Forever Home / One Direction

Per haloboobear

Everyone(almost) wishes for a reunion. Everything seemed uncertain until now, now that the wheels were turnin... Més

|an awaited 'reunion'|
|no regrets|
|shattered hearts and broken souls|
|one step closer|
|birthday wishes|
|didn't expect the unexpected|
|the celebration pt1|
|the celebration pt2|
|louis appreciation day|
|a needed visit?|
|a door away|
|just hold on|
|finally home|
-one shot requests-
|my policeman|
|painting h's nails|
|brits 2021|
|somewhere only we know|
announcement?
|the beforemath|
|night in|
|stop the tape and rewind|
|don't fall apart|
away from home festival
|here we go again|
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
|don't blow it all away|
LOUIS' DAY ◟̽◞̽
|kiss in the kitchen like it's a dancefloor|
|dream come true|

|mending some hearts|

314 7 56
Per haloboobear

"It's been 10 minutes already and nobody joined?? What is happening in their houses??" Liam angrily looked at his laptop screen.

"This is why I hate them, actually this is one of the many reasons. THEY ARE NEVER ON TIME!" he shouted into the vacant video call.

He chewed on the inside of his cheeks and waited and waited until 10 more minutes passed by.

"Why do I even bother waiting, I should have joined late too" Liam looked at his screen lazily.

Another 5 minutes pass by.

"Wow," he sighed.

-You allowed Harry styles in-

"Finally, ugh, turn on your video harry. It's a 'video call' for god's sake" Liam called out annoyed.

"Let me find the button, just wait okay?" Harry shouted back but much more softly.

"Aw, he is so cute"Liam had a small smile on his face.

"Thanks, Liam"

"Wait, I said it out loud?" Liam slapped his forehead.

"There is the button darling" there was another voice with harry.

"Um, Harry but we aren't allowed to bring anyone," Liam told to the black screen.

"Not even me payno?"

"Harr- Lou- HarryandLouis??" Liam stared at the screen, mouth wide-open.

"Larry" Niall corrected him.

"When did you come in? I didn't accept your request?" Liam stared at Niall, getting more confused.

"I let him in" Harry blushed.

"Wow, great, just great" Liam just stared at them.

-meanwhile-
"Okay, so is everyone in the frame, we are already 20 mins late guys" Niall checked on his crunch chips.

"AMY! Why do you keeping falling over, for crunch's sake, sit up straight" he glared at Amy but she wasn't fazed by him one bit.

"It started omg, why am I still in the waiting room! SOMEONE LET ME IN"

He got in and he saw Harry and Louis together and smiled thinking how cute and adorable they look.

"Harr-Lou-HarryandLouis?" Liam's face was so funny that Niall almost fell off the chair with laughter.

"He still hasn't got it right" Niall laughed out again.

"Larry" he spoke after turning on his audio and correcting him.

Liam got more confused and Niall started laughing even louder.

"Close your mouth payno or you can let some insects fly right into it" Louis smirked at Liam the same old way.

"Oh Tommo, you keep track of all small things don't you?" Liam snapped back but he had relaxed a bit.

"Thank me that I am not in front of you" he teased him back.

"No Lou, treat everyone with kindness okay?" he cuddled up to Louis kissing his forehead.

"Okayyyy babe" he replied softly.

"Larry all the way"Niall shouted clapping his hands happily.

"When did you two meet?" Liam questioned but smiled seeing them act all cuddly and soft.

"On the street" Louis replied rolling his eyes and kissing Harry on the cheek.

Niall laughed again.

"Aw, are you making fun of us Niall but you look cute when you laugh," Harry said breaking into a grin.

Louis puffed beside him not liking the fact that he called someone else cute. Harry quickly turned to Louis and kissed him on his lip making Louis melt and kissing him back.

"Guys, I love you both but please remember we are here," Liam said while holding out a peace sign.

"NO WAIT" Niall's voice was so loud that Liam had to close his ears.

"Why on the earth are you screaming Nialler?" Liam glared at him rubbing his ears.

"Where's Zayn? He isn't in here" Niall asked looking confused.

"I tried calling him but it went to voicemail" Harry replied sadly.

Louis kept quiet and just held harry.

"Um, let's try calling his manager maybe" Liam suggested.

"Ya, I will do it". Niall dialled Zayn's manager, Robert and he picked up on the 3rd ring.

"Yes, you are speaking to Zayn Malik's manager. May I know who is it?"

"I am Niall Horan, Zayn's best friend".

"Me too" Harry shouted.

"Yes, Harry too" Niall looked at Harry apologetically while Harry puffed his cheeks.

"Come here baby" Louis hugged Harry and patted his hair.

"Niall, just ask already!!!!" Liam shouted, glaring at him and he literally looked like an electronic monster(Niall said it not me).

"Yes, so can we speak to Zayn please" Niall requested.

