02| PAR-TAY

"let's party and have fun
before we are 80 and crippled"
—————
chapter's aesthetics:
🥀 having fun 🥀

song of the chapter:
🎤 uptown funk 🎤

"I am kinda excited" Eva said as she drove her car to the party venue

"I am kinda excited" Eva said as she drove her car to the party venue. Surprise surprise, it was their first time going to a party.

They pulled up after a twenty minutes drive into a mansion. It was a big mansion, as big as Eva's.

They admired the elaborate designs of the mansion. Clearly, it was done up for the party. According to the gossips, it was the biggest one yet and they would be in for a treat.

"Welcome to the zone!" A random dude they had no idea who that was greeted them. Being polite they waved back and with that, they were in the 'zone'.

"I must admit, it is pretty fun" Brittany yelled over the noise. Eva nodded in agreement. Iris on the other hand was busy looking around, catching the eyes of many men and women.

The bops were having fun together as a group, mingling with different groups of people when they spotted Iris, Brittany and Eva.

They knew who attended their parties. They knew who didn't. And the three happens to fall into the 'didn't' category.

Communicating with their eyes, they headed on over to them. "The hots wait I mean the erm the trio" Jose said, trying to play cool.

They were nicknamed 'The Trio' in school. Since they were always together and in a group of three, everyone just called them the trio.

"Yup that's us" Iris confirmed despite being pretty obvious. They also heard the mistake 'the hots' but didn't think much of it.

As they rarely had a chance to connect and talk, the bops decided why not invite them to have a chat.

"Wanna head upstairs? We can chill and get to know each other?" Xander suggested to which the girls agreed. They knew they meant no harm so why not?

Xander before leaving instructed his trusted guard to keep a close eye on everyone and make sure everything flows smoothly.

"How about let's play truth or dare? Spice things up?" Brittany being the crazy one suggested.

"Sure!" Jose being the other crazy one, agreed. With the spontaneous decision and excitement possessed by their friends, the rest agreed.

Using the 'spin the bottle' method, it first landed on Eva. "Truth" To which Cade asked, "Are you a virgin?" Everyone looked at him like he was crazy. "What?! I was getting to know her"