The Seven Deadly Alliance

By CreepypastaLord_97

Seven Mafia groups have been threatened by the top three strongest Mafia groups of South Korea to claim over... More

A/N
Table Of Word Counts
Lovely Messager
Bulletproof M
Distri9t
TChXosT
8TEEZ
SEV1NTee7
LightEN-
Limitless Neos
Alliances
Dinner
Bukchon Hanok Village
Bukchon Hanok Village Pt.2
National Museum of Korea
National Museum of Korea Pt.2
Lotte World Tower
Lotte World Tower Pt.2
Lotte World Tower Pt.3
Lotte World Tower Pt.4
Lotte World Tower Pt.5
Museum of Art
Museum of Art Pt.2
Museum of Art Pt.3
Cheonggyechon
Cheonggyechon Pt.2
Cheonggyechon Pt.3
Cheonggyechon Pt.4
63 Building
63 Building Pt.2
63 Building Pt.3
Triple E-ments
Triple E-ments Pt.2
Triple E-ments Pt.3
Triple E-ments Pt.4
Triple E-ments Pt.5
Triple E-ments Pt.6
Triple E-ments Pt.7
Triple E-ments Pt.8
Triple E-ments Pt.9
Delicate Wings of Our Butterflies
The Darkest Times
Derive
Farewell
Epilogue; Our Happy Ending
Little Facts
Lists
A Fallen Dynasty [Bonus]
Lists [Bonus]

Dawn

118 2 0
By CreepypastaLord_97

"So... their names are J, Y, and M?" Sunoo asked. Such odd names.

"Well, that's what they go by. We have no background information of these leaders." Jungwon told his best friend, walking to the garage of many vans. Everyone was down at the large place, Jungwon waiting for his best friend as they were the last two to arrive. It's the big day.

   Seungcheol waited out in the open, waiting for the young boys with such patience.

"Pick any van." He told the leader's friend. The younger obliged, taking the fourth van. He then turned to Jungwon. "Ready?" The asked boy nodded without hesitation, entering the first vehicle. As he peeked inside, he saw Namjoon sitting on the passenger seat, Seokjin in the drivers, Jeonghan, and the rest of the leaders.

"How are your forces?" Hongjoong plops down on his seat, next to BangChan. The leader hummed. "STAYs are continuing their lookout until everything is over. Mnets have sought to undertake my men and women, failing in the process." The younger nodded.

"Are you prepared?" Namjoon suddenly asked, stern and dark. Everyone stopped what they were doing, visibly gulping and hesitating. Seokjin shuddered as he took a deep breath, the first to answer within a couple of seconds.

"Yes."

"Not the fight," Taeyong murmured.

"Our comrade's deaths." Hongjoong continued. Jungwon's fists slowly relaxed, nodding.

"Yes."

"It will be... a devastating peak of our lives." Namjoon rubbed his eyes. "We had come to these conclusions to ourselves, everyone has. We cannot turn back nor turn down."

"Let's make it with everything and our last." BangChan touched the scar on his eye. Seungcheol stared at his husband. The younger working around the van with diligence. The wonders and thoughts of his broken heart. The loss of Junhui and Minghao; precious angels. He's wondering if the blonde would be able to handle more. Without a doubt, they will lose more than just two wings.

"What do you think?" Jungwon slowly asked. BangChan and Seungcheol turned to the youngest.

☘︎︎

"Huh... so only the ten of us?" Jaemin asked, nuzzling his nose on Renjun's head.

"This is quite a lot, glad that the van can hold twelve seats," Doyoung muttered.

"Seems so." Yeosang started the van. Renjun sat on Jaemin's lap, eyeing the instructor who had told him to rest. "Don't give me that look." The older spoke without taking a glance at the Chinese boy who stared at his back. "I will not tolerate someone who will overwork their body. We just finished replacing new bandages just an hour ago."

"Well, Kun Hyung and I are only here to protect you." Jaemin pressed a kiss on the shorter's cheek who shoved his face afterward, grinning slyly.

"That was a lot of blood, Renjun," Kun recalled, seeing a trashcan full of blood-soaked bandages. It wasn't Jihoon's and Renjun's combined, nor everyone's. It was just Renjun himself who made the trashcan that full and it terrifies his friends and others. Jihoon had his own filled trashcan as well, scaring the daylights out of Soonyoung and Seungkwan. The instructor could feel eyes boring into his psyche now.

"Can you please stop, Renjun?" Doyoung tapped the boy's shoulder.

"I'll feel bad for not helping you out." The younger responded. Mingi hummed, unable to comment on the said words.

"It won't even take that long." Minho eyed the shorter. Renjun glared back until Jongho coughed, trying to get rid of the tension that was beginning to build.

"I don't want to feel useless."

   Kun internally sighed, well aware that nothing is going nowhere until Renjun gets to do what he wanted without feeling useless or a burden.

   He can get a little emotional and dramatic when he's severely injured, recalling back when his left ankle was sprained and his left arm broken from a class A mission; Chenle doing all the instructing.