"Um, Mr Malik requested no phone calls today, I am sorry sir," Robert said in a low voice.

"But, we are his best friends, he has to talk to us, pleaseeeeeee, in the name of crunch chips!!! Pleeeseeeee, just tells him it's us, he will reply pleaseeee"Niall practically begged him.

"Crunch chips?" Harry questioned quietly looking up at Louis.

"We will find out soon, see there is some stuff around him" Louis whispered back kissing his curls.

Harry smiled at him and snuggled closer.

"Just tell him to join for once," Liam told Niall.

"Just take his phone and dial us please, for once and make sure he is in the video frame" Niall pleaded again.

"That's not what I sai-"

"Yes Niall, tell him it's Harry and tell him I am pregnant, he will come running" Harry sobbed burying his face in Louis' neck.

"Okay but just for once, if Mr Malik disconnects the call, I can't do anything" Robert replied.

"Okay, thank you so much," Niall sighed with relief.

"Um, where am I? Why are you handing me the phone, I told you-"

"Hiiiii Zaynnnnn" Harry and Niall shouted in chorus.

Louis just gave a small smile and looked down.

"We know you might not like this but please don't disconnect, please?" Liam told while nervously rubbing his palms.

"I-" Zayn couldn't find any words.

"How are you zaynie?" Harry asked with puppy eyes.

-zayn's mind-

"Yes I mean I am okay but why did you guys call me?" Zayn's looked confused but he already knew (of course).

"Because it's 10th-anniversary, "Niall told him softly afraid that he might scare him away.

Zayn looked so vulnerable and Louis could see the pain, the longing in his eyes. He knew him too well to not see that. He looked down fidgeting with his fingers.

Harry pecked his cheek and the corners of his mouth lifted upwards just a little bit.

"I know b-but... I thought I-I mean I... am not a part of that anymore..." Zayn's voice grew darker as he shuttered the words out.

"You will always be a part of it" Louis replied for the first time in a low voice and he didn't say it just like that, he meant it. He sounded desperate, he wanted Zayn to know that he was wrong, they could never not have him there.

Zayn glanced at louis and before he could say anything,his voice was replaced by Liam's.

"Zayn, we all will always love you no matter what happened, we were just I guess betrayed by what you did that day, and you never really explained why..." Liam looked down.

"I thought no one would care why and I was s-scared of saying why". Zayn wiped his forehead as sweat began forming there.

"We would have always cared and we still care, you mean a lot to us and it just crumpled us when you left, everything felt heavier without you with us and I would not have to think twice before saying that I love you all more than my crunch chips". Niall gestured to his chips.

"I am sorry but I have to go" Zayn didn't want to face it, he was still scared.

"Please don't" Harry pleaded.

Zayn's thoughts were havoc. The darker thoughts reminded him how much they hated him after what he did, how they could never really love him back but the other voices kept pleading, begging him to notice the love and longing behind those eyes, begging him to give just another chance or else he would lose it all.

He wanted someone to just ask him to stay once again, to help the faint hope grow stronger. He couldn't control what he did anymore but his thoughts could.

"Just stay" the voice of his very best friend reached him and he could see how those eyes saw right through him.

So he stayed because he wanted to be what he was before and he wanted to try.

"So guys, have anyone done anything special for today," Harry asked with excitement in his eyes.

"I found you so ya my task completed" Louis beamed up at him.

Zayn smiled to himself and Liam let out a happy sigh noticing it(well he always noticed him).

"Why isn't anyone asking about my crunch chips, can't you guys see it? Is no one curious?" Niall sounded angry and also sad that no one cared about his effort.

"Who are they?" Zayn spoke up with a faint smile on his lips.

Niall's mouth lifted into a bright smile(a little too much tbh) and he began explaining how he first fell in love with them, how they were always there when he was alone and lastly introduced everyone along with their names.

Harry looked pretty invested in Niall's speech. Louis stared between Harry and Niall with nothing better to do. Liam looked happy but bored that they were talking about something so stupid(Niall doesn't have to know about this). Zayn was just happy, happy to be there with his friends.

"Wow Niall, I wish I had something like that" harry exclaimed after Niall had completed and he beamed proudly at Harry.

"Yeah mate," Louis spoke happily seeing harry's wide smile.

"Coooool," Liam said lamely but hid it with a smile.

"You are still the same" Zayn chuckled.

At the sound,everyone looked at Zayn(well at his video screen). Even zayn was surprised that he laughed(well chuckled). He simply shrugged his shoulders not wanting to overthink again and everyone beamed at him.

"Thank you so much guys, it means a lot to me" Niall replied wiping a tear with one of his crunch chips(supposedly amy).

"So, what do we do for the fans, like they are the reason we are here," Liam said more like explained with his hands and stuff.

It reminded Louis of his school teacher and he snickered and Liam glared at him.

