The Hunter Life of Saiki K

By little_puzzling

*Slow Update* This idea has been in my head for a while and I decided to write it down before I lose it. A Sa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
A/N
Christmas Special
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
A/N
Chapter 35
A/N
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
AU Thought
Poll
Chapter 42
Valentine Special
Chapter 43
Hiatus
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 32

6.1K 267 234
By little_puzzling

Ten. The ability to build up a shroud of Nen aura. You can make your body harder, and considerably slow the affect of aging. Zetsu. A technique that nullifies your Nen aura. It is effective for concealing your presence, and recovering from extreme fatigue. Ren. A technique to create an especially strong Nen aura. This ability is crucial for increasing your power. Hatsu. The release of your Nen aura, after boosting via Ren. These four elements are known as the four major principles, and are critical to the mastery of Nen.

Dҽʂƚιɳყ x Aɳԃ x Tҽɳαƈιƚყ

One month has passed since Gon was badly injured in his match with Gido. In Heavens Arena, all eyes are focused on a certain upcoming match. 

"Gon, I got something good..."

"Oh, Killua, I was about to go look for you"

"Are you really healed?"

"Yeah! See? I'm perfectly fine!" exclaimed Gon as he flipped through the air and marched in place to prove his point.

"Okay, I  get it" Those injuries should've kept him out of action for four months, but he recovered in a month....than that means.....Saiki-san, why.

"Did, Saiki-san healed you or is your body just made out of something else?"

"Saiki-nii didn't have to heal me since I told him not too, and how do I answer your other question......?"

"You're weird"

"Well.... weren't you about to say something?"

"Oh, here"

"Tickets?" wondered Gon as he stared at the two tickets held out in front of him.

"These aren't just tickets. They're for Hisoka's fight"

_In an outdoor café_

"As a 200s fighter, I got dibs on tickets. The tickets to Hisoka's match are really hot item. Although, there were many of Saiki-san's as well. They are even scalpers hawking them"

"Oh..." munched on Gon as he listen to his silver headed friend.

"So I've been gathering information. It turns out that Hisoka's the real deal. He has an 8-3 record, with 6 KO's. Each KO has led to death. But he's lost three matches... his three losses were due to forfeits"

"Forfeits?"

"He reached the registration deadline, so he signed up for a fight, but didn't show"

"Which means... "

"If Hisoka actually fights, he doesn't lose. And he's only given up a total of four points. One knockdown, three clean hits. He's a strong as a Floor Master"

"I'm in trouble..." looking at his friends expressions, Killua can't help but think through the trembling yet exciting look Gon had. You don't look like someone who thinks they're in trouble.

_Scene change_

"So, his opponent is some guy named Kastro, a former opponent that had fought with Saiki-san. Two years ago, he claimed the sole knockdown against Hisoka.  And of the four points scored against Hisoka, he's responsible for three. He scored three points against Hisoka... you could say they have a history. Apparently, they both registered for the same day so they could fight each other. You should have the chance to analyze Hisoka's fighting style. Maybe we'll get to see Hisoka go all-out" stated Killua as he and Gon made their way up the escalator.

"But is this okay? I promised Wing-san and Saiki-nii..."

"Of course it's okay! You'll just be watching a match" however, unknown to the two young teenagers, a duo were waiting for them at the top.

"It is not okay!" exclaimed Wing as he stared down at the two. 

"Viewing a match counts as learning about Nen"

"W-Wing-san... S-Saiki-nii..."

"Don't scare us"

"Gon-kun, has your arm healed?"

"Y-yes! It's fine now" thank you nii-san, a silent thanks of gratitude.

'He had unbelievable regenerative powers. Or maybe his brother helped him a bit'

"Since he's recovered, he can watch the match, right?"

"No, I told Gon-kun to wait two months. Saiki-san had told him as well that he would wait for him, but that cannot do since he is required to fight and he cannot cancel" a dejected look. 

"Gon-kun, you should spend one more month practicing Ten, and recovering from your injuries" continued on Wing with his small scolding.

"Oh. Okay, I understand"

"Well, then it's fine" spoke out Wing before leaving.

"Osu! Take care" nodded Zushi as he followed behind the adult.

