12| A PLAN

"we need a little spice
in our life's"
————
chapter's aesthetics:
🥀 being bold 🥀

song of the chapter:
🎤 hwaa 🎤

"So what's that you have been bragging about that none of us know?" Mabel asked, very curious as to what this big plan was

"I actually have a few so I need your help. My first idea is to frame them or spread rumors about them to get them distant.

My second one is to like annoy them and go near them. Like every day. And talk shit in their face. Or we can pull pranks on them but pretend it was them.

I also have another. We can like make death notes or some sort of threatening thingy to make them like feel sad and would distant themselves from one another" Candy spilled the beans, as if it was the greatest idea of all time.

"I have an idea. How about we combine all the ideas and do it day by day" Mabel suggested and Candy's eyes lit up in joy.

"Yes we can do that! Let's stick to that" Candy exclaimed in joy.

•••

"I can't understand Math!" Chase groaned as he stared at the foreign looking symbols on the paper.

It was algebra and he wasn't ever good at it. However, Iris was good at it so he needed to keep up the standards.

Many problems were circulated slowly, one after another. They both hadn't realized their big difference in handwriting which made the teachers confused.

Thankfully, with the help of Valerie and Victoria, they casted a spell such that they both get the handwriting of each other's.

However, there was still many issues like their knowledge in certain skills. Iris was pretty good is math, but only algebra for some weird reason.

Chase was pretty good in the Sciences and Geography and left the class with an A but Iris wasn't the best at it, a solid B at the most.

"Iris, can I speak to you?" Ms Henry, Iris' Math teacher asked.

As it was you know, Chase, he only responded to Chase. Not a lot of people didn't know that he was in Iris' body.

"Iris. Miss Green!" Ms Henry called 'Iris' out once again.

"Ah yes sorry Ms Henry" Chase replied sheepishly.