Chapter 25

-Reader-
Everyone arrives at the agreed location, Tommy obviously being the last one to get there. No ones shocked about that.

Skeppy (Zac) and BadBoyHalo (Bad/Darell), are sitting on a chair, Bad sitting on Skeppy's lap, as they are already a couple.

Wilbur and Quackity are standing near a table, talking about who knows what. Tubbo is also sitting, he's observing everyone else's conversations.

Nick, Karl, Clay, George, and Technoblade are sitting together, talking about Minecraft things. Antfrost is by the snack bar, getting probably chips or something.

Will and Q signal for Clay to come over, because it is everyone's first time seeing his face, he's pretty nervous.

He gets up, walking over to the ones who called him over. George is slightly jealous that Clay's attention isn't on him anymore but he won't let his feelings get the better of him.

Everyone already knows about Karl and Nick, and Zak and Darell, but no one knows about the new couple except for Nick and Karl.

After a few minutes of everyone talking, laughing, eating, and just overall hanging out, George notices Clay is watching him.

Slightly embarrassed, since he didn't realize, George gives his boyfriend a confused look. Clay nods towards the group of people, signaling to George that they should tell them now.

George gets up and walks to the corner, Clay soon following. "George I'm ready, are you?" Clay asks. George nods, "It's now or never, right babeee?" He says drawing out the e, making both of them blush.

George honestly had no idea why he called him that but too late to change it now. George thought over his words, 'it's now or never...' he thought. He nods at Clay, once again signaling that he's ready.

"Ahem." Clay says, trying to get the attention of everyone while sounding confident, instead him sounding sorta unsure. Everyone looks up, Nick and Karl chuckle, knowing what's about to happen.

This is it, all eyes are on them now. Clay can't seem to find the words, so George says them for him, for once being the brave one.

"Clay... And I are t-together and if y-you d-don't accept it t-then leave now!" He said sounding surprisingly confident, even though he stuttered a bunch.

Everyone shares a confused look, before getting their own opinions on their emotions. Some happy, some shocked, some still a bit confused, but all of them supportive.

*Later that night*
They all rented a whole hotel, courtesy of Jimmy's (MrBeast's) money. Everyone in their own rooms, except the couples who share.

Clay looks at George, who's sitting on the bed, distracted by the bed. He was way too scared to tell everyone, he was ready but he just couldn't put the words out.

He's glad George did it for him so he smiles mumbling a "thanks" as he gets into bed, sitting next to George. George puts his phone down before playfully ruffling Clay's hair.

"It was no problem, I could tell you needed help. To be honest I was worried you'd get angry that I basically outed you instead of you getting to do it yourself." He says as Clay fixes his hair.

Clay shakes his head but decides to change the subject. "My real name is Clayton..." He mumbles, embarrassed. He never tells people that, only his family knows.

George chuckles a "what?" Before he notices Clay's embarrassed face.
He straddles Clay's lap, smiling like a mad man, before saying, "Awe it's okay, Clayton. I love your name." He cups his boyfriends face before giggling.

"What's so funny?" Clay says, also smiling. "You mocking my name?" He says, pretending to be upset with what George said. They then both burst into laughter, Georgie laughing into Clay's shoulder.

Once they calm down from their high George tries to think of something embarrassing to tell Clay so he doesn't feel laughed at.

"When I was a kid, at school, I threw a chair at a girl who took my teddy bear." He admits as he thinks back to kindergarten.

"Awe you protected your bear? Would you throw a chair at someone for me?" Clay jokes, fake pouting. George shakes head in Clay's shoulder.

"I now realize I overreacted and I shouldn't have done that. I almost got kicked out of school. But to answer your question, yes, I'd do just about anything for you, Dreamie." He admits, putting his face into Clay's neck.

Clay blushes at his words and him getting closer. "I'd do a lot for you too." He says, before kissing the boys forehead. "Goodnight, mi amor."

He says as they drift into a sleep, George smiling into Clay's neck before completely falling into a deep slumber. Everyone is happy, either sleeping, or the couples do, cuddling, falling asleep.