Lifeline

By trapdxllszn

This story is about 16 year old Kentrell Gaulden and 15 year old Javen Scott. Both recently moved to Atlanta... More

Characters
New Kid
Drained
Disappear
Disapproval
Show Up
Show Out
Pop Up
Realize
Win for a loss
Belief
Ride
Range
Appear
Case
Change
Switch
Drive
Tough Love
Suffer
Pushing
Thrive
Disconnect To Reconnect
Timeout
Savor
Impossible
Old Way
Contain
Moment
Problems Within
Danger
Response
Planning
JKS
Mini Me
Comply
Replay
Broke
Fault
Karma Twisted
LIFELINE-Part Two
Confirm
Our Eyes
Existence
Refresh
Shade
Glocks or Glitter
Shame
Comprehend
Surrender
King and Queen
Die Young
Soul For A Soul
Touched
Trapped
My Place
Heart
Complain
Best or Worst
Hand and Hand
Direction
Composer
Crazy
Overall
Better Man
Light
Goodbye
The One
Reverse
Playa
Under Water
Back Up
Mislead
Big and Bad
A Million
Elect
Crossed
❀️πŸ₯Ίβ€οΈ
Suspend
Signing
Endless
Above Water
Around
Start
Silence
All Of You
Forever
Home
Take Off
Justice
Freedom
Climate
The World
Lifeline
Angel
Jersey
Real Life
Invisible
It Ain't Over
It's Up 😍

Here On Out

1.3K 60 14
By trapdxllszn

June 19, 2018
10:36 p.m
Los Angeles, California
Jordan Ma'Lise Jones

I covered my ears hearing all the screaming coming from a little girl named Passion. She was like 3 years old and we shared a room together, she was really like a little sister to me. She was so small, didn't even look three.

The door busted open and she came in screaming and crying.

"Lay down!" One of our foster parents yelled and she quickly got in the bed.

"You lay yo ass down too!" She yelled and I just nodded. She slammed the door shut and I heard a click meaning she locked it.

"Passion, come here." I whispered and she quietly got up coming over to me. I picked her up holding her close.

"Don't cry ok, we have to be strong ok." She nodded slowly wiping her face.

"She hurt me." She sniffed showing me her arms, they had were red as hell, I knew for sure the bruises would be there later.

"We gotta get out of here." I mumbled getting up. I quickly put on my shoes putting hers on too. I packed as much of both of our things into my book bag. I went over to the window pushing it up. This is how I always snuck out.

I had to move quickly but quietly, we were upstairs and our foster parents were downstairs so we couldn't be too loud or else they would hear us.

I put on my book bag grabbing Passion.

"Hold on ok, tight." She nodded wrapping her arms around my neck as tight as she could. She was really choking me but at least she was holding on. I quickly climbed out the window.

I rested one of my hands on the back of her head and the other on her back. I jumped landing on my feet.

I pulled out my phone FaceTiming Kemonté and he immediately answered.

"What nigga?"

"Where you at?" I asked looking around.

"Somebody house, apparently he's that girl named Javen father. Look-" He showed me his puffy eye.

"Awe stanka, you got punched in Yo shit?" He flicked me off.

"Why is you on my phone?"

"I just need you to be on the phone ok." I said finally starting to walk away.

"Mhmmm, where you going? Who that?" I rolled my eyes.

"I'm going to Javen's aunts house." Javen had took both me and Kemonté to meet who would be adopting us. Her aunt was actually willing to take me in and Javen's dad eventually gave in to taking Kemonté in. Her dad got easily irritated with him, Kemonté was just so much to handle I didn't blame him.

I really loved Javen's aunt, she really was what Javen told of her. I couldn't wait for everything to be official. I was just worried about Passion, what would happen to her? I didn't want to just leave her behind, I wanted to know she was going to alright too.

"Jordan!" I blinked a few times.

"Yes, Huh?"

"Shut yo ass up boy!" Javen's dad yelled.

"Suck my dick bitch!" Kemonté yelled back making me shake my head. I could already tell they were going to have a relationship only they understood.

"Kemonté that's rude."

"I know, but I don't care." I chuckled, this is what I meant. He was in a good mood but then he would randomly grow upset.

"But anyway, who is that?"

"Passion, the little baby I share a room with." He nodded.

"Hi." She spoke softly with a small smile waving at him in the camera and he laughed.

"Hey beautiful." She smiled shyly, she took my phone from me and they fell into their own little conversation.

"Well Damn." I scoffed.

"Aye!" Somebody grabbed my arm and I turned around.

Alex

"Don't be grabbing on me." I jerked from out his grip.

"I ain't seen yo lil ass in a while, you miss me?"

