Chapter 17

-Nick-
I'm sitting outside, letting the two oblivious lovebirds have their talk. It's pretty late, 10:30, and I'm actually pretty tired for once.

I feel my mind begin to think about Karl. He told George to tell me that he likes me, and I never said anything back. I never had a chance. I know I'd be waiting forever for an answer and it'd hurt not to get one.

I decide I will do something about this whole situation. I'll 'confess' my feelings, even if he already knows. But how?

I don't want to just call or text him and say cheesy, romantic things. I want to do it in a unique way. Then it hit me. I know exactly how to get something going between me and him.

I walk inside, through the back door. They must've went to bed because there not in the living room or kitchen. I'll admit I'm a bit curious what they said to each other and what happened but I guess I'll find out later. Right now I have bigger things on my mind.

I go to my room and wait for the server to load. Karl is always on late, usually when no one else is on. I hope that's the case right now. Then the server loads and I'm standing in my house.

I look to see who's on and luckily it's only Karl and Quackity. Quackity types in the chat 'hi sappppppynappppyyyyy' I roll my eyes and type a simple 'hi.'

I go to, where I think, Karl will be. His own Minecraft house. I go get a few things from my house out of my chest. I decided how I'm gonna do this. I make my way over, it takes about four minutes though.

When I finally arrive I realize Quackity is with him. Oh well I don't care at this point. The only thing that matters is the one I want to be with. They notice me and just stare. I go inside his house and straight to his bedroom, them following behind me.

I place my Minecraft bed next to his and set my spawn. Quackity types 'ohhhh' and Karl punches him. I get the sign out of my inventory and type 'are you a Minecraft fence? because I can't get over you Karl.'

I then get the rose flower out of my inventory and throw it on the ground next to Karl, he picks it up and puts it in his hand.

Quackity is obviously confused and just standing in the corner. I see Karl's (adorable, by the way) minecraft character nod in agreement as he places a grass block by his bed and plants the flower on top of it.

Quackity types 'the hell is happening?' and I chuckle to myself. Karl logs off the server as do I. Sorry Quackity gotta go. I check my phone to see a message from Karl.

~⚠️karl💔~
Karl- Hey, when I didn't hear from you I got sorta worried. I thought George was joking when he told me... Well that you like me. You do, right?

Nick- I'm sorry I should've said something sooner. Me and G had a bit of a fight, everythings fine now though. I think you got my point with the bed, flower, and cringe pick up line that I found online.

Karl- Oh, well I'm glad G told me, if not we wouldn't be knowing each others feelings. And yeah I loved the Minecraft stuff. Quackity must've been so confused 😂😂

Nick- Yeah probably. Anyway, what does this mean for us?

Karl- I-um... What do you want it to mean? Are we a couple now or something?

Nick- Yeah... If you'd like to be?

Karl- Aww of course I'll be your boyfriend Nickypoo😊

Nick- Alright, I think we should tell bigQ first, since he did witness the cringe.

Karl- 😂👍

We get on discord and call each other.

"Hey boyfriend!" I announce. "Shut up Nick, add BigQT to the call."

I do as told. He responds right away. "Sup babes!" (Were in a (fake) three-way relationship). "Hey Q, I wanted to tell you that what you just witnessed was me and Karl... Actually becoming more than friends..." I say, nervously.

"Ohhhhhh, I was hella confused. Congrats you two, I now put myself out of this relationship." Q says. "Anyway gotta go, I'm visiting Tommy's exile tomorrow." He hangs up.

"That was easy?" Karl says, a bit confused. "Heh yeah, but now I should get to bed. Goodnight Karl, I'm glad everything worked out between us. We should meet up soon." I say, it's not like we haven't met up before.

He agrees before leaving the call. I lay in bed, falling asleep thinking about Karl.