   The second oldest of the Nightmares had a full-on argument about him managing the work when he was given six to eight weeks of a break to heal. Taeyong being a good leader he is, wanted everyone's safety and health. And that argument was between him, Donghyuck, and Chenle. Since the advisor of the Nightmares couldn't reason with him, they had to bring the advisor of the Soul's to talk to the boy. The advisor of the Soul's was too calm; passive when it came to the Nightmares, seemingly going nowhere. Renjun didn't listen until the advisor of the Gougers arrived, taking a wrench and threatening to smash his healing arm.

   The boy thought it was a bluff.

   It wasn't.

   Ten got scolded by his husband, the leader of the Gougers, and the advisor of his husband's. When Jeno and Jaemin received the news after returning from a week's mission taken at Italy, the second oldest of the polygamous couple was ready to throw hands at the leader's husband. The injured boy had to take twelve weeks off. Such chaos.

"We're not going to bring deja vu back." Jaemin groaned, thinking the same as Kun and Doyoung. The leader of the Gougers wasn't sure how they managed through that incident; the 'Wrench Threat'.

"Deja vu?" Yeosang and Minho asked in curios and wanting tone. They want to know what this deja vu is. The two eldest in the van grinned widely.

"Don't you dare, Kun Ge, Doyoung Hyung!" Renjun tried prying out of Jaemin's hold.

"Don't work yourself up, Renjun Hyung." Heeseung notified the Chinese boy.

"The Wrench Threat." Kun airly chuckled. Now the instructor wants to know everything.

"You're going to tell us on the way," Mingi commanded. Everyone agreed and laughed all except for Renjun, whose ears were turning red. "It's a long story," Doyoung commented.

"We have four hours to bear," Heeseung told the older.

"I'm pretty sure Yeosang Hyung will be legit as Ten Hyung..."

Whack!

"Huang Renjun!!!"

☘︎︎

"Seems that we almost have the team back from the Museum of Arts," Johnny grunted as he leaned back against his chair. Yoongi rolled his eyes, switching through the computers and radars, checking everything up. "Being my lone enthusiast self, I'm kicking everyone out of this van. I can manage the instructing myself." Joshua leaned over to the older. "Are you sure?" The shorter rolled his eyes. "Yes." With all seriousness.

"What's the point in this plan?" Jay asked.

"What?" Sunghoon looked over at his best friend. "The choice to pick random vans?" The blonde nodded.

"They said something about making it 'fun'." Seokmin checked his magazines.

"And 'interesting.'" Taeil added to the younger's words. Now it was Jay's turn to lean back in his seat with a gruff.

"Did you and Namjoon Hyung plan something?" He asked the oldest in the van. Surprising the six, the instructor shook his head along with a deep sigh. "I'm not sure why they wanted to do this." He admitted blankly.

What were the leaders intending? All of them are in the same van together but everyone else has to go one at a time? Why can't they be together with all of their designated members?

"Anyways..." Joshua checked his watch. "We're going to departure in half an hour."

Jay used the silence to think over all these crazy events; happening within six days.

Ten people were poisoned, eleven including Na Jaemin Hyung. We have lost eight people. One, Sicheng Hyung on mission two. Blood loss. Six...

He could feel his throat clench at the numbers and his friends.

Yeonjun Hyung, Soobin Hyung, Minghao Hyung, Junhui Hyung, Jake, and Chenle Hyung on mission three. Two caught in an explosion, two collapsing with the tower, one shot in the head, and another crushed in half. Lastly, Jeno from mission five, a shotgun to the chest.

Jihoon Hyung and Renjun Hyung, who were presumed dead but had came back.

He took a glance at Sunghoon who did his best to distract himself about his boyfriend. He frowned and made eye contact with Johnny who noticed. The eyes read, 'You can't blame him.' Of course he couldn't. Sunghoon's boyfriend was f*cking dead and Jay couldn't even feel the amount of pain it's been beating at his friend. But that didn't mean the others and him were in pain, distraught as well. Especially Heeseung, Sunoo, and Jungwon who had been friends longer than they have. He did his best to ignore the uncomfortable feeling of his stomach twisting, feeling scared and distraught. He can't even imagine the feeling of him losing Jungwon and it was his biggest fear when he fell for the younger. Most of all, their fears were losing each other and they seemed to come alive.

Johnny leaned back, taking Taeil into his arms. A nice and calm touch between the two. They took their time, eyes meeting each other with passion and love. Adoring looks exchanged with each other. "Make it together?" The older finally spoke.

"Hm?" The taller tilted his head, confused.

"Make it together out of this, Suh."

The younger hesitated. He can't promise something at a death-peaking mission. Instead of replying he brushed the shorter's hair out of his face and planting a soft kiss on Taeil's forehead.

I'll do everything to protect you, my moon.

☘︎︎

"Y'all ever shut your asses up?" The Thai instructor was trying to reach for a switch to flip but Changbin, San, and YangYang were in his way, having a little brawl while calling each other names, rocking the van. "And sit your asses down?" It was too early for such ruckus, 5:07 a.m.

Felix took a deep nap while Hoseok watched the scene unfold in the van, entertained. Jaehyun stared out of the window, looking at other vans, pondering which van his boyfriend is in.

