Chapter 6

-Clay-
I laid on my couch, wondering if I should tell George. I already told Nick my plans but I kinda wanted to surprise Georgie. I giggled as I thought about his nickname.

Shit, my flight leaves in an hour I should get to the airport. I sigh, not wanting to get up. I have to though so I do. I grab my suitcase and lock the door to my parents house. They weren't there but they knew where I was going. As I'm sure you guessed I'm going to Nick's. George doesn't know but I'ma surprised him. I smile at the thought of George and Nick seeing me for the first time. They'd probably be shocked at what I look like.

I knew George was basically abused my his roommate at his old place, so I'm glad he moved in with Nick. Although I'd much rather prefer him moving in with me. I smiled at the thought as I got into my car and drove to the airport. The car was silent. I didn't enjoy music much so I didn't have anything to do while I drive.

I decided I should call Georgie, not to tell him but just to not be bored out of my shit. I did the password on my phone, 0812, my birthday. I clicked on my contacts and scrolled to George's name. GeorgieBear😤😇.
I honestly just named him that for fun, but thinking of the blush on his face if I did say it to him was historical. Before I completlu zoned out I pulled myself out of my little world and clicked call.

He didn't answer. I had to try again, I wanted to talk to him. I live like a whole 45 minutes from the airport so I'm lonely. I called again and this time he answered, a little late but still.

"Hey GeorgieBear" I said smirking.

"H-wait WHAT?!?!" He yelled. I burst into laughter. I imagined his face. It must've been bright red. I've seen him but he's never seen me. Guess that'll change soon though.

Once I calmed down my laughter I said "relax I was kidding. I'm bored and have a 40 minute drive, wanna talk while I drive?"

He accepted and asked where I was going, I obviously lied. Felt bad about it but I couldn't give away the surprise. We just talked about random stuff while I drove. I almost let the secret slip about 20 times but I was just so excited to see my best friends for the first time EVER. I almost forgot George was there because I zoned out.

"Clay did you even hear me? Are you still here?" I snapped back to reality.

"Y-Yeah I apologise, I was thinking about se-er-I just zoned out thinking about seeing-" too late now, "uh my grandparents..." I hope he didn't catch on.

"Oh?" He said, sounding confused. Guess he just brushed it off though because he said "I really wish Nick were here. I'm home alone and this house is creepy." I laughed.

He's scared of everything, it's adorable. Wait what...? I did not just thinking that.....but I did. Shit I'm thinking about my best friend. No no no. It's just because your about to see him for the first time, your nervous. Your scared of them seeing your. face that's it, that's the only reason your acting strange and thinking strange things. Your straight Clay, you hear me? STRAIGHT!

"Clay? Why do you keep going to space?" He giggled at his joke.

"Sorry I just pulled up to my grandparents," I lied. "I have to go, I had fun talking to you. Bye Georgie." I hung up quickly.

The airport was packed, but I was too excited to see my best friends, especially George. I wish I could tell him so bad, but I need to wait to see the look on his adorable-I... UGH! I can't think about him like that. I can't fall for my best friend. Never.

Ugh it's so hard to even imagine us together. Because we'll never be together... Never. I got on flight 142. There was barely anyone on so I got to sit by myself. I looked at the window as the plane took off.

Just imagine, in 6 hours I'll be getting off this plane and Nick will be picking me up and taking me to see George.

I can't fucking wait, but I suppose I don't really have a choice seeing as I can't make time goes by faster. It seems slower actually, I knew it wasn't actually, but I really wanted to see them and I wanted to see them now. I can't fucking wait! Goddamn I'm so fucking excited to see my very best friends!