"Oh well. You'll have to watch a recording, so I'll go and see it in person with Saiki-san" sighed out Killua. A small smile and a confirmed nod.

'He's kept his promise. He's only practiced Ten each day. I can tell from the faint aura that surround him under normal circumstances. Their auras flow like serene rivers' thought Wing as he glanced back at the trio.

"Master?"

"Yes?"

"Oh, neverminded"

'This won't do. I'm the one who's losing control'

_Heavens Arena_

"Hello! I'm your announcer, Cocco! Today in Heavens Arena, we have Kastro versus Hisoka, the match you've all been waiting for! Just look at this crowd! The match doesn't start for another hour, but the arena is already packed!" came the thrilling voice of the announcer and the cheer of the audience coming from the television in Gon's private room. With no words, Gon walked up to the stand, grabbed the remote, and off the screen. Gon, made a promise, a reminder is always there to keep him at bay, and he intend to keep it there until then.

 "Two years ago, Hisoka was the winner of their match. The audience if fired up to watch this match of destiny, as Kastro looks for revenge! Sporting an 8-3 record, with all three losses being forfeits due to absence, we have the deadly magician with the tendency toward absence, Hisoka! And opposing him, boasting a 8-2 record,  a two win away from the Floor Masters after eight straight wins since his loss to Hisoka and to another famous fighter, we have the martial artist, Kastro! Will he avenge his earlier loss, as he's predicted? Get ready for the battle between the two fighters nearest to reaching the Floor Master!"

'Oh? I expected some kind of macho gorilla... bet he lost to you, oh wait, I already knew that' thought out Killua as he stared at the provided screen hanging on the wall as he munched on some chips he had in his hand.

'Why must you think the way you do' sighed out Saiki as he continued on his sipping of his drink. Ignoring the looks he got from people passing him and kept his attention on the screen. 

"Next up, we have an interview with Kastro, from a few day's ago" announced Cocco, gaining back the attention of Killua.

"I wouldn't fight if I didn't expect to win. You'll see that I'm not the same person I was two years ago"

"Oh, he sounds confident.... was he like this to you, Saiki-san?"

'. . . . you don't want to know, let's get going' sighed Saiki as he and Killua left the crowded area to the fighting match.

'We'll see if he can back it up' thought out Killua with his infamous smirk of his.

_Scene change_

Saiki knew that Killua was up to something when he had said those words in his head. He knew that the silver headed teen would wonder off without his permission. And he especially knew that Killua would end up going to Kastro's room. Did he tag along? Yes. Why? a certain card loving adult sneaking up on him when he is alone.

Any who, as the elevator dings in letting them know that they had reached the floor they wanted to be on, well, mostly Killua, the two peeked out from the frame. A worker on guard duty was in place, just outside the area they were trying to get into. With no other words, Killua brought up an arm, and flicked a seed chip from his fingers, making it zoom pass the worker on guard. And as soon as the worker was distracted by it, Killua grabbed Saiki's wrist and rushed down the guarded hallway.

'We could have just teleported' grunted Saiki as he rubbed his wrist.

"Where's the fun in that?" smirked Killua as he led the way to Kastro's room. Seeking out the said persons room was not hard, to say the least, it was the only room that was jarred open.

'There he is' smiled Killua before he dropped it and began his silent mode. 

Rubbing the aching sensation between his eyes, Saiki could only shake his head when he saw the silver headed teen peek into the room. He didn't have to move at all nor did he jolted when a familiar presence flash in his radar. However, it seems to the pink headed teen that the upcoming voice surprised Killua.

"Was there something you needed?"

'What?!' thought Killua as he froze up and glanced back in the room where he had saw the same figure.

'He was just sitting on the couch. When did he move? Did he open the door and slip behind me, without catching my attention? No, that's impossible! I never took my eyes off the door until after he spoke. He never had the chance. How did he do this?'

'Play it cool' came the soothing voice of Saiki. Breaking off from his rambling brain, Killua straighten up and turned to face the one and only person he was spying on

"W-well, I was hoping for an autograph"

"From me? You honor me, Killua-kun" a surprised gasp.

"I keep tabs on all my rivals in the 200s class. You're here with Saiki-kun and not with Gon?"

