10| THE STRUGGLE IS REAL

"i love shower thoughts,
makes me stupid"
(sarcasm detected)
————
chapter's aesthetics:
🥀 hanging out 🥀

song of the chapter:
🎤 arcade 🎤

"Let's take a look after eating" Chase proposed

Everyone began eating quicker, pretty curious as to what's behind the mysterious closed door there.

It took them just five minutes and they did a quick toilet break and off they went into the shop.

As they stepped in, they felt a buzz of cold air blowing onto their faces, making the girls hair fly into their faces.

It was not a Chase thing to have hair getting in the way so this was interesting.

"Hello my dears! Welcome to the witches coven! I'm Victoria, or Vic for short!" She said cheerfully and warm.

"Shut up you brainless idiot"

"You are the idiot!"

"You are a cow!"

"No you are a buffa-"

"Okay okay my dears settle down" Victoria said, calming the twins down from their small fight.

Thank god that shut them up as the seven of them were led to a room. It look expensive. Just the door decorations itself could definitely cost millions.

Inside was even better! There was a exquisite looking desk along with many chairs and bookshelf's.

Victoria settled on the other side of the desk while they each took a seat. "Now my dears, how may I help you?"

"Do you know a witch by the name of Valerie?" In hopes of a positive reply.

"Yes I do. Hm many actually" For the easiest, my sister, and my have a few friends and acquaintances also by the name of Valerie"

This makes it even harder, Iris thought. Victoria sniffed the air, waving her hand in the air, as if she was touching something.

There was something odd about this group of friends, but she couldn't put her finger on it.

"Ah!" The random outburst by Victoria shocked them. "There are two of you here who swapped bodies didn't you?"

The two startled teens were shock by Victoria's conclusion. Though it was true, it was still pretty unbelievable.

After regaining from the shock, Chase nodded. "And I presume you are here to see if someone can help you with your problem huh?" Victoria went on.

They just nodded, still a little shocked. "But honey you do know that to do so you need the witch you did this to you? Unless Valerie is the one than it's easy" Victoria pointed out, unaware of their knowledge of the reversal of this particular spell.