cold love desire|taekook ff

By Snugglemuggle

both were as cold as ice,both could burn as fire...but both were just a piece of glass taehyung,a guy who did... More

-character interview (synopsis)
1:drunken night
2:familiar face
3:accidentally art
4:meeting us
5:he was here
6:swollen heart
7:i'm not okay
8:broken pin
9:his sister abomination
10:tiny truth
11:cold gaze
12:intertwined scene
14:trust issue
15:exhibition mess
16:full concern
17:my responsibility
18:see yourself
19:i'm awake
20:his lifeline
21:trap in between
22:chose in between
23:tears in between
24:tormentful contact
25:we're done
26:surviving after
27:unlike happiness
28:problems unsolved
29:left hanging
30:once loved(end)

13:stop the time

988 45 7
By Snugglemuggle

"wish to stop the time,as any second goes by roughly"
-

no one pov
how unpredictable is that the earth was so big and deep but at the end we kept looking and seeing the same person all over again? it sounds like we're only living under a huge maze and found nothing but the runner of the game.

somehow,we kept repeating the same act identically.we wanted to get lost somewhere out there just to meet the supposed stranger whom felt like our lights in this tiredness of world.we always lead our way towards the same spot on road to be save by the special reason to survive in ritual death.

however,maze could change,so does the people inside.where a guy goes all night long searching for the same bunny like boy with a black raven hair,he found nome of them in the typical big city park.

but stopping the time wouldn't create
a new memories long...

the brunette wished to stop the time that passed so quickly,and stopped the emotions and personality to change so fast like a light coming through before the thunder.but he knew,he didn't have the power to do anything but hope...

story time...
it was by now 6:30 pm,which was the time a young brunette would go to his usual work as a bartender in the nightclub.sure his father's debts was done in a smooth talk and paid with taehyung,however he really didn't want to face his sister much and answered a horrible expected questions.

after the sad yet adorable conversation and explanation with the older,the younger seemed to be more happier and jimin could see that clearly like a crystal when jungkook walked inside through the back door just after taehyung dropped him off and headed somewhere to pick up something he didn't point to detail.

he looked much cuter and softer towards him when he asked about the younger's well being just now,making him felt at ease. "i'm glad you're okay now with that kim taehyung guy,your story sounds shit kook" jimin said after buttoning the last from the bottom to the top while sitting down inside the changing room for the workers.

jungkook sighed and smiled softly,which could make everybody's heart fluttering in cuteness and adoration. "yeah thank you so much that you stay with me hyung,i-i appreciate everything and i'm sorry i didn't show it that much unlike you" and somehow bowed a little from the head.

jimin chuckled and ruffled jungkook's hair and replied "don't be so formal towards me now kook,we're friend remember?" as he felt uncomfortable by the gesture the younger just did per usual.jungkook smiled yet again and nodded,feeling fine to be more friendlier to his new yet old friended hyung.

jimin suddenly thought about something, or more like someone in particular.he turned back around and faced jungkook before saying "jungkook there's someone wanting to meet you,go check him out at the counter bar,he had wait for hours"

-

jungkook found himself stopped between his hurried steps seeing the guy sitting in front of him right now in reality.he couldn't believe that he was here,with him right now after all these 5 years passed. and sure one thing he could felt was,thankful.

"hy-hyung,h-how,why?" those were the only words came out of his shocked mind.the other just chuckled and stood up,walking slowly towards the shorter little one and embracing him with a very long lasting hug. "i'm here,because i miss you so much kookie" jin whispered between their comfortable warmth sharing session.

jungkook just giggled and moved away from jin's broad shoulder while saying "i miss you so much too hyung,so much"

they shared small conversation like how's life after being apart and so did they share about their own well being in the moment after everything so calm as jimin just insisted the younger to sit and let him do all the work and drinks,plus tonight wasn't as busy as the usual weekend.