"Oh, so you do know everything"

"Are you here to scout an opponent?"

"Nope, I just wanted a closer look"

"And what do you think?"

"You're pretty damn good" complimented Killua to the yellow cloaked adult.

"Thank you. Your Zetsu was quite impressive. However, you should have concealed your presence before reaching this floor. Just like how Saiki-kun did, I didn't even noticed him until I saw his familiar pink hair. When an aura as strong as yours disappears, that would put most of us on alert" spoke out Kastro as he gave Killua a small lecture.

"You've been following up on me since I reached this floor?"

"Pretty much"

"Then I want to know... how did you do that just now?"

"Unfortunately, I can't tell you. After all, I might fight you someday"

"Don't worry. I'm not interested in fighting here again"

"Really? That isn't what your aura says" stared out Kastro on to Killua's said flaring aura.

"That was a joke. I'll answer your question when we fight. I'll wait for you in Battle Olympia" chuckled out Kastro as he began to leave the scene, but paused just out from his room.

"I'm sure you can get there. And Saiki-kun, I hope I'll be seeing you during my fight. Cheer me on" winked the young adult as he closed the door on them.

"I told you I'm not interested in fighting! And Saiki-san would definitely won't be cheering you on!"  grumbled out Killua towards the closed door, making Saiki softly laugh at the scene.

_Change of settings: Stadium_

The battle between Hisoka and Kastro was about to start. Said duo were facing each other in opposite side of the ring as cheers from the audience rang through the air.

"Yes, it's finally time... The long-awaited rematch between Hisoka and and Kastro!" shouted out the announcer to the crowd.

"I'm very grateful, Hisoka. If not for this initiation you gave me back then, I'd never have become this strong"

"You mean to imply that you're stronger now?"

"Just so you are aware, I never use my full strength in any of the seven matches after my loss to you. Those matches were nothing more than a warm-up for my defeat of you"

'Seven? Wasn't there eight?' thought Killua as he glanced down at the ring than back at Saiki who was crossing both his arms and legs.

"Begin!" called out the referee, making the silver headed teen stop his thoughts and back towards the match.

"Here I come!" announced Kastro as he ran towards the awaiting jester. As the so called jester dodged the incoming attack, Kastro smirked and aimed right at Hisoka's pale face and making the said clown fly a bit, but Hisoka being himself, he recovered quickly from the blow.

"A clean hit! Kastro has landed the first strike!"

'What was that?' blinked Killua at the scene.

"Give me your best shot, Hisoka"

"Kastro is the one to land the first strike! Hisoka has surrendered the first point, after failing to evade Kastro's swift chop!"

'Again. . . an illusion?'

"I'm not the same person I was two years ago. I won't back on my next attack"

"You'll have my best shot when I deem it necessary" smirked Hisoka to the now enraged Kastro.

"Very well. Then I hope you'll change you mind soon" another swift attack.

'Again. . . I was sure he dodged that!' thought Killua in surprise and in shock. A set of throws, a set of dodges.

"What's wrong? Will you just run around, rather than attack?" a punch that was caught, an illusion to the eyes of others. Another critical hit.

"Clean hit! And knockdown!" called out the referee, cheers from the fans.

"What an amazing start! Kastro has been knocking his opponent around! The score is now 4-0. However, are my eyes deceiving me? "

"Have you still not changed your mind? Would you prefer to die ignorant?" questioned Kastro towards the jester on the ground.

"C-can you fight?" asked the referee. A sinister smirk is what he got as a respond.

"If I am not mistaken, you seemed to disappear. . ." spoke out Hisoka as he dusted off the dirt he had gathered in his clothes from the fall he had.

"That's right! He disappeared! That's what I saw!" announced the female announcer through the mic.

"No, that is not an accurate description. You were readying a kick from the front, when suddenly, you were behind me. I suppose that would be more precise. But that doesn't sound right. . . something is off. Yes, I feel I'm missing something very basic here. . . "

"It's futile. If you continue to run in circles, you'll never learn the truth. Because I'm done waiting. I'll take your arm with my next strike. If you still will not attack, then so be it" glared Kastro as he position himself in small pose, green aura surrounding him in the process.

