The Seven Deadly Alliance

By CreepypastaLord_97

Seven Mafia groups have been threatened by the top three strongest Mafia groups of South Korea to claim over... More

A/N
Table Of Word Counts
Lovely Messager
Bulletproof M
Distri9t
TChXosT
8TEEZ
SEV1NTee7
LightEN-
Limitless Neos
Alliances
Dinner
Bukchon Hanok Village Pt.2
National Museum of Korea
National Museum of Korea Pt.2
Lotte World Tower
Lotte World Tower Pt.2
Lotte World Tower Pt.3
Lotte World Tower Pt.4
Lotte World Tower Pt.5
Museum of Art
Museum of Art Pt.2
Museum of Art Pt.3
Cheonggyechon
Cheonggyechon Pt.2
Cheonggyechon Pt.3
Cheonggyechon Pt.4
63 Building
63 Building Pt.2
63 Building Pt.3
Dawn
Triple E-ments
Triple E-ments Pt.2
Triple E-ments Pt.3
Triple E-ments Pt.4
Triple E-ments Pt.5
Triple E-ments Pt.6
Triple E-ments Pt.7
Triple E-ments Pt.8
Triple E-ments Pt.9
Delicate Wings of Our Butterflies
The Darkest Times
Derive
Farewell
Epilogue; Our Happy Ending
Little Facts
Lists
A Fallen Dynasty [Bonus]
Lists [Bonus]

Bukchon Hanok Village

332 4 0
By CreepypastaLord_97

The next day, the majority of the members walked down to the kitchen and dining room while some went to check up on the poisoned members. Some were anxious and some were still furious with the incident.

"So were there any more?" Soobin asked, brushing his hand through his messy hair. His boyfriend went over to straighten his tangled locks.

"Yes, almost all of them are," Shotaro responded.

"We need to restock on actual water this time." Namjoon looked over to Yoongi and Seokjin who nodded. Everyone turned to the doorway of the dining room when a couple of people entered. Hyunjin rested his arm on Jeongin, the younger had a worried expression on his face, but didn't speak up. Behind them, Seungmin and Minho tried pulling them back, the older among the four of them, furious with the taller's behavior.

"I said no!" Minho argued.

"Why can't you cooperate for once?" Seungmin gritted out.

BangChan and Changbin walked over to the four, bewildered that the male was awake. Everyone was surprised by his presence.

"I'm fine, everyone." He slowly stood up without his boyfriend's help.

"Are you sure...?" Jeongin was concerned for the older. The taller chuckled and rubbed his head for confirmation.

"But you're in team one. They're going today." Changbin told him.

"You're not going, are you?" The leader asked.

"I will. I'd feel quite bad if I didn't help Seungcheol Hyung and my teammates." He responded, eagerness within his tone.

Of course, he's always the generous type even if he picks fights with Minho. His leader knew that nothing was stopping the younger male and sighed. He placed a hand on his shoulder before speaking.

"Can't stop your stubbornness."

"You're alright with this?!" Seungcheol walked over to the younger leader. The male could only nod his head.

"He does what he wants to do, I can't stop him, or else he'll find his own way. I also trust his immune system, he's experienced something similar to arsenic."

"Is anyone else awake?" Jay asked, bringing Jungwon into a hug. Seungmin looked over to the two and nodded. Everyone quickly went over to the infirmary, wondering who was awake.

As they entered the room, they could see Taehyun crying in Beomgyu's arms, his boyfriend caressing his hair and whispering into the smaller's ear. The older of the two looked quite exhausted, visible dark circles underneath his eyes. TChXosT all walked over to the couple, glad that the advisor was alright.

Jaehyun engulfed his boyfriend into a hug, but not like the usual squeezing welcoming hugs for the latter to scold him, the hug was gentle and warm. The slimmer male hugged him back, a small smile on his lips as the younger cried into his shirt. The older's hands trembled, gripping onto the younger's clothes, wishing for the latter to squeeze him tighter, but he knew his body was weak at the moment. As long as he felt secure and safe within his arm, he had no problem, to say the least.

"The number of things... I want to scold you for." Doyoung's voice was weak and hoarse. Taeyong covered his mouth shaking his head.

"Scold me?" Jaehyun sniffled. "That should be me... you pushed me away like I was contagious with something." He joked.

