"Mom, I'm coming home tonight, I have a plus one guest, please prepare more food," said Jeongguk, using his most nonchalant voice. Taehyung on his right was covering his mouth with both of his hands, trying to suppress his laughter. They were on a KTX train returning to Busan to pay a surprise visit to his family.

"Huh? Plus one? L-like... a business partner? Is Namjoon visiting? I'm gonna get him-"

"No mom, plus one as in a boyfriend."

There was silence on the other side of the phone, exactly ten seconds before Mrs Jeon talks again. "Oh great!" forced enthusiasm with doubt undertones "I'm so happy for you baby!" not exactly, she's hella confused "You...haven't mentioned anything about him?" she's trying to pry-

"Oh, well, we wanted to wait till things were official, you know. Actually, I'm going to move out next month. I'll be renting a house with him, near the beach probably."

"You- What?" In Jeongguk's twenty-something years of age, he has never seen or heard his mother being perplexed or rendered speechless. That woman is always calm and collected, which is why Jeongguk really wants to giggle now.

"Yes mom, we are very excited, he's been dying to meet you guys. I can't wait till you see him, you're gonna love him." He's not lying to his mother, he already knows his mother loves Taehyung.

"Um. Okaaaaaay." Mrs Jeon dragged out the okay like she doesn't know what else to say. "How long have you guys been together?" she asked cautiously.

"Oh, we met five days ago, we hit it off immediately and we just felt this connection- I want to spend the rest of my life with him." Jeongguk was positively sure his mom was gonna have a stroke at this point, but then he's not lying, he did reunite with Taehyung three days ago, and he does want to stay with him forever.

Mrs Jeon ended the call hurriedly, saying she has to call Mr Jeon to get some groceries (a lie because Jeongguk's mother would never trust his father for this job). His prank so far is successful and he cannot wait for their reactions. Next to him, Taehyung had stopped giggling. He threaded their fingers together, thumb lightly brushing over his knuckles. "You really want to spend the rest of your life with me?" Jeongguk hummed softly, turning around to see if any passengers were staring before slyly kissing Taehyung's soft shy smile away.

(The reunion went a little like this. The moment the doorbell rang everyone and Yeontan rushed to the door. Jeongguk hasn't shown interest in anyone since Taehyung left, so the two parents were very anxious and concerned, while Jaegguk was genuinely curious. As soon as the door opened and Taehyung peaked behind Jeongguk, everyone screamed and cried. There was a giant cuddling session with Yeontan barking happily at their feet, and Mrs Jeon was still sobbing quietly even when they were starting dinner. Jeongguk teared up a bit too. Everyone was over the moon)

🎄

It was Jungkook and Taehyung's first Christmas together.

Taehyung was told that Christmas was Jungkook's favourite holiday, so he was very excited to spoil his boyfriend with kisses and gifts. They agreed on not doing Christmas shopping together because they wanted to surprise each other, so Taehyung went shopping with Mrs Jeon. He has earned a few bucks by working hard to make some handmade pieces of jewellery and tapestry to sell at the market on weekends with Jeongguk, he saved up enough money to buy the thing that Taehyung knows his boyfriend loves. (he could just use the money Jeongguk gave him, Jeongguk told him he could use all his money in the bank account without asking, but he didn't because he wanted it to be his own hard-earned money to make the gift more special)

They are living together in a small house near the beach, where Taehyung can go out to the balcony every morning to bathe in the fresh sea breeze and the smell of the ocean. Jeongguk and Taehyung decorated the house together, the former putting together IKEA furniture while the latter took the painting job. Their small house is a pretty light blue on the outside, and the walls of their living room had become a big canvas for both of them, painting masterpieces after masterpieces. They ordered a king-size bed for their bedroom since Taehyung loves to roll around the bed and a bigger bed means more space for adult bedroom activities. Jeongguk would indulge him with anything so they ended up getting several sets of blue and white bedsheets and a set of Iron Man bed sheets, which Taehyung secretly ordered for him in hopes of surprising his boyfriend, and when it got delivered to their house, Jeongguk could not believe his eyes, he was this close to telling Taehyung that he is not at the age of getting Iron Man bed sheets (and who the hell makes king-sized Iron Man bed sheets anyways???), but one look at Taehyung's delighted face when he unpacked the bedsheets had him swallow down all the complaints. (He made a mental note to never have sex when they are using the Iron Man bed sheets, he tried it once, and it wasn't a very good experience when Tony Stark's face is right next to Taehyung's when he is fucking him)