14| WICKED MINDS

"it's the tea"
————
chapter's aesthetic:
🥀 wicked 🥀

song of the chapter:
🎤 chilling like a villain 🎤

"So, did you find anything at all?" Valerie asked her sister, Victoria

"So, did you find anything at all?" Valerie asked her sister, Victoria. Since Iris and Chase have come forward to ask for assistance, they have been trying to find some sort of clue.

They couldn't wait to find the witch who started this spell in the first place.

"Omg! I think I found something" Victoria exclaimed. "It might not be much but it would help.

"I found the book Mom gave us a few years back and we might have a chance to find ways to trace the witch who casted the spell.

I have not exactly looked through it but we can get them to come back with the book they have with them" She concluded her plan and they went on with it.

"Val!" Victoria called out. "I found a paragraph that might help. Take a look"

The paragraph read:

To reverse this spell, (or find some sort of lead)

You need a chicken feet, seven dead cockroaches and a fish's eyeball. Boil them together and seal it with a cover in a bottle.

Shake it five times, not four, not six, not seven, five.

Then add a sprinkle of dust, depending on their relationship, friends, mother daughter, etc. into the bottle and shake once.

The concoction will then lead the direction to where the witch who casted the spell is.

All this to be done with the two of them there.

"Wow! Let's try it!" Valerie said after reading it.

And so the two siblings followed the spell book, hoping to find some sort of way.

•••

" I found a secret! I found a secret! I found a secret!" Candy chanted to herself happily.

What she didn't realize was the very fact that her two friends had been on her bed the entire time she chanted to herself.

"What is it?" Courtney decided to let her know of their presence, which startled Candy.

She flinched, and muttered out some curse words in a shock.

"What the hell are you guys doing here?!" She exclaimed, her heart pumping fast, not showing any signs of slowing down.