"You sound like an old piece of instrument that hasn't been played in years." Yuta teased the younger. The younger was about to talk through Taeyong's hand but the leader beat him to it.

"Don't speak and rest." Taeyong rolled his eyes at the younger's words.

"Drink lots of water," Taeil told him. The younger gave him an annoyed expression, making the older sigh. "I'm not joking. You need lots of water and electrolytes."

"Right when we restock though." Chenle looked at the tablet.

On the other side, Han was also awake, Hyunjin teased the younger as he had a stronger immune system and healthier.

"Must suck, Jisung." He teased, poking the younger's cheeks. The younger swat his hands away, annoyed, and made grabby hands to his boyfriend. Minho hugged the younger just like what the latter requested for, letting out a satisfied sigh.

"Let the boy rest." Felix laughed. "No more brownies for now." He notified the older boy. All Han could do was pout as Changbin and Seungmin brought brownies to his face.

"You're so evil to the boy..." Namjoon watched the drama open up in the distance.

"It's them, what can you expect?" Seokjin laughed.

Mark brushed his hand through Donghyuck's hair as the younger leaned his body onto his boyfriend. The two shared the bed as the smaller of the two was quite clingy despite being nauseous and tired. The Nightmares walked over and sat on the bed; Jisung poked Donghyuck's foot as Jeno and Renjun played with his cheeks.

"So much for welcoming him." Chenle giggled. Mark seemed too tired to even respond, relieved that this boyfriend was awake.

"Did you give him probiotics?" Jaemin looked over to their leader. The Canadian boy nodded before resting his head on top of Donghyuck's. The rest of the team let the two be, knowing Mark too well, that he stayed up all night by his boyfriend's side.

"By the way... your team is going today, are you going to be alright?" Jeno asked his leader. The older nodded in response. A power nap will do the trick.

Yunho held Mingi as close as he could. The younger could only hug back in response, 8TEEZ walked over to the couple.

"Never seen this before." Seonghwa joked.

"Y'all need some curtains? I'll gladly close them for you two." Jognho lightly sang.

"Let's go then." Wooyoung linked his arm with his maknae and took off. Hongjoong shook his head at the two youngest members of his own gang.

"Let them be, babe," Seonghwa spoke. The leader rolled his eyes and nodded, hugging his boyfriend.

On the other side, Wonwoo let his boyfriend hug him as tight as the younger could. Even if Wonwoo wasn't the affectionate type, he really did care for Mingyu. He loved him with his heart, just found it hard to express it. There have been times when he was extremely cold to Mingyu, but he couldn't express how he was feeling, making their relationship difficult, but they figured things out with each other.

"You scared the sh*t out of me when you told me how much it hurt you bastard," Wonwoo told the younger.

"I'm sorry but it's still painful." Mingyu chuckled.

"As long as you don't die, then it'll be alright." Wonwoo buried his face into the taller's chest.

"Alright..." Mingyu chuckled.

Besides the two, Jihoon stared at Soonyoung, the trainer was still sleeping. Jihoon held his hands tightly, fear dragging around his being. Not only was Soonyoung, asleep, Jungwoo and Kun were in the same state. Lucas and YangYang turned towards Ten with concern.

"They drank the most." Ten answered. "We'll see how long it takes for them to awake. Don't fret."

"Team one, it's time to go, get ready to leave at seven," Seungcheol ordered. The teammates excluding Kun and Mingyu left the room, preparing to take their leave.

☘︎︎

{You guys there?} Jeonghan asked through the headset.

"We followed your directions and now we're in front of this tiny ass shack," Seungcheol replied.

{Good, then there should be a latch around there.} Ten informed them.

The seven of them searched the place until YangYang found a rusty-looking latch.

{Yes, that one.} Sunoo told the Chinese male.

Mark eyed the place around, noticing three people wearing red suits, one of them had a tattoo of an oddly shaped 'M'. They seemed to notice the Canadian male stare at them, began walking over to the seven to them.

"Do Mnets have any tattoos on them?" Mark quickly asked, reaching into his winter jacket for his gun.

{Yes a letter M with some sort of weird slope in the middle.} Sunoo replied.

"Well, sh*t." He cursed.

