Chapter 7

⚠️SH⚠️
-George-
Clay just hung the phone with me about five hours ago, he was sorta acting weird but I didn't think much of it. I got a text.

          ~JasonJackAss~
-Jason- Hey bitch, or should I say bitch fucker, get it? Cuz u fd my gf anyway I just texin to let u no u left kitty so i sold her Hav good life dikhed

I couldn't even think. He sold my cat. He SOLD MY FUCKING CAT. I love my cat. Or loved. She's gone, my babies gone. I used to... s*lf h*rm... I didn't want to but it helped me feel better. Without even thinking I went a grabbed a kn*fe... Without even thinking about it, I did it. I did a lot deeper than I meant to and it hurt a lot. I didn't even think about it until it was happening but just then Nick walked into the house, with another person. I was slouched on the ground by the counter, they could clearly see me but they just stood there staring. Nick ran over to me and carefully grabbed my arm and the kn*fe. The other guy ran over and he looked like he was about to cry.

"George, buddy-" Nick said. "George look at me, look at me okay?" I nodded. Looking Nick in the eye. I was already crying but he looked like he had tears in his eyes.

The other guy took the kn*fe out of Nick's hand and put it on the counter, probably to get it away from me.

"Hey what happened? You need to tell me what happened." He looked at the other guy and said "please go get a bandage from the bathroom" the guy went and did as told. I couldn't speak, I felt like he hated me for what I did. I accidentally let out a sob. Other guy came back and Nick gave him a bit of room, not leaving his hands from my shoulders.

The guy carefully grabbed my arm and started to wrap it in the bandage. He had tears trickling down his face as he did. I wondered why he was crying. He was so careful and gentle about touching me. I felt like shit, not because of the pain or the nausea I was feeling, but because of the pain on their faces. I hurt them and I wish I hadn't. I cried harder and Nick hugged me around my shoulders. The guy finished applying the bandage and backed away a little.

"Here let me help you up." Nick said, standing up. I grabbed his hand that he was offering and stood up. We walked over to the couch and sat down, me and Nick and the other guy across from us in the chair.

"George what happened? You have to tell me your reason for doing that..." Nick said, while crying.

I felt like total shit for making him cry, he never cries and I'd rather him not now. I knew I had to tell him but he'd think I was pathetic. "L-Later...?" I mumbled, hopefully.

Nick sighed "Okay, but you have to tell me later. I can't stand seeing you like this." He sniffed and looked over at the other guy.

I looked over as well and firstly noticed he was wearing Dreams merch and jeans. His hair was dirty blonde and his eyes were the greenest green that I've ever seen. I wanted to speak but I couldn't bring myself to say anything.

"George..." the guy said, tears still coming from his eyes. Suddenly everything made since. I recognized that voice anywhere. It was fucking Clay!

My eyes widened and I gasped as the realization hit me, hard. His merch, his hair, eyes, everything pointed to it being him. I'm such a fucking idiot. I can't believe I didn't know it was him.

I looked away from his crying eyes and looked at the floor. I still couldn't speak. "What happened George." He said. How was I supposed to tell him it was all over a cat.

I shook my head, but I had to tell them. So I did. Through sobs I told them exactly what happened. Nick was crying but Clay calmed down and stopped crying.

When I finally stopped explaining and slowed down my crying, Nick got up and went to his room. He's pissed at me, I couldn't blame him. Clay came over and sat next to me on the couch. He put his arm around my shoulder and laid his head on my other shoulder.

"I'm so sorry... I can't believe this happened to you. But I promise I'll help you. I'll do whatever I can to make sure everything is okay for you George."