"I don't even know you dude." I mugged.

"Oh now you don't know me, this yo kid?" He asked looking at Passion.

"No this is my little sister." I said.

"Oh, she's a pretty little girl." He started to rub on her and I pushed him away.

"Alex, you're 20, I'm 14 and she's 3. Let it sink in." I said, he was a real pedophile. We use to have sex but I only did it because he gave me money after and I needed it. Now I'm damn near all the way straight so I cut him off. Word on street is he really been looking for me. Now he's here and I'm wondering what his move is.

"What age got to do with anything? If I want something imma get it, no matter what."

"Ew, you're disgusting."

"Jordan I'm getting sleepy." Passion yawned resting her head on my shoulder.

"Alright." I tried to jerk away from Alex and he tightened his grip on my arm bringing tears to my eyes

"Y'all can come sleep at my house." He smirked.

"Alex if you don't leave this girl alone." A boy named Tony came up to us, this was one of Alex's friends.

"Just tryna make sure she straight bruh."

"Let me go." I tried to pull away and he only pulled me closer to him.

"Ight Alex for real man, let her go." Tony chuckled.

"So you cut me off........without thinking you was gon have to pay me back?" I raised and eyebrow.

"What the hell are you t-"

"My money, I want my money from you. Pay me back, now." He said and I shook my head. I've saved up all that money and damn near got fifty thousand dollars.

"If I pay you back I'll be giving you back all the money you gave me. You not making sense Alex, we both know why we use to do what we did. I give you back all the money imma be just how I was before. You know that shit, so what the fuck do you really want?"

"My money, I'm not gon tell yo stupid as again."

"And I'm not gon tell yo stupid ass again. I'm not giving you shit, now let me the fuck go." I said through gritted teeth.

I was tired and he was irritating me. I had a whole little girl with me and she didn't need to see or hear none of this. He was so disgusting, I hated him. Then Tony stupid ass is just standing here not controlling his friend.

"Tony get him!" I yelled and he put his hands up in surrender walking away.

"Asshole."

"Look Jordan, if you not gon give me the money you could at least give me something else." Alex said, I knew that's all he wanted. He was just fucking with me.

"No, now move."

"Either that or give me my money-"

"I'm not giving you shit!" Somebody pulled me back and I seen it was Kemonté.

I wasn't going to question anything, just was going to be grateful.

"Here man." He threw hella stacks of money at Alex and he let me go.

"Want money? Take it, leave her the hell alone. Old weird ass." Kemonté mugged

"I'm weird? You beating her ass though, is it because you can't beat nothing else?" Alex smirked and Kemonté tilted his head before looking down.

"Ohhhhh I see, did you know he was still a virgin?"

"No......I didn't. But there's nothing wrong with that. He's only 15, he has the right to wait." I said.

"Mhmm, tell her why though Taé. I heard, that you wanted some from him and he froze. Distanced himself like the lil Bitch he is. Tell her you scared Taé, tell her why you scared-" Kemonté punched him.

"Taé no-" I grabbed his arm trying to pull him away.

"I see I hit a nerve." Alex laughed holding his nose that was bleeding, I was just going to guess it was broken.

"Taé lets go please-" They started fighting making me sigh, I looked at Passion and she was knocked out.

I looked around I needed somebody's help.

"Kemonté I told yo lil ass to wait!" I looked seeing Javen's father. He pushed Alex off of Kemonté before he could actually kill him. Kemonté met his match tonight.

"All y'all go to the car!" He yelled and I nodded grabbed Kemontés arm but he didn't budge.

"Look lil nigga, I'll beat yo ass myself if you don't go get in that damn car." Javen's dad said.

"You sure you won't break a hip or something?" He jumped at him and Kemonté smirked walking away. I followed him and he turned around to look at me.

"Next time, pick up the phone and call somebody useful for protection." I nodded slowly and we continued to walk to get in the car.

We got in and Kemonté sighed. I looked at him and his nose was bleeding along with his lip.

"You ok?" He nodded, he was actually really calm. Usually after a fight he would be mad at everybody, you say one word to him that's one punch for you. I was surprised by his actions now.

Could it be Javen's dad that's doing this?

"You sure?" He nodded.

"You probably think I'm a scary ass bitch now." He mumbled.

"I may think a lot about you, but scary ain't one of them." I chuckled and he cracked a smile.

"Why you thinking like that though?"

"Because I'm a virgin and you're not." He shrugged.

"Taé really? Being a virgin doesn't mean anything, if you're not ready you're not ready. You don't have to, and you should never feel like you have to. That's a decision you get to make." He nodded.

He placed a gentle kiss on my cheek.

