06| I HAVE A BRAIN!!

"i never know what's going on
to be honest"
————
chapter's aesthetics:
🥀 fantasy 🥀

song of the chapter:
🎤 black mamba 🎤

A woman in a cloak knocked on an abandoned house located on the hills

A woman in a cloak knocked on an abandoned house located on the hills. It wasn't far from civilization but it wasn't that near either.

And the door opened. Behind the door stood a woman clad in all black, holding a book.

"Who are you and why are you here" Were the direct and blunt questions from the woman clad in all black.

"Chill. I just need your help" The woman in the cloak replied.

"How do you know me?" Clad in black, the woman asked alarmed. It wasn't a known fact that she, Emerald stayed here.

She had very to a little few friends and all have sworn to never reveal her identity so who could this woman be?

"Through the internet duh" The woman held a very sarcastic yet annoyed tone. "Okay I was around the area and I saw your place. It looked weird so I popped around and saw your sign- Potions and magic.

And I need your help" She explained. "Who are you" Emerald asked, still a little doubtful.

"You can call me Candy" Candy said.

Meanwhile, in the galaxy far far away,

"So?" Ian said, who everyone had long forgotten of his presence. "What are we going to do to solve it?" No one had any ideas on how to solve it.

"I have an idea. I heard that when you are in deep sleep your spirits will leave your body so maybe that's what happens?" Helen mentioned.

"Possibly. So maybe you can like sleep? And hope that you will change back?" Said Ian as everyone else didn't have any disagreements.

"If that's the case, hopefully taking a short nap, we will wake you up in an hour or two" Heather prayed and hoped for the best, leaving the two teenagers to their slumber.

Meanwhile, the rest of them decided to look through a stack of books. They were ancient, tucked away where Helen and Alexander rarely spend their time reading.

Alexander's grandparents told him about the books and how it would be relevant in the future. It was as if his grandparents had already foresee this incident, or worst still planned it.

"Wait. I found something" Spencer said, catching everyone's attention. Even Ian who was on the phone with his brother, Ivan, explaining the whole mess.

"It says here only the most powerful has the ability to enter another person's body. A witch or someone who disliked them in their past life's did this act as a form of retribution" Spencer recounted what he read on the book.