Eye for an Eye | KTH

Galing kay goldenchocolate02

Your heart raced at the feeling of the cold barrel on your forehead, but you knew you had to stay composed. Y... Higit pa

Before You Read
~ Prologue ~
~ Chapter 1 ~
~ Chapter 2 ~
~ Chapter 3 ~
~ Chapter 4 ~
~ Chapter 5 ~
~ Chapter 6 ~
~ Chapter 7 ~
~ Chapter 8 ~
~ Chapter 9 ~
~ Chapter 10 ~
~ Chapter 11 ~
~ Chapter 12 ~
~ Chapter 13 ~
~ Chapter 14 ~
~ Chapter 15 ~
~ Chapter 16 ~
~ Chapter 17 ~
~ Chapter 18 ~
~ Chapter 19 ~
~ Chapter 20 ~
~ Chapter 21 ~
~ Chapter 22 ~
~ Chapter 24 ~
~ Chapter 25 ~
thanks hehe

~ Chapter 23 ~

23 1 8
Galing kay goldenchocolate02

The car ride lasted another hour as you struggled to stay awake. Eventually, you looked out the windows and noticed you were entering a secluded and forested area. It was almost completely dark outside as there weren't any street lights around. However, as you all continued driving, you squinted your eyes as you approached a huge gated mansion with bright lights.

Jin stopped driving and looked around. The other agents around you started checking their gadgets, probably checking the security around the van.

Jin turned around to face everyone, "Okay, Hoseok, you're gonna come up here and take the wheel. Yoongi, Jimin, and Jungkook, you're gonna come with me to get rid of the security at the gate. Namjoon, keep checking the monitors and make sure we're still protected. Taehyung and Y/N, stay down and don't do anything for now."

Everyone nodded as you watched them go into their instructed positions. The back of the van was now pretty empty and you awkwardly avoided looking at Taehyung. However, the silence in the van started causing your heart to race and your hands to shake.

Taehyung noticed you slightly trembling and decided to sit next to you. Although he didn't say anything, he gently took one of your hands in his as he softly grazed his thumb over your hand.

Just as you started to calm down, your stomach twisted as you heard grunts coming from the gate, fearing that they came from one of the guys. You gained the courage to peek out the window, just to check who was getting hurt. You sighed in relief when you noticed the four agents standing above the security guards, who were handcuffed and passed out on the ground.

Soon you saw Jin give Hoseok the signal as the gate opened and Hoseok drove through it. The agents re-entered the van with Yoongi, Jimin, and Jungkook rubbing at the light bruises on their faces and bodies while Jin took off his gloves and put away some gear.

"Alright, everyone guarding the building is now unconscious and Yoongi hacked the security cameras and alarms, so we should be good." Jin stated as he sat down.

Namjoon pulled out a blueprint of the mansion to figure out where to go from here. The plan found in Mr. Walker's office stated that he would keep your grandma in the basement, so you came up with a plan to get there without getting caught.

You all quietly got out of the van, the actual agents carried various gadgets while you were given a big metal stick and wore a bulletproof vest since you had no experience with the actual gear. You all sneaked around to the back of the mansion, carefully checking for any hidden guards.

You were secured in the middle of the agents, but you stopped walking when you heard voices coming from behind you. Before you could mention it, you were immediately pushed behind Jin and Namjoon as the other agents fought the guards.

You couldn't see much of what was going on as the two tall men shielded you, but soon you felt a pair of hands grab onto your torso, making you run with them. Before you could fight back, you were relieved to see the hands belonged to Taehyung, who brought you closer to the back entrance to wait as the others fought off the guards.

Taehyung grabbed your face roughly as he inspected you, "Are you okay? Did anyone hurt you?"

You held onto his hands as you panted, "I'm fine," you replied between breaths. You were going to step away from him but instinctively held onto his body when you heard gunshots.

You could feel Taehyung's heart race as he held you closer, trying to shield your body from any guards that could be nearby. You soon heard footsteps coming near you, so you looked over Taehyung's shoulder, checking to see who it was.

Your eyes widened as the man walking towards you two was unrecognizable. You quickly pushed yourself out of Taehyung's arms, causing him to fall onto the ground, and grabbed your stick. You hit the man's shoulder as hard as you could and watched him wince in pain as he also dropped to the ground.

You dropped your stick as you fell forward onto your knees. You lightly chuckled as you faced Taehyung, "I didn't think that stick would actually be helpful."

Soon, Hoseok ran over to you, helping you back onto your feet as Jungkook helped Taehyung. All eight of you were together again and Jin took care of the man you hit.

Yoongi checked one of his monitors, "There shouldn't be anyone else outside but let's hurry and go in right now. Someone must've heard the gunshots."

You all nodded at Yoongi as you quickened your pace and got into the mansion. There was a passcode on the door but Mr. Walker's passwords had a common theme that Yoongi easily figured out.

As you entered the mansion, you followed Namjoon who was still holding the blueprint. Hoseok and Jimin kept their eyes and ears alert as Yoongi kept looking at his monitor, all of them trying to be prepared in case more guards showed up.

