," How mature he was.

"YOU! ARE! THE! BEST!" I managed to yell as he tickled my sides.

"Okay, now tell me you like me," He cooed. Aish, does he want to get a taste of my hands?!

"NO!" I glared at him. It's never good to go easy on him.

"What did you say?" He raised his eyebrows.

"I... Said... No!" I screamed as he tickled me even harder. "AHHH!!! STOP! STOP!! FINE! I'LL SAY IT!!"

He stopped and waited for me to speak.

"I.... I like you. There! You satisfied?! Now let me go Lee Jong Suk." I warned.

"One last thing. Can you kiss me again?" He begged.

I felt my face turn red. "Yah!" I hit him in the arm.

"Owww! Why? I like you, and you like me. So you can kiss me!!! Yoooonnnnhhhaaaa~" He pushed his cheeks and gave me his puppy eyes.

"Yah, stop looking at me like that! It's not fair! You know I can't say 'no' to that face!" I looked away from him, trying not to look at his face.

He moved to the side so that I was facing me again. I turned the other way and there followed.

"If you don't then... Oh! Then I'll tickle you and I'll never let you leave my house," He smirked in satisfaction.

"UAHSDJUHASDJ! Fine! But just once okay?" He smiled and closed his eyes, puckering his lips.

I smiled as I saw his cute little face. He opened one eye, "Why aren't you kissing me? C'mon, you don't know how many women are out there wanting to be in your place right now!" He proudly said.

"Then close your eyes!" I ordered. He obeyed like a dog.

I decided to play a little game on him and decided to peck him on the cheeks. He never told me where to kiss him. If I wanted, I could kiss his hands!

I got closer and closer and lightly pecked him on the cheek.

"Yah! That's no fair! I meant on my lips!" He whined as I laughed, looking at his expression.

"You never said that to me before. And you said, 'just once'. You're ticket is long gone my friend," I chuckled.

"Well then I guess I'll have to do it then," He caught me by surprise as he grabbed my face, kissing me.

My eyes were wide open as he kissed me, putting his arms around my waist, having my legs wrap around his waist.

I gave in and kissed him and he stood up and took me to the kitchen. He set me down on the island and kissed me passionately. He started kissing me harder and I panicked a little. I pushed him off of me slowly and we both breathed hard. His nose was on mine and our for heads were touching again.

"I don't want to go too fast," I whispered.

"It's okay," He replied.

I gazed straight at him, since the island had his height match mine. He sweetly gazed at me and smiled. That smile, was what I lived for. I laughed and fell into his arm.

"What? What's so funny?" He laughed along.

"It's just... I'm happy." I realized I really was. I think this was the most I had smiled or laughed in a day after he had left me before.

"I'm glad you're happy," He said as he took a loose strand of hair, putting it behind my ears.

"Jong Suk, can you promise me one thing?" I asked.

"Of course. What is it?" He asked as he played with me hair.

"Can you promise me that you won't leave me again?" I shut my eyes, praying that he really won't leave me like last time. It had taken a lot of power and courage to be in the place I was today. I didn't think I was strong enough to go through that pain again.

"Yes, I promise you," I quietly said as he kissed me on my forehead. "So, are you my girl friend now?" He smiled.

"Well, it depends." I jokingly said.

"What?! After what we've just been through? It depends?!" I laughed. He actually thought I was being serious. He finally realized why I was laughing my guts out and gave me a disapproving look.

"That's not funny. I can't believe you're laughing over my broken heart," He acted like he was super hurt as he clutched his heart. I laughed as I went to hug him.

"Babo. And you tell me that I was one," I tell him.

"Well, you are," He was still sad about what I had told him. It was cute.

"Yah, loosen up. I'm sorry!" I laughed as I pinched his cheeks.

"Stop! It hurts!" He whined and I laughed. He was adorable.

"What if I don't want to?" I teased him again and he turned around and started walking to his room.

"Yah! Wait!" Whoops, maybe I shouldn't have teased him too much.

"Hmph!" He was like a little baby.

"Wait," I grabbed him and turned him around. "Fine, I'll be your girlfriend, Satisfied?" I smiled.

"Uh Uh" He shook his head.

"Then what do you want?" I was prepared.

"Be my girlfriend and... hmmm... stay with me for one day!" He started giving me the puppy face again.

"NO! Yah! I cna't do that!" I didn't aspect him to ask me to stay the night!

"I promise we won't do anything weird. I just want to stay with you for longer because I'm leave tomorrow." He hugged me.

"Right, you were leaving," My mood started going down again. "Fine." I finally gave in.

"Okay," He mumbled into my hair.

"But nothing weird okay?!" I warned him.

"I promise!" He said and kissed me on the head really quickly and started walking to the other side of the room.

"Where're you going?" I whined as I walked over to him.

"Let's watch movies," He said as he walked down the stairs to another huge room that looked like a movie theater.

The screen was almost the same size as a movie screen but there were only 5 huge bed looking like seats. One side of the room was filled with drinks and food and I was mesmerized again. Boys and their money.

