Chapter 23

-George-
It's been about a week since Clay and I have been going out, but we act pretty casual. We don't act like a couple, at least when Nick or Karl are around.

We haven't told anyone yet, not even them. But there's an event coming up where all of us are going to meet up, and in my opinion that'd be a perfect time to tell everyone about us.

Nick and Karl are on a date, so I decide I should ask Clay about my idea. I get off my bed, placing my phone on the charger, before heading over to his room.

Just as I'm about to knock on his bedroom door I hear the bathroom sink running. Looks like he's in there, I turn around, heading to the bathroom.

-Clay-
I'm washing my hands after going to the bathroom, when I hear a knock at the door. I jump a bit, not expecting that at all. I open the door to a beautiful boy standing in the hallway.

"Hey, wassup?" I smile at him. "I have an idea I'd like to run by you... So when you have a moment can we talk?" He says, sounding unsure of himself.

"Sure, we can talk now if you'd like." I say while drying my hands. He grabs my arm and drags me into the kitchen. We stand there for a while, not saying anything.

He looks nervous, I hope it's not because of me... I finally have his trust, and now I'm losing it? My thoughts are cleared when he says, "Okay, so I think when we meet up with everyone, that we should tell them about us... Only if you want to that is!" He almost screams the last part.

I take a minute to think it over, he has a good point. I feel really guilty for not telling Karl and, especially, Nick. Telling everybody is probably a good idea. Everyone knows George is gay but they don't know I'm bi.

Even George's and I's fans know he's gay. But nobody except, obviously, George knows about me. I realize that I've been sitting here for two minutes thinking. He's rubbing his arm in anticipation, waiting for my answer.

I reach my arms out, grabbing his hands with mine. "If your ready to tell people about us, then so am I." I smile at him and he smiles back. "Thank you, I just think it'd be less stressful with them knowing. They are all very supportive of me so I know they'll accept you, but if your not ready to come out then just tell me."

He makes a good point, I know all of our friends will support me, I'm just not sure about all of the people who watch my videos. People hate on me for 'cheating' my videos. I don't but now people will try to find any excuse to hate.

"I'm ready, I know I am." I smile. "If your by my side, then I'm ready." I let go of his hands, putting mine to my side. He nods, before pulling me into a kiss, the first one we've had in a few days.

The guilt is too much, "We should tell Nick and Karl about us today, they deserve to know now." I say, George nodding. "Alright, when they get home we'll do just that." He says.

I smile at him before grabbing my cup of water that's on the counter next to us. I drink the last of it while I watch George walk away.

"I'm going to shower, it's late and we leave early tomorrow. They should be home by time I get out so we'll tell them then." He says, before going to take his shower.

-Nick-
Karl is driving, we just got back from our date. It was a picnic at the park. Not my particular dream date but it was still amazing.

"Thank you for this, I loved it." I say, smiling at him. His hair is messy and it's dark outside but I can see a smirk across his lips. "Your welcome, I had fun being with you." He barely glances at me.

When we walk inside the first thing I notice is Clay and George sitting on the couch, George's hair wet. He must've showered. Karl walks in behind me before shutting and locking the door.

All four of us are now staring at each other. I can feel something in the air, maybe tension or awkwardness. Either way I think we can all feel it because Karl glances at me before grabbing my hand and walking me to the living room.

When we sit down before George announces, "Guys... We have something important to tell you that we should have told you sooner than now."