You continued to search for which room your grandma was in. As some of you watched for guards, the others peeked into the room and listened closely. You had walked a bit further than the others as you thought you heard a woman's voice.

You walked towards the voice, looking back every few seconds to make sure the agents were still nearby. Hoseok noticed that you were getting far from everyone else so he caught up with you and listened as well. As you walked past three rooms, the woman's voice got loud enough to recognize and you felt tears forming in your eyes when you realized it was your grandma.

There was a man speaking to her, another voice you recognized. Hoseok held you close to him as you listened. After walking past two more rooms, you found where the voices were the loudest and stopped at the door.

The door window was covered with newspapers but there was a sliver that was uncovered. You squinted your eyes and leaned onto the door, trying to get a better look through the window and then covered your mouth when you saw your grandma sitting in front of a desk, with her hands tied behind the chair and her feet tied to the legs of the chair.

You were about to tap Hoseok's shoulder, not taking your eyes off your grandma but got confused when your hand didn't land on anyone.

You looked away from the window and saw that Hoseok was no longer standing next to you. You looked down the hallway and saw that none of the guys were there anymore. You were completely alone.

Before you could start panicking, you felt the door move as someone from the other side opened it and you stumbled into the room.

"Y/N?" Your grandma asked with widened eyes as she turned her head to face you, "What are you doing here? How did you get here?"

You wanted to answer as you looked out the door, hoping that one of the guys would appear. You then felt a pair of rough hands grab yours and pull them behind you as they pushed you forward, forcing you into a seat next to your grandma. You struggled to fight back so you simply gave up and sat down, letting one of Mr. Walker's henchmen tie your hands.

"Y/N! It's so lovely to see you again! How's college?" Mr. Walker asked you with a sinister smile on his face.

You bit your tongue, stopping yourself from saying something that could anger him. You took a breath and tried to calm your racing heart, "Where are my friends?"

Mr. Walker shook his head while he smiled, "Your priorities are really messed up, sweetheart. How are you going to become a surgeon like this?"

"Oh cut the bullshit, Howard." Your grandma spat, surprising you as she's always been soft spoken.

Mr. Walker's expression changed as his eyes grew darker, "You're aware of what I can do, ma'am. I suggest you keep your mouth shut unless you want a repeat of yesterday."

You heard your grandma take a deep breath as you tried to observe her, hoping to figure out what Mr. Walker meant. You quickly noticed the bruises and cuts on your grandma's arms and your heart dropped.

You tried to redirect Mr. Walker's attention as you needed to know where the guys were, "Mr. Walker, please. Where are my friends?"

Mr. Walker chuckled at you, "You really thought you'd win this, didn't you? Y/N, my dear, the oldest of your friends is barely 24 and only has three years of experience. As intelligent as most of them are, they can't outsmart someone who's worked in this business since before they were born."

You bit your lip. You knew it was foolish of you to believe you could win this fight against someone like Mr. Walker, but you still hoped the guys would somehow show up.

Mr. Walker pointed at the TV screen behind him and turned it on. Your breath hitched as you saw the guys tied up and lying on the floor in some room, beaten and bruised. Your heart beat even faster as you tried to blink back the tears threatening to spill out.

Mr. Walker turned off the TV and turned back to you, "How about we make a deal. I'll let go of you, your grandma, and all seven of your little boyfriends the second you give me the remote to your attic."

"How do you know about that?"

Mr. Walker chuckled, "Like I said, Y/N. These agents aren't that experienced, they couldn't even detect all the cameras my men set up in your house after we broke in. We watched you plan everything. I know you know about the TechX instructions and I know you know about my father. I also know that my useless dumbass son helped you find me."

You stayed silent, not wanting to give in so quickly, but the image of your friends lying on the cold ground and the thought of them hurting your grandma even more haunted your thoughts.

You refused to speak and Mr. Walker sighed. He sat down at the desk and looked at you, "I have people ready to search your house again, so we'll find the remote either way. You can tell us now and everyone will be safe, or we'll go find it and kill all of you."

Mr. Walker had started to tap his fingertips on the desk, impatiently waiting for you. You thought for a few more minutes and came to a decision. If I tell Mr. Walker and cooperate, he could let us all go and we can fight back afterwards. You thought to yourself.

You finally looked at your grandma, trying to apologize through your eyes before you turned to face Mr. Walker. But just before you could tell him about your old cat sweater, you immediately closed your eyes as a bullet went through his head.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

502K 10.2K 41
just some fluffy stuff :) here to kill you softly. in which you are your bias's loved one. book is complete&closed permanently 💞 under some final...
10.2K 464 36
[ "Help me," I whispered, still oblivious of who the person with me is. And finally I felt something I never felt before. Warmth. ] •Reader x Kim Tae...
1.4K 24 28
Jungkook X Reader Completed ! She was just a normal girl. Attended her dream university, with her best friend. Worked hard, got good grades, always...