The Vampire Diaries- Part 7

After a week in the 100 we were going back to the vampire diaries to get some more daylight rings.

The first time Murphy and Bellamy saw the tunnel they were amazed just like Nik and Eli where. 

Bellamy had been hesitant to leave but when we explained where we were going he calmed down. 

Once I found the right universe I ran straight into it with my mates following behind me. 

We ran to Mystic falls and straight to the Mikelson mansion. 

We didn't know if we would find it being used or not by any of their siblings. 

When we got there we found all the furniture uncovered so we assumed someone was living here, at least recently since we didn't hear anyone in the house. 

We decided to just relax until someone showed up.

I had set up my phone so it was charging and Bellamy and Murphy could watch what would have happened

Neither of them were too happy with season 1 since they weren't exactly painted in a kind way. Who are we kidding, they were both assholes. 

It was funny watching Bellamy's face when the Octavia and Lincoln scenes came on.

Especially the one when they fucked he was in-between wanting to die and wanting to murder. 

Me and Murphy were laughing our asses off at him. 

Nik was chuckling as well but was otherwise scheming with me as those two watched how their lives would have gone. 

Elijah was out seeing what had been happening while we were gone.

We were interrupted by someone walking into the house

"Who the bloody hell is in my house?" I hear Rebekah scream as she walks through the door and towards us. 

"I'm pretty sure it's my house sister, I did have it built" Nik said with a smirk as he stood up. 

She immediately ran to him and brought him into a hug "Nik, I missed you" she said into his shoulder.