Chapter 10

-George-
Before I knew it I was being kissed by the boy I was in love with. I froze, I didn't push him off nor kiss him back. I couldn't. I wouldn't. Did he know I had feelings for him? Did he have feelings for me? I mean he's kissing me he must be feeling something.

"George, George wake up!" My eyes shot open
I blink away the blurry vision in my eyes only to see Clay standing over me with my cat in his arms.

I sit up, confused. "W-What happened?" Clay gently puts the cat down on my lap. I was so confused until Clay spoke up.

"You were asleep for two days, I thought something was wrong and was about to call a doctor but then your cat arrived so I thought I'd try to wake you up" he states.

I pick up the cat and hug her, a little too tight because she pulls out of my arms. I was so happy I felt like crying but I think I've cried enough lately.

I notice there's a new addition to my room, a litter box, food and water bowl, a bed, and a few cat toys. For the first time in a while, I genuinely smile. Clay smiles back.

I want to hug him but I remember the, I guess, dream that I just had. I look away from Clay so he doesn't see me blush and I guess he takes that as a hint to leave my room.

I get out of bed and change my clothes. I pick light blue t-shirt with a red hoodie and grey sweatpants. I slowly grab the door handle and stick my head out.

Nick is sitting at the kitchen table and Clay is nowhere to be seen. Nick notices me and motions me to come sit next to him.

When I finally sit down he says "I was worried about you, seriously." I nod and say "I didn't even realize I was asleep... Not until I woke up." I sigh.

He stares at his hands, rubbing his thumbs together. Is he nervous or something? "I had a-a dream. Actually it was more if a nightmare." I say.

"Oh? What was it?" He raises an eyebrow at me. I cautiously look around for Clay, making sure once more that he isn't in the room, before looking back at Nick.

I explain my dream to him as he sits eating his bowl of cereal. Once I've finished spilling my heart out to my best friend I put my head down on the table, embarrassed.

"You seriously need to do something about this Clay situation, your feelings are obviously getting stronger and not telling him is gonna stress you out." He sighs out.

I have a feeling he understands more than he's saying. "Bud you good? Wanna spill your heart now?" I joke, but surprisingly he nods. I can tell he's being serious.

"Karl, well me and him always joke around and pretend were in a relationship along with big-q, ya know?" He pauses for a minute to catch his breath.

I already know where this is going. "But I kinda with it was actually real... Like not with Quackity but me and Karl. But I know he doesn't mean it like that."

I nod, completely understanding his situation, seeing how I'm basically in the same one.
"I know how that feels, but maybe you should tell him. I know how hard it'd be but it'd probably feel so much better when you do." He shakes his head and gets up from the table, walking to his room.

I know he's upset so I take his bowl and wash it out in the sink. Then go to my room. I get on the Dream-SMP and Karl is on. It's just me and him so I type in the chat 'Karl, message me!' he logs off and about two minutes after he messages me.

               ~Jacobs~
Karl- What the honk do you want? I was in the middle of building a house for Tubbo, I lost a bet.

George- Well I have a secret that I'd like to tell you but I'm not sure if I can.

Karl- Wait what? No! Tell me.

~INCOMING CALL KARL~
I answer.

"Hey, you can't just say crap like that then not tell me!" He almost yells.

"I don't know if I can tell you. It's someone else's secret and they specifically trusted me with the secret." I sigh.

"Okay? Then why'd you tell me you had a secret Dummy!" He did yell this time.

"Ugh! I know he's never going to tell you so don't tell him I told you! Okay so Nick...... Nick told me he has feelings for you!"