The Seven Deadly Alliance

Oleh CreepypastaLord_97

Seven Mafia groups have been threatened by the top three strongest Mafia groups of South Korea to claim over... Lebih Banyak

A/N
Table Of Word Counts
Lovely Messager
Bulletproof M
Distri9t
TChXosT
8TEEZ
SEV1NTee7
LightEN-
Limitless Neos
Dinner
Bukchon Hanok Village
Bukchon Hanok Village Pt.2
National Museum of Korea
National Museum of Korea Pt.2
Lotte World Tower
Lotte World Tower Pt.2
Lotte World Tower Pt.3
Lotte World Tower Pt.4
Lotte World Tower Pt.5
Museum of Art
Museum of Art Pt.2
Museum of Art Pt.3
Cheonggyechon
Cheonggyechon Pt.2
Cheonggyechon Pt.3
Cheonggyechon Pt.4
63 Building
63 Building Pt.2
63 Building Pt.3
Dawn
Triple E-ments
Triple E-ments Pt.2
Triple E-ments Pt.3
Triple E-ments Pt.4
Triple E-ments Pt.5
Triple E-ments Pt.6
Triple E-ments Pt.7
Triple E-ments Pt.8
Triple E-ments Pt.9
Delicate Wings of Our Butterflies
The Darkest Times
Derive
Farewell
Epilogue; Our Happy Ending
Little Facts
Lists
A Fallen Dynasty [Bonus]
Lists [Bonus]

Alliances

505 9 1
Oleh CreepypastaLord_97

   All the leaders had used their card to open up a secret door. Any of their choices from library bookcases, bathrooms, training rooms, weapons rooms, to behind the garbage dumpsters. All the mafia groups began walking through the lit-up tunnels that led deep within the city of Seoul. No one knows where this place exactly ends up, but they all reach the end with another door with tons of locks and security codes. Safety measures for intruders or threats. Don't worry, from the inside, they could open the entrances easier than from the outside.

Opening the entrances, everyone stared at each other. A tight atmosphere forming, the feeling of something digging through their lungs and throats. Seventy-one mafia members inside one ginormous hideout. There were plenty of rooms for all of them, a very large dining room with a large kitchen with plenty of supplies; a dream come true to the cooks in their groups, training rooms, infirmary, weapons rooms with tons of ammo, computer labs for the instructors, a meeting table; yes, fitting all seventy-one members, this place had everything they needed. Surprisingly, it's been kept nice and clean as well.

Everyone stood there in silence. Looking at everyone with anticipation and the glares given weren't helping. Sharp eyes piercing through each other with curiosity and caution. Namjoon let out a deep and heavy sigh, everyone hearing and turning to the man.

"Let's go in the meeting room, shall we?" The leaders nodded and followed Bulletproof M into a large room. Many members were surprised with the place, looking around marvelously.

Everyone sat at their meeting tables except for the leaders and advisors. Namjoon turned to look at Seungcheol who had Wonwoo, Soonyoung, Chan, Jihoon, and Joshua by his side. Taeyong had Doyoung by his side with Kun, Ten, Mark, and Chenle. BangChan with Seungmin. Hongjoong with Seonghwa. Soobin with Beomgyu. Lastly, Jungwon with Heeseung.

They all kept stern faces, knowing that this was a serious meeting. Members around sat with straight back postures. Namjoon cleared his throat before speaking,

"Welcome... this is the first time we'll be allying with all seven mafia groups. As I've assumed, you have all been notified with a specific letter from the Triple E-ments. We have agreed and poured our blood, sweat, and tears into the protection of this city, Seoul. I am honored to have you guys cooperate and work with us." He nodded his head to all the leaders, to which they nodded as well. He gestured for Seungcheol to speak next, the younger followed.

"As you all know... there are six bombs planted around the city. I believe Taeyong has the blueprints of it, but we will be splitting ourselves into six groups. I hope all of you will cooperate and get along well." He flashed a calming smile to everyone which seemed to slightly break the tense atmosphere.

"Alright, so we've located all six bombs, sadly those Nctzens who have fallen will be recognized for their excessive help." He gestured for Doyoung to unroll the large blueprint and to display it on the projector. The younger was slightly struggling to which Jin and Jeonghan helped; the male thanking them. They flashed a smile before heading back to their leader's side.