"Thank Jay." I nodded, I really loved this side of him. This is the side people forget that he has, he's not always rude and heartless. He's sweet and smart, helpful. Just the opposite of what he makes himself to be.

Javen's dad got back in the car, he threw stacks of money at Kemonté.

"Don't you ever give away money again. You hear me boy?" Kemonté nodded.

"Ight pop, I'm sorry." He chuckled making me smile.

"Oh shut the hell up." Her father mumbled.

"Oh ShUt ThE hElL uP." Kemonté mocked and I tapped his arm.

"Keep it up and I will rip those adoption papers." Kemonté looked down with a smile.

"Sorry father."

"Kiss my ass." I shook my head.

Kemonté Lalyn Aveare

I walked in my soon to be new home running upstairs to my room. I flopped down on the bed closing my eyes. This is the first time in a long time I've been able to be comfortable and feel safe.

Javen's dad was really like a.........dad to me. He treated me like I was really his son. He disciplined me and everything. I've never been disciplined before, or taught anything. I knew he would do all that for me.

I really wanted to talk to him about something though, but I was scared. I've never shared my feelings because I always thought nobody cared enough to hear me out. I didn't really think he would really care but I needed him to, I needed to talk to him.

I got up going up leaving out my room going to his. I busted in his room and his head snapped my way.

"Wassup bitch!"

"Boy I will knock you the hell out, busting in my room like that. The hell wrong with you?" I laughed, I loved messing with his mean old ass.

"I need to talk to you." I said sitting on his bed and he pushed me away.

"Get out my room Kemonté." He said.

"I'm for real, I need to talk to you. Father." He glared at me making me laugh.

"About what nigga?" I looked down. I was a little nervous, I didn't know what he would say or think. I just hope he didn't judge me or sat anything rude. I didn't need that.

"I like Jordan." I blurted out and he just stared at me.

"That Lil girl that was in my car?" I nodded.

"Ok........want to add on to that?" I nodded, he turned to me giving me all his attention.

"You remember the disorder I told you about? I've hit her a few times, just because I was angry. I'm scared she might not feel the same way because of that."

He just sat there not saying anything, it looked like he was thinking of what to say.

"So you abusive?"

"No, not necessarily. Only when that disorder kicks in, I go crazy." He nodded.

"Does she know about this disorder?" I shook my head.

"Does anybody know about this disorder?" I shook my head.

"Have you ever gotten help for this disorder?" I shook my head.

"So you was just gon sit there and let it get worse Kemonté?"

"No, I was going to- I thought I was going to grow out of it." I sighed and he shook his head.

"I'm taking you to anger management, therapy too-"

"No-"

"You need help boy, when somebody offers help and you know you need it you take it." I nodded.

"Now maybe you should tell her about the disorder, she'll probably understand. It could possibly make things better and she could see you differently." I nodded.

"You're right.....ight thanks bye." I quickly got up but he stopped me.

"Come sit yo ass right back down." I sighed turning around to look at him.

"I actually have something I want to talk about too." I nodded.

"Wh-Why did you fight that boy?" I shrugged.

"He wouldn't leave Jordan alo-"

"Kemonté, I ain't the right one to lie too."

"He was irri- embarrassing me. Kept talking about how I was a virgin and stuff-"

"And that bothered you so much why?"

"Because the way I act doesn't make it seem like I'm a virgin. So it was just a little embarrassing for it to be said aloud in front of somebody I like who's not a virgin. Makes me look like a bitch."

"No the hell it don't. Being a virgin is a good thing and you only 15. You shouldn't be having sex anyway." He said.

"But all my friends-"

"You being pressured boy?" He asked and I shook my head.

"No-"

"Don't lie."

"I'm not."  He nodded.

"But listen, you are a 15 year old little boy. You should be worried about much more things other than sex." I nodded.

"Ight."

"You understand me?" I nodded.

"Yes." He nodded

"Now go lay down, you got school tomorrow." I chuckled.

"Aye um.......thank you for listening. I don't really do stuff like this so thanks." He nodded.

"I didn't get these type of chances with my daughters, so thank you. You're helping me learn. I'm signing all them papers. You mine." I smiled.

"Thank you."

Javen Khari Scott

"Kentrell I will kick yo ass, answer that damn phone." I mumbled still half sleep. His phone has been going off for the past five minutes. He smacked his lips throwing it at me and my eyes shot open.

"You answer it, I'm tired." I rolled my eyes.

"Who da' hell is this?" I answered.

"Jania, who the hell is this?"

"Javen boo, remember when you fucked my nigga? Yeah that's me, now what the fuck you want?"

"Well I would like to speak to my baby daddy." I rolled my eyes.

