Honey (BxB)

By _m00ncake_

"Hmm... You taste sweet.....like honey." Cover designed by: @querencia_Star More

Prologue
🌈✨ Character aesthetics ✨🌈
🎶✨Playlist ✨🎶
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
1k!!!!
~41~
~42~
~43~
~44~
~45~
~46~
~47~
~48~
~49~
~50~
~51~
~52~
~53~
~54~
~55~
~56~
Tag 😝
~57~
~58~
~59~
~60~
~61~
~62~
~63~
~64~
~65~
~66~
~67~
~68~
~69~
~70~
~71~
~72~
~73~
~74~
~75~
~76~
~77~
~78~
~79~
~80~
~81~
~82~
~83~
~84~
~85~
~86~
~87~
~89~
~90~
~91~
~92~
~93~
~94~
~95~
~96~
~97~
~98~
~99~
~100~
~101~
~102~
~103~
~104~
~105~
~106~
~107~
~108~
~109~
~110~
~111~
~112~
~113~
~114~
~115~
~116~
~117~
~118~
Epilogue
Question&Answers
Bonus Chapter - 1
Character Tweets
Bonus chapter 2 - Halloween special 👻🎃(part 1)
Bonus Chapter 3- Halloween special 👻🎃 (part 2)

~88~

28.8K 1K 766
By _m00ncake_

Before we start we need to clear somethings about  chapter 87. What Jake did in that chapter wasn't right. Even if he was drugged and didn't know what he was doing. I'm not supporting any of his actions. So if these kinds of things happen to you in real life don't think it's normal or okay. Not everyone should be or will be forgiving as Dylan.

Now, enjoy the next chap :)

Jake 

I stirred from the feeling of something touching my eyebrows. I tried to open my eyes but quickly closed them because of the blinding light. 

My head pounded, sharp and heavy as I tried to set myself up. I didn't open my eyes immediately, giving them some time to get accustomed to the light. My throat felt dry as I tried to speak to whoever was beside me. 

"W-Water..." I croaked out, my voice sounding hoarse. 

I felt something shift on the bed but I was too tired to open my eyes. Soon someone grabbed my hand and placed a glass of water in it. After gulping the liquid down immediately, I sighed and leaned back on the headboard. The headache is killing me....

I rubbed my face and slowly opened my eyes, squinting them because of the light. My eyes traveled to the figure sitting next to me, blinking a few times, I focused on the person till my vision became clear. 

Dylan? 

The blonde boy shyly smiled at me before looking down. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Dylan sat there clutching the white bedsheet close to his chest, his face flushed and hair disheveled as he fiddled with his fingers. There were dark purple marks on his neck and collar bone, and he seems to be naked underneath the covers. 

"D-Dylan?" I asked to confirm that I wasn't having a dream or anything. 

He looked up when he heard me call his name. "H-Hi, are y-you alright now?" 

This isn't a dream........

Oh god…

I looked down at myself, I was only wearing my boxers.....

Did we have sex yesterday?

"What happened yesterday?" I asked quickly, making Dylan pause. 

He gripped the sheets looking down, "Y-You don't r-remember?" He stuttered out, his voice barely above a whisper. 

"No, I......I don't remember half the things that happened yesterday." I tugged at my hair. I remember breaking up with Aleesha and her begging me to not leave her. I can't really remember anything after that. 

"Y-Yesterday.........umm....I..... W-We d-did it." Dylan stuttered out, causing my eyes to widen. 

No…

No way…

That's not possible... 

I'm.... I'm not gay... 

I'm not even attracted to Dylan like that... 

"No...," I said, gripping my hair. 

"W-What?" Dylan paled when he heard my words. 

"I-I'm not gay, Dylan.... This can't happen.... That was a mistake..." I said as I moved the covers off of me. I quickly got out of bed, trying to find my clothes. 

Dylan shuffled close to the edge trying to stop me but I didn't look at him. "J-Jake....W-Where are you g-going?" He shakily questioned as I put on my jeans.

I looked at the boy on my bed who was on the verge of crying. 

I need to get away... 

This is too much to take in a day.....