"Team one will take the location at the Bukchon Hanok Village, team two will take the National Museum of Korea, team three will go to the Lotte Tower, team four goes to the Museum of Art, team five will be sent to Cheonggyecheon, and lastly, team six will be going to the 63 Building." Taeyong pointed at the circled places on the map. "Now, BangChan, will you give out the lists of the teams?" The leader asked politely. The younger nodded and Doyoung took the large map off the table. The screen then switched to a digital screen showing the lists of people.

Team 1 (Bukchon Hanok Village): Seungcheol, Ten, Kun, Jeonghan, Sunoo, Mingyu, Jay, Hyunjin, Jimin, Mark, Hansol, and YangYang.

Team 2 (National Museum of Korea): Taeyong, Soonyoung, Felix, Changbin, Yunho, Yeosang, Sicheng, Yuta, Wonwoo, Beomgyu, Yoongi, and Hoseok.

Team 3 (Lotte World Tower): Soobin, Jun, Minghao, Yeonjun, Jake, Jungwoo, Lucas, Jin, Sungchan, Jisung (Park), and Chenle.

Team 4 (Museum of Art): Hongjoong, Seonghwa, Seungmin, Taeil, Johnny, Joshua, Taehyun, Doyoung, Jaehyun, Sunghoon, Jungwon, and Wooyoung.

Team 5 (Cheonggyechon): BangChan, Chan, Seungkwan Jungkook, Taehyung, Jeno, Jaemin, Haechan, Mingi, San, Jeongin, and Seokmin.

Team 6 (63 Building): Namjoon, Minho, Jisung (Han), Hueningkai, Jihoon, Xiaojun, Hendery, Heeseung, Shotaro, Niki, Renjun and Jongho.

   Everyone looked at their teammates from the list. Interesting teammates they may say.

"The instructors will stay behind from the fights, but they will be undercover nearby the locations. No matter what, always follow what they tell you to do. They're the ones who're in charge of the hacking, scanning, and mapping. Trust them." Hongjoong ordered. "In emergencies, they'll join in with you guys."

"We have plenty of food supplies and rooms for this shelter. We're not convinced that no one will be safe during this time, so just in case, we've included bundles of medic supplies. Soobin looked around, intimidating many members.

"We only have a week to complete this," BangChan warned.

"We must take down the three leaders as well." Jungwon included.

"It won't be an easy fight against the Mnets."   Namjoon slammed his hands down the table, starling everyone in the room. Some jumped in their seat while others grabbed their weapons for defense. The leader looked around, amused at their reactions and reflexes.

"We must defeat the Triple E-ments... kill them." He spoke darkly. "They've been around for enough. I think it's time we put their terrors down once and for all." Everyone around the room slowly nodded, taking all the information into their memories.

"With that said, we have allied." Soobin held out his hand, the leaders following before giving a large handshake.

"You can leave." BangChan dismissed everyone.

   Everyone left the meeting room and heading over to the common room or the dining room; eating is a main priority. When Seokjin entered the common room many seemed to be sitting beside their teammates getting to know each other. He looked around and saw Soobin who sat at a table along with his boyfriend Yeonjun, who sat on his lap. He smiled and sat beside the two, greeting them.

"It's been quite a while since the last time I've seen you two..." Seokjin started. The two nodded, the pink-haired male smiling.

"It's been a while since we've seen you too, Hyung." The younger replied.

"I was quite shocked when I found out you two were dating during training." The older chuckled.

"We're still together, happy and healthy." Soobin poked the boy's nose on his lap.

   Jake soon sat beside them, smiling. "So Soobin Hyung is the leader of this group correct?" The Australian boy raised a brow.

"Yup." The taller male answered next to him.

"How long has it been since we've seen you? Aigooo." Seokjin pinched Jake's cheeks.

"It's only been a couple of months, Seokjin Sunbaenim."

"Call me Hyung," Seokjin said to him, and the other's approaching.

   Lucas had an arm around Jungwoo's shoulders, sitting beside Jake. The Chinese male seemed to be adjusted to the place already. Junhui and Minghao sat beside the couple, nodding their heads towards everyone as a greeting; Minghao pulling his knife out, sharpening the tool. Seokjin could tell the two were shyer than the rest just by seeing the tensed postures. Jisung walked over, slightly nervous even though Lucas and Jungwoo were there.

"Don't be nervous, Jisung. We're a team and it's been quite a while since we've talked with each other." Lucas told the younger. He nodded before sitting beside Junhui. He looked around the room as if he was searching or waiting for someone. The oldest of the team was quite curious about what was going on in the boy's mind.