"Yoooh! He just said I'm some short ass sh*t-" He was cut off when the Taiwanese male on top of him lightly jabbed his ribs.

"YangYang, I did not raise you like this." Ten rested his hands on his hips as he spoke in English. The younger shrugged. San sighed, pushing the Taiwanese male off the irritated man. "Thank you." The older huffed.

"You're right. You didn't raise me that way, but you taught me." YangYang responded to the instructor. Ten snapped his head back to the boy, ready to fight him. "B*tch-"

Jaehyun chuckled. "He's not wrong." He said to the fuming older. Ten rolled his eyes.

"Now, move your asses out of my way unless you want to drive. You seem quite riled up to be this awake and start a wrestling match. One of you three can drive for four hours." The three scrambled back into their seats. San sat next to Hoseok, Changbin sitting next to his lover, and YangYang sitting next to Jaehyun.

"Thank you." The second oldest in the van grinned.

☘︎︎

"Wooyoung..." Seonghwa tried pushing the sleeping boy off his shoulder who was so close to drooling. Hueningkai giggled away at the boy's actions. Yunho flicked the sleeping boy's forehead to wake up the younger. "Every time you sleep in vehicles, you end up drooling." The tallest said once Wooyoung stirred awake.

"Shut up..." The shorter spoke in a hoarse voice while rubbing his eyes. "It's because I'm not laying down you beanpole."

"If you continue to leave your mouth hanging, a fly will go into your mouth." Hendery played with his knife.

"No sh*t." Jungwoo's voice sounded like his throat was giving out on him.

"You shouldn't talk, Hyung." Hendery being the nosy one, leaned over to watch the instructor do some work. The taller flicked the Chinese male's nose, causing the younger to scrunch his face. "Why should I?" He grumbled.

   Seonghwa sighed and got up to start up the radars. The older's words had triggered a memory. One of their toughest times when Mingi and San failed a mission, causing an outbreak of fights.

☯︎︎

CRASH!

Seonghwa flinched, hearing something breaking. He turned to his boyfriend who had obviously heard it as well, dismissing him to find out the source of the noise.

"Be careful, Hwa." Hongjoong made sure the older made eye contact, eyes sharp as he's on an important phone call with the leader of 1EUS. He nodded and closed the door behind him, taking a knife out from his leg hostler. He heard fast footsteps coming behind him. He turned and swung his knife, nearly slitting Yeosang's neck. Both parties' eyes widened, the oldest pulling his weapon away and apologizing.

"What's going on? Did something break?" He asked worriedly. The younger instructor seemed panicked and in a rush. An emergency perhaps?

"There's a fight." He quickly answered before pushing his way past the advisor, entering the lift. Left speechless, he sprinted to one of the camera rooms, eyes scanning all over the screens. Volume loud and clear to hear anything it's possibly the reason how he and his lover had heard the crashing noise.

"The actual f*ck-" He took off, running to call the elevator, recalling what floor the outbreak was on the screen, floor eight. As the elevator took him down from the twelfth floor, he replayed the scene in his head.

/Guys-! Stop!/ Wooyoung screeched in horror.

On screen twenty-one, Mingi and San were fighting. The group's swordsman was pinned against the wall, a broken vase right beside him. Mingi was filled with wrath, undeniably irritated that San had made such a dumbf*ck move to end up failing a mission.

/It doesn't have to be this way.../ San gritted out.

/You went in on the kill, utterly impatient that you wanted to come back to see Wooyoung!/ Mingi yelled at his face, the older's eyes darkened with fury. /You don't bring-/ The scene was enough to take, Seonghwa dashing out of the room and listening to a faint scream from the camera room. He ran to the elevator.

Ding!

The elevator doors opened and he already noticed Jongho and Yunho in the scene. Yeosang had pulled Wooyoung away to calm the crying boy down, seemingly blaming himself for San's rushed mission to get back to him as he had a sprained ankle. Right now, Yunho and Jongho were trying to pull Mingi and San away.

"Hyung-- you're here..." Yunho gritted out.

The mention of his presence seemed to bring everyone's attention to the opened elevators. The two fighting boys finally dropped their guard when they saw the look of terror on Seonghwa's face. They knew they f*cked up big time. Yunho and Jongho took the advantage of their distraction to hold them down on the floor.

"Hyung...?" The maknae walked over to the oldest, trying to snap him out of his gaze.

"WHAT IN THE ACTUAL F*CKING HELL?!" Seonghwa yelled so suddenly, making everyone but Yunho flinch. He sighed, knowing what was going to come. Jongho had to plunge his fingers into his ears as he was the closest. "YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO ATTACK EACH OTHER WITH INTENTIONAL HARM?! LOOK AT THE MESS YOU MADE!" The oldest continued to reel out his anger, so close to bursting a lung, maybe a vein as well. After he finished ranting, Mingi and San's head was already low.

"Hyung, you need to calm yourself or else one of the ATINYs will think we're in danger," Yeosang said calmly. It's completely rare to see Seonghwa like this. Maybe he needs a break, after all, they've been working a lot this month.

