The Vampire Diaries- Part 8

Start from the beginning

He immediately nodded and said "done". Damn am I happy I told Nik not to fuck with them too much, it makes this shit so much easier.

I smiled "Stefan dies in a few years sacrificing himself for you when hellfire is about to go through all of Mystic falls, you don't need to worry about that till the sirens come up, oh F.Y.I if a nanny by the name of Seline comes into Alaric's life she is the other siren and you better stay the hell away from her. Oh, and Enzo is alive at Whitmore college. A blonde professor I think his name is Wess or some stupid shit like that, he is in Augustine" I said simply while Damon blinked in shock at me.

He sat taking in the information until Bonnie finally got here

She saw us and almost immediately tried to turn around but Damon went and got her to come and talk to us. 

When she got to the table she sat between Damon and Alaric and asked us what we wanted. 

I gave her an actual kind smile "daylight rings. We want to make a deal. Klaus's blood in exchange for daylight rings" I said simply not wanting to bring up information yet. 

She raised an eyebrow at me "and why would I care that much about Klaus's blood? If we ever need it I could just do a locator spell. besides I'm not inclined to help vampires" she asked. 

Now my smile turned a bit condescending "see that is where you're wrong. I travel the multiverse fixing shit and now so do my mates. His blood will be beyond your reach if there is ever a need for it. Now to sweeten the deal I will offer you a fuck up book in exchange for daylight rings when we need them. What is a fuck up book you ask? Well in my universe this whole place is a TV show meaning I know your future, a fuck up book is filled with the answers to situations that might happen. Like I don't know a creepy professor who is offering to show you new and deadly magic" I say sarcastically with a raised eyebrow.

She seemed gobsmacked but also to not truly believe me.

 I offered her my hand "here, get whatever witchy reading you want off me. I'm offering you a serious olive branch here in exchange for a relatively simple service. Hell, we could also even pay you in real money" I said simply. 

She took my hand hesitantly and closed her eyes. 

When she opened her eyes again I could tell she believed me. 

"We have a deal, a few vials of Klaus's blood and one of those books and I'll make as many daylight rings as you need" she said with finality. 

I nodded to her "meet us at the Mikelson mansion tomorrow with the rings or with what you need to make them and we will give you the blood and the fuck up book" I said with a nod. 

she nodded back but said "I will need you to get the rings with the Lupiz stones" she said before going to the bar and getting a drink.  

Me and my mates simply got up and walked out. 

Once we were out of the public eye we sped back to the mansion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know you guys might think that was a bit too easy but Bobbon doesn't really have that much against the originals now and when she got the reading she could tell she was telling the truth. Also I made bonnie smarter because seriously she should have been taking those vamps for all they had. I've been thinking about making a fan fic just based on the vampire diaries. It would be a fic where someone from our world with knowledge of the show would get dropped in as a character and made into the mikaelson brothers' mate. I've read a few like this and I love them and want to put my own spin on it. Now my question is who should i have her become? Caroline? Maybe Elena but i don't love her. I would love to do bonnie but I would hate to offend anyone by writing her since I would definitely want her to represent her beautiful black self more instead of the ways the writers had the actor dress and her hair and shit. But I'm white and dont got the first clue how to do it right and if I can't do it right i don't want to do it at all. I could always make a new character and make her a witch but if i use an existing character i can use gif's and shit but idk. I feel like no matter what i would give her powers. Cuz i dont love when there human, just how i feel. Idk i would love to get your guy's opinions. Happy reading

Disclaimer: i own nothing but my own original character and plot.