Burning love, (D.M)

By coIdhvrt

I turned around. "Shame," I took off my shorts. "I really wanted to be fucked sir." I smirked to myself. I kn... More

~π™Έπš—πšπš›πš˜πšπšžπšŒπšπš’πš˜πš—~
~π™°πš›πš›πš’πšŸπšŠπš•~
~π™ΏπšŠπš›πšπš’~
~π™»πš’πš‹πš›πšŠπš›πš’~
~π™Όπš˜πš›πšŽ~
~π™Όπš’πšœπšπšŠπš”πšŽπšœ~
~π™²πšŽπšπš›πš’πšŒ~
~πšπšžπš—~
~π™΅πš˜πš›πšπš’πšŸπšŽ πšŠπš—πš πšπš˜πš›πšπšŽπš~
New characters
~π™Ίπš’πš—πš”~
~πšƒπš›πš’ πšŠπšπšŠπš’πš—~
~π™΄πš•πš’πš“πšŠπš‘~
~πšƒπš‘πšŽ 𝙻 πš πš˜πš›πš~
~π™»πš’πšŠπš›~
~π™±πš›πš˜πš”πšŽπš—~
~πšπšŽπšπš›πšŽπš~
~π™΅πšŠπš•πš•πš’πš—πš~
~𝙸 πš πšŠπš—πš 𝚒𝚘𝚞~
~π™Έπš— πšŠπš—πš˜πšπš‘πšŽπš› πš•πš’πšπšŽ~
~πšƒπš’πšŽπš πšžπš™~
~π™Όπš’πšœπšœ π™Άπš›πšŠπš—πšπšŽπš›~
~π™Έπš—πšπš˜πš‘πš’πšŒπšŠπšπš’πš—πš~
~π™²πš˜πš—πšπš›πš˜πš•~
~πš†πš›πš˜πš—πš πš–πš˜πšŸπšŽπšœ~
~π™°πšπšπšŽπš—πšπš’πš˜πš—~
New character
~π™°πš™πš™πš•πšŽ~
~ π™ΌπšŽ πšŠπš—πš 𝚈𝚘𝚞~
~π™±πšžπšπšπšŽπš›πšœπšŒπš˜πšπšŒπš‘~
~πš‚πšžπš‹πš–πš’πšœπšœπš’πšŸπšŽ~
~π™·πšŠπš•πš•πš˜πš πšŽπšŽπš—~
~πš€πšžπšŽπšŽπš— 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πšœπšŠπšœπšπšŽπš›~
~π™Όπš˜πš–πšœ πšŠπš•πš›πš’πšπš‘πš~
~π™±πš•πš˜πš˜πš & πšƒπšŽπšŠπš›πšœ~
A/N
~𝙸 πš‘πšŠπšπšŽ 𝚒𝚘𝚞~
~π™΅πšžπšŒπš” 𝚒𝚘𝚞~
~πš‚πš πšŽπšŽπš πšπšŽπšŠπš› π™²πšŠπš•πš’πšœπšπšŠ~
~πš‚πšŒπšŠπš›πšœ 𝚐𝚘 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚒~
~π™±πšŠπš πšπš‘πš’πš—πšπšœ~
~π™²πšŠπšžπš•πšπš›πš˜πš— πšŒπšŠπš”πšŽ~
~π™·πšŽπšŠπš›πš 𝚘𝚏 πš‘πšŠπšπšŽ~
~πš„πš—πšπš’πš• 𝙸 πš–πšŠπš”πšŽ 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš–πš’πš—πšŽ~
~π™Όπš’ πšπš’πš›πš•~
~πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŽ'𝚜 𝚊 πšŒπš›πš˜πš πš~
~𝙸 πš”πš’πšœπšœπšŽπš 𝚊 πšπš’πš›πš•~
~𝚈𝚘𝚞 πšπš˜πš—'𝚝 πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽ πš–πšŽ~
~π™Ώπš˜πš˜πš• π™ΏπšŠπš›πšπš’~
~π™ΌπšŠπš•πšπš˜πš’ π™ΌπšŠπš—πš˜πš›~
~π™Ύπš—πšŽ 𝚍𝚊𝚒~
~π™ΌπšŠπšŒπš’~
~πš‚πšŠπš—πšπšŠ πšŠπš—πš π™Όπš›πšœ.π™²πš•πšŠπšžπšœ~
~9 years later~
Thank you

~πš‚πš•πšžπš~

16.2K 202 180
By coIdhvrt

This chapter does involve a daddy and slap kink.