"Why should I?" He let Wooyoung carefully take his knife, unsure how dangerous things can get. But everyone is trusting Yunho to stop him if he can't control himself.

"We can always repair the mess, right now, these two shouldn't be fighting." The instructor reasoned his friend. "Take a deep breath, Hyung."

"Danger my ass..." He whispered to himself.

"Is everything alright?" The three jumped, turning to see the leader. They didn't notice nor hear the elevator doors open.

"Go take a look for yourself." Yunho leaned against the wall, eyes like a hawk, watching over the two boys who remained still. The leader took in the mess of the room, scratches and broken items scattered everywhere. He didn't react a single bit and walked past the three, standing in front of San and Mingi.

"You two..." He sighed heavily. He quickly turned back to his boyfriend. "... and you."

"Me?!" Seonghwa gasped, seeming as if he was betrayed. Hongjoong put his hand in front of the stomping male. "You didn't have to yell at them, they're old enough to reflect on themselves." The oldest couldn't fight back against his own boyfriend. Not because of his love, but the younger was right.

"He's exhausted, look at him, Hyung," Wooyoung pointed out.

"I know... there's been a conflict between 1EUS and C4RD, a misinterpretation of the imports of grenades. I believe I can manage things on my own from here on. Thank you for working on side missions while being a part of this conflict." They're at their limit for now. Leaders must find ways to strengthen different aspects of their own business and teamwork.

"Just like that?" Jongho spat, disbelief overcoming him.

"You leaders are twisted in every way sometimes." Seonghwa airly and gave a small laugh.

"Apologize, with your hearts or I'll cut a finger off." Hongjoong threatened. Three rolled their eyes, leaving the scene.

"We will."

☯︎︎

Such absurd moments.

☘︎︎

"Not that one," Jihoon grumbled.

The younger instructors at the moment were struggling to find the correct buttons and switches to get the van and radars started. He couldn't even help them out as they had also told him to rest. But since he couldn't do things like he usually would, he chose to pull their hairs out, stressing Seungmin the most. Hyunjin, Sungchan, Yuta, Mark, and Bomgyu eyed the grumpy male, never saying a word. And Seungmin, oh how ready he is to pull the shorter off the trainer's lap, carry him around the van if he has to.

"The very, very, very, right of that." Jihoon pointed lazily. "Babe..." Soonyoung lightly squeezed the younger in his arms.

"Alright..." Shotaro breathed, preventing a heavy sigh. He walked over and flipped a white switch at the very, very, very, right.

"Great. Now twenty-three more to go." Jihoon used Soonyoung's hands to clap instead of using his. His tone was a deathly unenthusiastic way, bothering the advisor in the van.

"He really knows how to provoke people..." Mark leaned over to talk to Yuta. The swordsman hummed in response, eyes sharp as knives, ready to pierce into the younger instructor's soul. The Canadian boy then leaned over to the maknae of SEV1NTeen. "Is he usually like this?"

Chan looked back at the younger before responding. "Not this harsh. But since it's dark before the dawns, he'll be in this kind of mood." The shorter finished. Mark made an 'o' in return, sitting straight again.

"Now go to the pad with a bunch of buttons. The colorful one. It's next to the flip table." Jihoon spoke.

"Hyung..." Seungmin spoke in between deep breaths. "... there are two flip tables." He enthusiastically put on a wide and fake-polite smile.

"Next to the door."

"There are two doors," Jeongin said.

"Babe, take it easy." Soonyoung finally spoke. Jihoon rolled his eyes, lolling his head to the left as Soonyoung nudged it, whiffing up the unfamiliar scent of cherry blossoms. The younger could feel Sooyoung's frown against his nape, the latter missed his sweet floral smell.

"Fine. The one on the left." Shotaro then walked over and took a look at the pad.

"Which color?"

"The green button."

Silence. Sungchan didn't like what was going to happen when he saw his boyfriend's fingers twitch, begging to unsheath his sword. "There's five green buttons on this pad..." His tone was emotionless.

Seungmin whipped his head around in the couple's direction. He took slow steps, gradually cracking his knuckles. Jeongin quickly blocked the older, hands on his shoulders in panic. He didn't have to say anything to the latter, eyes pleading the boy. Don't even think about it. The older was losing it, hair being pulled in different ways and he will throw this man out if he doesn't cooperate.

Seungmin turned away with a scoff, quickly taking a knife out and throwing it at Jihoon. The man didn't flinch a single bit, hiding a grin knowing that his boyfriend would catch the weapon in time. The sharp tool was caught between the trainer's fingers. "He's going to have to walk around and do this sh*t. Thanks for being such a guide." They weren't familiar with these new vans; the previous ones were usually set up by others.

Soonyoung then threw it back at the instructor. No one gets away with a threat against his boyfriend.

Hyunjin caught it in time, creating space between the three. "Now, now," Beomgyu said.

"On my behalf, I apologize for his behavior." Hyunjin heard Seungmin scoff.

"We cannot bear to waste time," Beomgyu spoke in a calming tone. The swordsman who stood up handed the knife back to his friend.