"Hurry, get the latch open." Jimin urged the Chinese male. Hansol and went by his side to help the younger male out. They scrambled as the two finally pulled the latch open. Just in time, the three men came around the corner, Hyunjin jumped one of them, stabbing him in the chest. Jay punched the man down before slitting his throat. Mark grabbed them by the neck, twisting his head, the three boys dropped the bodies down the opened latch.

"Nice move." Jay complimented. Mark nodded before climbing down.

"Could've given a warning next time...?" Seungcheol looked at the bodies that were pooling out blood.

"No thanks." Jay smiled.

{Alright, there's about sixteen of them guarding the place.} Ten warned.

"Any possible ways we can take them down?" Hansol asked through the mic.

"Spilt up," Seungcheol said.

"Isn't that risky?" Jake asked, he turned towards the group of people in the camera room.

"Let Seungcheol decide, he's the leader of the mission," Yeonjun told the younger.

"It'll be faster," Jimin spoke.

{The bomb is in the electrical room..."} Jeonghan told.

Everyone took off their winter jackets, able to finally able to move around more freely. The vests making it slightly difficult to stretch, but at least it wasn't suffocating. Seungcheol took the lead, walking quietly down the halls. Going through the twisting and winding walls, he finally pointed towards Jimin, Hyunjin, and Hansol. The three will head down the left side of the hallway, the rest will follow Seungcheol to the right side.

   Jimin noticed Hyunjin was leaning against the wall majority of the time, he decided to stop the three of them and turned towards the taller.

"Are you alright? Drink some water." He handed a bottle to the younger male.

"Thank you..." He mumbled.

"I hear a couple of people behind this door." Hansol leaned his head against the door. "How many people, Hyung?"

{Eight.}

"On a count of three..." Jimin instructed. The three of them got their pistols out, cocked and loaded.

"One..."

"Two..."

   A bullet shot through the door, grazing Hansol's shoulder.

"Shit-" The three of them hid behind boxes and covered furniture around the underground base. Four men opened the door and looked around the place.

"Are you sure you heard someone?" One of them asked.

"Positive..." Another responded.

Jimin saw that the door was closed, an opportunity to strike them. He could see Hansol hiding behind one of the crates and Hyunjin under a table, the cloth-covered almost everything around the younger. He nodded towards them before taking a deep breath. He jumped out of his hiding spot, sneakily walking up to one of them from behind as they continued down the halls. Jimin grabbed one, covering his mouth before sinking his knife deep within his throat. He dragged the body away and quickly did the same to the other until one turned around and shot directly at him, Hansol pulled him down before slashing a knife through both their throats.

"You alright, Hyung?" The American male asked. The smaller nodded before looking towards Hyunjin. "Let's go in and finish it up in there." The youngest said the two followed before kicking the door down, guns being fired but only piercing the dead bodies as meat shields. Once the Mnets ran out of ammo, attempting to reload their guns, Hyunjin steps in front pulling out his katana. He was especially skilled with the long sharp weapon, known to be one of the best swordsmen in the mafia groups. Unsheathing the sword, someone jumped him with another sword, strength, and weight being pressed onto him.

"So this is one of the seven swordsmen?" The unknown man smirked. "Nice to finally meet you, Hyunjin." The man lifted his sword, aiming for the blonde's head. Hyunjin moved his head to the side as the sword dug into the ground. He kicked the man off of him rolling over and getting up.

"And who would you be?" He asked, his stance in defense.

"That, you don't need to know, but I'm one of the fourteen Kage Arcs." His grip tightened, fully aware of who they were. Fourteen members were specialized in their own unique skills, half experienced in swordsman and the rest experienced with others. They're extremely deadly. Many mafia groups didn't make it far when they came across them. "I'm sure you know who we are if we know you and your six friends." The last word came out bitterly, making the boy's anger rise.

"Hyungs, take the rest down," Hyunjin ordered the two, they nodded before taking off.

{"The fourteen Kage Arcs..." Ten mumbled. Jeonghan put a hand on the Thai's shoulder. "Trust him, he's very skilled."

"But he hasn't recovered fully from the poison, Hyung," Sunoo warned. The two of them shuddered at the reminder.}

["Shit..." Changbin cursed. "This was a bad idea."

