Angel and her Demons.

By milee1993

Angel has spent years fighting for her safety, sanity and her survival, running from an abusive father. What... More

Foreword.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.

Chapter 54.

77 9 8
By milee1993

Nice to meet you, Freddie...

*Angel's P.O.V.*

I'm sat on one of the chairs in our room watching Dylan float around packing his suitcase and for the first time in a while I'm frightened.

The last few days have been a blissful whirlwind, We've been in our own little bubble. Everyone was ecstatic when we arrived home and told them our news.

Now it's time for Dylan and pops to set off for America. The pit in my stomach is now a gaping hole and I really can't help myself from panicking at every opportunity.

"Darlin' can you pass my powerbank over please?"

"Yeah..."

"Angel what are you anxious about? Talk to me."

"It's just this will be the first time we will be apart and I'm scared. I know it's business but that doesn't give me any comfort. In fact it freaks me out more. I don't want either of you to get hurt."

"Darlin' I assure you this trip is going to be a quick meeting about expanding our reach further. To give us an opportunity to build a relationship with another family. I wouldn't do anything reckless now...I have a glorious fiance at home awaiting my return."

"Yes you do." He winks at me as I reply.

"I promise you I will be back and eager to rip your knickers off with my teeth on Saturday."

"Ok then..." I walk over to him and place my hand on his cheek, "I love you..."

"Forever." He kisses my forehead.

I let go of his face and he closes up his case, placing it by our door ready to leave.

A knock on the door tells me it's time.

"Son, are you ready?"

"Yeah pops come in."

The door opens and James enters. He looks to me smiling, he comes over to me and hugs me tight.

"We are going to be alright Angel. I promise."

I whisper to him, "Please don't leave me, make sure you both come back ok..."

"Sweetheart please don't worry."

"I'll try."

Dylan picks up his case and throwing his bag across his shoulders he makes his way upstairs. Pops and I follow behind him.

"Ready to get to the hangar?" Damon shouts out from the hallway.

"Coming!"

Dylan looks towards me and holds out his hand. I wrap my arm round his and tightly intertwine my fingers, not wanting to let him go. As we walk towards Damon he is playing with his phone, typing away vigorously.

"Everything ok there D?"

"Yeah, just sorting some stuff out."

He makes his way to the garage with us following behind.

"Got everything?"

"Yeah. Let's go."

I mumble, "Yes, before I handcuff Dylan and I together and swallow the key..."

"I always have a spare darlin'." He smirks.

"Arsehole." I retort.

"But I'm your arsehole."

"Get in the fucking car before I break down." I hiss.

I know it's business and I'm acting shitty but him leaving has stirred up something inside me that I can't dismiss.

My mind feels like it is going at a thousand miles per hour and it won't slow down.

I'm terrified that something will happen to them, that they will leave me...

Alone.

__________

As we are driving to the hangar Dylan rubs his thumb over my palm, calming my shattered nerves.

I only notice then that my thigh is jumping up and down frantically, ankle shaking and I'm biting down so hard on my lip it will probably bruise.

"Look at me darlin', You'll be safe, we will be safe, Ty and D will be with you at the house till we get back. No one will hurt you or us. I will make sure that I come back to you."

I whisper as tears roll down my cheeks, "I know..."

"We're here." Damon announces from the front.

The car pulls in and I feel bile rising up my throat. It's time. Stopping a few meters away from the jet we all exit the car, being greeted by the pilot and crew.

"James! Great to see you again sir and would you look at the lads! Bloody hell, how good your genes are."

He shakes James's hand and they give each other a pat on the back. He then walks over to Damon giving him the same.

Turning towards me he holds out his hand.

"Pleasure to meet you miss. I'm Henry. The Donnelly's one and only captain of the sky." He chuckles.

"Nice to meet you Henry, my name is Angel and I'm..." I get interrupted by Dylan and his killer grin.

"My fiance, soon to be wife..." He kisses my forehead, Staking his claim.

Dylan glances over to the cabin crew as he hugs Henry.

He whispers something to Henry, pulling away he looks frustrated.

"Well aren't you lucky Dylan, finally found someone to tame you."

"Now now Henry..." James replies.

Ok...

What the fuck was that?

Dylan wraps his arm around me and pulls us away from the group.

"Don't be mad but one of the crew is from my past."

"That's what that was about then. Dylan, I'm not angry. I trust you."

"I can get someone else to cover..."

"No. Don't do that. Just make sure she knows she won't ever touch you again."

"Never darlin'. All this," he gestures up and down his body "that's all and only yours."

"Better fucking be."

He bites my bottom lip and sucks it gently. I open up to him savouring his signature taste. Sweet and cool mint. Mmm.

"Shit, we better stop otherwise I will need to take you in the jet with me."

"I'd like that..."

"You really shouldn't tease a Demon you know..." he smacks my arse and walks back towards the group.

"Ready to say goodbye son?"

"Yeah pops."

Dylan gives D a hug and tells him to look after me.

"Be safe."

"Always bro."

James kisses Damon's head and says his goodbyes.

"I'll see you soon my love."

Our kiss intensifies as Dylan dips me. The world just melts away and it's just us two.

Looking into his eyes, I telepathically tell him how much he means to me.

"I love you. I can't wait till you're back with me."

"I love you too...Mrs.Donnelly."

"Fucker..." I giggle.

James and the crew have boarded the jet waiting for Dylan. One last kiss and he's walking up the stairs. At the doorway he turns back to me.