"Alright, time to get up," Soonyoung told his boyfriend.

☘︎︎

Lucas snored away, leaning onto Xiaojun's figure while Seungkwan and Sunoo started the van. The freshly wounded boy did his best to shove the boy off but found to no avail. He eventually turned to Donghyuck who stared gloomily out the black tinted windows.

"D-Donghyuck..." Xiaojun whispered. He really needed some help at the moment. The younger didn't hear his call, resuming his empty stares. The Chinese male noticed the quiet boy who was lost in his thoughts, gloomy and depressing. He quickly decided to not bother the boy, fully aware of Donghyuck's pain. Really, it's unbearable to hold in such pains and losses.

Xiaojun had no choice but to pull at Lucas's left ear, receiving a yelp from the older. "Why did you do that?!" He asked the shorter. Xiaojun crossed his arms with a scowl on his face.

"You're heavy! I'm injured! What can I do to wake you up before you kill me?" Lucas rubbed his ear and eyed the younger. "Well for your information, I sleep on my left."

"And for your information, I didn't need to know that. Go tell your boyfriend your sh*t."

"Can you two stop bickering?" Seungkwan complained.

"Says the one who bickers the most." The instructor turned to Han who snickered. Oh, how he dearly wanted to smash the boy's head into the window. Surprisingly, the younger had awakened within five hours, shocking the instructors- everyone. "You're at my full mercy, Han Jisung." The younger grinned.

"Glad to be at it."

Jisung and Niki sat next to each other, talking about the hardships throughout the alliance. "I know this sounds stupid but... do you think we'll survive this?" Jisung looked away from his lap for a moment, taking the view outside of the van. Just a lifeless garage. The older hummed before looking back down. "Certainly, not everyone will make it."

It was silent again, many thoughts going through their minds. The taller suddenly spoke again, taking Jisung's full attention on him. "I miss them." A heavy sigh of agreeance was heard. "We'll eventually get used to this though." Niki stared at his sheathed katana. This is what the Japanese boy referred to as the empty presence of their friends. "Not for everyone," Jisung told the boy. He raised his boyfriend's ring in display for the younger, feeling his chest tightened. He had held onto the accessory for hours the night before, crying rivers. The feeling of such grieve and sorrow could never have impacted to boy hasher.

"Chenle..." Donghyuck snapped his head in his maknae's direction, the Gougers following as well. It was a shock to hear Jisung mention his boyfriend's actual name, sounding so foreign as it left the boy's lips. "He was the only jewel I desired to keep; safe within my arms." Niki nodded, able to relate to the feeling, but not the accomplishment of the 'jewel' he desired so much. "Now... my treasure has been stolen from me..." He clutched the ring. "Forever." The words were intoxicating, sharp, and degrading as ever. He didn't let his tears fall. It didn't even sound like he was on the edge of crying, his monotone voice, his empty eyes, it really concerned the boy next to him.

Donghyuck looked away, unable to look back at the ring the same way anymore, feeling his eyes burn and fill with tears. The two boys felt a hand on their backs, turning to meet Sunoo who had a dejected look on his face. "Let's... not get it to us... yet." The two boys nodded. They 'should' be focussing on the protection of Seoul, but how could they?

"Here." Sunoo placed a bottle of painkillers into the taller's hands. "Please don't take too much within a span of an hour." He notified the boy. The older hummed, staring at the bottle.

What makes pills so addicting, LeLe?

☘︎︎

"So... does anyone know why we had to pick random vans?" Taehyun asked, flipping switches and buttons, occasionally checking his tablet as well. The boy was at a frantic pace.

   Mingyu felt Wonwoo shrug a bit, exhausted and tired.

Jimin pouted. "Yeah... I wanted to be in a van with my husband." Now it was Taehyung's turn to pout. He would rather choose his husband over his best friend? Nonsense for the younger.

^Am I not enough to entertain you?^ Jimin raised his brows up and down, a teasing tone in response to his friend. "Maybe~" He laughed as Taehyung toppled him over.

The advisor took in the sight of the teasing 'soulmates' from afar. He could feel his throat clench at the sight, memories flooding in.

☯︎︎

"Wonwon~" Junhui whined. The two were lingering around the library. Well, Wonwoo was reading in the room until his best friend barged in, seemingly jumpy and bored.

The younger leaned into his chair, glasses on and reading a book for about an hour. It was all interrupted when his best friend came up to him for what he assumed to be, was some attention. He finally put the book and glasses down, making sure to save his page before facing the boy who had his head buried into his own arms. The younger leaned down to flick at his head, meeting the eyes of a curious one.

"What did you want to do?" He asked.

"Play with me."

"We're seventeen, Hyung." He watched as the older rolled his eyes playfully.

"I'm enjoying my life the way it's meant to be. Wait- what did I say about calling me 'Hyung'? We're born in the same year!" The younger shrugged his shoulders.

"Alright, let's get to the main point. Is there something you've been wanting to tell me?" He's noticed how jumpy and giggly the older has been for the past few hours.

"Y-Yeah..." The boy blushed hard when he remembered what he came to his best friend for.