"Trust him, Hyung, please." Jeongin looked up to him. "He wanted this and no one else in his team would be able to compete against him. He's the option they have." They all turned back to the screens of the TVs.]

  The sounds of metal clashing against each other echoed throughout the room and halls. Beads of sweat formed on Hyunjin's forehead as he did his best to avoid the man's attacks. Small cuts here and there as he was slower than usual. They jumped back, the younger boy wiped the sweat away, breaths short as he stared back at the man. Unprepared for the sudden attack, the man pinned him down.

"Is this really all you've got?" He asked face read boredom. He brought the sword to his chin as the blonde male stared back with a piercing gaze, pressed his head back against the wall. "Or did something happen, hm?" His stance almost faltered; the man pressed the sword further down his neck, delicate pale skin easily sliced as blood droplets spurred down his neck.

BAM! BAM!

   Jimin attempted to shoot the man twice in the distance as he was fighting the man on top of him. The bullets deflected off his sword as he quickly turned around. Distracted by the male, Hyunjin picked up his sword, ready to stab the man.

BAM!

   Another bullet was shot, grazing Hyunjin's calf. The boy who was shot fell onto a knee. He turned over to see Hansol's gun pointed at him, another hand on his as he was disabled, grounded on the floor.

"Get the f*ck off of me, man-" The American punched the man off him with his free hand.

   Hyunjin turned around to see the man in front of his face, inches close. He didn't sense anyone near him, so silent and delicate on his feet. Before he could make a move the man kicked him in the stomach, launching him towards the wall again. The harsh impact on his back, cut his breathing, blood spluttering out his mouth. He gripped his chest, in need of air.

"Your arsenic? Interesting." The man said in amusement, the sword in his hand, spun.

"None of your business." Hyunjin gritted out.

"Let's not get too aggressive, now." The man walked closer. "I've been told about the news about some of you and your friends being poisoned. Have you not recovered fully?" He pointed his sword beneath his chin, raising his head to look towards him.

   The blonde-haired male gripped his sword, slashing his left leg, cutting the tendons and nerves. The man backed away, limping.

"Shouldn't have gotten into character," Hyunjin smirked, smearing the blood off his mouth.

   He stood up running towards the man, the elder was quick with his arms but Hyunjin was also light on his feet, jumping to avoid the sharpened weapon. After continuous attempts of cutting the boy up, Hyunjin was running out of energy, finally stepping on the sword. The man had his head down, hands lowered to the floor as he still gripped the handle. The younger boy placed his sword at his neck.

"Don't underestimate me."

   The man laughed airily, looking up to the blonde with a smug on his face. The amount of urge he had to wipe it off was enough to pierce through the man's shoulder.

"What's so funny?" He asked as he pulled his sword out before stabbing into his other shoulder.

"This." He pulled out a dagger that was sheathed by his katakana handle, Hyunjin's sword slid through his shoulder up to the point where the handle touched his chest. The nameless man jumped him again, leaving the sword in his body as he stabbed Hyunjin in the stomach. The boy writhed through pain, blood dripping onto the floor. His breath heavy as the man pressed further into his body.

"Hyunjin!" Jimin yelled. Jimin finally killed the man on top of him and rushed towards the boy with the man pressing him against the wall.

"Don't! I'll handle it myself." He stared back at the younger. "Go help Hansol. He's got two guys on him." The older hesitated, completely worried for the taller boy. "Go!" He turned back to help the American male who was trapped in the corner.

   The man chuckled as he was close to Hyunjin's face again. The greasy and disgusting hot breath against his skin felt sickening. He pressed deeper into his body, blood painting the walls.

"I wasn't underestimating you, boy." He said.

["He needs the help." Minho grumbled. Jeongin watched as his boyfriend was stabbed against the wall, anxiety filling his senses. He fumbled with his fingers when BangChan placed a hand on his.

"Put your faith into him like before." He told the boy.

{We can't there's more of them outside near the latch...} Sunoo responded.

"Take them out, it'll be less of a trouble for them," Sungchan said. Everyone in the room agreed, turning back to the screens.]

{"You heard him." Ten got up, grabbing his sniper, Jeonghan followed along, Sunoo turned the van off before sneaking out. The three of them climbed up to the tallest building, far from the group of men who lingered around the area. They loaded their snipers, setting the stands before laying on their stomachs. Jeonghan uncapped the scope, Ten adjusting his.