"It seems you weren't good enough" with a determined shout, the silver headed adult crouched a bit.

"He's going to use his Tiger Bite  1Fist! Kastro's getting serious!" came a shout form the stands as it soon drowns out from the cheering of fans.

'Tiger Bite fist? That technique can split a tree in two when used by a master. Meanwhile, Hisoka still hasn't figured out Kasto's ability. Well, I don't really understand it, either. At this rate, Hisoka's gonna die!' teethed Killua through his rambled set of thoughts. 

'Still think he should have come up with a better name' thought out Saiki as he leaned back on the stands, making Killua look at him with a deadpanned look.

"Here I come!" yelled out Kastro as he ran towards the jester who had his hand stretched out into a fist.

"Go ahead and take it" smirked Hisoka towards the attacker.

"Not worried, huh? Or is this meant to be a trap? Either way, I'll take your arm!" with another yell of his, Kastro jump into the air, but reappeared behind the jester. Thankfully, Saiki had enhanced hearing since the audience looked confused for a moment.

"Your other one" and in a swift motion, he cut down on the said arm. Soon, cries of shock filled the stadium,  Killua let out a surprised gasp, and Saiki had twitched a bit.

"Hisoka's right arm has been severed!" yelled out the announcer. Another set of scared faces and shouts of terror.

"You shouldn't assume that I'll act the way you want"

"This was just part of the plan" smiled Hisoka as he looked at his opponent.

"What crap" grunted Kastro as he attempted another hit, but this time, the tall clown dodges and stood up immediately in time to catch his own arm that was in the air.

"Have we ever seen Hisoka in such a perilous situation? He's taken considerable damage!"

"I understand. Your ability is, in fact, a double" chuckled out Hisoka.

"Impressive. You are correct"

"A double? What does he mean?" asked Killua to himself as he observed the fight below. And as if in cue, a white aura surrounded the white headed opponent as he lift his arm. In a second, another copy of him stood beside himself.

"Then it wasn't an illusion!" when Kastro attacked, there really were two of him. Thought out Killua.

"What is going on here? Kastro has split into two? Cloned himself? Instead of disappearing, he's multiplying! Does he actually have a twin?!" shouted the announcer in surprise and shock.

"Is this your doppelganger?"

"Indeed" answered both Kastros.

"I listened to your warning, and I watched carefully, rather than run. And it turns out my deduction that you disappeared was correct. So why did I question that description? That's because I still sensed your presence beside me. In fact, right before you disappeared, I felt a new presence. You duplicated yourself before disappearing" spoked out Hisoka.

"I'm impressed that you managed to figure that out. I was able to successfully create a double with Nen. My double goes on the attack, while I hide in the shadows. As soon as you react, I dismiss my double, and attack" smirked the white headed adult as he made his other self emerge within him.

'So those fluttering clothes were meant to help him hide. The most skilled Nen user would still experience difficulty in figuring out this trick, while in combat'

"Naturally, my double is no mere illusion. It exist as a second me until I send it away. You know this after suffering an attack from my double. In other words, you must fight both my selves. This is the true Tiger Bite Fist, completed through the mastery of Nen" explained Kastro as he goes into the same pose for the attack.

"I call it the True Tiger Bite Fist!"

'Still lame' sighed Saiki as he facepalmed himself, making Killua look at him once more.

"Incredible! We have an upset in the making! Hisoka, the winner two years ago, is in deep trouble! Will Kastro be able to avenge his previous defeat?" called out the female announcer, making the pink headed teenager roll his eyes at her excitement.

"Next, I will take your left arm and win the heart of Saiki-kun. Will you continue to act disinterested?"

"Hmm, let's see. I think I have a little motivation now" sneered Hisoka as he licked his lips.

The fearsome double-user, Kastro, and the magician, Hisoka. Their incredible battle will have an unthinkable end, but Gon knows nothing of all this yet.

------------------------------

Hello fabulous reader! I know I had kept you all waiting for another update for this book and I am truly sorry about that. I hope you all enjoyed the chapter and I hope you are all staying safe and having a wonderful day! Until next time!

-dark_matter06

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

419K 14.8K 91
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.6M 54.7K 68
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

93.6K 2.2K 37
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
986K 53.5K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...