HIS LIMITLESS LOVE [Completed]

由 rabiyamuhammad999

In this story Shehnaaz Gill is a billionaire who pretends to be bold , strict and a ruthless sassy queen does... 更多

Character sketch
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
New book !!
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 (Shona Shona special)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 (Awareness)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 (Past reveal)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
New book !!
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
New book !!
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Epilogue ...

6.3K 618 94
由 rabiyamuhammad999

It's been six months of their beautiful married life are happily living together in sidharth's flat. Both of them are working together and shehnaaz is perfectly handling the business too because it's her passion and profession. She formed special bond with his family where ritaji treats her like a daughter preeti as an elder sister feels extremely blessed to have such amazing & supportive people around they provide immense love and affection. She doesn't wish to live in a mansion because this place feels homely and peaceful rather than a palace. It always made her feel lonely and unwanted. Even if sidharth achieves a name in the fashion world she will only prefer to stay in this two bedroom flat. She has learnt cooking , cleaning and washing clothes although created mess in the kitchen when ritaji had asked her to cook halva. She is such a sweetheart instead of scolding and taunting , daily gave her training to handle household work. One fine day sidharth had come back from the market was looking for his watch around the room unable to find called out her name who quickly turned the puri unfortunetly burning her hands.

Sana:- Ahhhhh Sidharthhh (painful cry)

Sidharth heard his jaan crying immediately darted out of the room to check got astonished to find her sobbing while holding her burnt hands. He took the ointment scolding shehnaaz for being careless and strictly ordering her not to do household work.

Ss:- Jaan tujhe kisne bola ghar Kai kaam karne ko please mat kiya kar dekhna kitna jal gaya. Jab dekho apne marzi karne hoti hai kya jaldi thi joh bina dekhe palat rahi thi ? (angily)

Sana:- Your so mean jaana itne zor sai awazein dairaha tha tere phass ane kai chakar main jaldi palat rahi thi aur dekhna kitna jal Gaya instead of pacifying your hurt biwi Tu gussa kiye jaraha hai. Main na jarahe hoon andar tujhse baat nahi karne jab dekho order chalata rehta hai (dramatically)

Shehnaaz jerked his hands away instantly went towards their room followed by her very anxious husband who can't tolerate his wifey upset. She landed on the bed covering herself with a quilt. He pulled down the blanket joining inside forcefully taking his jaan into protective embrace. She tried to wriggle gave up when sidharth began trailing down wet kisses on her neck didn't even realise a loud moan escaped her mouth totally enjoying the sweet torture. Both of them couldn't suppress their desires quickly undressed kissing eachother softly yet passionately showering extreme love and affection. He hovered on top of his jaan hungrily nibbling and sucking those addictive nipples making her cry out with want. She could feel his hardness poking her core unable to control raised her buttoms high pumping herself desperately towards his hardness. He loved witnessing equal urgency and passion to explore eachothers body everytime they make love. It's been so many months nothing has changed between them every day and night, begins and ends , with their endless make out sessions.

Sidharth dipped his head between her thighs licking and nibbling the walls of her womenhood while shehnaaz arched her back and moaned out in extreme pleasure fisting his hair insanely didn't stop eating her core until she released her delicious juice into his mouth. He quenched his thirst expertly licking it off later added fingers making her cum thrice on his hands winking at exhausted wifey moaned enjoying her taste. She blinked down eyelashes blushing hard on her shameless husband who just can't get enough of his wife. He came on top of her making sure not to press those hands burnt positioned his palms against the headboard and thrusted himself deeply inside her womenhood. Loud painful scream escaped her mouth when her dear hubby increased the pace riding his jaan to heaven. She encircled her trembling legs around torso equally pumping herself towards his front. Both of them have completely lost their senses sidharth is pushing the headboard harder with every thrust due to which breaks with constant force being applied making them gasp & howl into laughter yet they didn't stop until reached climax. He fell on the bed exhausted apologising his jaan for being way too wild.

Sana:- (kissed his lips) You didn't hurt me sidharth it's one of the most sexiest make out session we ever had also funny cause we broke our bed 😂❤️

Ss:- (chuckled) We need to arrange another bed before maa or preeti come back home. It will become embarrassing to answer their questions also sorry for scolding you meri jaan tujhe pata haina I can't tolerate anything happening to my beautiful wifey ❤️😂

Sana:- I love you sidharth (kissing his heart)

Ss:- Love your more jaan 😘

There romance and sex life is going amazing both of them have stopped using protection or pills because they are finally planning to have a baby ... Its their wish to become parents and cherish another chapter of their beautiful married life. Our sidnaaz never imagined their life to be so peaceful they do argue like any other couple over silly matters yet end up resolving their fights. None of them can sleep without eachother so it's promise to never prioritise ego over their unique bond exaggerating matters only lead to problems and growing distance between husband and wife so for a successful marriage it's important for both the spouses to keep their issues aside before landing on bed.

(Present)

Everyone is gathered inside conference room to discuss international project during the presentation shehnaaz felt dizziness while interaction with the staff held the side table for support when darkness formed infront of her eyes fell down unconscious. Sidharth anxiously ran towards his life ordering Jay to call the doctor as soon as possible rushed towards her cabin and carefully laid her on the couch pleading his limitless love to wakeup. He felt his heart sinking on witness her miserable state. Sidharth would literally die if she didn't wakeup tears of helplessness rolled down his cheeks took her lips into a magical kiss wondering this will surely bring her back to senses because his naaz always asked him to use this trick. Heart warming giggles and beautiful voice keeps echoing in his head ... "Jaana agar main kabhi faint huwe na toh instead of calling the doctor kiss me hard until I wakeup cause it's magical ... Tujhe pata fairytale main jab prince apne princess ko kiss karta haina toh it acts as a medicine and helps gaining back consciousness .. Joh true lovers hote haina unka instant reaction milta hai sachi kasam lage sidharth your my soulmate na toh it will surely work" He never imagined to use this silly trick until today and to his surprise it actually affected. She opened her beautiful brown orbs with a jerk and took a deep breath to find his eyes widened with shock. He immediately pulled her into a bone crashing hug thanking God for everything and constantly confessing about his limitless love making her smile peacefully both of them pulled away when the doctor walked inside examined her exhausted body ...