"Are you looking for someone?" He slowly asked. The younger boy turned to look at the oldest, eyes filled with worry. He looked down and nodded. "May I ask who it is?"

"It's his boyfriend, Chenle," Lucas answered for the boy. "Young love..." He chuckled. Jungwoo lightly slapped his chest, annoyed.

"So you're saying we're old?" Jungwoo asked.

"You're making me feel old." Minghao snickered.

"No, I'm older than you, so I feel old." Junhui pouted, turning his head away from his boyfriend. The younger members looked at the rest with confusion and awkwardness. Soobin just shook his head, smiling.

"For your fact, I'm the oldest, but my looks are always youthful and still handsome." Seokjin flipped his nonexistent hair, making everyone around the table laugh.

"Junnie~ I was joking." Minghao reached out to hug the older male. The pouting man turned away even more. He got up but bumped into someone taller than him, the younger Chinese male went by his side.

"Are you okay?" Jun nodded, looking in front of him.

"Sorry about that..." He rubbed the back of his nape, getting up before giving a hand out to the boy.

"It's alright, it's my fault." The taller male apologized.

"Aye! Sungchan! Chenle! You're here!"  Lucas yelled, bringing attention to their table. Jungwoo's ears turned red as he smacked the younger's head, scolding him.

   Jisung went to hug his boyfriend as the latter rolled his eyes playfully before hugging the taller back, a smile plastered on his face. 

"I was looking for you, Lele~ What took you so long?" Jisung asked with pouting lips. The smaller chuckled and ruffled the taller's hair, slightly tiptoeing.

"I had to look for Sungchan. He got lost when I didn't see him at the table yet." He responded, the taller male lightly laughed at his confused state.

   Seokjin clapped his hands, bringing his teammates' attention to him. He smiled, looking at everyone with excitement and curiosity. They were preparing at the moment when they swore, they saw Seokjin's eyes glimmer with joy.

"Let's catch up on the things we've missed." He said happily.

"Glad to work by your side, Hyung," Soobin replied, letting out a light sigh.

"Let's start with..." He looked around the table until his eyes landed on the beaten Chinese male. "The LuWoo couple!"

☘︎︎

   At another table, team four sat. Taehyun looked around, slightly feeling awkward when couples were hugging and kissing each other. At that moment, he just wanted to be by Beomgyu's side. Johnny played with Taeil's hair while Doyoung and Jaehyun gave each other light kisses, and Hongjoong rubbing Seonghwa's side as the older rested his head on the shoulder.

"Is it natural to be that affectionate 24/7?" He asked, pointing towards Doyoung and Jaehyun.

"Yeah," Johnny replied unfazed when a noise came out of Doyoung's throat.

"You make me feel single even though I have a husband." Joshua chuckled. Doyoung turned to the American male with wide eyes.

"You're married?" He asked, not buying his statement. The American male looked so young. They're friends but they weren't as close to other groups than Bulletproof M. Some of the Limitless Neos members may be closer to others though.

"Yep." He shrugged.

"Wow." That was all Seungmin commented.

"Are we not going to talk about how tense it was back when we all entered this place?" Taeil asked. He was right, the atmosphere was tense and especially during the meeting. "Now we're just talking so casually."

"We all have interesting stories and things we don't know about each other." Hongjoong, the leader of the team replied.

"Jae~ Can we get married soon?" Doyoung asked the younger, staring at him with innocent eyes. The question caught the latter off guard, having him choke on his saliva. To be honest, it caught everyone off guard. Seonghwa nearly jumped out of his boyfriend's embrace from the sudden loud cough from the choking male. Sunghoon and Jungwon almost choked out a laugh from the unexpected behavior of the older male, nearly cracking up when Wooyoung made a loud dolphin-like laugh. 

"Is he alright?" Seonghwa asked worriedly as the man continued to cough.

"Yeah, he's totally fine." Johnny reached out to poke his husband's cheek. The oldest in the team slapped his hand away.

"Stop that." He grumbled.

"Calm down, it's just me." The American boy cooed.

   Joshua turned over to look at the taller American male. It had been a while since he's speaking in his mother's language, despite having Hansol around, they always stuck with Korean.

"You're from Chicago right?" Joshua spoke in English.

"Yeah, you're from Los Angeles?" The two spoke in their mother's tongue.

"Yep. Say, your English is very good." Joshua complimented.

"Same goes for you." Johnny gave the younger a high-five.

