Izuocha one shots

By Author-kun77

Come read the best one shot book for MHA along with the best ship ever! #1 in Dekuraka 7/18/20 #5 in Izuocha... More

1-Until I die
2-Shipping
ABC's
3-Sickness
4-Eri catches Izuocha
5-Izuku tells Ochako
6-Izuku's birthday
7-Izuocha as Villians
8-Ochako has had enough
9-Hidden
10-Break up
11- 7 minutes of heaven
12-Ask out the customer
13-Ochako is pissed off
14-Studying
15-No more vanilla
16-Torture
17-Corona
18-Old times
19-Old times (Reverse)
20-Out shopping
21-Doll
22-Misunderstanding
23-Double date
24-Drunken wake up call
25-Villian Ochako
Villian Ochako (2)
26-Trapped
27-I love and hate you
28-Grief
29-Arcade
30-Football
31-Sacrifice
32-Sinful dating
33-Moving in
34-Comfort
35-Online dating
36-Amazon Women
37-Truth or dare
38-Doctor
39-Pucca Izuocha
40-Paper boy
41-Marriage
42-Izuku leaves
43-Poor Ochako
44-Izuku fails
Amazon woman 2 (50k special)
45-Skyrim Izuocha
46-Vampire
47-Halloween 1-Trick or treat
48-Among us
49-Halloween 2-Eris trick or treating
50-Pokemon
51-Ochako got hit
52-Halloween 3- Scary movie
53-Genie
54-Prank war.
55-Picnic
Vampire Izuocha 2(100k special)
56-Paper airplane
57-Christmas 1-Christmas Night
58-Stress relief
59-Christmas 2-Christmas break
60-Sending pics
61-Ochako's birthday
62-Vigilantes
63-Arranged marriage
64-World war 2
66-Pockey game
67-Bullying
68-Traitor
69-Drawn to life
70-Instinct
71-Legend of zelda
72-Mini shots
73-Hospital
74-Valentine's day
75-Ochako's crush
Sending pics 2(200k view special)
Traitor part 2
76-Fake dating
77-Soulmates
78-Teasing master Uraraka-san
Lemon
79-School project
80-Beach
81- Gardening
82- Apocalypse
83- Too long
84-Memory loss
300k special sinful dating part 2
85- College roommates.
86-Death
87-Dinner with the Midoryias
88-The teacher
89-Bully
90-Cute polls
91-Bleeding out
92-Umbrella
Memory loss part 2
93-Jump
94-Badminton
Traitor part three
95-Chores
96-Support
97-Interruptions
98-Movie Night
99-Eri ships Izuocha
Mini shots 2
100 - Izuocha
101-Robot
The End
Snow cone -Mini one shot

65-Secret dating

5K 136 210
By Author-kun77

This has been suggested several times by different people.

Izuku and Ochako was the one paring everyone wanted to happen in Class 1-A.

Aside from Mineta for perv reasons, and Bakugo didn't care about Izuku's love life.

Everyone else completely shipped them.

Some thought they would be cute. Momo, Todoroki, and Kirishima.

Others went pretty far, such as Mina and Toru. To Ochako they were the most annoying.

Secret Part 1

"Please!?" Mina and Toru asked Ochako at the cafeteria.

"No" Ochako said while eating some mochi.

"Please!?" They asked again.

"No" Ochako was starting to get annoyed by them

"Pretty please?! You can't refuse that one!" Mina thought it was full proof.

" I can and I will. No" Ochako was about to snap. They've been at it for almost ten minutes now.

"Girls stop. She doesn't want to ask Midoriya out and that's perfectly fine." Momo stood up for Ochako who appreciated it.

" But she has a crush on him!" Toru whined.

"I never said that! We are just friends and nothing more. Now please just drop it" Ochako tried to say calmly.

" Okay fine" Mina and Toru started to pout.

The bell started to ring. Everyone threw away their trash and went towards the classroom.

"I'll be there in one second. I think I forgot something back at the cafeteria" Ochako told the girls and she began to backtrack.

Mina though also stopped.

"What are you doing?" Asui asked her watching her follow Ochako.

"I just... Want to check something" Mina let them go on ahead as she followed Ochako.

She made sure she kept her distance and watched her turn the corner.

She counted to five and she peeked around the corner and Ochako was there kissing Izuku.

' Oh okay nothing strange' Mina turned around and walked towards the classroom.

"WAIT A MINUTE!" Mina yelled.

She ran back around the corner but Ochako was by herself.

"Mina? I heard you yell is something wrong?" Ochako asked her.

"Um... No. Sorry about that. Carry on" Mina rubbed her eyes and walked back to the classroom.

' There's no way Midori could have gotten away in time...Maybe I've been thinking too much about them possibly being a couple' Mina thought as she walked not noticing Ochako stayed behind.

As soon as Ochako was sure she was gone she pressed her hands together whispering release.

Izuku fell from the air into her arms.

"Did she see us?" Izuku asked her.

"Nope. Now back to where we were" Ochako pressed her mouth over Izukus.

Part 2

Izuku placed his hat over his head. He opened his door and peeked out.

He made sure nobody was around and he stepped out of his room in the dorms. He walked all the way to a certain girls room.

" Did anyone see you?" Ochako asked watching him take off his trench coat.