D:- Congratulations mr shukla your wife is pregnant (happily)

Ss:- Thank you soo much (gratefully)

Sidharth pulled his jaan into a passionate kiss thanking her for giving him such a wonderful gift. She couldn't stop shedding tears of happiness while sidharth caressed her belly and kissed it several times indirectly showering his love on their babe. He positioned over the couch taking his fragile doll in a warm hug both of them remained close as much as possible.

Sana:- Bebu Kya main ek ache maa bann paunge ? (nervously)

Ss:- Ofcourse meri jaan (smiled)

Sana:- I don't want to be like my parents they are least bothered to know about their daughter wether she is alive or dead (voice chocked)

Ss:- Your going to be an amazing mother never compare yourself to those heartless people who chose society over their blood ... They don't even deserve to be known as parents ... Now will you please stop crying our babe will become upset (kissing her lips)

Sana:- (giggled) Okay mera shona puttu 😂❤️

Ss:-(rolled his eyes) Your crazy 🙄

Sana:- (winked) Only for you babe 😉😆

( 9 month of pregnancy ... )

Journey of pregnancy hasn't been easy it was difficult to handle her mood swings has become way too sensitive. Emotions are driving her insane as well as the people around especially sidharth. He pampers shehnaaz endlessly dealing with midnight cravings. It's his responsibility to strictly look after diet chart and daily walk. He doesn't let her overwork mostly keeps her restricted to bed. Rita ji and preeti have been way too loving and caring they treat her like a babe. Since the months of delivery are coming near her feets swell due to which every night before sleeping sidharth massages her feets with utmost love and affection. Both of them are enjoying pani puri when shehnaaz felt her water broke and extreme pain rushed into her body making it difficult to stand the plate fell down gaining his attention.

Ss:- Kya huwa babe ? (worriedly)

Sana:- Ahhhh sidharth my water broke take me to the hospital now !! (Yelled)

Sidharth immediately picked her up in his arms and carefully made her sit inside the newly car purchased through savings. They rushed towards the hospital while shehnaaz couldn't stop crying and yelling in pain. He tried to calm her down. The nurse took shehnaaz inside labour room requesting him to wait outside. He took out phone dialled his family and friends each one of them assured him not to panic or take tension instead pray for their well being after sometime the doctor came out , congratulating him it's a babe boy fresh tears of happiness rolled down his cheeks immediately darted inside the room feeling blessed to witness one of the beautiful sight infront of his eyes ...

Shehnaaz is holding their babe with a peaceful smile unable to hold himself back excitedly marched towards them gaining attention. She gestured him to carry their love whose features are exactly similar to him. He kissed shehnaaz followed by their little bundle of joy our sidnaaz can't stop admiring him.

Ss:- Thanks alot meri jaan tune mujhe duniya ki saari khushiyaan daide 😭❤️

Sana:- (shook head) Kutte abhi thank you bol raha hai yeh sab tere bina toh possible nahi haina toh ab bakwaas karna bandh kar jaldi sai mujhe I love you bol warna kasam lage tera muh tod dunge 😂

Ss: (chuckled) Uff biwi your impossible dekh rahe ho babe aap ki mama kitne bossy hain chal jokes apart I love you shehnaaz sidharth shukla ❤️😍

Sana:- (kissed his lips) I love you too zorawar 😂

Ss:- (widened eyes) Abey woh kaun hai ? Tu Pagal toh nahi hogaye na tere pati ka naam sidharth hai 😠

Sana:- (smacked his head) Oye mr possessive shukla apne deemag ko break laga hamare babe ka naam zorawar hai 😘

Sidharth didn't wanted to keep this name but reluctantly agreed just to make his jaan happy both of them held the babe together laughing and teasing each other finally sidharth cupped her face kissed his limitless love until the end of the world. Life is about fighting darkness and giving yourself a second chance rather than losing hope and falling into depression ... Always remember your not the only one dealing with problems ... Bad phase will end soon just don't stop loving yourself ... YOU DESERVE TO LIVE HAPPILY LET THE CULPRITS PAY FOR THIER DEEDS .... NEVER LET THEM WIN ... BE POSITIVE ... SPREAD LOVE AND SUPPORT ... BE KIND ... DONT LOSE YOUR CHARM ... DONT LET THE WORLD CHANGE YOU INSTEAD CHANGE THE WORLD !!

.

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🤗 Thanks for taking our your precious time lots of hugs kisses to those pyaare readers who daily voted and commented ... Meet me in my next book "HUMSAFAR" soon the poster will be out !!

Do vote

Do follow

Do comment

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

70.9K 8.2K 48
Two individuals who rejected each other for marriage on the first meeting are standing in front of each other to apologise for their behaviour. •°•°...
60.9K 6.7K 30
Sidharth Shukla is a 39-year-old businessman who is successful, very wealthy, upper class and a complete workaholic. He heads a business empire start...
654K 69.7K 107
Shehnaaz looked at him with utmost anger and hate painful tears kept rolling down over her destiny unable to suppress her emotions harshly grabbed hi...
178K 23.2K 115
"𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝐼 𝑠𝑎𝑤 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚, 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑙𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑙𝑦 ℎ𝑜𝑡; ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑒�...