23| TRUTHS

"a white lie or a truth?"
————
chapter's aesthetics;
🥀 being truthful 🥀

song of the chapter:
🎤 motive 🎤

"What is it?" Chase asked, getting out of the car

"I found out where the place is and who actually Emerald is.

She's 27, lives near Fox Street, pretty secluded and has connections to someone. My sources say that they are from your school but not sure who" Victoria shared the new found information to them who were shell shocked.

They didn't have much enemies in school and didn't offend anyone in any way shape or form, or so they thought.

"Thanks a lot. We will try to think and come back on Wednesday" Chase said as he got back into the car as they drove off back to Xander's place for a change, letting the thought of who it could be linger in their minds...

•••

"So you think it could be Candy and her squad?" Jose responded to Chase's theory.

"If it really is her, I lost all my respect for her" Xander voiced out.

Everyone looked at him like he was the odd one  out. But to be fair, he was under a love potion was he was talking very very loco.

"Erm anyways, I have something to tell you all. I'm sorry for keeping it from you but I was scared" Jose changed the subject, making the atmosphere tense as hell.

"Did you rob a bank?"

"Are you a famous person who is undercover?"

"Jose are you pregnant?! Wait never mind. That doesn't make sense" Brittany said which earned chuckles from everyone.

"It's not any of those" He said. "I'm gay" He muttered softly, but everyone could hear what he was saying.

They didn't say much but each gave him a hug. "I'm proud of you for telling us" Brittany ruffled his hair despite her being the younger one of the two.

"Exactly!" Chase added on. He didn't exactly know how to react. He wasn't mad, just shocked.

"But anyways, seeing anyone?" Chase continued, making him blush.

"N-no" He tried denying but even a fool to tell he was blatantly lying.

"Sureee Jose" Purposely dragged the 'e' sound.