"Deep breaths guys, calm yourselves." The blonde-haired male reminded the two.

   They were all scattered across the rooftop building, closing their left eyes, locking their targets.

"Fire." Ten commanded.}

☘︎︎

   On the other side of the hallways, the four were in a dark room, YangYang guided the rest with his night-vision goggles.

"What do you see?" Jay asked, impatiently.

"Not much..." The Taiwanese male replied.

"Shh," Seungcheol ordered. Everyone stopped. "Scatter!" He exclaimed, everyone jumped away, rolling as guns were fired in the center of the room. The lights turned on, making the four of them adjust to the sudden brightness. They looked around to see seven men in the room, armed. Mark turned to see a man clapping, congratulating them for their survival.

"Choi Seungcheol... my, you have great senses despite him wearing night-vision goggles." He commented, pointing at the boy with a broken headset beside him.

"We're not here to complement each other." The leader of the team stood up, gun in hand. Everyone else got up, pistols cocked and loaded as well. YangYang looked around the room to see the large bomb in place.

06:56:45

   Jay looked around, realizing they were surrounded. All eight of the Mnets walked closer, having the four back up all the way till their backs were touching.

"Any guesses guys?" YangYang asked. They all smirked before nodding. The Mnets began shooting, all four boys jumped and crouched down, practically performing some acrobatic show as they dodged all the bullets smoothly, climbing onto each other through the process and boosting themselves. Jay threw three knives in different directions, stabbing the men in their throats. Seungcheol and YangYang glided on the floor, shooting two more men in the heads. Mark hid behind a tipped-over table, waiting for the right moment to strike the man. Once a bullet was shot right beside his head, he got up to shoot the man, the unknown male getting shot in the chest. He stumbled back but didn't falter, aiming his gun at Mark only to be knocked down may his comrade.

"You moron-"

BAM!

   The two Mnets turned to see Jay getting shot in the right thigh, falling onto the floor before getting shot in the chest.

["Jay!" Sunghoon's hands balled into fists. "Your boyfriend gets too cocky sometimes." He turned to Jungwon. The younger male watched his boyfriend fall to the ground as the pool of blood grew bigger. His facial expressions grew dark and intimidating. Niki looked over to his leader, not sure what to do. If he continues to stand there, the leader may as well wreck the place up. His hands trembled as he tapped the leader. The older boy turned to look at him, he could tell he wasn't in the mood to talk.

"I'm sure it'll be alright." He told the smaller one.]

   YangYang rushed over to Jay's side, a blow to his back, falling onto the younger male as he let out a pained yell. Disgusting snugs written on their greasy faces. Seungcheol frantically looked around the room to find the origin of the bullets. His senses heightened, dropping to the ground as a bullet was fired.

["That better not hit his spine." Hendery tsked. Sicheng looked at him with disbelief.

"It'll take more than that to kill him." Xiaojun rolled his eyes.]

"It's about time." One of the men said.

"One of the Fourteen Kage Arcs has arrived."

   Mark and Seungcheol mentally cursed still looking around the room. There on the second floor, a mysterious man laid on a crate with a large sniper in front of him. A bullet was shot, grazing Seungcheol's shoulder; allowing him to drop his gun. Mark let his guard down when a dagger was thrown at him, missing his body but pinned his own vest against the pillar of the room. Whoever threw it had impressive great arm strength for piercing through his vest and the pillar. The boy struggled to take the object out, trying his best from an odd angle.

   A man ran up to him, knife against his neck. The other charged towards Seungcheol, the leader had a target on himself through two enemies.

"Get your nasty ass breath away from my face." Mark cursed in English, punching the man out of his face. Grabbing his pistol, he shot the man five times until he laid limp on the floor. In the distance. Seungcheol avoided the man who kept swinging his knife at him, the Mnet had no ammo on him; left with only a knife. He kept his senses sharp, knowing the Fourteen Kage Arc member had his target on him. The leader's left arm was paralyzed from a broken nerve, the only option he had left was his plans and wise choices. He needed to come up with a plan and fast.

