One word of Love | Taekook...

Por bts_bangtang7

( Completed ✓) Taehyung and Jungkook are forced to get married , not really forced . But Taehyung fall in lov... Más

Character Introduction
Chapter 1 - Let's see who is in my destiny
Chapter 2- Sweet Voice
Chapter 3- Jungshook
Chapter 4- Rainy Night
Chapter 5- Not really a bad man
Chapter 6 - Thief
Chapter 7- Bunny and Bunny's Papa
Chapter 8- Jungkook the boss
Chapter 9 - Amusement Park
Chapter 10 - Old friends
Character Introduction 2
Chapter 11 - Memories
Chapter 12- Paradise
Chapter 13- Friends?
Chapter 14 - Such a Tease
Chapter 15- Yeonjun
Chapter 16- Back to Busan
Chapter 17- Go Ara
Chapter 18 - Human are than dangerous Animal
Chapter 19 - Chaeyoung
Chapter 20 - Jungkook or Doctor Kook?
Chapter 21- I will have my Kookie
Chapter 22- Blushing Bun
Chapter 23- Sarah
Chapter 24- Weird Day
Chapter 25 - Day Dream
Chapter 26 - Bun
Chapter 27- I won't hurt you
Chapter 28 - Love Birds
Chapter 29 - CuTae
Chapter 30- Yoonji
Chapter 31 - Little Boy
Chapter 32 - Touch him and you're Dead
Want to Ask something
Chapter 33 - Can't Wait
Chapter 34- Taekook
Chapter 35 - Dance with Love
Chapter 36 - Jealous?
Chapter 37 - Date ?
Q&A
Answers 🌚 Part 1
Answers Part 2
Chapter 38 - Right or Wrong
Chapter 39 - Crazy for you
Chapter 40- Shy Jungoo
Chapter 41- Yoonmin Date
Chapter 42 - Brave Bunny
Chapter 43- Little Questions Match
Chapter 44 - Taehyung's Genius Bun
Chapter 45- Some Sugar Please
Chapter 46- Namjin anniversary
Chapter 47- Tae is a Meanie
Chapter 48- Were you trying to make me Jealous?
Chapter 49- Insane Woman
Chapter 50 - Doctor Kim Jungkook
Chapter 51- Battle of love
Chapter 52- I love you hyung
Chapter 53- Kisses and Elder's plans
Chapter 54 - The Court room
Chapter 55 - We believe in you
Chapter 56- Parents Surprise?
Chapter 57 - Son's Love for Father
Chapter 58 - Another Mincho
Chapter 59 - Lucy In love
Chapter 61- Pushiment
Chapter 62- Angry Yoonji
Chapter 64- I fell out of love
Chapter 65- She is different
Chapter 66- Hoseok's New Boyfie?
Chapter 67- Beautiful Ladies
Chapter 68 - Mood Swings
Chapter 69- Fight Club
Chapter 70- Distance
Chapter 71- Sleepy, Cuddly
Chapter 72- Sope Wedding
Chapter 73- Family day out
Chapter 74- Few Months back
Chapter 75- Delivery
Special Chapter
Special Chapter
Special Chapter
Note 💌

Chapter 63- Single one's and Dating one's

3.6K 184 89
Por bts_bangtang7

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov

" Wow, I really want to go up there " Jungkook said looking at the roof of their Vila... Taehyung and him were in garden after their morning love making " We can't, it's locked " Taehyung said to him, making Jungkook pouts " when will we go out?" Jungkook asked him.

Taehyung looks at him, and pulled him on his lap, holding his waist, resting his shoulder on his shoulder " How about spending all day here " Taehyung said to him, who glares at him " Hyung, I love you but won't hesitate to kick you...I want to go out " Taehyung sighed " Fine " Jungkook grins and peck him on his lips.

" Okay, I will get ready " Jungkook said and instantly ran inside the vail to get ready... Taehyung chuckled looking at his big baby " I just hope you always smile like this " Taehyung mumbled to himself thinking about the younger.

He knows how much pain the younger bear, His own parents abtoned him, but not only that tried to force him to divorce him....10 years he was all alone in a hospital...lost his best friends like his sisters...saved Taehyung getting hurt himself several times.

If Taehyung was at his face, he should have broken a long time ago....His husband is so strong, he just want him happy now, after all those bad memories, He want to make happy one with him and also his family.

In Seoul

" Jimin is about to die~ Papa is about to die~" John was singing loudly, Jimin and Chang wan glaring at him, they were in the car " What are you singing?" Chang wan asked him annoyed, John chuckled " Lucy and Veronica both will confess to both of you today " John said singing again.