*Mature content
______________________

After that very awkward car ride with Elijah, the Marco's family stayed the night at the mansion.

"How do you feel about seeing your sister tomorrow" Liam asked eating some muggle sweet he bought. "Don't remind me" She groaned.

"Why don't you want to see your sister?" Elijah asked. I rolled my eyes and stood up to get a cup of fire whiskey. I sat back down with my legs crossed.

"Because my family thinks she's so perfect, But I know how she really is."

"I'm going to bed" I said standing up. "We just got here" Macy said raising her eyebrow. "Right, but I don't feel well. So i'm just going to bed" I forced a smile.

"Ok?" She said with suspicion. I left the room and headed downstairs. The kitchen was always my place to go when I was upset. Not to eat. But to be alone.

"I thought you weren't feeling good,"

I turned around. "What do you want Elijah?" I rolled my eyes and turned back around.

He walked in front of me and lifted my head with his finger. "You truly are beautiful." He said softly. "A shame that you're in love with someone else"

My eyes slowly widened. "I'm not" I said sternly. "I don't fall in love. Others fall in love with me. Not the other way around" 

"Mhm" He hummed, examining my face. "So" He said snapping out of his gaze. "Tell me about him"

"Who?"

"The person you love"

"I don't love anyone." He got close. So close our noses were touching. "Then kiss me"

"W-what?"

"I said kiss me. If you don't love him, then kiss me"

I just stood there. He had his arms wrapped around my waist. He leaned in closer and our lips were close to touching. "See?" He said pulling away. "You're in love" He whispered in my ear. He started walking away.

I sighed. I grabbed his wrist and pulled his lips to mine. It was quick. And I hated it. "See?" I said raising my eyebrows. "I don't love. Goodnight Elijah."

I walked up the stairs with tears starting to form. I laid in my bed with my face towards the ceiling.

I felt a tear run down my cheek. I never understood why I had to prove to myself that I couldn't love. But I did. Which is why I kissed him. I kissed him because I had to prove to myself I didn't love Draco.

But it didn't work. I feel something for him. Something strong. Like he's just what I need to be truly happy.

Maybe if I go to sleep, it'll go away.
____________

"Liz, wake up" I turned in my bed and got comfortable again. "ELIZABETH" My eyes shot open. "What the fuck macy!"

"You wouldn't wake up. And the ball is in like an hour" She said. An hour? I thought it was starting at 4. I checked the time. 3pm. "Why'd you let me sleep until 3?!" I got out of bed and started brushing my hair.

She shrugged her shoulders. "If i'm being honest, I thought you were hanging out with Elijah" She got out her dress for later.

"Elijah?" I turned around. "Why would I be out with Elijah?"

"Dunno, He said you guys were."

"He did?" She nodded her head.
__________
*time skip*

"Did you hear?" Macy said opening the door. "Hear what?" I said putting in my earring.

"Did you hear, that cedric is coming?" My heart stopped. I snapped my head towards her. "Why the fuck is he coming?"

"Because apparently his father and the marco's get along. And they insisted that they were invited."

"Alright" I sighed.

"I'll just erm-let you get ready." She left the room. I put on my dress and stood in front of the mirror with my head facing down. "Need help?"

I slowly turned my head. There he was. Draco. "Erm-yeah please" I laughed softly. He zipped up my dress with his knuckles softly touching my back, Making me shiver.