☘︎︎

   Hyunjin's hands trembled as they reached the Kage Arc's hand, gripping tightly onto the handle of the weapon. He looked up with fierce eyes, something ignited a sudden power within him. The piercing look he gave the man sent shivers up his spine. An unexpected moment to both of them. The younger male was surprised that the elite member had survived this long even if he was losing much more blood than him. He grabbed the katana that was still intact within the nameless man's body before kicking him off; taking the dagger as well. The man groaned in pain at the moment of the sword being dragged out of him. More blood pooled out of the man once there was a fresh open and free wound.

   The blonde-haired male huffed, taking the dagger out of his torso before throwing it at the man's thigh. He shrieked in pain, unable to move his right leg now. He looked up to the figure that slowly inched towards him. The young swordsman had blood splatter across his face, dark eyes clouded with unknown anger, wielding his katana that was coated beautifully in maroon, crimson blood. Before the man can even talk, the boy swings his arm, decapitating the man. He let out a heavy sigh, feeling light-headed and dizzy. He lost balance as he fell back, Hansol caught him just in time. The younger male looked towards the older seeing him bruised up and face covered with some cuts.

"Are you alright?" The swordsman asked softly, eyes feeling heavy.

"Are you kidding me? Look at you!" The American male, bewildered by the younger's words.

"All bloodied up and stabbed in the torso! Not to mention that you still haven't recovered from arsenic poisoning as well." Jimin dusted off his clothes. "How will we get through public like this?" He sighed.

[Everyone in the camera room felt partial relief overcome them. Jeongin let out the heaviest sigh of them all, bringing his hands together and to his head, thanking whatever luck it was that granted his boyfriend's luck. Minho patted his back showing how relieved he was as well.

"So much for your husband worrying about that." Seokjin rolled his eyes.

"Leave my mochi and his behavior alone." Yoongi threw a pointed pencil at the elder. The oldest caught it between his fingers, staring at the sharpened utensil before throwing it back to the annoyed male.]

   Seungcheol dropped to his knees when the sniper finally fired a shot. Dodging the nth bullet, he got onto his right arm, swinging his leg to knock off his feet. Mark finally got the dagger out, finally freeing himself before throwing the weapon towards the leader. The older male caught it, stabbing into the man's neck before holding the body up as a meat shield when the next bullet fired. The leader continued to use the shield as he located his pistol. The place was large and it was quite hard to get through the messy boxes and furniture. When he finally finds it, he's locked and loaded, shooting the Kage Arc member.

   Mark sneakily climbed up the pillars, getting onto the second floor with ease. He carefully sneaked around trying not to make any sudden noises as the Canadian male crept up to the sniper. The man seemed to be distracted by the leader on the first floor, leaving himself vulnerable. Mark took out his sheathed knives before jumping the man.

   He immediately stopped when he felt a pistol against his own stomach. Frozen in place and disbelief that the man has actually sensed him.

"I didn't forget about you, Mark Lee." He looked into the young man's eyes.

   In the distance, the leader could see the man whispered into Mark's ear, the boy's eyes widened as he sat there like a statue. He pointed the gun at the man but it was too late.

   He shot Mark in the stomach, the boy let out a loud agonizing scream, both sounds echoing through the room. Blood splattered all over the pillar nearby and some even landed on the first floor.

"Th-is... b*tch-" Jay lifted his head, body trembling and in need of air due to YangYang's body laying on top of him. His teeth grit as he slowly pushed the younger male off him, searching for a particular item in his vest.

["Thank god..." Jake sighed out in relief.

"That fool better not be coming back complaining like an old sh*t he is," Sunghoon muttered. Some people in the room gave odd looks to the boy but never questioned.]

   Mark was still conscious, gripping his knives tightly before digging them into the man's legs. The two wrestled before falling off the second floor, Mark landed on his back, knocking the wind out of his lungs. Jay took out another set of ammo before throwing it towards the leader.

"Get that sneaky motherf*cker..." He slowly got up trying to apply pressure to YangYang's wound.

   He nodded before reloading his pistol, another gun fired, the man was still conscious even after the fall. Seungcheol pointed the gun at the man before shooting his brains out.

"I should've known they'd use them..." Seungcheol dropped to his knees beside Mark, covering his wound.

BANG!

   Jay and Seungcheol jumped at the noise of the door being knocked down. Jimin waltzed in while Hansol carried an unconscious Hyunjin on his back. A blood trail flowing behind them.