Jimin and Chang wan wide their eyes " NO!" They both yelled but John just laughed....On the other hand Yoonji was with Hoseok, in the cafeteria " Yoongi is acting really different these days " Hoseok said to him, playing with his food... Yoonji knows Hoseok always eats his food even he is sad.

" I think he fell out of love " Hoseok said to her, He put his fork down on the table and stood up spamming his hands " I need to talk to him!" Yoonji stares at him surprised...He saw how he walked away angrily...She shook her head sighing and continue eating.

" Hey Yoonji " Seo joon said to her and jointed her along with Soo Hyun " Hey " She said to them coldly...they didn't mind, because they knows She doesn't like to express her emotions...They sat in front of her " We just saw Hoseok strowming out of the hospital... Something wrong? " Soo Hyun asked her, who sighed once again.

" He thought Yoongi fell out of love, because he is being rude these days " Yoonji explained...Seo Joon and Soo Hyun chuckled " Yoongi has being always like this " Seo joon said at which Yoonji nodded " Soo Hyun ssi " Soo Hyun closed his eyes tightly...Seo joon gulped looking at her.

He leaned towards Yoonji, who was looking at the woman in front of them " Yoonji...Run " Seo joon whispered to her, who frowns but decided to follow Seo joon, who already ran out of the cafeteria....Just She came out, she saw Seo joon waiting for her " Who is she?" Yoonji asked him.

Seo joon gulped, The day when that woman punched him flashed in front of his eyes " I guess she is obsessed with Soo Hyun" Seo joon sighed and they starts walking " Why?" Yoonji asked him " actually, she is that famous author of Atonement book (okay I know that's my book, but ✌️😂💔) " Seo joon said.

" That crazy book? How does she know Soo Hyun?  " Yoonji asked him again " She used to be Soo Hyun's patient, her name is Moon young...She  wants to marry Soo Hyun " Seo joon explained him everything, Yoonji brusted into laughter " That Crazy Woman won't stop till she marries Soo Hyun " .

Just as she said that, Her phone starts to ring...She smiled when she saw Jimin calling him " Yeah? " Yoonji said coldly even she was happy Jimin called her " Baby~ Veronica proposed to me " Jimin said on the other line " What! You stay here I'm Coming! " Yoonji said and ran towards the exist of the hospital.

Seo joon sighed " Thank God I'm single " He said and turned around just then he bumped with someone " Ouch!" A girly voice yelled...He saw gasped looking at the person in front of him.

" Ji won?" He called her, the woman looked at him, her annoyed expressions changed into happy one " Seo joon " She exclaimed happily.

In Rome

" Here is your Ice cream " Taehyung smiled and hand Jungkook his ice cream, Who happily starts eating...They were in Jungkook's one of favourite place, where Jungkook always wanted to come.

Castel Sant'Angelo

Jungkook on the edge of the bridge, Taehyung besides him, looking at him with love filled in his eyes  " Are you happy? " He asked Jungkook who looks at him peck his lips and smiled widely which made Taehyung chuckled " I'm glad " Taehyung turned his head.

His eyes fall on a man in front of him, He was smoking....He gulped, He bites his lower lip...He turned around, he saw how happily Jungkook was enjoying his softy... Jungkook looks up at him, a little bit softy on his nose... Jungkook wiggled his eye brows.

Taehyung leaned forward and peck him on his button nose...He leaned back and saw Jungkook pouting " What was that for?" Jungkook asked him, Taehyung gives him his boxy smile " I needed it " Taehyung said to him and turn to look at the man, in front of him again... Jungkook followed his gaze at saw the man.

Now Jungkook understands what he was talking about....He peck him once again " Thank you " Taehyung chuckled " I don't need thank you....I want a deep passionate kiss... right now " Jungkook blushed and lower his head, bitting his softy " I'm eating " He mumbled... Taehyung leaned down " But I want to eat you ".

Jungkook turn around, blushing madly... Taehyung knew, He laughs and hugged him from back... Jungkook smiled and looks at the sky, closing his eyes... Thanking God for this beautiful life " So near husband...next place?" Taehyung asked him... Jungkook opened his eyes and turn around.

" Palatine Hill, The sun set will look really beautiful from there " Jungkook said and starts running " Yah! Bunny, don't get lost in the crowd " Taehyung yelled and run behind him, while finding the map in his bag.

Back to Seoul

Seo joon was in his office, Ji won in front of him " It's been a long time " Ji won said to him smiling....Ji won was Seo joon's best friend in college...she is an army doctor " Yeah long time " He rubbed his nap...Seo joon looks at her,who was already smiling at him " So how did you come here?" Seo joon asked him smiling.