"Junnie~ what are you telling Wonwoo without telling me?" Jeonghan jumped on top of the Chinese boy.

"Hyung- were you eavesdropping on us?" Junhui shrieked at the heavy impact. "Y-You're heavy..."

"Hehehe~ that's up to the others as well." What a devil yet, the angel he is.

"Alright," Seungkwan entered the room, clapping his hands. Seungcheol, Joshua, and Jihoon entered the room. "Spill the tea, Moon Junwhi." The youngest in the room ordered.

"Honorifics, Seungkwan." Jihoon deadpanned. Seungcheol walked past the two, tapping on Jeonghan's shoulder.

"Babe, please get off the poor boy." The leader spoke. They haven't fully discussed their positions with NU'EST yet, still in the progress of giving Seungcheol ideas. His role was definite, voted by everyone in their yet-to-be gang. Once the younger obliged, Junhui was finally able to breathe.

"What were you going to say?" Joshua asked the younger, curiosity within everyone. The boy flushed. He's at a loss, everyone knows who he's blushing about. Jihoon made a cocky smirk but said nothing. Seungkwan elbowed the older, to wipe it off quickly which he wanted a scowl and a thrown book in his direction.

Junhui made incoherent words, hands covering his pink face. Jeonghan gently pried the boy's hands away, calming the Chinese boy down. "Take your time." He said in his angelic tone. The words seemed to ease the younger quite quickly.

"Minghao... conffesed to me." Though it was barely inaudible, everyone went silent except for Seungkwan who choked on his spit, making coughing fits. Junhui stared at them, reading to bury his face back into his hands. Wide eyes soon relaxed, Seungcheol smiling in victor while Jihoon slapped the choking boy's back with a pitched laugh. Jeonghan and Joshua held each other's hands, squealing like high school girls who were asked to prom. Wonwoo leaned back into his chair with a smug on his face.

"W-Wait, can you repeat that?" Seungkwan finally caught his breath. Junhui stared at all of them with confusion but followed the younger's request. Full and clear this time.

"M-Minghao confessed his love to me." The two best friends jumped up and down, squealing louder if possible. Seungkwan 'fainted' and Jihoon took advantage of the collapsed body, sitting on it for now.

"Bet he chickened out after." Jihoon cackled. Seungcheol looked over at Wonwoo, a signal to ask some more.

"What did you do?"

"I-I confessed as well..." Wonwoo smiled and placed a hand on his shoulder. "I'm happy for you, Junnie."

BANG!

Everyone whipped their knives and guns out, facing the door. There, the leader of NU'EST and Seokmin were, barging in with their guns out as well. JR scanned the room with suspicion, avoiding the panicked boys' faces. When things were clear, he shoved the gun back into its hostler before ruffling Seokmin's hair.

"There's no danger!" He laughed at the boy.

"But I heard screaming!" He retorted back. "It sounded like Joshua Hyung..." He muttered.

"Get a life!" Jihoon demanded.

Jeonghan passed the two bickering boys, skipping down the halls. "Oh, Minghao~" He was probably heading over to congratulate the boy's efforts and courageous confession.

"Awe~ looking out for your Hyungs already?" The American boy pinched Seokmin's flustered cheeks. Wonwoo wasn't sure whether it was because of embarrassment or the older.

"Anyways, congrats, Junhui!" JR told the Chinese boy before leaving.

"How does he know?!"

☯︎︎

"Hm? Something bothering you?" Mingyu asked his lover. Wonwoo leaned his head against the younger's shoulder.

"No... just tired." He could feel his chest tighten at the white-lie. Such wonderful memories.

"I think I know why." Jungkook leaned back with a cocky smirk, arms and legs crossed. Mingyu and Wonwoo raised a brow. Jimin and Taehyung paused their little wrestling match.

"Know what?" The mochi asked, forgetting the reason why he was also fighting his best friend. Taehyun gave himself a mini face-palm. The advisor reminded the oldest in the van, the latter making an 'o'.

"So what do you think?" Taehyun asked the swordsman. Jungkook smirked.

"They want us to grow closer." Everyone's brows furrowed. Aren't they close enough? Maybe not everyone. Such as SEV1N7een and the Limitless Neos. "Elaborate please," Wonwoo told the younger.

"It's really simple. We don't engage that much except when this alliance started. It'd be nice to exchange friendships with each other and a stronger bond to understand each other. We've had fair shares of pasts as well. Even better, a stronger bond for the protection of Seoul."

"Fair enough." Taehyun closed out his tablet. Wonwoo was reluctant but putting effort into thinking more, it's most likely. Sounds like a Seungcheol move if you asked him and Mingyu. No, all the leaders.

"This won't be the end of our meetings." Mingyu smiled small.

"We've met so much back then." Jimin thought back to the memories of other mafia gangs they have interacted with before. "Wild greetings with each other." Taehyung nodded in agreement, smiling widely at those fun memories. Of course, not everything must be serious and deadly in mafia life. If you can make friends with each other, then it won't be such a big deal.

"Y-You call that a greeting?!" Taehyun almost dropped his tablet.

"Hm?" Jungkook turned his head to the youngest.

