Chapter 3

-George-
I sat at the cafe, all alone. I wish I had friends but my only friends are all far away. I suddenly got a call, embarrassed because my phone went off in public. It was Nick calling. "Hey!!" He said when I answered.

"Hi, why ya calling?" I asked.

"Aww, you don't want me to call you?" He said playfully. I laughed a bit.

"Of course not. I never want to hear from you." I joked.

He dramatically gasped before he laughed hard. "Alright we'll I was just calling to ask if you wanted to play a game, Dream said we were gonna do a manhunt." Shit I totally forgot...

"Oh no, I forgot. I'm not home now. Tell him I'll be home in twenty minutes." He chuckled before hanging up.

I walked through my front door and was 'greeted' by my roommate. He was standing right by the door. He grabbed me by the throat when I walked in. "WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!?!" He screamed at me.

"I-I-" I mumbled before he cut me off.

"SHUT THE HELL UP! TRISHA TOLD ME YOU AND HER HOOKED UP! SHE DUMPED ME AND SAID THAT SHE WANTED YOU!" He choked me harder.

"I-She's lying!" I yelled through the last breaths I had left. I almost passed out before he through me on the floor hard. He came over to me and started kicking the shit out of me. I could feel it but I didn't do or say anything. I couldn't. I felt like I deserved it. He finally got tired of that. I could tell he was drunk as he wabbled to his room. I stayed there for about two minutes before I got up. I had blood all over my face and my ribs and everywhere else was bruised. I stumbled to my room before calling Nick. He picked up after the fourth ring.

"N-Nick..." I cried. I was crying so hard that I could barely say his name.

"GEORGE?" He must've heard the cries. "WHAT HAPPENED?"

I cried while telling all that happened. He was absolutely shocked. "I'm sick of your stupid ass roommate. I'm getting you a plane ticket for tomorrow. Your coming to stay with me." I couldn't say anything. I couldn't protest or say I didn't want to bother him. I had to get out of there and he wouldn't let me say no. "I bought a ticket." He said softly, finally calming down.

"I... I promise I'll pay you back I just can't stay here anymore..." I sighed. I stopped crying.

He chuckled but I could still hear pain in his voice as he said "don't worry about it. Your plane is at 7am, I can't stay on the phone with you but I'll tell Clay to call you.

"N-" I tried to protest but he already hung up. Within minutes Clay was calling me. I answered slowly.

"George? Nick said to stay up with you and make sure your roommate didn't do anything. He told me what happened, are you okay?" He went on.

"Yeah Clay, I'm alright. I'm going to Nick's in the morning." I smiled.

"I heard! I think that's great, wish it were me though." I blushed as he said that. "Well I'm gonna stay on call all night but go to sleep so your all rested up for Nick's house tomorrow."

I smiled as I said "Thank you, Clay. For everything. I'm sorry if I'm bothering you." I said. I heard him saying something but by then I'd already fallen asleep.

I woke up at five in the morning. I got up and started packing a bit of my shit. My roommate trashed my room the night before but I didn't mind as much as I probably should've. I packed clothes, my computer was broke by Jason so I didn't bother grab it. But I got the rest of my stuff. I cleaned up my bloody face from the other night and by time I finished I had to leave or else I'd miss my flight. I didn't see my roommate so I left him a note. 'She's lying' it said. And that's it. I looked around once more before I laid the note down on the couch and walked out the front door. I got a Uber to the airport and by time I got there I was almost late. I got on the plane and sat by the window. I wanted to cry. My body was so sore and people were looking at me like I was crazy. It isn't my fault I got beat up by my psycho roommate who thought I fucked his girlfriend. I was growing more and more angry ever minute until I eventually drifted to sleep.