"Nope. We are all alone" Izuku smiled taking off his hat.

However unknown to him someone did see him slip into the room and they had caught just a glimpse of his green hair.

" That fucking Deku" Bakugo crushed the soda can in his hand.

He threw it on the ground and pressed his ear to the door to listen in.

"Please Deku?" Bakugo heard Ochako say on the other side

"I-i don't know if I can" He heard Izuku say kinda shy like.

"C'mon Deku! You can't keep it to yourself! I want a kiss! " Ochako whined.

" Well... Maybe just one" Izuku agreed.

' That fucking nerd has a girlfriend! No fucking way he gives up his first kiss before me! ' Bakugo thought pissed off.

He stepped back and kicked the door open.

"What the hells going on in here!?" Bakugo yelled.

Ochako and Izuku jumped on Ochako's bed in suprise.

Bakugo saw that Izuku was holding a bag of hershey kisses.

"K-kacchan!" Izuku was surprised.

"I would appreciate it if you could have at least knocked" Ochako didn't appreciate Bakugo opening the door like that.

"What the fucks going on here!? I heard you round face asking for a kiss from this nerd! " Bakugo pointed at her.

" Y-yeah a hershey kiss! " Izuku blushed at the thought of kissing Ochako.

" And Deku was being selfish and didn't want to share with me" Ochako pouted at him.

" Only because I only have like seven left! And I just agreed to give you one" Izuku reached into the bag and handed her a single Hershey kiss.

"Thank you. Now do you need anything else?" Ochako asked Bakugo unwrapping the candy.

"...No. " Bakugo left slamming the door shut.

" Jeez. So aggressive" Ochako ate the candy.

" So do you want to do what you actually meant by a kiss? " Izuku asked her.

" Of course" Ochako smiled.

She got up to lock the door. She then sat in Izuku's lap and wrapped herself around him and they began to make out passionately.

Part 3

"Where the hell are those two!?" Bakugo looked at the time on his phone.

" Who knows? Maybe they aren't coming" Kirishima suggested.

"I don't think so. Ochako texted me she would come earlier" Mina spoke up.

" Midoriya told me earlier as well" Iida was getting a bit worried.

"Oh well. I say we just start and they may turn up later" Kaminari said.

" I'll get the game in the closet" Momo got up from her spot in the couch and walked over to the closet.

"AH!" Momo yelled when she opened it up.

"What's wrong?" Mina and everyone else looked over to her.

They all saw that Izuku and Ochako were in the closet. Kissing. With tounge.

"Holy shit!" Kaminari was shocked.

"What are you doing you two!?" Iida came over.

It took a few seconds before Izuku and Ochako realized that they had been spotted. They stopped kissing and looked at the classmates.

"U-uh..... Checking for cavities?" Izuku made up a very obvious lie that nobody believed.

" You two have been dating this entire time?! "Mina said both shocked and happy.

" Y-y-y-yeah" Ochako admitted as they both got out.

"I KNEW YOU TWO WERE FUCKING KISSING!!!" Bakugo yelled pointing at the two.

" Well you kicked my door in so it's not like we would tell you the truth" Ochako puffed at him.

" The closest is a inappropriate place to do such a thing! " Iida scolded the two.

" Well... We were already on the couch and we heard people coming... So we panicked" Izuku scratched his head in embarrassment.

" We are your friends you know so how come you guys didn't tell us about this? " Momo questioned the couple.

" Because I thought some of you would go overboard with us dating" Ochako confessed.

" We would do no such thing! " Iida was disgusted at the thought of doing so.

" Huh? Oh yeah right." Mina looked up from her phone on instagram.

"I am happy for you though Midoriya. Finally became a real man" Kirishima gave him a pat on the back.

" Can't wait to see Mineta's reaction when he finds out she's taken" Kaminari chuckled at the thought.

" I'm still happy for you, and I can understand not wanting to tell. " Momo assured Ochako after bonking Mina on the head.

"Thanks guys. Now how about we play our game?" Ochako suggested.

" Yes! Everyone agreed.

And that's how the whole school and anyone else who follows Mina found out about Izuocha.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.2K 385 18
(CHARACTERS AREN'T MINE) Izumina is the Best ship ever. Takes place after the school trip. Also, 1A is already living in dorms. DISCLAIMER: The story...
905K 17.4K 74
Drawing Creds of Toga: Fire-Akra^ BNHA Characters x Reader --- Request Status: CLOSED FOREVER --- *Mature Language and Content! Any innocent cinnamon...
Dabi By Sixyno

Fanfiction

289K 5K 68
X Reader stuff. Unless the parts have the same name, they are separate scenarios from each other, so mostly one shots I guess. Check out my other boo...
29.5K 286 15
𝑻𝒉𝒆 π’–π’π’Šπ’—π’†π’“π’”π’† 𝒉𝒂𝒔 π’Žπ’π’—π’†π’… 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒖𝒔 β™‘ π‘Ύπ’Šπ’•π’‰π’π’–π’• π’Žπ’Šπ’”π’”π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒂 π’”π’Šπ’π’ˆπ’π’† π’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆ β™‘ 𝑢𝒖𝒓 π’‰π’‚π’‘π’‘π’Šπ’π’†π’”π’” π’˜π’‚π’” οΏ½...