"You guys seem to be getting along well," Taehyun mumbled.

   Everyone chuckled and adored the younger's behavior, being the shyest and introverted of them all. Sunghoon placed a hand on his shoulder, ensuring that there's nothing to be shy about.

"I-I'll think about it..." Jaehyun finally caught his breath. His entire face was red and most likely embarrassed that his own boyfriend asked such a question in front of other people.

"How long did we just ignore this choking man?" Seungmin said with surprise.

"A good three minutes or so," Hongjoong said.

"So much for being the leader in this team." Wooyoung scoffed.

"Hey! You want to work even more?" Hongjoong threatened. The younger shook his head before sitting back. "Say... Jungwon, I've heard you get easily annoyed by your members." The said boy turned to the leader of the team and nodded.

"More than that." He smirked.

"He's broken too many desks." Sunghoon sighed sadly.

"Should we get used to him breaking things..? Any warnings?" Seungmin asked, quite interested in the younger leader's behavior.

"Why of course," Sunghoon replied, giving a thumbs up.

"Now, now..." Hongjoong brought everyone's attention. "Jungwon, I shall teach you the ways of being a great leader." He grinned. Wooyoung immediately shook his head, giving a warning look to Sunghoon.

"Prepare once he learns." Seonghwa chuckled before giving a peck on his boyfriend's cheek.

☘︎︎

   Over at the dining table, team one was seated, chatting and drinking some water or juice. They had gotten along pretty well, though there was a mix of languages being shared through conversations.

"Wow, you guys know a lot of languages..." Jimin commented, dazed by the amount of work it must have been for them. He wasn't very close with the Gougers.

"It's helpful, but sometimes, it gets very confusing. The Gougers, including me, basically argue with mixes of languages, but still, understand what we're saying." YangYang replied.

"You didn't need to include that." Ten spoke in English, rolling his eyes.

"Y'all make me so confused during lunch- my brain is going to fry," Mark said.

"Could say the same for you," Kun mentioned to the Canadian male.

"It must be fun." Sunoo smiled. Everyone's hearts were attacked by the younger's adorable smile. "Jay Hyung, will you help me learn some languages?" The younger requested.

"When we have time after this." Jay patted his back.

"I'm kind of starving..." Jeonghan whined to his husband. Seungcheol, the leader of team one, sighed. "What-"

"I can cook." Kun chimed in, bringing everyone's attention.

"Ooo, what dishes?" Hyunjin asked, filled with curiosity.

"Many dishes... Mingyu, you can cook as well, right?" The Chinese male turned to the taller.

"Definitely." He responded with a puppy smile.

"He seems to favor cooking more than his own job." YangYang rolled his eyes, speaking in Mandarin.

"Really?" Jay replied in the same language. Ten, Kun, and YangYang gasped.

"You can understand Mandarin?" The three-spoke in unison. The younger was slightly startled from their synchronized talk but nodded.

"Yo, Mark, what did they say?" Hansol asked in his native's tongue.

"It's taking a while to process..." Mark replied in Korean.

   Mingyu and Kun had left the table, discussing what they were going to make for their team. Jimin fell off his chair, laughing at the Canadian boy who was struggling to translate everything Ten and YangYang were fighting about. Hyunjin sipped his tea, taking in the drama while Jay chased Sunoo around the table for calling him 'Owl-brows' again. Seungcheol tried calming the two boys down but eventually gave up as he couldn't handle the number of children he's taken care of already. The leader laid on the floor thinking about his life decisions while Hansol sat beside him, caressing his back in some comfort. Jeonghan began talking to Jimin, spilling the tea he's had awaiting for the evil mochi. Eventually, Jay caught the younger boy, tickling him until he's dry and in need of air. Kun and Mingyu came back with freshly made japchae. The smell of the food lingered around the air, making everyone's stomach growl in hunger.

"See you guys have been 'getting along' with each other," Mingyu smirked, plates and utensils in his hands.

"Anyways, you guys hungry?" Kun asked, raising a pan filled with japchae.

☘︎︎

   Over at another table, team five sat. Everyone stared intensely at each other, Jungkook watched as Seungkwan sat there with his Americano, sipping obnoxiously loud, San playing with his sharp dagger, Chan looking around with caution, Taehyung and Mingi staring at each other with a dark aura, Jeno, Jaemin, and Haechan staring back at each other; threatening a challenge that Jungkook can't see, Seokmin stared at the sharp object San was playing with, and Bangchan slowly looking at everyone. The unwelcoming sound of Seungkwan sipping his Americano wasn't helping whatsoever. Before any more can continue, Chan and Seokmin abruptly stand up, hands slamming the table; startling everyone. The two filled with anger stare at each other now. Silence upon the table.

