you got to hear it

D-4 (also known as Jaegukkie x Taehyungie xoxo 4eva day)

Taehyung knew Jaegguk would be excited, but not this excited. After a very quiet drive from their campsite back home, Jeongguk did not say anything, he looked exhausted and drained, at one point he looked like he was gonna shut his eyes and fall asleep immediately. Taehyung did not ask what happened, because Jeongguk was not in his usual cheerful mood, so Taehyung did not bother. Their morning had not been awkward, because Jeongguk was too sleepy to be awkward. His alarm woke them up at 8, and they dragged their tired bodies and a half-folded tent back to the car. If Jeongguk had been less sleepy, he probably would have blushed like a tomato and stare at Taehyung's lips for far too long, so, in some way, he was actually grateful he did not get much sleep last night due to overthinking.

When they arrived at the Jeon residence, they saw a tiny kid on the doorsteps, hugging himself in a thick winter coat, with Mrs Jeon's head poking out from the door. Jaegguk noticed his brother's car and immediately ran towards it, ignoring Mrs Jeon's words.

"Hyung! Hyung! Taetae hyung! Let's go play! Come on!" Before he knew it, Jaegguk was already pulling him out of the car, with a very annoyed Jeongguk trailing behind them.

"Jeon Jaegguk I swear to God I will fucking kill you if you broke the door handle." Jaegguk did not listen to him, skipping along Taehyung excitedly to the house, and urged the older boy to take a bath.

"Come on! Mom said we can leave immediately after your shower!" Jaegguk was jumping up and down, tugging Taehyung's sleeve persistently.

Mrs Jeon sighed deeply, "He woke up at six and started packing his bags, told him Taehyung-ah would not come back so early, but he insists to wait at the door." Mrs Jeon shakes her head and sighs, clearly frustrated with her son's behavior.

After a quick shower (Jaegguk was yelling outside the bathroom door, trying to make Taehyung shower faster), Taehyung was dragged out of the house without a chance to talk to Jeongguk. Jaegguk shoved a Thomas the Train backpack to him (it initially belonged to Jeongguk). They were wearing matching denim overalls because Jaegguk insisted that they should look like brothers, thus he took Jeongguk's matching overalls with Jaegguk and they looked like two minions. They boarded a bus and sat at the back, Taehyung has never seen Jaegguk so happy. His smile resembles his other brother's, minus the bunny teeth.

"What's got you so excited, Jae? Where are we going?"

Jaegguk grabbed his hand and fling it really hard. "You'll know soon! Sometimes I go there after school with my friends, hyung brought me there a year ago, but he's no fun to play with, he wins everything! I think you will enjoy it!"

Taehyung ruffled Jaegguk's hair. He has always wanted a younger brother. Jaegguk was cute and bright, sometimes clingy and so so so adorable. "That sounds super fun, Jae, thank you for planning this,"

Jaegguk beamed before pulling Taehyung into a tight hug. "Of course! I would do anything for Taetae hyungie! I broke my piggy bank and took out all my pocket money, I will treat you to ice cream and dessert!" Taehyung gasped loudly. He knew how much Jaegguk treasured his pocket money. He once saw Jeongguk bribing Jaegguk into doing his chores for two bucks. He also heard Jaegguk sneaking into Jeongguk's room one night, asking his hyung what he should buy for his crush for Valentines Day. It was super cute, Jeongguk mocking his little brother at first, but then Jaegguk whined a bit, and Jeongguk just patted the space next to him on his bed, and cuddled with Jaegguk, giving him actually useful advice. Taehyung remembers Jeongguk mentioning necklaces, flowers, and chocolates. Jaegguk had told his brother that he could not afford flowers, and he wasn't sure if he could buy chocolates that taste good with the money he saved up since he bought a new tennis racket last month. Taehyung almost cooed out loud at Jaegguk, because that little boy is just too adorable. Not that Taehyung was spying on the brothers, he was just going to get a late-night snack. After he got his snack, he slipped into Jaegguk's room and put in the few coins Mrs Jeon gave him into Jae's piggy bank.