Chapter 15

-Clay-
I woke up, still in the same position as I fell asleep in. Laying on my back. The only difference is Georgie was gone and instead there's a blanket on top of me. Sadly, it isn't as warm as George.

I sit up, scratching my head. I look around and don't see George or Nick in the kitchen or living room.

I wonder why George left me, cuddling was nice and I'm almost positive he liked it as well. I also was starting to wonder if Nick was back, I mean I hope he is.

I walk over to Nick's bedroom door and carefully open it. George and Nick are sleeping on opposite sides of the bed, I still feel a bit of jealousy though. I'd rather it be me and Georgie instead of him and Nick.

But it's different, me and him felt something special last night. We were close, like we couldn't be any closer. Him and Nick aren't even facing each other. Me and him were cuddling and now he's sleeping with a different man. Hoe, I joke to myself.

Nick eyes open and he sits up. Looks at George, then gets out of bed. He notices me and walks over to me, rubbing his head. Hangover? Probably I mean he was gone all night, or at least most of it..

"Hey." He whispers, making sure not to wake George up. We both leave the room and go to the kitchen where he asks me "What happened... After I left last night." I could tell he was angry or at the last sad about what had happened.

"I calmed down our kid." I joked. Nick raised an eyebrow, "How'd you calm the baby?" He jokes back but genuinely curious.

"Well I hugged him, brought him cookies and cocoa, turned on Aladdin, and I'm..." I blushed. "We sorta c-cuddled..." He smirks.

"Yeah I got home last night and saw you two on the couch. Man I'm really sorry about last night and I already explained it all to George but I'm so fucking sorry." He blurts out.

I nod, "It's alright, but you can't act out like that with him, we know he suffers with anxiety and depression and last night really triggered him." Nick sighs and looks at the floor. "Do you know why I got so angry?" He asked. I have to admit, I was a bit curious and eager to know but I couldn't do that to them.

I shake my head, "It isn't my place to know, but don't hurt him like that again. Also stop drinking, your underage." Nick's eyes widen. "H-How'd yo-" I interrupt, "I just know, my mom used to do it when I was younger." Nick shakes his head in shame.

"So you know how George feels about you?" Nick asks, raising an eyebrow. I nod "Um yeah but we haven't really talked about it yet, and I'm not sure if he'll ever let me love him back." I sigh.

"So you do love him?" Nick smirks. I nod "Dammit shut the hell up, you already know I do. And by the way I heard your conversation yesterday."

Nick looks confused. "The one in the kitchen near 8:00." I say. "Oh, welp I guess you know my feelings for Karl then." I gasp.

"Wait what?" I almost yell. Nick facepalms. "In that conversation I told George how I felt about Karl. He went and told Karl. By the way that's why I got so angry." I don't know what to say so I just nod.

"But Karl feels the same and I realize I overreacted. He was just trying to help and him having feelings for you made him think he had to do something about me and Karl."

"Damn I only heard the part of the conversation where Georgie was confessing his drying love for me." I joke. Just then I see movement out of the corner of my eye. Shit.

An embarrassed George stands outside of Nick's room. His face bright red and his mouth slightly open. Nick dies laughing and said "Haha good luck explaining this one." Then he walks into the backyard.

George walks over to me, he looks disappointed. "So... How much did you hear." I ask, slightly embarrassed as well. "Enough to know that you heard me. Why were you listening the one time I didn't want you to." He has tears in his eyes.

Shit. One tear falls slowly down his face as he hides his face in his sleeves of his hoodie. "I... I didn't mean to eavesdrop... I just overheard." I say.

He won't look at me, he just looks at the ground, hands still in his face. I really don't know what to do right now.