Maybe Tonight 》Matt Espinosa

By hemmingsau

Two 16 year old girls decide that over the summer they want to go to Florida to have a good time, party and g... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
UPDATE!!

Chapter 92

4.2K 78 7
By hemmingsau

Stephanie's POV

"YO WAKE UP!" Nash flings the door open and jumps on the bed between me and Matt. 

I hear Matt moan next to me as he grabs the pillow underneath his head and covers his face. Nash keeps jumping on the bed and I just laugh as I pull the covers off of me and sit up to stretch. 

"Sorry, did I interupt?" Nash smirks and gets off the bed.

"No." I say, the same time that Matt says "yes" which makes me laugh. I take the pillow off of Matt's head and slam it down on him.

"Get up!" I say and hit him again. He finally sits up and quickly grabs the pillow out of my hands and hits me with it back, but less harder. He then lays back down and pulls the blankets over his head and groans loudy.

"Perfect morning to go to the beach!" Nash says as he walks out the door.

I look back over at Matt who's all cuddled up underneath the blankets. He is definitely not a morning person.

"Matt, are you coming?" I ask and shake him.

"Where," He mumbles.

"The beach." I laugh.

He pulls the blanket down far enough so that I can see his face now. He turns his head to look at me and pouts, "I just wanna sleep baby."

I mock him and pout my lips back, "Awh." I say, "Now get off your lazy ass and go get ready!"

He removes his arms from the blanket and suddenly grabs me quickly and pulls me on top of him. He starts kissing me like crazy and I just laugh really hard, "Ugh I love you so much!" He yells and laughs along with me. 

He finally settles down and it gets quiet between us as I continue to lay on top of him. He reaches his hand up and tucks a piece of hair behind my ear slowly, while I stare into his eyes.

"I love you too." I whisper.

He begins to smile and leans in to kiss me. I pull away after a few seconds and climb off of him, and walk to my closet. I grab out my bathing suit, a pair of shorts and just a plain white crop top to go over.

"By the time I get out of the bathroom, I expect you to be out of bed." I try to say seriously as I point at Matt, but I end up laughing and just flips me off with his middle finger. 

I go into the bathroom to get changed and when I get out, Matt is up and ready like I hoped. We both grab a couple of towels and head downstairs and out the door, along with Nash, Cam and Carter.

When we arrive at the beach, we find a nice spot on the sand and lay our towels down. Matt pulls his shirt off over his head and throws it down on his towel and reaches for the sunscreen. Eventually, the rest of the boys all take their shirts off as well, leaving just their swim trunks. 

"Can you put some on my back?" Matt asks, handing me the sunscreen.

I take it out of his hands and squeeze some onto his back and begin to rub it all in. After I take off my shirt and shorts, he does the same to me.

"Hey Steph, wanna go rent a couple surfboards?" Nash asks.

I look over at Matt and he nods his head like he's okay with it, "Yeah, go ahead. Us three are gonna go walk to the pier anyways." Matt says, pointing to Cam and Carter who are waiting for him to come. 

"Okay." I say and smile as he walks away with them.

When they leave, I follow Nash up to the surfboard rental place. All the surfboards are laying on the sand and we pick the one we want to use after paying the guy to rent them for a few hours. We make our way back over to our towels to sit down, while we get prepared to go out. I begin to wrap the strap around my ankle and Nash does the same.

"It seems like forever since we've done this." He laughs.

"Yeah, it really does." I agree with him. 

Nash helps me stand up after we're all ready and we both grab our boards and head out into the ocean. We lay our boards in the water and lay our stomachs on them and begin to paddle further out. The waves seemed really calm today and it was relaxing to just sit out there and float. 

"Can I ask you something? Just between the two of us?" Nash breaks the few minutes of silence.

"Sure." I shrug, wondering what he's about to ask. 

"Where do you picture yourself two years from now?" He asks. I'm surprised by his question, because I would've never expected him to ask me something like that. But, the more I think about my answer, the more I don't know.

"Uh.." I hesitate and think for a moment, "I'm not really sure, actually." I admit. "What about you?"