"Is... everything alright?" BangChan asked. The two didn't answer but then pointed their fingers at Seungkwan, the pinpointed male let out an exasperated gasp, clutching where his heart is.

"Stop that damn f*cking noise," Chan grumbled under his breath, eyeing the male drinking his coffee.

   The male didn't listen and continued his obnoxious behavior. Seokmin walked over and snatched the drink away before slamming it on the table. More silence. Mingi did his best to hold in his laugh but released it immediately once Seokmin cursed at the younger.

"You little sh*t-"

"BUHAHAHAHA!!!" Mingi cracked up, everyone else followed along.

"How long has it been since we've all talked?" BangChan wiped a tear away.

"Too long." Haechan slapped his thigh, still laughing.

"Still can't put up an act," Jungkook brought Taehyung to his side as they continued to laugh.

"What has gotten into us these days..." Jeno breathed out.

"Remember our first encounter?" BangChan asked. San nodded in agreement, calming down.

"That time when you barged in on me and Wooyoung making out? Pfft." San replied, spinning his weapon in his hand.

"God it was such a mess." Jeongin thought back on his leader's suddenly odd behavior. "His ears were red the rest of the day!"

"How were yours and Taehyung Hyung's wedding?" Jeno asked. He and the Nightmares were on a long and far mission, so they weren't able to come to their wedding. Haechan and Jaemin nodded as they were also curious. Everyone watched as Taehyung made hand movements.

"It's was amazing. We had our honeymoon in Japan and the wedding photos were amazing. If I can remember, the 97z were a mess. They danced their night away, getting..." Jungkook pouted when reading out loud his hand signals. "Drunk that they could barely recognize their boyfriends. Jungkook couldn't even recognize his own husband." The younger pushed his husband playfully as the older gave a cheeky smile.

"Must have been fun getting drunk." Jaemin placed his hands down.

"No, you'd rather get hyper and have your supreme coffee," Chan smirked.

"You're not wrong." He smiled back at the older. "Can I have some?" He looked at Seungkwan's Americano.

"No, get your own, lazy ass." Seungkwan turned his head away so Jaemin couldn't reach for the drink.

"How do you guys like coffee?" Mingi made a disgusted face as he thought of the bitter taste the caffeinated drink had. The two shrugged until Jaemin suddenly smiled. He was about to open his mouth but BangChan beat him, Jeno covering his boyfriend's mouth.

"We're not having you start a whole presentation on why you love coffee." The leader of the group shook his head, sighing.

"Alright, you got me." Jaemin muffled in Jeno's hand. Haechan was the next to speak but this time, San covered his mouth. Taehyung shook his head making hand signals.

"You're going to start a fight." Jungkook read out loud. The younger could only sit back in defeat, being known well enough that his words could start messy and dirty fights.

☘︎︎

   Another table, sat team two. Taeyong looked around the table, Wonwoo reading his book, Soonyoung playing with the younger's hair as the latter read, Felix played with Changbin's hands, Yunho tossed a pencil he found in his pocket, throwing it back and forth to Yeosang through the object was extremely sharp at the end. Sicheng brushed his hand through Yuta's hair playing with his soft locks before kissing the crown of the Japanese male's head, Beomgyu rested his chin on the table pouting as he missed his boyfriend already, Yoongi taking a nap on the table, and Hoseok looking around with curiosity. He turned away and sighed, missing his husband very much. He looked out the door frame seeing his lovely husband chat with his team while they ate while he was here, in an award situation.

"Sucks to suck, Taeyong." Yuta started, bringing the table's attention. Sicheng tilted his head in confusion but the older kissed his forehead. "He already misses his husband."

   The leader of the team snickered before turning to the Japanese male.

"Trying to enrage me?" He smiled.

"Nope." Yuta knew he'd probably receive extra missions after they fix this mess.

"Do you read all the time?" Beomgyu asked Wonwoo. The asked male looked up from his book, making eye contact with the younger.

"No." He turned back.

"I saw you reading ever since we entered this place..." Hoseok mentioned. The younger only shook his head again.

"Especially during the meeting... did you even pay attention?" Yunho turned his head, forgetting about the pencil that was being thrown at him. Yoongi grabbed the pencil before it could hit the male's neck, raising his head from his other arm that acted as a pillow.