He moved my hair away from my neck and placed soft kisses. I let out a soft moan. "You look beautiful" He looked at me in the mirror. "But I don't like that it shows your chest. Letting everyone see whats mine"

"We should head downstairs" I said turning around to face him. He held his hand out for me to grab it. I was hesitant but I put my hand in his. I smiled softly.

"Oh, mum there, she is." Macy said smiling at me. She widened her eyes gesturing me to go over there. I looked at draco with an apologetic look. "I'll find you after, ok?" He nodded.

"Oh Elizabeth, you've gotten so beautiful" Her mum said. Cristella Kallion was one of the most successful women in the wizard world.

"Hello Mrs.Kallion." I said smiling. "Hey Eli" Calista said. She's the only one who's ever called me Eli. I didn't mind. But macy sure did.

"Hey Cal" I replied. Cristella looked at Me and then Calista. "I really wish it was you two who were close" She smiled. "Marceline isn't really a good influence for you dear."

I felt bad for macy. And didn't want to make it worse. But I always stood up for my friends. "Actually she's an amazing influence. And she's a really good friend. And Quite Frankly I adore her. If you two don't mine, We're going to find liam" I grabbed Macy's arm and walked away.

"Are you mental?" Macy laughed. "We're so not getting invited to my house for christmas."

"Why would we want to go?" I laughed. "We're just going to be listening to your mum drone on and on about your sister."

"You're totally right." I felt someone tapped my shoulder. Macy turned around before me. "Oh hey Elijah" She chirped. I turned around. For some reason, I didn't mind him anymore.

"Hello Elijah" I said with a smile. He leaned towards me. "You look stunning" I couldn't help but give him a soft smile. "Thank you. You look very" I leaned towards his ear. "Handsome" I whispered.

He held his hand out. "Well, since you seem to tolerate me today. Do you care to dance?" I put my hand in his. "Yes" I smirked.

We walked into the middle of the ballroom. He put one hand around my waist and held my hand with the other. "I'm surprised you know how to dance" I laughed. He looked at me. "I'm surprised as well. Where did you learn how to dance so well" He chuckled.

"Please, my mother forced me to go to ball's since I was 7." He spun me around. "She wanted me to find 'the one'." He pulled me in close. "Did you find him yet?" I swallowed thickly. "No, no not yet"

Suddenly I saw him. Cedric. And apparently Elijah saw him too. He pulled away and took me with him. "Cedric, Mate" He said shaking his hand. He pulled me so I stood in front of him.

"I reckon you know Elizabeth" He smiled. I didn't look at Cedric. "Yes. Yeah, I kind of know her from school". Kind of???

"Right, well you guys stay here, and i'll go get drinks" Elijah left us. Alone. Cedric cleared his throat. "So, How're you Elsa?" He was the only one who called me Elsa. It's was a nickname only he could call me.

"You don't get to call me that" I snapped. "It'll always be pierce to you" He looked around to make sure no one heard.

"Look" He sighed. "Pierce. I'm sorry okay? It just happened. Can we just be adults about this?"

I laughed. "Adults? You want to act like an adult? When you didn't even tell me, that you lost feelings? No, cedric you cheated. Instead of being an adult, you cheated."

"Hey guys" Elijah smiled. I took the drink from his hands. "Thanks, but I have to go." Before he could say anything back I left.

I found the drink stand. And I had a shot of everything. I wasn't drunk. Sadly. "Hey, care to dance?" I looked up. Liam. He looked cute.

"Well don't you look adorable" I giggled. "With your little bow tie, And suit." He rolled his eyes and laughed. "Yes, I would love to dance"

"I always thought that this whole family thing would get easier" I said while he spun me around. "I'm glad you had hope" He laughed. "I hardly doubt that it'll get any easier"

"You think?" I looked up at him. "I mean, do you really think that it won't get better." He stopped me and pulled me in for a hug. "Liz, it's not gonna get better." He walked away.

