08| THE LETTER

"a letter:
written, typed, or printed communication, sent in an envelope by post or messenger"
————
chapter's aesthetics:
🥀 spooky 🥀

song of the chapter:
🎤 scream 🎤

"a letter: written, typed, or printed communication, sent in an envelope by post or messenger"————chapter's aesthetics:🥀 spooky 🥀 song of the chapter:🎤 scream 🎤

"What are we gonna do?" Xander questioned.

"Let's just go home and than we shall explain it to your parents" Jose suggested and off they went into two cars.

The two cars were split just that Chase, Iris, Brittany and Joseph were in one and the other four in the other.

They were driving to Chase's place where both of their mother's were hanging out. After that very random reunion, it was clear to them (at least) to meet up.

The rest of the squad came along for moral support. Iris and Chase needed all the help and support they could have.

It was appalling knowing that something must have happened. It couldn't have been the deep sleep theory by Helen.

Now Iris was a little nervous and fearful. She had no clue as to what other reasons that explained this weird mystery.

"We have reached" Chase shook Iris who was in deep thought. The familiar brick house was situated near the bustling roads and infrastructure.

"Mom!" Chase called out. Instead, Iris' mom turned around which was obvious since he was in her body.

"Iris and I have swapped bodies again!" Chase exclaimed, rushing to his mother and lying on her lap.

Iris also came tumbling to her mother. She just sat next to her mother instead of following Chase.

One by one, their friends slowly came into Chase's apartment. "We will be in Chase's room" Xander said before he was being pushed into Chase's room.

"What are we going to do?!!" Chase said frantically and dramatically, as if he was acting in some sort of drama.

"I guess" Heather hummed, rubbing Chase's head with an Iris in it. "Maybe we need to look through the books but for now, you have to stay like that"

"Okayyyyyyyyy" Iris purposely dragged out her words before bouncing up and dragging a pretending to be dead Chase into his room.

In there sat the rest of them in a circle, playing cards against humanity. That stack of cards were hidden in his pile of messiness.

"Wow I'm surprised y'all found it" Chase remarked as he plopped on the ground.

"Not to mention but we did see your minion boxers" Added Brittany while the rest were trying to contain their laughter in order to avoid a noise complain.