"Be careful, we don't want to lose anyone yet." He spoke with a hoarse voice.

"Good catch." Sicheng commented.

"You were awake the entire time?" Soonyoung looked over the grumpy male. The older could only nod, yawning. "Wow, my boyfriend naps as much as you do, you could be best friends for sure." The younger mumbled.

"Are you going to answer Yunho's question?" Yeosang looked over to Wonwoo.

"Yes, I paid attention. Reading is quite fun alright? What's with you guys and having a problem with me reading a book?" He took his glasses off. Everyone shook their heads and sighed.

"It's because you seemed unbothered by everything. Who wouldn't want to question?" Yoongi spoke. Hoseok chuckled and patted the older's back.

"Don't take it too seriously." The older spoke, to which the younger nodded.

   Taeyong sighed out before putting his hand on the table.

"Now that he's awake, let's catch up on some things we may have missed..."

"You don't say."

"Nakamoto Yuta-"

   Lastly, the table held team six. Namjoon hadn't arrived at the table yet as he was checking the securities, so the table was left unattended. Minho was being strangled by Jihoon due to his annoying ass and being nosy as hell. Hueningkai was a squealing mess as Heeseung chased after the younger for spilling blood onto his suit, Niki cleaning the older's sweater as they continued to run around. Jisung or Han was playing Annyeong Cleopatra with Jongo and Xiaojun as Renjun and Hendery tried pulling Jihoon away from Minho.

"The hell- this kid has a strong grip-" Renjun gritted out.

"And then there's Jisung or- Han who doesn't even care about his boyfriend being murdered- ugh- right now," Hendery replied. The two were knocked back from the smaller male on top of Minho.

   Hueningkai ran into the male on top of the choking one, Heeseung falling over the two. Shotaro watched as his team was being a mess.

This isn't what I came here for...

   Renjun breathed out as he slumped back onto his chair, taking in deep breathes. Hendery followed along and watched afar as his boyfriend played the game, admiring his beautiful voice. Renjun put a hand on Shotaro before speaking.

"Don't worry... it's just been a while since all of us have interacted and well... 'talked'." He let out an airy laugh.

"You call this talk? This seems like a death match." The Japanese male pointed over to Jihoon who was now beating the crap out of Hueningkai, Heeseung, and Minho despite not knowing the LightEn- members well, he's still going to beat anyone for disturbing him.

"Please, Hyung- I'm sorry-" Hueningkai screamed out. The older finally got up and let out a deep sigh. He turned over to the three other boys, still competing against each other. He tucked his sleeves up before heading over to them and began his lessons with them.

"Shut. The. F*uck. Up. And. Let. Me. Sleep." Jihoon said as he shook them each and violently.

"I believe that's enough now..." A voice interrupted their screams. They turned over to see Namjoon smiling at them, everyone gulping before scrambling to their seats. "No need to be tight around me, relax everyone." Everyone's muscles relaxed as they sighed out. "That was quite a show you put up there, Jihoon." Namjoon smiled at the younger.

"Glad to show it." The smaller replied before picking up a cup of water.

   Namjoon turned to look around at everyone and stopped at Shotaro. The younger had his heart beating incredibly fast as if the leader had found something about him. There wasn't anything to hide as he was always truthful to his members.

"You're one of the new members as well, correct?" The leader of the team asked. The younger nodded, the older continuing. "Who's the other new one?" He asked out of curiosity.

"My boyfriend... Sungchan. The tallest male in your husband's team." He replied.

   The leader looked towards Sungchan before looking back.

"Welcome." He smiled. The Japanese male could only nod in response.

"Shotaro, no need to be so tense." Hendery patted his shoulder.

"I know." He smiled back. "Glad to be working with all of you."

With pleasure.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

196K 9.4K 58
a gang / mafia au The world has been fading for the last years. The rules disappeared and chaos insurged. From the destroyed city, Stray kids are wor...
26.4K 956 42
A girl name Kim Y/N. A cute,sweet girl. A mafia king name Jeon Jungkook. A cold, dangerous,heartless guy. 'These two different hearts fell in love' "...
14.4K 319 50
A Stray Kids AU Fanfiction. ﹒⪩⪨﹒Themes !! • Zombie Apocalypse ° Mafia Groups and Rivalries • Romance, Thriller, Horror ° Stray Kids FanFiction AU!! ...