"I LOVE YOU ANGEL!"

I blow him a kiss and feel Damon's arm around my shoulder.

"Ready to head home?"

I manage to nod as the planes door locks.

Dylan is looking out the window and gives me a wink.

Stay safe handsome...Please.

_________

*Dylan's P.O.V.*

Fuck that was harder than expected. I sit down and watch as Damon opens the car door for her and she gets in not taking her eyes off mine.

They drive off minutes later.

"You alright son?"

"Not one single bit. My heart just left the hangar."

"Settle in and we can go over the files. When we arrive we'll have a few hours to refresh and get ready to meet Raquel and Vincenzo."

"Do you think we should of had a day to get over our jet lag?"

"Probably but the sooner we meet them the sooner we talk to Freddie and then you'll be back with Angel."

"Can't wait. God I hope he isn't like Micky, pops."

"Me too."

_________

After a exhausting nearly 11 hour flight, we arrived at the private runway with an awaiting car for us. The drive to the hotel was quick and we were checked in within half hour of landing.

"Vegas baby..." Pops chuckles. "Your ma fucking loved this place..."

"I hope to bring Angel here soon. If everything goes well we will probably travel back and forth. I guess she'll want to be with her family..."

"Don't do that son. Why say it like that? She loves being with us. I'm sure having her brother won't change anything. So you travel more what's the big issue with that? You'll see more of the world and spend precious moments together."

"You're right...I just feel a little apprehensive. What if she decides that maybe her brother is more important then us? Needing to be with him to connect and get to know each other?"

"How about you stop looking at all the possible negatives. What if Freddie wants to come back to the UK for a while?"

"Do you think so?"

"I do. Angel has only just got settled in a safe place, do you really think she will want to uproot her life for uncertainty?"

I smile at him, knowing he is right.

As always.

"Let's get changed for tonight, have a shower and pull yourself together, you need to be in a good, clear headspace for this."

We open up our mini bar and grab a few drinks to calm my nerves.

An hour later we're making our way down to the restaurant, hoping to catch Raquel and Vincenzo for their evening meal.

"They're here son..."

"Showtime..."

They are seated and quickly served, the staff clearly knowing who they are. Treated with the utmost respect. A few tables around them have their guards on. Surveiling the area, looking for any problems.

This may be a little harder than I thought.

Fuck it.

I walk up to their table with pops following. This is it.

"Mr and Mrs Garcia?"

The guards stand up and pull out their guns.

"Woah, calm the fuck down and by the way if you continue pointing your guns toward me I won't hold back from fucking you all up. Mrs. Garcia...Raquel, my name is Dylan Donnelly and this is my father James, I'm here on behalf of Angelica O'Connor. Please give me a chance to explain."

"Put them down boys. I don't want bloodshed over my dinner." She gestures for us to join them.

"Thank you. I'm sorry to intrude on your meal but the matter I came here for is urgent. Please have your people run a check on me, they will give you all the information you need. I am engaged to Angel, I'm here to discuss Freddie. I understand you left Micky after you found out about Scarlett."

Vincenzo looks furious "Don't mention that cunts name to my wife."

"He is dead. Angel killed him. He had killed Scarlett when Angel was 6. He had been abusing both of them. Angel suffered her whole life at his hands. We found out about Freddie, she never knew about him or you for that matter. Raquel please, please give me a chance."

"He killed Scarlett?"

"Yes ma'am. He had her murdered and got away with it. He would beat Angel black and blue. I had to come here to meet Freddie before she ever did. I can't let her get hurt again. She doesn't deserve to be hurt by her family anymore."

"I didn't leave him because he got Scarlett pregnant, I left him because he tried to strangle me while I was holding my son."

"Wow. I'm sorry Raquel."

"You have nothing to be sorry for. That man ruined people. He had nothing worthy in him. He was scum. I was lucky enough to get away." She turns to her husband and cups his cheek. "And found my true love."

"Freddie is my son, He is brave and strong. Kind and resilient. He is nothing like that waste of air. He is a Garcia through and through." Vincenzo looks straight into my eyes with dominance and anger.

"Vinnie, hunny it's ok. You are his father, you are our saving grace."

"I mean no disrespect sir. I don't for one minute expect you to allow me access to your family but I am doing this for my soulmate, she deserves her brother."

After a long conversation and a lengthy explanation Raquel has clearly warmed to me. Vinnie not as much...

"Mum? Dad? Who the fuck is this?"

"Son..."

"What the fuck is going on? Who the fuck is this jumped up action man wannabe?"

"Frederick Garcia! Watch it."

"You have five seconds to tell me who you are before my hand gets a little trigger happy..."

"Stop it right now! Son, I need you to meet these gentlemen."

"My name is Dylan, it's nice to meet you, Freddie..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

498 3 29
Some things are never meant to happen the way that they happen. Some things are not supposed to break the way they break, but we are not in charge of...
121K 4.9K 46
Jo's brothers are his world. He's spent his entire life sacrificing everything to give them the life he's never had. Having battled through a horrifi...
1.8K 573 20
Maria, A sheltered little angel,life changes for her when she loses her father at the age of nine. Life at home gets hard as both her and her mother...
Runners By Lbooks01

Teen Fiction

5.7K 103 32
They balance each-other out. One the calm, the other the storm. Except when they don't. Except when she loses it and makes the place burn...literally...