I sighed. I look around the ballroom seeing everyone dancing and laughing. Then I looked in draco's direction. He was laughing and getting close with Calista. It hurt. But It was fine since we're not together.

"Bad isn't it?" Someone said in my ear. I jumped and turned my head. "Fuck damion you scared the shit out of me" I laughed.

"Does it hurt" He asked.

"Does what hurt?"

"Seeing him. With her."

"No" I said. I stood up fixing my posture.

"Then why are you staring at her, like you wish it was you" He kissed my cheek and walked alway.

I looked back at draco and saw her kiss him. He kissed her back for a little before pulling away. It felt like someone had stabbed me in the heart.

He looked around and caught my eye. He looked guilty. I didn't cry. He didn't deserve it. I did the next worse thing.

I walked up to Elijah. "Oh, Hey eliza-" I cut him off my connecting our lips. I entangled my fingers in his hair. He grabbed my waist pulling me closer.

I felt two more hands grab my waist and pull me away. I laughed and wiped my lips. Draco grabbed my arm and dragged me to my room.

"You think that's funny?" He snapped. I continued to laugh. "I'm talking to you elizabeth, you-you're mine" I stopped laughing.

"I'm yours?" I scoffed. "If i'm yours, then that makes you mine. But you're not mine because you kissed Calista!"

"I didn't mean to fucking kiss her. She pushed up to me!" He protested.

"Really? Because it seems like you were about to face fuck her."

"That's not what face fucking is dumbass!"

"I don't care! You might as well have just face fucked her!" My chest pressed against his. "You're shit draco."

"I'm shit?" He laughed. "You kissed Elijah!" 

"Yeah, and I kissed him last night too" I laughed.

"You didn't" He said clenching his jaw.

"I did, I should've fucked him too"

"Yeah because you're a fucking slut Pierce"

"Fuck You Draco"

We were both breathing very hard. Looking into each other's eyes. Pure anger. "F-fuck you" He stuttered. "I said it fi-first" I replied.

Without hesitation we kissed. It was angry and rough. He lifted my leg to his side and started rubbing it up and down.

He started to kiss my neck down to my chest. "You're a fucking slut" He breathed against my breast. "But you're mine. Understood?"

When I didn't answer he bit my nipple making me moan. "Ye-yes understood" He smirked and attached his lips back down to my breasts.

He stood up and grabbed my cheeks. "Tonight you're going to be my little fuck doll" He grinned. He leaned close, to my ear. "I'm going to make you cum as many times as I want, and however I want."

I nodded my head. "Good girl" He mumbled. He walked over to the bed with his lap over the edge. He moved two of his fingers gesturing for me to walk over there.

He patted his thigh. "Go on" He smirked. "Get yourself off, on my thigh slut."

I smirked back. "No" He snapped his gaze to me. "What did you just say?" He gritted his teeth. "I said no" I smirked walking towards the mirror.

"On your knee's" He grabbed my neck from behind me. "I'm going to show you what happens to sluts who don't listen" He growled in my ear.

"Awe" I pouted. "Is daddy gonna make me suck his dick?" I smirked, rubbing the boner forming in his pants.

"The fuck did you just call me?" He said grabbing my jaw. I shrugged my shoulders still smirking. "I didn't say anything. Daddy." . He smirked. "You're such a good little slut" He said kissing my lips.

"On your knee's"

I slowly got down until I felt my knee's touch the cold floor. "Now be a good girl, and suck my dick" I undid his belt and tossed it onto the bed. I pulled down his trousers. I rubbed his boner outside his boxers. He tensed up at my touch.

I finally pulled his boxers down, watching his dick spring out and hit his stomach. I grabbed his length with my hand and placed a kiss on the tip. 

Suddenly draco pushed my head further, so I could take his length. "Just like that princess," He groaned. "You're so fucking good."

I swirled my tongue on his tip. Bobbing my head up and down his length. He pulled me away suddenly. "Y-you didn't cum" I said wiping my lip.

