Maybe Tonight 》Matt Espinosa

By hemmingsau

Two 16 year old girls decide that over the summer they want to go to Florida to have a good time, party and g... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
UPDATE!!

Chapter 91

3.8K 75 18
By hemmingsau

Stephanie's POV

"Ask Matt. What's your favorite pic of yourself?" Matt says, putting his hand up to his chin.

I slightly giggle to myself as I stand behind the camera, watching Matt film his latest youtube video. He asked all his fans on twitter to ask him questions with the hashtag #askmatt and now he's answering some of them as I watch.

"Hmmm, maybe this one!" He says loudly and points next to him. He puts his hand down and then looks behind the camera at me, "Was that in frame when I did that?"

I laugh and nod my head yes.

"Okay cool." He smiles and moves on to the next question.

After answering a few questions and Matt just being totally random and funny, one of the questions really sticks out and makes me think.

"Why is it so hard letting go of the people that broke your heart or had just moved on?" He reads, "Ask Matt."

I stay silent as he answers.

"Because, the people that left you took something from you with them and that was part of your soul, and you can either go get that back or realize that life moves on. And then the only way to fill that gap where they took from is to fill it with other cool memories." He quickly speaks, using hand motions. "Philosopher Matt." He adds in, smirking at me.

After he's done filming the video, he throws his laptop on the floor and then wraps his arms around me, pulling me down on the bed with him.

"How was that? Was it good?" He asks, leaning in to kiss the tip of my nose.

I smile and shake my head up and down, "I'm sure all of your fans will be very happy." I lean in to kiss his nose also, making him laugh.

"Good." He smirks and this time, he kisses my lips instead.

He pulls me on top of him as we shift towards the top of the bed. I lay down on him, resting my head on his chest.

"We have the whole house to ourselves today." He says, "Nash and Cam are filming a skit and Carter is with Maggie, so what do you wanna do?"

"Hmmm." I think.

"Hmmm." He repeats, "We should play hide and go seek!"

"Matt, we're not 10 years old." I laugh and sit up, crossing my legs.

"Oh c'mon, please." He sits up also, pouting his lips.

"Is there gonna be a safe?" I ask.

"Duh." Matt laughs, "It's hide and go seek tag."

"Okay, so what's safe?" I actually love playing these types of games with Matt. I always feel like a child again, but it's so much fun and Matt makes it even more fun.

"Uhh, the couch in the living room." He says, "I'll count first."

"No peeking!" I stand up and point to him as he covers his face with his hands.

"I'm counting to 50!" He yells as I sneak out of his room.

Once I hear him count out loud, I try finding a good spot to hide. I go downstairs, but I can't find anywhere good so I quickly run back up the stairs and go into Cameron's room. Hopefully he won't mind. I open his closet door, shutting it behind me and sit down on the floor behind a small shelf. Now I just have to wait.

I can hear Matt yell "Ready or not, here I come!" very faintly.

A few minutes go by and there's no sign of him being in this room, so I slowly stand up and peak my head out of the closet door. The door to Cameron's room is wide open just how I left it and I don't see Matt anywhere near it, so I slowly walk out of the closet. When I get to the door, I look out into the hallway and he's not there.

I begin to walk out, just as I see Matt walk out of Nash's bedroom at the other end of the hall. My eyes widen as he sees me and I take off sprinting towards the stairs, with him chasing after me. I try to be careful and not skip any steps, but Matt is literally right behind me.

"I'm gonna get you!" He yells and starts laughing.

I start running towards the couch but all of a sudden, Matt catches up to me and wraps his arms around me, lifting me off the ground. I let out a squeal and he eventually puts me back down.

"I was so close!" I whine, looking at the distance from where I'm standing to the couch.

"Sorry baby." Matt whispers, leaning his head down to kiss my neck.

I laugh and push him away from me, "My turn." I say and sit down on the couch to begin counting.

"Close your eyes."

"They are!"

After I'm done counting, I open my eyes and begin to walk around. I look all through downstairs and can't find him, so I go upstairs. I look in Nash's room first, not there. He's not in Cameron or Carter's room either, so I check my room. Suddenly, I hear footsteps running down the stairs.

"Shit!" I say to myself and run out of my room and down the stairs but I'm too late. He's already sitting on the couch.

