what do they got

**kiss kiss bang bang** ;)

The drive was about half an hour, since the area they live in is a bit remote as well. The Planetarium and Astronomical Observatory at Busan National Science Museum is located on the top of a mountain, not a very tall one, but high enough for the temperature to drop by a few degrees and is away from the city noises. The observatory was, of course, closed since it was so late, but outside of the museum there is a large grassfield which was a designated camping spot. Families and couples camp here when there are major events like meteor showers or eclipses. Since it was an ordinary day, there weren't a lot of tents on the field. Usually people come here before the sun sets, so they can build their tents before it gets dark. But since Jeongguk had suggested this trip out of a whim, they must build the tent under flashlights.

Luckily, Jeongguk is good at everything he does, and he was also a boy scout when he was younger. He once got awarded the "Fastest Camp-builder Award" when he was eight. Building a two person tent for him was very easy, and he also had Taehyung holding the flashlight for him. Taehyung asked simple questions like how does the tent work, why did they need a tent, etc, nothing too serious or inappropriate. Jeongguk finished the tent within fifteen minutes, and settled down very quickly, pulling out the mats and laying the sleeping bags inside the tent. He gave Taehyung the snacks, since the older one was already complaining about an empty stomach.

Jeongguk had asked Taehyung to not look upon the sky when he was building the tent. He wanted Taehyung to experience it for the first time when all the lights are off, without any noise or distractions. After he finished settling down. He asked Taehyung to lie down on the grass, eyes closed.

"Don't open them just yet, let me put away the flashlight and my phone first," Jeongguk hurriedly shoves them in his now-empty backpack, and quickly lied down next to Taehyung. They were lying just outside of their tent. When Jeongguk lied down, he thought he lied too close to Taehyung. Their arms were touching, and if Jeongguk's hand moved a millimeter, his fingers would touch Taehyung's. The thought sent a shiver down his spine.

"Okay, you can open your eyes now, Tae." Jeongguk's eyes never left Taehyung's face. He saw the older's eyelashes flutter before he opened them, and the moment he saw the sky, Taehyung's eyes grew into saucers in an instant. His mouth was wide open, and those pink lips look so inviting Jeongguk had to bite on his own to prevent himself from doing something stupid. Taehyung's cheeks were tinted red, the results of the harsh winds and low temperature. But the merman showed no signs of being cold. His eyes were full of wonder and sparkles, the way it gleams when he looked at the starry sky, there was nothing better than the feeling of knowing that he helped Taehyung achieve one of his lifelong dreams.

"Oh my... it's the hunter, Orion, I see it, it's so pretty, it feels closer when up here," Taehyung raised one of his hands, trying to touch the stars in the sky. "Gguk, this is amazing, did you plan this for me?"

Jeongguk could not contain the smile on his face. "Yeah, I remember you mention you've always loved stargazing, so..." Jeongguk tried to shrug it off nonchalantly, hiding the fact that he had blushed so hard alone in his room when he thought about kissing Taehyung under the stars for the first time.

"Jeongguk, how do people watch the stars if they have bad eyes?" That was a very unexpected question.

"They use the telescope I guess?"

"Jeonggukkie, do you know the story behind the Orion constellation? My grandpa told me that Orion was a strong hunter in Greek mythology, I don't know if you've been to Greece before, but the Meditarranean is a really hot area! Vacation-wise it is amazing! But too hot for my liking... where was I? Ah, yes, Orion was a strong hunter, and his nemesis was a Scorpius, that's why you can never see Orion with Scorpio together in the sky!" Taehyung was rambling happily, spilling out astronomy facts here and there, "I wonder if we could see Taurus today, it should be present in January, but seeing Orion is enough for me!"