"He unavailable right now, bye." I hung up blocking her then giving Kentrell back his phone.

"You so mean." He chuckled.

"I could care less." I mumbled and then we heard a thud. Kentrell sat up and I laughed.

"What the hell was that?"

"It was lprobably Jonnie and Ben, you know they went out tonight." I said.

"Can I at least go check on Justice-" We heard light whimpers, Kentrell opened my door and Justice looked up at him. She reached for him and he smiled picking her up. Then we heard laughter.

"Javen Bruh......"

"Kentrell do not leave out this room. I'm telling you it's probably Jonnie and Ben." I said as he gave me a worried look.

"Now come lay down." He sighed and then I heard footsteps.

"You hear that?" He asked.

"Nah I ain't hear nothing, come lay down."

"Jay I'm not playing, I'm finna bounce with Jus and leave yo ass here since you don't hear anything." I smacked my lips getting up.

"Fine, how about I just go check the house."

"Yeah you do that since you acting deaf and shit, lets see if you blind." I flicked him off grabbing my phone for the light.

I walked out the room checking every room upstairs. I went downstairs checking every area down there. I didn't see anyone or anything.

"Kentrell scary ass." I huffed but then I felt somebody's presence behind me. I quickly turned around not seeing anybody. I raised and eyebrow before jumping when I turned back around.

"You better not." He said through gritted teeth and my heart started beating fast from fear.

"Who are you?" I asked quietly.

"Oh you don't recognize? It's Kholen baby." My heart dropped.

"Kholen? I thought you died."

"Thought wrong then, see what happened was you tried to kill me because you were mad that you fucked up." I looked down, that was true.

"I was in a coma for the longest. It took me forever to get better Javen. What you did that day was selfish as fuck-"

"No what you did was selfish as fuck!" I yelled and he jumped at me making me move back.

"Shut the fuck up." I rolled my eyes.

"Look we both were selfish Ight, but you didn't have to do what you did-"

"Oh please Kholen, you deserved it. You gave me a STD, used me, tried to break me and my lover apart and let's not forget the pain that you brought to him. You deserved that bullet and should've died."

"You're one to talk." I glared at him.

"Get out my house."

"Put me out." I sighed heavily.

"Why do you have to make everything so hard? Just leave, now before I call the police or something." He laughed looking down at my stomach.

"Oh, Chris done knocked yo ass up." I froze.

How the fuck did he know that?

"How did you-"

"I've known Chris for about 4 months now, you forget I was suppose to be moving to Glendale? I been close."

"Kentrell!" I yelled and Kholen made a face.

"Y'all still together?" I didn't say anything. I quickly ran away only to be stopped by somebody. I looked up seeing it was Kentrell.

He kissed my cheek rubbing my bump. He looked at Kholen before laughing.

"Back for round two huh?" I heard Kholen sigh, he didn't come here for Kentrell.

He came here for me and only me.

"Look man I'll just go-"

"Oh now you want to just go." Kentrell said.

"You've never been able to handle me like you should, weak ass."

"Yo 'girl' the weak one nigga, but y'all not ready for that argument." He brushed past the both of us.

"Hold on." I grabbed Kentrell before he could go anywhere.

"Don't, just let him leave. You're not even who he wants to hurt, it's me. He's mad because I shot him. He wants revenge."

"Imma protect you, me and everybody else. You know we would never let an-"

"Kentrell trust me, don't do anything. I got it." He sighed,

"You're pregnant though."

"So? Jonnie was pregnant and was on demon time 24/7. Don't use pregnancy as a damn excuse." We laughed.

"I'm still gon protect you though." I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever."

Nia -
Y'all there are going to be hella new characters to this book so be prepared 😂😂
Vote and comment
Love you guys 💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.7K 5K 21
𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐| 𝐧𝐚𝐞𝐭𝐑𝐚𝐬π₯𝐒𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬. πšƒπ™·π™Έπš‚ π™Έπš‚ π™΅π™°π™»πš‚π™΄!! 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ : 𝖺 𝟀𝟦-𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋 π—ˆπ—…π–½ 𝗅𝖺𝖽𝗒 π—π—π—ˆ 𝖻𝖾𝗅𝗂...
373K 13.3K 47
*under construction so I can improve on the childish writing* Kentrell Gaulden, but many know him as NBA YoungBoy, the famous rapper from Baton Rouge...
149K 4.1K 34
Key moves down to Louisiana. She meets the NBA members and gets close with them especially Kentrell. They have ups and downs. WARNING !!!! this is m...
90.9K 1.3K 31
Enemies to lovers❀️ Imagine if your worst enemy would move in RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR HOUSE? This book about Grayson and Isabella will tell you how she ex...