I stand in the middle of the living room and just stare at him with my arms crossed. He has the biggest smile on his face and he's laughing so hard.

"Where were you hiding?" I ask.

"It's a secret." He smirks and I roll my eyes.

"I don't wanna count again." I whine and pout.

"Come sit with me." Matt smiles and pats the couch next to him.

"No."

"C'mon babe." He smirks, once again.

"You're a pain in the ass." I laugh and finally walk over to him and he pulls me down to sit with him.

He starts kissing me really fast on my cheek and sneaks his hands up my shirt, beginning to tickle me. I squeal in his arms because I'm so ticklish. He starts laughing into my neck as he continues teasing me.

"Matt! I'm literally gonna kick you if you don't stop!" I laugh really loud and cover my mouth to try to control myself. He finally stops tickling me and leans in to connect our lips. I smile through the kiss and then he pulls away.

"You have to count again." He smiles.

"Not fair." I stick my bottom lip out, pouting.

"Love you." He smirks and quick kisses my lips again, then stands up and runs to go hide somewhere.

I sigh and close my eyes to begin counting. When I'm done, I go straight upstairs and into his room. I check his closet but he's not in there. I check the bathroom, looking behind the shower curtain and he's not there either. I go into my bedroom next and giggle when I see my closet door shut, because it wasn't shut when I was in here 5 minutes ago. So, Matt is obviously in there.

I see that the door has a lock on the outside of it, so I turn the lock and try not to laugh as I do it because I know that there isn't a lock on the inside. I hear a click once it locks and then walk over and sit down on my bed, waiting for Matt to notice.

"Steph?" He asks from inside the closet. He tries turning the knob but it wasn't opening. I cover my mouth as I laugh into my hand and watch. "Oh my god." He says.

I'm pretty sure he doesn't know that I'm actually in the room, which is even funnier. I feel bad, so I stand up and go to unlock it just as I hear the front door open from downstairs. I hear voices talking, so I quickly run out of my room, leaving Matt in the closet.

From the top of the stairs, I see Nash and Cam walking in, while setting some stuff on the table. Cam was on the phone talking to somebody, so I call out Nash's name and tell him to come here. He comes up the stairs and follows me into my bedroom.

When we walk in, Matt is banging on the door from the inside, calling out for me.

"Bro, you locked him in there?!" Nash laughs.

I nod my head as I hold my stomach from laughing so much. I finally unlock the door and Matt opens it so fast.

"Holy shit, I could've died in there!" He says and starts breathing heavy.

I lean forward and touch his arm, "Tag!"

"Oh my god, I have to go to the bathroom." He says so fast that I could barely understand him. He runs out of the room and into the bathroom, making me and Nash laugh.

I sit down at the edge of my bed and Nash kind of stands in front of me.

"Hey, uh, you should come surfing with me tomorrow." He says and runs his fingers through the front of his hair. His hair is actually getting longer now, just like Matt's is.

"Yeah!" I smile, "That would be fun."

"Okay, cool. Well I'll just let you know more about it later." He says.

"Okay." I smile as he walks out of the room, and Matt makes his way back in.

"Wow, I am so gonna get you back for that." He says and sits down next to me.

"Ya lying!" I mock his voice, from one of his most famous challenge videos with Cam and Nash.

"I will! Just watch!" He smiles.

"Okay, whatever Matt." I laugh and lean in to kiss him.

...

It's getting so close to the end of the story omggg! I really hope you guys are enjoying it!
I got the idea of locking Matt in the closet because that happened to me and my friends at a birthday party and it was so funny because we didn't know how to get out, it was pretty bad hahahaha.

Please vote and comment! AND LET ME KNOW IF YOURE READY FOR A SEQUAL BECAUSE I AM !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.9K 1.8K 38
Carly Harrison is a normal 17 year old girl. Well, almost normal. Carly can't stand MagCon, when, on the other hand, every other girl in her school a...
22.7K 418 51
These girls going to magcon will never Forget their trip! So read and find out what happens on their trip!☺️
8K 142 15
Twins are supposed to be a blessing. You try for one and get two. You love them equally. What if one twin out shines the other? Jordan feels like she...
159K 2.7K 41
Jessica was just moving to North Carolina and wanted to go to Magcon. What happens when Jessica needs money and gets a job to babysit Skylynn Floyd t...