The breakup..... Sex with a man.....

Everything is messing me up....

"I'm going for a walk. I need to get away," I said, picking up a shirt from my closet. 

"Jake, w-wait. We n-need to talk about y-yesterday," 

"Dylan, I'm sorry.... It was a mistake... I don't even remember what I did..... I don't want to talk about it right now... My head is pounding, I can't think straight... I need some time alone." I said as I rubbed my temples. 

I watched as Dylan's tears fell. Why is he crying? It's just sex. 

Dylan stumbled out of the bed, wrapping the sheets around his body only exposing his collar bone littered with purple marks. 

That's a lot of marks... 

Did I give him that? 

Shit! I can't remember a thing!

"Jake, Please d-don't go... I.....I n-need to tell y-you s-something.... I-"

"Dylan, please.... We'll talk about this later.... I feel so messed up right now..... and you don't have to worry, I don't feel even a little bit of attraction towards you.. It was just sex.... We'll forget about it after some time," I cut him off and loosened his grip on my arm. 

I saw him looking at me wide-eyed before I turned away from him. 

Dylan tried to follow me but soon I heard a hiss and thud behind me. I turned around to see him on the floor, clutching his backside. 

I fought a frown as I looked at him. What's wrong with him? If it was any other day, I would help him and ask him if he was okay but not today. 

Now, I just want to escape from here. I want to go out and calm myself down. I feel like I'm gonna go crazy.... 

I took a final look at Dylan who was still on the floor looking down at his lap. Sighing, I took my coat and walked out of the room.

.

.

.

.

.

I wanted to drink some beer and get wasted but drinking beer the first thing in the morning with a headache didn't seem so good to me, so I opted for a cup of coffee. 

I stayed in the coffee shop for almost an hour, just blankly staring out at the window. I know I need to go back... 

I need to talk to him... and properly apologize to him. 

I don't know what happened yesterday but I'll apologize for everything that happened because I didn't want any of them to happen in the first place. 

I lazily got up and paid for the coffee before setting off to my home. My steps lacked energy as I was still disturbed about everything that was happening in my life. 

.

.

.

I was met with dead silence when I opened the door to my house. Dylan was nowhere to be seen. 

Did he leave? 

I looked around everywhere and saw no sign of him. I went to my bedroom to see if he was in the bathroom but there was nothing. 

Rubbing my temples, I sat down on my bed. Why did he leave? Was I too rude to him? Maybe I should call him...

I looked around the room for my phone but something else caught my attention. Something red on the bed sheets. 

I crawled into the center of the bed to inspect the red dots on it. 

What is–

Is this blood? 

Whose blood is it?

I checked myself. I was perfectly fine and had no injuries on me, so it's obvious that it was not my blood. 

Is that... Is that Dylan's? 

Is he–Oh no! 

He-he was a v-virgin? 

Shit! 

Oh my god, did I hurt him yesterday?!

Was that the reason he fell? 

Everything was starting to connect and I felt more and more messed up as the time passed. 

I should call him.....I should call him and apologize... 

I looked for my phone and found it on my bedside table. I quickly took it to call him but something under it caught my attention. 

There was a small piece of white paper which had something written on it in messy handwriting. I gulped as I read the note. 

"I'm sorry.... Please don't hate me"

Fuck!

I hurriedly opened my phone to see thirty missed calls from Tristan. I called back and he immediately picked up. 

"Jake, what the heck did you do to Dylan!? "

"I fucked up,"

____

I know y'all hate me for this  ‹•.•› but this is necessary for the story. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

716K 45.1K 51
I want changbin to notice me and tell me I'm pretty - lix ___ rankings ; #2 in seochangbin - 070718 #2 in binnielix - 070718 #4 in soft - 070718 #30...
7.3K 17 191
▶Warning Display Of Sexual Content and Violence With Strong language Spelling errors And sensitive Topics like suicidal thoughts and actions please i...
220K 6.5K 40
Next volume, you know how it goes.
1.3K 16 9
This is mostly for fun, so might not be updated a lot Includes: - Fluff (1) - Angst (3) - Other (1) :]