"What do you mean?" The giant asked. "Two years ago!" Taehyun screeched at the memories.

☯︎︎

I'm late but... what the f*ck is going on?!

Taehyun had gotten lost in the large building after just taking a restroom break. Not to mention that they'd have a large gathering with thirteen gangs, a celebration of everyone's cooperation with businesses, and peace amongst the protected cities (many were absent as they had to run their own businesses.). But what has presented in front of him was beyond imaginable.

There must be at least-- more than a hundred!

The room was extremely large, the walls white and displaying large windows which revealed the large city. An elegant chandelier hanging above the gatherings of tables where some people sat. To the very left, at the end of the room displayed a tall and large window of the other side of the city, red velvet curtains draped nicely around the sills of the window; a large platform with a staircase leading up to it.

But the question in his head was, how will they fix this mess? He quickly ducked down when a chair was thrown in his direction. He peeked out of his arms, meeting gazes with an infuriated woman. Her looks could kill anyone and he feels at her full mercy.

"You've finally arrived." She swiftly kicked a chair that was thrown again, exploding into dust, wood chips, and splinters.

So this is the Lisa of BL4CKD3ATH.

He didn't notice someone behind him, picked up swiftly with one hand, hanging by his collar.

"H-Hey-!" His eyes met with familiar ones, an American male. Johnny. "Oh, Taehyun of TChXosT..." He mumbled. "Greetings." The tall man placed him back on his feet. "W-What's going on? Why is everyone..." His gaze slowly drifted to the destruction. The gathering room was trashed and everyone was fighting each other. Chairs, knives, wrestling, throwing each other- absolute chaos.

"It's going to be a wild one, boys." That was all Seokjin said before leaving the room with unanswered questions.

"Oh, this? Well..." Johnny rolled up with sleeves. "It started when everyone was waiting for you until Taeyong got up to also use the restroom and tripping over 1EUS's Keonhee's foot. Let's just say..." Lisa walked in front and kicked Jackson of GRIM7 who was thrown at the doorway. The man was sent flying back into the crowd.

"F*ck you, Lisa!" He threw middle fingers at her while she returned them with a smirk. Johnny continued. "Ruckus came up after Taeyong spilled wine all over Irene's outfit."

"Wha-"

"Don't worry, no one's going to die." Johnny brightly smiled before running in as well.

"Humph, better go look for my girlfriends as well." Lisa waltzed in. Taehyun stood there, mouth agape and taking in the scene. "I should look for my members as well..." He muttered and walked in.

"Ayo! Who are you?" A tall man walked up to Taehyun, throwing Tzuyu of TVVICE, Chaeryeong of ITZX, and Kihyun of MonstrXsity out of his way just to talk to him. The man was incredibly tall, ever so close to knocking the daylights out of the young instructor. He had to crane his neck up to meet the man's gaze.

"H-Haven't we met before?" He asked the taller.

"Hmmm..." He bent down to examine Taehyun's face. "You do look quite familiar." He ignored the profanities thrown by the tossed people. "What about me?"

"BM of C4RD..." He responded. The man patted his back strongly, almost knocking the boy over. "So we have met, silly of me." He laughed. "Mind telling me who you are again?"

"I'm Taehyun of TChXosT..." He reintroduced himself to the man.

☘︎︎

"Jesus f*ck- I can't even enjoy my meal." Jihyo stood up abruptly before stabbing into the platter of food, breaking the porcelain plate in half. Sana grabbed her wrist, to calm the leader of TVVICE down while Dahyun on the other hand ate her dish away, blocking out everything around her.

"And it all started with Lee Taeyong..." Her hands balled into fists, eye twitching.

"We can have better food when we get back." Jeongyeon calmly spoke.

"But they have great alcoholic beverages." The Japanese woman whined. The leader sat down on her seat sighing. "We have to stay for another five hours."

☘︎︎

"Where did these hooligans go?" Somin walked through the commotion, avoiding thrown items while kicking some taller men down by knocking their knees out.

"Hey!" She turned her head to the voice that she assumed was I.M. The younger eyed the man. "Yes?"

"A bit rude to be knocking towers like that." He slowly walked up to her. She hummed in response, uninterested in fighting. She just wanted a break and to enjoy the food here. It's what anyone would do at gatherings, to get away from work. "I need to find my lovely members." She turns away.

Within a flash, she quickly avoids a thrown knife. Of course, everyone has the audacity to throw weapons at each other, knowing that it'll take much more to injure such mafias. She quickly turns around with a splitting kick, aiming to reach his head when he grabs her ankle. A grunt is heard and Somin twists her way out before running up with a knife in hand. I.M is ready with another knife as well, raising his arm but the fight is ruined when Somin is stopped by Seulgi and the maknae of MonstrXsity is stopped by San.

"Don't take things too far," Seulgi spoke to the two. Somin scoffed, putting her knife back into its hostler.

"You're at my mercy as I would've shot your foot again, Im." She took off to gather her members.

☘︎︎

"I said I'm sorry!" Taeyong shrieked, obvious with his sincere tone. Irene tapped her fingers which were wrapped around Taeyong's neck. "You know I hate getting my clothes dirty."