"That's because I want you to cum before I do," He smirked.  "On the bed, and lay on your back" He ordered.

He came on the bed and positioned his dick with my entrance. "I'm not going easy on you," He grinned. "You've been really bad." Without warning me slammed into me making let out a loud moan.

"Only I can make you feel this good," He groaned doing small circles on my clit with his thumb. "Understood."

He slammed harder into me and slapped my breast when I didn't respond. "Answer me slut"

"Y-yes" I moaned. "Only you"

He smirked. "My little slut is so pathetic," His thrusts became faster and harder, pushing me closer to my high. I shut my eyes when he started doing more rough circles on my clit.

Suddenly I felt a hand slap across my face, and grabbed my cheeks, making me snap my eyes open. "Look at me when i'm fucking you whore," He threw his head back. Grinding his hips so he could go deeper.

"Fuck Draco, I'm gonna cum" I moaned. He slapped me again. "That's not my name" He snapped. "Say it. You were so bold earlier. Now look at you. Letting me treat you like a fuck toy" He laughed. "So say it."

My cheeks turned pink. "I'm go-gonna cum" I sighed. "Daddy" I said lowly.

He leaned down and bit my nipple making me twitch. "I couldn't hear you" He said continuing to fuck me.

"Fuck daddy, i'm cumming!" I screamed. He continued his thrusts. I tried pushing his hips away. "No" He groaned. "I told you, I'm going to make you cum as many times as I want"

He pulled out, I immediately closed my legs. He pried them apart again. Putting his head in between my thighs. He flicked his tongue on my already sensitive bud.

"Mm fuck draco" I moaned. He put two fingers in my mouth pushing them further down my throat. He pulled them out and with the same fingers, he started to finger me.

"Fuck!" I screamed, grabbing his hair. He started to suck on my clit while he was fingering me. "Fuck" I laughed. "Just like that"

He tongue repeatedly flicked along my clit making me twitch. I felt myself coming to my high again. "Fuck, i'm gonna cum" I moaned, moving my hips back and forth. He slammed them back down on the bed.

"I'm cumming!" My body shook as my eyes rolled back. He started to finger me faster after I came. "No" I moaned. "I can't, I can't cum again" I had tears running down my face.

He left my legs and slammed back into me. "Fucking cum again little slut." He grinned. My screams and moans were getting more loud as he fucked me harder. "Take my fucking dick again"

My body was still shaking. I felt myself about to cum again. "You can cum when I say you can" He breathed.

"Plea—Fuck!" He pressed his thumb against my clit. "You fuck me so good." I praised. He leaned down and wrapped his hand around my neck, and roughly kissed me. He bit my bottom lip before leaning back up.

"Cum now" He groaned. I didn't waste no time letting go. I felt his warm liquid spill into me.

We both fell next to each other. "Fuck" I laughed breathless. He grabbed my hand. I looked over at him while he stared at the ceiling. He turned over to face me.

"Next time you want to be a slut, and don't act like you're mine, remember this moment." He smirked and kissed my lips.

"Draco?"

"Hm?"

"That slapping thing?" I laughed. "I loved it"

"Let's not talk about it." He chuckled.

I'm not sure what we were. But I was fine with whatever it is. But i'm scared. Because, I think..

I think I love him.
___________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90K 2.1K 46
"deryah," say it again. say it until it becomes boring. say it forever. "make me leave," his voice pleaded with me. we were both holding back a great...
111K 4.2K 49
Draco x Ravenclaw reader fanfiction written in the third person POV/ some Draco POVs (I wanted to switch it up because normally it's told from the fe...
65.5K 1.7K 22
I breathe heavily and he grab a full fist of my hair and pull it back and his breath fanned my neck as he started to whisper, "Do you want me, Y/n?"...
68.2K 1.6K 48
Old friends slowly became enemies after a girl got in their way. Years after that they developed the hidden feelings they were sharing and started to...