"Wait, is this all yours?" I asked.

"Yup? Why?" He asked as he grabbed my hands, leading us to the bed looking seat in the middle. "Hop in"

I got on and sat down. He followed after me and put a blanket over us.

"Remember what I said! Nothing weird!" I warned him and scooted a little more away from him.

"Don't worry, don't worry. Just come here," He extended his arm. I sighed and scooted next to him again.

"What movie would you like to watch today?" I jumped as I heard a voice from no where.

"Don't worry it's just the device," He assured me.

Apparently, his movie theater talked too. What next, his house turns into a airplane?

"What do you want to watch?" He asked.

"Hmmm..." What did I want to watch today? Today I felt like horror.

"What horror movies do you have?" I asked.

"List of horror movies," The voice from the theater spoke for Jong Suk as I saw a list of movies on the big screen.

"Oh my gosh! Can we much 'The Ring'?" 'The Ring' was my all time favorite horror movie to watch. It has been 4 years since I've watched it though and I wanted to watch it again.

"Sure," He gave me a weird look.

"What?" I asked.

"Are you sure you can survive this?" He doubted my abilities.

"Of course I can! Let's see who's the one clutching on to the other person!" I yelled.

"Okay, okay!" He raised his hands up in surrender and chuckled.

"Playing 'The Ring'" The robotic voice came once again and we both fell silence as the movie started playing.

Both of us hadn't cried or clutched onto each other yet but the scariest part was coming. I tightened as I remembered that no matter how many times I knew that scene was going to play, I would always get scared. I hoped that this time I wouln't and I would show Jong Suk that I wasn't a scaredy cat.

The scene came closer and closer and I clutched the blanket that was holding. I watched as absolute horror was on the screen.
"AHHHHHHHH!!!!" I yelped as I clutched onto the closest thing that was near me.

I couldn't even her anything and I was only focused on calming down. When I was back to myself, I realized Simone was chuckling. And the thing I was holding onto was shaking.

"I guess I win" Jong Suk laughed as he saw my annoyed and embarrassed face.

"Whatever!" I humphed and got off the seat and went to another one, furthest away from him.

"Hey, I'm joking. Come back~" Jong Suk was doing his aegyo again. This time, I wasn't going to fall for it.

"Get away!" I grumbled as I saw his silhouette coming towards me.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Trying to watch a movie by myself," I emphasized the 'by myself' part and ignored his laughter.

"Are you sure? From the looks of it, you were pretty scared back there" I didn't look at him but I knew there must be a huge smirk on his face.

I felt him sit down next to me and the girl on the screen suddenly didn't seem important anymore. "Are you sure?"

I gulped and scooted away, it was difficult to concentrate with his sweet smell of his cologn.

"Yoonha, are you?" He said into my hair. I was trapped and there was no room to escape.

I nodded.

I felt his nose slide down to my ears and froze. "Are you still sure?" He murmured.

I nodded a little bit too fiercely. It was so unfair how he had that affect on me. His lips were on my jawlines and I couldn't take it any longer.

"FINE! I'M NOT SURE!" I squealed and he smiled and gave me a quick peck on my lips. "Yah! I said nothing weird!!!" I got up suddenly and rushed out the theater in embarrassment.

I heard him right behind me and picked up my speed. If I got caught right now, that will be super embarrassing.

I made it to the living room and froze as I saw who was there.

"Yoonha! was just joking aroun-" He froze right behind me as he realized we had company.

"Jong Suk?" The person asked in confusion.

"Yoona?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OH MY GOD! The Yoona from GG came out! Do you remember how she was the one that was caught on camera with Jong Suk long long ago? Well, if you don't you probably skipped the flash back that I specifically said to read! Ahem! Or otherwise, read Chapter Remember. I forgot the chapter number >o< (BTW no hate on her. She's like one of my favorite Girls Generation member but she was the only one that was really right for Jong Suk's age :) )

I am once again going to apologize for the late update. I think I promised you guys with in a week but it went over. Oops! Sorry!

Anyways go check out my new Instagram account!

User: korean.fan.fics

I have 0 followers >*< So HELP!

Now I'm off to watch "Kill me Heal me!" Hehehe, I'm pratically addicted o3o

See you guys soon! Wouldn't it be super cool if I see you guys on my visit to America? Or would that be stalkerish. Hehe

See you guys soon!

-koreanfanfics

vote, comment, follow and read!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 117 7
He closed the small gap between us and gently placed a kiss on my lips. My body turned to liquid. The butterfly attack in my stomach returned. I sque...
105K 5.6K 200
This is the collective works of my soulmate series. With The First Kiss, Fake Love and Saranghae all bundled together in one book. Soulmates in this...
1M 38.3K 51
________ ⚠️🔞Mature content🔞⚠️________ "Let's make a deal. You have to respond to my kiss with passion, love, and everything and if you do it ill le...
713 68 21
"You are the perfect villain of my life" you said while pointing a gun at him. "Awee Look at my baddass angel, giving me the crown of her life's perf...