Ji won sighed " I was on holiday, yesterday I found a boy passed out on the street so I bring him here " Ji won said to him " is your father still strict?" Ji won's smile disappeared " He died three years ago Seo joon " She said with glossy eyes, Seo joon's smile fall...He instantly stood up and hugged her.

Ji won was taken back but she felt safe and comfort in his embrace, she hugged back ....Even if her father never showed how much he loves her, She loved her father and Seo joon knew about it...and losing her father was hard for Ji won, Because her mother died when Ji won was only 6.

" They are hugging!" Momo silently squealed, Somi with her, they were peeking through the door " Guys, everyone are giving us weird stares " Hyunjae said to them looking around like a lost puppy...Momo hushed him....just then he saw Soo Hyun dragging Moon young somewhere.

" Why am I the only single one " Hyunjae pouts looking down " actually three of us are...and also Minho too " Somi said, now standing Straight along with Momo " Minho? Nope... something is going on between Mina and him" Somi said  " But she isn't work here anymore...after the case" Momo said her voice getting lower at the end.

" I saw them yesterday in a restaurant " Somi said and hit Momo's back, who whined....before she could at something Suho and Yugyeom came to them " Guys, let's go...It's already time " They all sighed and glared at Suho but followed behind him, already forgotten about the conversation.

On the other hand, Chang wan sitting in the living room, looking at the wall laughing....Namjoon and KimHee staring at him confused " Why are you laughing like this?" KimHee asked him..Chang wan stopped laughing and looks at them " That witch proposed to me and why am I laughing?" He chuckled.

" The Target came by itself to die " Chang wan smirked which sacred both KimHee and Namjoon " She tried to kill my sons...just wait you witch " Namjoon and KimHee exchanged looks.

Back to Taekook

Palatine Hill

" It wasn't that hard to find a coconut head in the crowd " Taehyung said to Jungkook, who was resting his head on Taehyung's shoulder, pouting looking at sun set " I'm not a coconut head " Jungkook said to him... Taehyung smiled and squeezed his waist, which made Jungkook gasp " You're looking really cute and Beautiful " Taehyung whispered to him.

Jungkook giggled, whenever Taehyung compliments him, He feels beautiful and shy at the same time " Of course my hubby is the most handsome man in the world...I'm so Lucky " Taehyung smiled at his cuteness...him giggling and his cute bunny teeth.

Taehyung pulled him closer " stop acting cute...or else I will bite your cute yummy looking cheeks " Jungkook stopped giggling and hit Taehyung's chest " Meanie!" Taehyung chuckled...They got starlted hearing a loud sound... Jungkook looks up and grins widely " Fireworks!" He squealed and ran  at the edge of the high rock.

" Bun careful " Taehyung said to him and went behind him " This is so beautiful " Jungkook said looking at the fireworks...the sun set fully, it was all dark now... Taehyung stares at Jungkook, his eyes shining with thousands of colour of fireworks...these eyes holds Taehyung's whole world...he fell hard for the younger.

Taehyung stood behind him and warp it around the younger's wait, pulling him closer to his body " I love you " He said, which made Jungkook smile " I love you more " Jungkook said and give him a quick deep kiss...He pulled away from the kiss and takes out his phone... talking a selfie of them...just as it was about to capture their moment.

Taehyung cupped Jungkook's face and kissed him deeply, They heard the click sound, but didn't care... Taehyung carefully grabbed the phone from his hand...putting it in his bag, without breaking the kiss... Jungkook closed his eyes,warp his arms around Taehyung neck...kissing back.... Taehyung pulled him closer.

( There was something weird happening inside my tummy writing this part 😳)

____________________
Chapter 63

Nobody will stay single in my story 😂💔

Okay like I said in my message board, my exams are staring from upcoming Monday, and will finish till May..yeah long time I know,but it's important for me so updates will be late, I apologise 🙇

Favorite part of the chapter?😂💔

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- author Nim 🐰

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

815K 35.3K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...
676K 36.1K 62
'Will you marry me?' 'Um.. Yeah... I guess' What happens when a workholic and broken Jeon Jungkook is asked to marry a seemingly cold Kim Taehyung...
148K 5.5K 24
[Completed] Taehyung's long term trauma has never ceased to an end when his parents had both died in tragedy. Constantly hidden from the world,Taehyu...
191K 14.3K 30
Jungkook's tired. working at a café after his music classes was just too much. who drinks coffee after 8pm anyway? top!tae bottom!kook the story star...