"What's so funny Tommo?"

"You and your speech, you look like my professor" (don't think wrong, he meant the way Liam told it, ofc Louis loves his fans) Louis snickered again hiding his face in harry's neck and began laughing hysterically. Niall joined in and Zayn smirked too.

Liam looked disbelievingly at harry, grateful that he didn't laugh but frowned when he saw how Harry was biting his lower lip to muffle his laughs.

"Wow guys, I feel insulted, I am going byeeeeeee" Liam pretended to shut his laptop.

Zayn cried out suddenly, "NO" shaking his head so hard that it might just snap.

Everyone stopped laughing and looked at zayn with worry and confusion.

"I was just joking zaynie, I would never leave you" Liam spoke softly and looked as if he wanted to jump in and comfort Zayn.

Zayn looked down and didn't meet any of their eyes.

"You screwed aaagain, loser" his thoughts mocked him. He closed his ears instinctively but they kept ringing on the inside getting louder as always.

"Zayn" Harry called out to him in a faint whisper,his voice sounded so far away but zayn managed to look up to meet those calm eyes and he slowly removed his hands. He nodded his head slightly as Harry smiled at him, making him smile too.

"What happen-" Niall spoke up but quickly closed his mouth when he saw Louis glaring.

"I think that this call should be between us only, I mean like you know a special moment for us because I don't feel like disclosing this" Liam spoke up just after to stop it from turning awkward.

"I agree with you for the first time in my life payno,I guess you are getting wise but I don't think it will last long" Louis made a face and Liam looked at him annoyed.

"Nah mate, remember when you agreed with his choice of ice cream during our 2nd tour" Zayn said after thinking for a second.

"Bro, why can you not fucking shut up, you always mess up everything. Creeeep" his thoughts bickered him and he cursed himself for speaking up.

He looked up and saw Liam smiling gratefully at him and he let go of his thoughts as they slowly died down, maybe he can still do this.

"Okayyyy, I think we should continue this chat tomorrow" Louis said lazily rubbing his eyes.

"Aw, miss us already?" niall laughingly mocked him.

"Oh shut up,I want this call to end so I can make out with my hazza and-" he spoke smiling proudly.

"You DID NOT HAVE TO TELL US THAT!" Liam interrupted him before he could say anything else and smacked his face with his hand.

Harry looked down as a blush crept to his cheeks.

"Well Niall was getting the wrong idea" Louis shrugged.

"Okay,I have to go do something too, text me the time for tomorrow" zayn told while yawning.

"Okay I will text you" Liam speed-talked.

"Look who's excited" Louis mocked Liam, rolling his eyes.

"I will deal with you later tommo,bye zayn" Liam waved his hand, blushing slightly.

"Bye zaynie, see you tomorrow" Harry said lighting up.

"Bye from me, bye from my crunch chips" Niall said stuffing his face with crunch chips.

"Bye mate" Louis said gently.

"Yes bye everyone and enjoy Loueh and harry"he smirked and quickly disconnected.

"I am glad he was here boo" harry said looking up at Louis and he cuddled deeper into his lap.

"Okay so bye harrreeeeh and louis, do what you want to" Liam said interrupting their cute moment.

"Don't forget to send some picture guys,I need it for my album" Niall said quickly before liam ended the call.

~

"MOM"

"Yes dear, why so loud again?" Caroline mom entered her room while she was lying, leaning on her elbows.

"They just shared a tweet and a post for a thank you, do you think they met up or something to celebrate" she asked afraid that she might be wrong.

"I don't think they would have met up because of the lockdown" her mom replied.

Caroline groaned burying her face in her palms.

Her mom continued,"But they might have called each other,a conference probably".

Caroline's ears perked up but she said in realisation,"How would you know?"

"Of course they would have, why wouldn't they. If they didn't then we don't have to know that, we can still believe they did" her mom winked and Caroline chuckled.

"You are ridiculous, mom. I love you"

"I love you too" her mom said hugging Caroline.

"And you might be right, we never know" she chuckled again hugging her mom tightly.

"Oh, I know everything" she said walking out of the room not realising that she was right.

~

Hope forever tells us that tomorrow will be better.
~Richard Daly

This was long but fun🤭

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

13.9K 492 30
Niall's alive, but still broken. Not to mention shipped off to a rehab center. Louis is in a coma, maybe to never wake up again. Zayn start having pr...
41.8K 1K 55
It's the year 2020 and One Direction is still on hiatus, but their contract with Modest!Management ended. Larry can finally come out and Louis and Ha...
4.6K 91 10
Louis wanted what was best for Harry. He always did. But what happens when they reconnect 5 years later? Will Harry forgive him? Or has he moved on? ...
48.1K 990 40
The world truly seems to be against Louis Tomlinson. After leaving one direction his life seemed to go to shit. Any thing that could go wrong has. At...