"so jungkook,after your father took you away from the orphanage,your life sure is the best right?" seokjin suddenly blurted a sensitive yet hard question for jungkook to answer truthfully.

jungkook knew jin always cared for him in that shitty dorm he was placed for almost three months before his father took him back afterwards.his hyung was like a father figure for the little one and everything he did such as feeding him,cuddling with him or even caressing his hair,jungkook sure couldn't ask for a better affection because this,was like his first time thing out of all.

jungkook let out a shaky sighed and nodded his head. "y-yeah hyung,but he-he passed away long time ago" and it came out as a whimpering sound,almost whispering for it to never come out again.

"i'm sorry jungkook,i-i didn't know about it" jin replied and the brunette looked up shaking his head,as the lies dragged down in his heart in beneath the smile he cracked by now. "it's okay,i still have you now and i'm super grateful for everything"he replied back.

"but why now hyung,why did you find me now?we surely talked through messages but why?" jungkook asked.don't mind him honestly,he was truly confused as to why the older searched for him in the middle of his life,but he just felt happier knowing the older did want to meet him again and showered jungkook with long gone hugs.

jin sighed and battling himself for a moment,before replying "i actually had something to tell you,about jisoo"

the name rang in the younger's mind,he surely heard it somewhere before but the place,the time,the date was not in the notes of his. "i-i forgot whom she was,sorry but what happened to her?"jungkook asked started by the sudden name.

"she was the owner of our orphanage jungkook,do you remember that?"

finally,the younger could remember whom she was after the bit details displayed.kim jisoo...

"ouh noona! what's wrong with her? is she okay?i miss her so much!" now jin kept his mouth in silence.he didn't knew how to say the important towards jungkook who was smiling sweetly,with big doe eyes and bunny teeth on view that could make anyone melted down in cuteness.

"she-she passed away jungkook,because of your father mr.jeon"...

-

taehyung stopped and got out of the car respectively.he entered the big building in front of him slowly with every steps he took while holding an envelope with coloured brownish cream.

he knocked on the door and was greeted with his personal lawyer,jennie with a big smile.she bowed down and waved towards the younger to it down on the couch,pursuing to discuss what's coming up.

"so jennie,why are you asking me to meet here? is it something important?" taehyung asked as he plopped down on the soft mattress softly unbuttoning his black jewel suit.

jennie made a pop sound and looked around,meeting the other's eye "yes and it was about jungkook"she said bringing the younger's unbothered mind to hear about the main part of the conversation.

"what about him?"
"kim seokjin was my best friend on high school and it looked like he went there to meet jungkook"

taehyung titled his head side by side in confusion.kim seokjin meeting jeon jungkook? doesn't that sound a little weird and not understandable to hear at this kind of hour?

"how do they know each other? why hyung met kook,jennie i don't understand anything at all!"

jennie sighed and fidgeting with her fingers,scared to tell the truth she discovered for the first time after so many lies coming through.and most importantly,she was afraid to utter a word towards the young male in front of her.

"jin hyung decided to tell jungkook about their owner at the orphanage,she recently passed away in an accident,more like getting stab in detail,i asked him about it"
"okay then? doesn't it sounds good that jin hyung talked to jungkook about that?,and why are you asking me to bring this again"

taehyung asked as he pointed out towards the envelope forgotten for quite a while.jennie sighed and took it from the table top and opened it back showing lots of white pages with black inked, personating lots of words and accused.

she picked it up and shoved it back on the table. "look at this,all of this could be the evidences back to put someone in jail"she spoke up after a silent of distressed.

"what the heck are you even saying?"
"the owner is your mom,mrs kim jisoo, jungkook's father was the caused of her
death the second time for your parent"

and at the same time,both the young protagonist froze in fear.one of them felt the anger building,one of them felt fear burning down his throat...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 7.6K 37
Sometimes the truth is best left untold.... Or is it not? Find it out with fearless and handsome idol Jeon Jungkook who when decides to unveil the ma...
410K 12.3K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
14.4K 831 28
Sometimes there's a reason when something happens... Sometimes there's a purpose what someone chooses... Arcane: understood by few; Where Kim Taehyun...
92.9K 4.9K 11
━━━☞ 𝘢 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 ...