take it from me

this one is for you, thank you my angel. ( OoopsIStoleYourJams

Jeongguk decided that he wouldn't bridal carry Taehyung into his house, as he was sure his parents would cause a huge fuss about it and tease him forever. Instead, he put his arm on Taehyung's shoulder, while Taehyung circled his arm around Jeongguk's waist.

It took Taehyung several minutes to walk from Jeongguk's another baby (his BMW X5) to his house despite the short distance. But Jeongguk could see that he has improved quite a lot now, slowly getting a hold of how walking works.

When Jeongguk presses the doorbell, Taehyung was very intrigued by the little electronic thingy that made such loud noises. So he pressed it repeatedly until someone opened the door.

"Who- Jeongguk? And who might you be mister? Why are you in my sons' clothes?" When Mrs Jeon opened the door, Jeongguk swore he has never seen his mother looking so irritated. But her annoyed expression soon morphed to one with confusion and slight amusement.

"Mom, let us in first, I'll explain later." Mrs Jeon's eyes never the duo as Jeongguk dragged Taehyung across the living room. Taehyung was grinning towards Jeongguk's mother, waving happily while saying "Hello Mrs Jeon, it's nice to meet you!" Before he got roughly thrown over Jeongguk's shoulder when he took the stairs.

"Jeongguk put me down, you idiot! You- oh wait never mind go on I can't walk on these steep strange things."

"Jeongguk I'll call the family down for a meeting you better come down quickly with the boy you hear me?" Jeongguk heard Mrs Jeon shout from downstairs, and he could only shake his head when he thought of the stupid grin that Jaegguk would have on his face.

Jaegguk has a stupid grin plastered on his face.

"Welcome to the third annual family emergency meeting! I am your host Jeong Jaegguk and today we are interrogating Hyung and his boyfriend-"

"Shut up Jae he's not my boyfriend."

"This creature is your brother?"

Jeongguk rolled his eyes. Creature indeed. A creature designed to annoy the fuck out of him.

"Everyone, meet Kim Taehyung. He's the merman Wonho caught last night." The whole table was so silent after Jeongguk dropped the fact bomb on them. Jaegguk's mouth was wide open, while his parents frowned so deep it would make the Marina trench look like a shallow plain.

Sensing the really awkward tension in the room, Jeongguk nudged Taehyung's arm urging him to speak.

"Um. Hi guys! I am Kim Taehyung of the Pacific Clan, High Prince of the court. I can turn my tail into human legs at will, also I can manipulate water to some extent. It's a gift that came from the blue blood. I drenched Jeongguk back in the lab, didn't I Jeonggukie?" Taehyung looked at Jeongguk with a mischievous glint in his eyes, rectangular smile on full display.

"Wow. You drenched Jeongguk? And Hyung didn't kill you? How?" Jaegguk seemed to have put the wrong focus in what Taehyung had said, finding it unfair that his Hyung has favouritism towards the new merman.

"Jaegguk shut up."

"Well, Taehyung-ssi, it's nice to meet you. I hope you've liked the land so far. But forgive me for asking, can you... perhaps turn into a merman for us? You know... to confirm that it's true?" MrJeon smiled a bit tightly, voice gentle, but nevertheless the suspicion in his voice very obvious.