"What-"

"One of the Fourteen Kage Arcs." Jimin plainly replied before walking towards the bomb. "We still need to defuse it." He reminded.

"Which is the right code and wire?" Jimin stood in front of the ginormous bomb.

{The code... ARTLEIX and the wires should be green and yellow.} Sunoo responded as he typed incredibly fast on the laptop's keyboard. He sat further away from the two who were sniping at the moment, unable to hear correctly if he sat in the same spot.

   Jimin typed in the code receiving a loud ding before pulling out a blade.

"Wait-" Seungcheol tried stopping the younger male.

"What?" He turned back.

"A little bold and quick for you to do that..." He replied. "Aren't you scared if it's wrong?"

"I trust the instructors full heartily." He turned back, leaving the others stunned. He swiped the blade through the yellow and green wires.

No explosion.

   Everyone in the place and camera room sighed in relief, finally able to move into the next mission. The leader picked Mark onto his back, Jay doing the same with YangYang.

"What's the situation outside?"

{All clear now, hun.} Jeonghan replied, the three instructors took their snipers apart before slipping them back into a bag.

"Park to the closest street you can," Seungcheol ordered before leaving the room.

☘︎︎

   They all got back they the hidden base, the injured ones were taken to the infirmary quickly.

"Glad to see all of you alive." Namjoon greeted them once they were bandaged up; Hyunjin, Mark, and YangYang asleep. The rest nodded taking in deep breaths.

"God... Yoongi Hyung, your husband is so daring." He looked over to the man.

"What's with you guys and my husband?" He scoffed. Everyone turned their heads away with awkwardness, unsure how to reply to the man.

"Markie..." Donghyuck softly spoke, his voice was filled with concern and sadness; reaching his arm out to his boyfriend. Jaemin shook his head, ensuring the older male.

   Jeongin sat next to Hyunjin, holding his hands once again.

"Damn you and your stubbornness..." His breath unsteady. Seungmin rubbed his back as they stood around in silence.

"I'm beating this kid once he wakes up," Hendery warned. Ten shook his head, lightly slapping the younger male.

"Stop it." He pointed a finger at the boy. He rolled his eyes, wrapping an arm around Xiaojun's waist.

"I don't want to hear any complaints out of you." Heeseung poked Jay's forehead. Jungwon played with these hands, eyes glazed with tears. The blonde-haired male turned to his boyfriend, eyes softening at the sight. He brought his hands up to the younger, gently pressing a kiss on the crown of his head. "I'm here alright?" He assured the latter. The leader nodded before wiping his eyes.

"You look like some kid who was beaten by bullies." Chan pointed out. Hansol ignored the boy, putting his attention on Seungkwan as his boyfriend threw a pout that his face was bruised up. "Look, it's fine. They'll go away soon." He put both hands on the older. "Tangerines will help you." The smaller handed one to the American male.

"How's your arm?"

"How's Soonyoung?" Jeonghan frowned but looked towards Jihoon and the sleeping male. "He hasn't awoken yet. Kun and Jungwoo as well..." The leader sighed and nodded.

"By the way, we've just restocked the water supplies." Seonghwa swiped his fingers on the tablet.

"Time?" The traveling had taken a lot of time from heading to the village and leaving. Especially fighting against the Mnets and The Fourteen Kage Arcs, took up a lot of time.

3:00

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.6K 1.6K 59
☆𝙺𝚒𝚖 𝙵𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 1/4☆ ☆𝚈𝙽'𝚜 𝙻𝚒𝚏𝚎☆ »Min YN, a 16 yr old girl, who only wanted to finish high school gets married to th...
27.2K 1.9K 39
After 6 years Stray Kids reunite for a special mission: a group of copycats are committing crimes in their names. They need to find a way to work tog...
20K 571 29
(Story Discontinued/completed) 2 ɢʀᴏᴜᴘs, 𝖲𝖺4 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖷𝖷𝖷. 𝖶𝗁𝗈'𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗀𝖾𝗍? "𝖧𝖾 𝗌𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝖲𝖺4 𝗍𝗈 𝗄𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗎𝗌 𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍? 𝖧𝖾...
6.1K 210 35
"She'll dread to us just for that guy, Jeon Jungkook." __________________________________________________ Unforgotten animosity fills the air and rag...