"Probably something with acting. I love filming skits and movies, so it would be a dream if I could ever become a big actor." He says. That's the thing I like about Nash. He's got the ambition that I wish I could have. He dreams big and he never gives up.

"That's really great Nash." I say, and I truly mean it. I'm so proud of him and everything that he's accomplished so far.  

"So, you don't know what you wanna do?" He asks and I just shrug and look down, "Well, just tell me one thing that you like to do." He smiles.

"I like to write." I smile. I don't think I've ever told anybody that before, not even Matt.

"Oh really?" Nash smirks, "What do you like to write?"

I shrug, "Anything I guess. Lyrics, stories, scripts, anything."

"So, what's your biggest dream that you could think of." He asks.

"Hmmm." I think, "Maybe write books or movies, I think that would be pretty cool."

"Do you feel like there's something holding you back from doing that?" He asks, in a more serious tone. "Or someone." He says, a lot quieter. 

"Nash.." I sigh as I begin to speak.

"No no no, nevermind, forget I asked that." He says, dropping the whole conversation. "Let's just go ride some waves, yeah?" He smiles.

I smile back and look out into the water, waiting for a nice wave to come. Although Nash decided to forget the conversation, I couldn't stop thinking about it. I never really thought much of it before, because I was so focused on one thing. I focused so much on that one thing, that I never thought about what I want my future to hold. I dropped everything just to come out to California. Where do I see myself years from now? Will I be in college like I've always planned? I honestly have no idea and it's just beginning to worry me.

"Steph, that one's yours!" Nash yells and points behind me.

I quickly turn around and see a nice wave coming. I paddle towards it and once I turn around and feel it lift me up, I push off my hands and stand up on my board. I felt so free as the wave carried me. I felt like I had no worries in the world and it was just me connecting with the ocean.

I hear Nash cheering me on as the wave ends and I jump back into the water. I paddle over to him and wipe the water off my face as I'm now out of breath. 

"Did that feel good?" He asks.

"Oh my god yes, I missed surfing so much." I let out a big breath and smile.

"You looked good up there. Nice job." He smiles.

We end up surfing for a solid hour before we get hungry. We ride our last waves into the shore and set our boards on the sand, while we dried off with our towels. Since the other boys aren't back yet, me and Nash start walking together down the beach towards the pier.

"Hey Nash?" 

"Yeah?"

"What else do you like to do?" I curiously ask, "Besides acting."

He shrugs, "Well, I've always had a thing for making people laugh and smile."

"Is that why you made a vine?" I ask.

"Yeah," He says, "I didn't know how to use it at first, but once I started posting vines, I realized that a lot of people liked them and it made them laugh. And it actually made me feel good and I wanted to continue making people smile."

"You're a good guy Nash." I tell him, "And I'm being serious too. I've seen some of the hate you get on social media and you really don't deserve it."

I see his lips curl up into a smile, which makes me smile as well. "Thanks Steph, It means a lot."

We finally get to the pier and meet up with Matt, Cam and Carter. We end up finding a cute little restaurant and decide to eat there for lunch. I sit by Matt as he interlocks his fingers through mine. We all laugh and talk and just generally have a good time. 

But, just something about me suddenly doesn't feel right. And I'm not quite sure if it's a good thing.

...

VOTE AND COMMENT LETTING ME KNOW HOW IT IS !!

I HAVE THE COVER/NAME FOR THE SEQUEL ALREADY DONE AND I JUST FINISHED THE PROLOGUE SOO YAYYYY <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.2K 1.1K 31
Courtney wasn't your average girl. She was super famous thanks to Vine. Everywhere she went she was noticed. Court, though, wasn't interested in bein...
46.3K 935 31
Jess ran out of Magcon five years ago leaving behind most of her friends. Now Jess and her two friends Kayla and Lizzie are moving to California. The...
185K 2.6K 44
A story in which an English girl is forced to move to North Carolina. Her neighbour happens to be the vine famous Griers! What happens when she falls...
159K 2.7K 41
Jessica was just moving to North Carolina and wanted to go to Magcon. What happens when Jessica needs money and gets a job to babysit Skylynn Floyd t...