Lia rolled her eyes. "We mafias always get dirty."

A knife was quickly driven, cutting Taeyong's cheek but someone had pulled away, purposely cutting the leader's face instead of stabbing his eye out. Irene snapped her head to Minho who whistled at the mess behind her. This man seriously has the guts to mess with other leaders.

"Oh, it's you, rascal." The leader of Red Vain spat venom at the unbothered boy, taking the knife away from her which was embedded with jewels.

"Thanks for the save, Lee Know-ssi!" Lucas had called out to the Korean male, formal as they can be during gatherings.

☘︎︎

"So who's going to stop this chaos?" Jisoo lightly tapped her foot up and down. The leaders excluding Irene and Taeyong were standing from afar now, watching the entire place tear down from their own members. Yeji noticed the majority of the 97z gathering together to form some sort of circle.

"Somone." She plainly responded, boredom taking over her. The sight drew interest to the leader of ITZX, maybe a brawl is about to happen? Next she sees, is Jennie, the swords-woman and advisor of BL4CKD3ATH, and a couple or more other swords-women gathering. They're obviously eyeing the 97z with disgust and annoyance.

"I believe all of us." Shownu eventually spoke, turning away when he caught a glimpse of Jinyoung and BamBam downing a bottle of Soju and Mark attempting to stop the two.

"I'll gladly take them out." Yeji cracked her knuckles. Jihyo put a hand on the younger's shoulder. "Easy there, we can't kill everyone."

"Let's just figure out how to grab all of their attention." Hongjoong sighed. Soobin scanned the room to locate his members. His boyfriend is hanging out with Changbin, Wooyoung, and Yeosang. Beomgyu wrestling with Chenle, probably lashed at each other through profanities and insults, Taehyun and Jisung trying to pry the two away from each other. Hueningkai stood next to the many giants, confused and lost as this was the first time they've been to a gathering.

"Is this what your husband meant?" The leader of TChXosT asked Namjoon. Seungcheol raised a brow after watching Jeonghan poured more drinks into Chan's and Soonyoung's cups.

"What did Jin-ssi say?" Hongjoong asked curiously.

"A wild one." Soobin simply answered. BangChan laughed lightly, nodding.

BANG!

Everyone turned their attention to the leaders. JB had just fired his gun. "You could've thought of something else?" Jisoo rubbed her ears from the suddenness of the latter. The leader of GRIM7 ignored the woman, stepping forward.

"Jackson, Lisa, stop pulling at each other's hairs. Hojoon, drop Yoongi. I appreciate your efforts, Mark." Both Marks looked back at Jaebom with confused looks, staring back at each other again before turning to the leader.

"Which one?" They both yelled. Donhyuck and Yugyeom chortled.

"Idiots..." Irene rolled her eyes. She easily caught a knife thrown by Jimin, the two stared at each other with deathly looks that could kill anyone. Jaebeom sighed.

"Where's the formalities and stage names?" Soobin asked himself. Yeji, who was next to him nudged his ribs as she rolled her eyes. "Does is matter?"

"Yes." She scoffed and stomped on the giant's foot, nearly breaking it with her heels. "Women and heels." Shownu pulled the girl away from the grimacing leader.

"Of course his Mark." Momo deadpanned to the two. The gathering has just begun and it seems like a never-ending mantra. "Shut up!"

In the end, no one left until dawn. They all appreciated the great gathering, returning to their bases in exhaustion and drunk as hell, thanks to the disingenuous devils. They hope to all gather again in two years.

☯︎︎

Taehyung nodded to the younger.

"Soonyoung Hyung and Chan were so drunk, Jihoon Hyung had to drag them all the way to the van." Mingyu chuckled.

Yeonjun Hyung and Soobin Hyung had one of the best times of their life.

Taehyun thought of the pure and bright smiles of his lovely friends.

HONK!

Everyone got into their seats, a signal from the leader's vans as it was finally time to go.

☘︎︎

"It's time," Jungwon said, taking in a breath. The vans followed their vehicle, breaking out into the beautiful dark, morning sky. A sudden drop in temperature, sending chills down everyone's spines. Jeonghan shifted closer to his husband to remain warmer, Taeyong got up and asked Seokjin how to turn on the heater.

   Silent and deathly, fate awaits them from here on now. That morning, the stars dimmed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 210 35
"She'll dread to us just for that guy, Jeon Jungkook." __________________________________________________ Unforgotten animosity fills the air and rag...
14K 311 49
A Stray Kids AU Fanfiction. ﹒⪩⪨﹒Themes !! • Zombie Apocalypse ° Mafia Groups and Rivalries • Romance, Thriller, Horror ° Stray Kids FanFiction AU!! ...
579 99 29
[TXT MAFIA AU] "Are we 𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥?" "If we are, then we will reunite even if it's in '𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯' or '𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭'" Choi Beomgyu, a Mafia and the lea...
372K 12.3K 62
This fic is discontinued, you can find the rewrite on my profile. ------------------------- Hyunjin is an alpha whom has to take care of his brother...