Harry Potter - Part 2

(Previously)

It only took Sirius a few seconds to shoot up in alarm looking around franticly.

"Wha...what happened? Where's Harry?!" he asked Remus loudly.

I grimaced "I think we should take this inside don't you? We have a lot to talk about" I told them both Gently as I looked around at the few Muggles who were glancing at us nervously.

Remus glanced around nervously and nodded "yea I think that would be best. Come on" He said as he motioned to Grimmauld place.

I raised my eyebrow unimpressed making him grimace and nod "oh yeah" he said quietly as he realized we couldn't get in without them lifting the Fidelius Charm.

~~~~~~

Once we were inside I was like a kid in a candy shop looking around excitedly.

Kol was much the same and I was sure the rest of my mates were as well if I could see them.

I grimaced when we passed the House elf bodies but otherwise I was having a good time.

Remus led us to the kitchen.

He quickly got Sirius a glass of water and started mother henning him making me smile a little psychotically.

Remus turned to me after a few minutes and his eyes widened at my expression making Kol snort in amusement.

"Don't mind her, her ship is coming to life before her eyes" Kol said sarcastically.

I glared teasingly at him but otherwise didn't deny it. Wolfstar!!!

Remus looked confused but moved on "so what did you mean from another universe? If your from another universe how do you know about this one?" Remus asked confused as he continued to look over Sirius.

I chuckled and explained how most TV shows and books were other universes and that this universe is a very popular series in most other universes.

Both of them were looking at me like I was insane making me scowl.

I sighed "here, a little bit of proof. Ask Kreacher How Regulus died and ask him to give you the locket. And be nice" I said with a small look of warning.

Sirius scowled but called Kreacher.

The old house-elf looked at me and Kol with accusatory eyes.

I saw him glance behind us making me think he could see my other mates.

Before Kreacher could say anything Sirius talked "Kreacher, how did Regulus die?" he asked with a slight grimace.

Kreacher turned to him with wide slightly horrified eyes and shook his head "no, Kreacher won't break his promise. No NO NO" he said as he started looking around frantically for an escape.

Sirius glanced at me before yelling "Kreacher calm down!" Sirius yelled making Kreacher suddenly calm before our eyes.

Sirius sighed before asking in a gentler tone "what happened Kreacher? I order you to tell me the truth" he said not wanting to deal with any of the elf's pesky tricks.

That gave Kreacher no choice, he told Sirius about the locket and how Regulus died as a hero.

Sirius started tearing up slightly before taking a deep breath and steadying himself.

I gently leaned forward "He still has the locket" I told Sirius quietly.

Sirius's eyes widened before he asked Kreacher to get the locket.

Kreacher popped away and back with the locket in his hands.

He gently gave it to Sirius who immediately put it down on the table and looked at me.

"Okay I believe you, there is no way for you to know that if your lying. What do you want us to do?" He asked with almost pleading eyes.

I smiled lightly "get Dumbledore and Harry. Snape would be nice but those two need to hear some shit I have to say. Also, Don't touch the locket for too long, it has part of Voldemort's soul in it, and that shit corrupts" I told them. It's a Voldy STD!

Kol coughed and nudged his head behind us to our invisible entourage making me widen my eyes.

"Oh yeah, and these are the rest of my mates by the way" I said motioning behind me.

Suddenly Sirius and Remus both scooched back slightly in surprise as I assume my mates suddenly decloaked themselves.

"What kind of magic is that? You don't even use a cloak?" Remus asked with an alarmed expression.

Kai smirked as he looked around "our magic is much different than yours" was all he said as he looked around curiously.

I rolled my eyes and chuckled before turning towards Remus and Sirius "I think Remus should get them alone. No reason to give them a heart attack" I said with a bit of a teasing smirk.

Remus nodded before using the Floo to go to Dumbledores office while Sirius stayed with us.

I turned towards him with a serious look on my face "we need to talk about Dumbledore" I said.

His eyes widened before they turned slightly suspicious "what do you mean?" he asked me with a guarded expression.

I sighed "he does not have good intentions for your godson. He is quite literally raising him as a lamb for slaughter. And that's a direct fucking quote" I told him with honesty in my voice.

Sirius shook his head in denial "no why would he do that?!" he asked doubtfully.

I sighed "well Harry is also a Horcrux. Dumbledore knows he needs to die in order for Voldemort to die. So he needs Harry to be willing to sacrifice himself. So he puts him with abusive muggles that will starve him for any type of positive relationship so that when Dumbledore comes in Harry will look to him. Your an Heir Sirius, How did you not have a Trial? And even if that wasn't Dumbledore who had the trial skipped why did he never demand a trial. I don't remember exactly what he is but he definitely has sway in the ministry. I'm not saying the man is evil, he does have reasons but I am telling you that he is not looking out for your Godson's best interest. So you and Remus need to, that is James and Lily's son, you need to protect him" I told him with no room for argument.

I could tell he believed me and was actually connecting the dots.

He had a lot to think about.

Luckily I was just on time and after a minute the Floo lit up again and Remus walked back through followed by Dumbledore, Harry, and Snape.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay guys I don't have the brain power to do anything else so here it is. I don't remember if I edited it or not.

Happy reading

Disclaimer: I own nothing but my own original character and plot.