05| THE SWAP

"where the fuck
am i?"
————
chapter's aesthetics:
🥀 being different 🥀

song of the chapter:
🎤 freaky friday 🎤
(duh)

viewer discretion is advised
a few mentions of body parts which some might be uncomfortable with.

now enjoy :)

"What the fuck?!" Iris shouted, concerned

"Where the hell am I?" Chase muttered, looking around the foreign walls.

Chase's parents were alarmed by the sudden loud noise and rushed to their son's bedroom.

Iris looked at herself in the mirror, seeing she was in Chase's body. What in the world happened, she thought.

"What's wrong son?" Chase's mother, Helen asked concerned, unaware it wasn't their son. Oh shit! This is bad, real bad, she cursed heeler for being too loud.

"Nothing. I just thought I saw something" Iris attempted to make up an excuse.

"Oh okay" Helen said, a little unconvinced before leaving what she thought was her son's room.

She picked up his phone, and dialed her own number. "Erm hi. This is weird as hell. What are we suppose to do?" Iris, like a bullet train rambled on.

"Hey hey hey, don't worry. It is so weird but let's talk it out and talk to our parents about it" Chase comforted her, despite him also freaking out.

"Well I'm going to attempt to get dressed. Let's see how it goes" Chase said. "Well have fun!" Iris bid farewell before ending the call.

Thank god it was a Saturday so they had another day before going to school. Hopefully by then, this situation could somehow be over.

Iris took the time to look around Chase's room and observe. It was fairly simple, with blue as his wall. There were shelfs filled with trophies and certificates.

Well since I'm a man now, time to explore my body, mainly my genitals, Iris thought to herself.

It was one thing that she was interested. Also, she felt happy that she didn't have to wear a bra. Those were a pain in the ass.

She looked down into 'her' pants and saw what she had always wanted to see. "Wow" She was amazed.

Never in her life would she have though she would have and be able to see a male reproductive organ, to put it nicely aka a dick.

After that, she decided to get dressed. Wearing just pants isn't appropriate to leave the house.

Inside, she saw many shirts that looked really good. In the end, she put on a shirt of his, plus an extra layer, paired it with jeans and lastly sneakers.